New OT levels vs Original OT levels

D

Deleted member 51

Thanks for all your compliments Sheila. I'm overwhelmed. Now, for sure, my balloon will never land. LOL. You make me blush with all you say about me. Chuckling too as I consider myself semi literate. I love you.
I love you too, Hats. Thank you for sharing your amazing ability to grab the abstract and find its harmony in concrete things. You’re awesome and always brighten my day.

See, even all the animals around you feel the same. You ‘get’ them on a whole different level. Good night. 💤🌙

Hatshepsut

I remember the first of his "Last Ditch" processes being presented quite seriously; Two beings joined together before the physical universe. Hubbard was just screwing around when he wrote this in 1952, with Don Purcell (of Wichita) still on his mind.

It would be interesting to see Filbert's six L. Ron Hubbard's explanation, first to see if I'm remembering correctly. Then to see if anyone can discern whether he was being serious or sarcastic. :scratch:
I seem to remember LRH stating some different concept of 6, on the Student Hat. It was one of the tapes which seems to be abbreviated on today's course, or non-existent. It was on bodies of knowledge. In one part ot the audio tape, Ron is talking about some cat, Paco, or other, in Mexico who kept getting him in trouble. Like that was his double, branched off from the same theta body. But, we're probably not talking about the same thing.

I went thru the link to Filbert's magnum opus that you provided. Very much cleaned up and nicely re-editied. I took my physical copy out from under the bed, and its different in a few ways since the mid 80s. The internet version is much cleaner.

I remember Ron referred to 'two beings' joined together before this universe, and telling his students this first joined entity probably wouldn't LEAVE.

Last edited:

Bill

Your belief is inaccurate, Bill.
Ed
Cool. Well, I think your ideas are pretty far out there, and I definitely don't agree with you, but I hope you don't consider me abusive. I enjoy reading wacky ideas.

mimsey borogrove

I was hoping to make new friends on here, and have interesting post-scientology discussions of spiritual techniques. What I find are rude trolls acting as gatekeepers for their beliefs (yes disbelief is a type of belief). You're nice, Veda, but some others are complete abusers. I believe in being polite and respectful of others. I suppose I will have to mute the bad ones, as blocking them completely doesn't seem to be an option. Pity, that.
cheers
Ed
I was actually not trying to invalidate you, and am sorry you view it that way. I believed in Hubbard for 45 years give or take, did the shsbc when it had the confidential section back in the 70's - and hundred or so confidential lectures on GPMs etc. you can't find anywhere any more, and got up on ot 7. Who am I to find fault with what you believe? I bought it hook line and sinker for years. My posts were supposed to be helpful, but as I learned long ago, some people don't want to be helped.

This is symptomatic of the cancel culture we are mired in currently, and likewise the cult behavior of Scientology and others of their ilk. You can reject others out of hand, or see if perhaps what they are saying makes a grain of sense. It's your choice.

Mimsey

Ed8

I was actually not trying to invalidate you, and am sorry you view it that way. I believed in Hubbard for 45 years give or take, did the shsbc when it had the confidential section back in the 70's - and hundred or so confidential lectures on GPMs etc. you can't find anywhere any more, and got up on ot 7. Who am I to find fault with what you believe? I bought it hook line and sinker for years. My posts were supposed to be helpful, but as I learned long ago, some people don't want to be helped.

This is symptomatic of the cancel culture we are mired in currently, and likewise the cult behavior of Scientology and others of their ilk. You can reject others out of hand, or see if perhaps what they are saying makes a grain of sense. It's your choice.

Mimsey
Not mad at you, Mimsey. A bit put off by a few other people.
Ed

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation.
Not mad at you, Mimsey. A bit put off by a few other people.
Ed

Well ... hang around and try using your communication skills and if it's still off putting leave, but at least try first. We are ex-scientologists for very good reason and people telling us things as if they are facts (as opposed to discussing them) is like waving an enormous red flag of warning that there is yet another wannabe guru in our midst and very few people around here (or anywhere else) need one of those I can assure you.

HelluvaHoax!

