New book by LJ Kemsley, Co-Exec. Dir. of the Independent Scientology Advanced Organization of the Great Plains -- Why You Keep Failing and How To Stop

Veda

The Data Series is a non confidential part of Hubbard's confidential covert Intelligence Tech, and it came into being, as the Data Series, beginning in April 1970.

Data Collection, and Covert Data Collection (spying, etc.), provide the information upon which Evaluation is based, and Support Intelligence (with Support Intelligence being a euphemism for Attack Intelligence) is, as Hubbard put it in his confidential Intelligence, Its Role, "the other side of the coin and also forms a vital part of Intelligence activities. But here Intelligence is carrying out a program furnished by evaluation to command and ordered executed."

According to Hubbard, an Attack (or Support) action should begin and end covertly, meaning its connection to Scientology would not be revealed. An "enemy" (of Scientology) is hit and never discovers who is really behind it. This is an "Ideal scene," as Hubbard put it.

(Of course, this is easier said than done, with perhaps the most famous exposed covert Attack Intelligence action being the various covert Ops against author Paulette Cooper, but there are dozens of less well known Ops that were exposed, and many that were never exposed.)

After the the public use of the term "Fair Game" was deemed to be "bad public relations" in late 1968, Hubbard began, in earnest, developing his confidential covert Intelligence tech which was, essentially, Fair Game tech.

Along with Intelligence tech was developed Public Relations tech beginning in August 1970 with the PR Series. Most of the PR Series are non-confidential, but not all, and, related to PR tech is Propaganda tech which is almost entirely confidential.

The Data Evaluators Course is a seemingly harmless (and above ground) part of an underground maze of paranoia, sneakiness, and malevolence.

The origin of the Data Evaluators Course is hidden from most Scientologists.

HelluvaHoax!

The Data Series is a non confidential part of Hubbard's confidential covert Intelligence Tech, and it came into being, as the Data Series, beginning in April 1970.

Data Collection, and Covert Data Collection (spying, etc.), provide the information upon which Evaluation is based, and Support Intelligence (with Support Intelligence being a euphemism for Attack Intelligence) is, as Hubbard put it in his confidential Intelligence, Its Role, "the other side of the coin and also forms a vital part of Intelligence activities. But here Intelligence is carrying out a program furnished by evaluation to command and ordered executed."

According to Hubbard, an Attack (or Support) action should begin and end covertly, meaning its connection to Scientology would not be revealed. An "enemy" (of Scientology) is hit and never discovers who is really behind it. This is an "Ideal scene," as Hubbard put it.

(Of course, this is easier said than done, with perhaps the most famous exposed covert Attack Intelligence action being the various covert Ops against author Paulette Cooper, but there are dozens of less well known Ops that were exposed, and many that were never exposed.)

After the the public use of the term "Fair Game" was deemed to be "bad public relations" in late 1968, Hubbard began, in earnest, developing his confidential covert Intelligence tech which was, essentially, Fair Game tech.

Along with Intelligence tech was developed Public Relations tech beginning in August 1970 with the PR Series. Most of the PR Series are non-confidential, but not all, and, related to PR tech is Propaganda tech which is almost entirely confidential.

The Data Evaluators Course is a seemingly harmless (and above ground) part of an underground maze of paranoia, sneakiness, and malevolence.

The origin of the Data Evaluators Course is hidden from most Scientologists.

The greatest proof that the Data Series doesn't work is that:

- - Approximately 98% of Scientologists blow and management is powerless to find the why.​
- - When Scientology management uses the data series to find the why that the tech doesn't work, they they keep blaming Psychs, SPs, Squirrels, Evil Transcriptionists, Staff Member Counter-Intention, Misunderstood Words, Unhandled Drugs, DBs, PTSes, Reporters, Medicos, World Bankers, Interpol, Quickie Grades, PCs who falsely attest and PCs who are "no case gain" by reason of their Criminality and Crimes.​
- - After 71 years of failing to make even one (1) Clear or one (1) Operating Thetan, the "Data Series Why Finding" never informs them or even provides a hint that the tech doesn't work--because the tech doesn't work.​

SUMMARY: In Scientology the "WHY" can never ever have anything to do with a person who is higher on the command channel than the Why-Finder. The "WHY" is always lower on the command channel where DBs, SPs and the wicked congregate.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Is it cruel to give a real life example of how the DATA SERIES does not work?

I see no reason why it is not beneficial to expose the perversity embedded in Scientology and Scientologists' day to day activities. Apologies to those who don't like when the lights are turned up high enough to reveal the sordid underbelly of "the most ethical people on the planet".

example: Scientologirl and her finance (the founder and executive director of the Indie Scn Center) borrowed money from various "Indies" and then defaulted on paying them back. One creditor proceeded to sue the Indie director and won a judgment of $36,000. However, the director and Scientologirl (co-executive director) is promoting, selling and delivering the Hubbard Ethics Course.

When asked by a poster on this message board if they had paid the money back, Scientologirl steadfastly stonewalled and refused to answer the question.

When posters questioned the unscrupulous "ethics" of the Exec Director, Scientologirl applied the "DATA SERIES" and "found the why". She defiantly lectured ESMB members that if anyone questions or criticizes her fiance's ethical purity, it is because THEY HAVE UNHANDLED OVERTS & CRIMES (i.e. "never defend, always attack!").

That's the "why". When an OT borrows money and then refuses to pay it back, the why is that the person who loaned them the money is evil and has crimes.

CULT CURIOSITY: It's funny how it works in Scientology. When a Scientology leader rips off your money, if you mention that--it means that you are the actual criminal. Have I mentioned recently that Scientology does not result in a world without insanity and criminality? LOL.

Last edited:

Veda

The greatest proof that the Data Series doesn't work is that:

- - Approximately 98% of Scientologists blow and management is powerless to find the why.​
The answer from many Independent Scientologists is that 98% of Scientologists blow because David Miscavge is secretly working for the CIA (or the evil extraterrestrial Marcabians) and has "squirreled" the tech.​
Some believe that "Smersh" (the bad guys) infiltrated during the early 1970s, or even earlier.​
There are those who believe that Hubbard's second wife, Sara, was a secret agent whose mission was to destroy, or seize, Dianetics. This would place the infiltration at 1950 - indeed earlier.​

Sara was depicted as a Communist sympathizer and agent during the 1950s, and into the 1960s, only being categorized as a Nazi sympathizer after the shift in public opinion during the unpopular Vietnam war. That's when Hubbard conveniently discovered that it was the Nazis who were behind the Communists and running the Communists.​
Link to (link to) Scientology Propaganda Tech thread.​
If Scientology were an honest subject, these critiques and explanations would not be necessary.​
- - When Scientology management uses the data series to find the why that the tech doesn't work, they they keep blaming Psychs, SPs, Squirrels, Evil Transcriptionists, Staff Member Counter-Intention