"I wanna git sum bitches. Where da club at-yo?"

REVIEW OF VIDEO

"hilarious mojo, ho-ho-ho
chuckled like a mofo, hoe-hoe-hoe
laughed so loud-yo

neighbors called the po-po"
- Don Hubbard, rapper & author of the bestseller
"I got 99 PTPs, but a BT ain't one"

Last edited:

Ed8

Well ... hang around and try using your communication skills and if it's still off putting leave, but at least try first. We are ex-scientologists for very good reason and people telling us things as if they are facts (as opposed to discussing them) is like waving an enormous red flag of warning that there is yet another wannabe guru in our midst and very few people around here (or anywhere else) need one of those I can assure you.
Thank you. I have always expressed myself very strongly, expressing inner certainty. I mean like from 3 or 4 years old. lol. I'll try to communicate a little less forcefully.
Ed

Hatshepsut

Mimsey
This link is inside the other I posted yesterday.
The original SHSBC tapes with discontinued clearing Routines.... 1,2.3. 3D... 3G Criss Cross etc. I guess you have to download the audio files and then open it on your own drive. I've not gotten any virus.

Last edited:

freethinker

Controversial
Didn't he try to transform the concepts of auditing into a Metapsychology book in the mid-nineties (~1995)?
Mayo still had hopes that something could be salvaged out of the "workable parts" of the tech and made
acceptable in the mainstream therapy world. (I have a copy of the book I bought way back out of curiosity.)

That was probably a lot of work. Tell us a bit about that history, if you can.

View attachment 11792
David Mayo liked one of my posts once and I can't figure out why.

Hatshepsut

David Mayo liked one of my posts once and I can't figure out why.
I think it started out with the subject being called Parapsychology. I received some of the first magazines in the mail with that header back in 1989, I think. Institute for Research in Parapsychology. Was a lot of money going into SRI at the time for things like remote viewing etc. Why should Stanford get all the money in the Bay Area.

When David went back to NZ, he decided to take up the sciences in college again.

David was intuitive. He made fun of what didn't work well in Scientology, as well as praising the actions which he felt did.
In the end though, he sort of mocked the higher ambitions to be OT or god-like, as just an effort to control others.

Last edited:

Chuck J.

"Austere Religious Scholar"
Everything about Hubbard and Scientology are polar opposites.

It's definitely a case of "do what I say, not as I do".

Look how he treated his wives, children, parents, business partners, civic duty as a citizen and the way he treated his followers.

The way he treated himself with drugs and booze and sex gorging. The way he treated and approached truth, ethics and morals.

Everything is a polar opposite of what he claims and what he does.

Finally, we have spiritual enlightenment. At the end of the day Scientology addresses and builds up the ego. Just listen to a Scientologist wax about themselves, their significance and their exalted state of "me".

This is a polar opposite to spiritual growth.

Haiqu exhibits this.

He's so smart and clever and intelligent and dismissive of the peons who don't "grok" it. He understands quantum entanglement - the stuff of Saturday morning cartoons - but in his world this is soooooooo esoteric that he's above everyone else...even though he's done nothing to advance the field or teach or instruct it.

Where does that arrogance stem from?
I forget the exact wording, but he did say in one of the earlier PDC lectures that he doesn't necessarily follow what he says for you to do. Or words to that effect.

I think that comment slid right on by most people.

Last edited:

Zertel

This guy, Vladimir Stojakovic, was a student ot Zivorad Slavinsky, and had been teaching Aspectics in Serbia and Australia, where he currently remains. His approach was somewhat like Idenics the way Vinaire categorized it. Any condition or valence or mind or universe, enclosed to itself, had location and could be returned to source. Today his latest tech is Satori Protocal. I had thought the book Integra Protocol was excellent.

There seems a fine line between BTs and some of this. I think the distinction is that the BT is oriented to the body cluster of course. But after dealing with those in and round the body, you get individual conditions, situations and universes they're being, instead of body organs etc. It's interesting when you discover a loosely knit cluster, with its thin tiny strings to one another, extending far distant , influencing to organize some ideal scene for you. All unbeknownst or forgotten by you. This is life...in action. Not a nothingness to return to. The idea that satori is nihilistic, or some empty void is wrong. It's ultimately alive
Since the subject in the video is satori or alternately kensho here's a definition from wiki:

Kenshō[note 1] (見性) is a Japanese term from the Zen tradition. Ken means "seeing", shō means "nature, essence".[4][2] It is usually translated as "seeing one's (true) nature", that is, the Buddha-nature or nature of mind.

Kenshō is an initial insight or awakening, not full Buddhahood.[5] It is to be followed by further training to deepen this insight, and learn to express it in daily life.[6][7][8]

The term kenshō is often used interchangeably with satori, which is derived from the verb satoru,[9] and means "comprehension; understanding".[web 1][note 2][note 3]
..................................................................................................

Some sects of Zen Buddhism give credence to Instant Enlightenment but a subject saying they have a method of creating it seems far fetched. My guess is that tens of millions of people over time have experienced short random episodes of satori or kensho, myself included. Other people would engage in some sort of practice to enter into that state of awareness. The experience is very real with remarkably similar descriptions.

Some guy on a scn blog once said that after being a Buddhist for several years he could easily go into and out of satori or some similar state but he got bored with it and decided to jump into scn. Maybe he was hoping to get some super powerz or something more exciting. lol

Not to be left out of the conversation about Enlightenment, Hubbard came up with "Serenity of Beingness".

Last edited:

Hatshepsut

Since the subject in the video is satori or alternately kensho here's a definition from wiki:

Kenshō[note 1] (見性) is a Japanese term from the Zen tradition. Ken means "seeing", shō means "nature, essence".[4][2] It is usually translated as "seeing one's (true) nature", that is, the Buddha-nature or nature of mind.

Kenshō is an initial insight or awakening, not full Buddhahood.[5] It is to be followed by further training to deepen this insight, and learn to express it in daily life.[6][7][8]

The term kenshō is often used interchangeably with satori, which is derived from the verb satoru,[9] and means "comprehension; understanding".[web 1][note 2][note 3]
..................................................................................................

Some sects of Zen Buddhism give credence to Instant Enlightenment but a subject saying they have a method of creating it seems far fetched. My guess is that tens of millions of people over time have experienced short random episodes of satori or kensho, myself included. Other people would engage in some sort of practice to enter into that state of awareness. The experience is very real with remarkably similar descriptions.

Some guy on a scn blog once said that after being a Buddhist for several years he could easily go into and out of satori or some similar state but he got bored with it and decided to jump into scn. Maybe he was hoping to get some super powerz or something more exciting. lol

Not to be left out of the conversation of Enlightenment, Mr. Hubbard came up with "Serenity of Beingness". Here we come!
Those who practice what is taught on the Satori Protocol course or with Integra Protocol. learn to cause releases from stressors and situations resulting GPMs. They don't call them this, but the creator was at the AAC in 1984 and, in his book Invisible Influences, Slavinksy includes some Ron's Org and Scn abbreviated processes.

You are very right in that these are not permanent enlightenment states. The course students claim to locate both sides of the problem or condition perplexing them, and using their descriptions for the opposing energies, pervade, and understand the goal of each..... They end up with nothingness or emptiness or no mass on the subject of situation. I particularly think there can be a danger in this as nothingness achieved. Sometimes though desirable if you are escaping discomfort. I'm after the BLISS, not just the relief.

It is interesting that in the first studies by this group, Aspectics processses for handling GPMs, were used mainly. You'd follow a goals chain of manifestations up the ladder.....to emptiness where there's no confusion or mass left. It's my feeling that this eradicating of upsets can also erase the theta automaticities you've installed. I've found myself depressed on occasion where what was 'pulling me' forward or motivating me....was no longer there. I should have been happy to have this absence, but instead, with the tension gone. and no GAME, I was a bit bored and sad even.

Last edited:

Barile

Those who practice what is taught on the Satori Protocol course or with Integra Protocol. learn to cause releases from stressors and situations resulting GPMs. They don't call them this, but the creator was at the AAC in 1984 and, in his book Hidden Influences, Slavinksy includes Ron's Org and Scn processes.

You are very right in that these are not permanent enlightenment states. The course students claim to locate both sides of the problem or condition which is perplexing them, and using their own descriptions for the opposing forces and energies, pervade and understand the goal of each.....and neutralize them. They end up with nothingness or emptiness or no mass on the subject of situation. I particularly think there can be a danger in this as nothingness is sometimes desirable if you are escaping discomfort. I want BLISS, not just the relief.

It is interesting that in the first studies by the group, Aspectics processses for handling GPMs were used mainly. You'd follow a goals chain of manifestations up the ladder.....to emptiness, where there's no longer confusion or mass. It's my feeling that this eradicating of upsets can also erase the theta automaticities you've installed. I've found myself depressed on occasion where what was 'pulling me' or motivating me....was no longer there. I should have been happy to have the absence, but instead, with tension was gone. and no GAME, I was a bit bored and sad even.
hidden Influences.pdf.... apparently is hidden, or as-ised, perhaps blown, erased or behind me??
... or there's a space in the name... which is sometimes a problem with webservers...

Hatshepsut

"Never that I can find, and nowhere that I recall has anyone run past lives concerning the Younger Dryas boundary catastrophe. This was a period of massive die offs etc. You would think, if whole track recall, or auditing were true, it would come up because it was a time of massive travail.

Crickets."

I just read these two excellent posts Mimsey. Things I had on my mind also.

For the longest time, most of my memories were those while exterior ..... not in human form. Most seemed to be a nonstop stream, like there was never any personal end of cycle or death. Much of my imagery is following Earth's wipeout periods, where there were not yet ANY people. There were few occlusions on what I was doing around this area prior to humankind. I've lots of imagery and feelings. Some of them bother me.

Between Lives areas are seen slightly above the Earth's surface, while watching it exterior. I believe I was spying on enemies . The beings, the victims I observed, were recently deceased souls after a bloody battle. Neither I, nor the creatures hoovering them with a widely fanned out, yellowish plasma goo, had yet to be human.

I think it's the valence that precludes the memory.

Many of my pet peeves and motivations for having even been in Scientology, come from attitudes I have from this type of memory.

My point is, there seem to be these occlusions one lifetime to the next. But operating in a different mind, where you are simply YOU, the memories stream with you being not altered.. as much.

I've mental images of GPM ridges beings administered to newly discarnate beings. It was a time after a planetary cleansing when there weren't that many. Bigger souls around were reptilian-like, halfway inside and outside of this realm. The Being in this event was protecting its territorial conquests from others invading it.

The human spirit was considered by the god-like identities to be mere fractals of themselves. Not sovereign. When faced with different volition, they sought to squash the vitality and Will and immobilize it. Plasma fields splayed outward from the dominator class. Push-pull waves flooded with indescript concepts (to my mind) and pervaded the ensemble. The victims were gathered.... assimilated as fresh, mind washed territory, then 'owned'. Now, not belonging to anyone, except the dominating god. Stolen selves....eggs in their clutch.

Many memories are things happened over the vast plains which are now the Gobi after the thaw. The land mass of our planet looked very different

Last edited:

Hatshepsut

hidden Influences.pdf.... apparently is hidden, or as-ised, perhaps blown, erased or behind me??
... or there's a space in the name... which is sometimes a problem with webservers...
Hmmm. I will try to re-attach as an anonmyous google file. Don't want my info with my drive pdf shown. Thanks

Barlie, go back to the link I posted. Click on the tiny downward arrow in the pale blue bar beneath the image. The entire text of the book will be available in a browser if you then click 'Open in browser'.

1624231203522.png

Last edited:

Barile

Hmmm. I will try to re-attach as an anonmyous google file. Don't want my info with my drive pdf shown. Thanks
meh, it's all good. the link you provided allows to read the pdf online and download as well. pretty interesting so far...
got a ways to go on it.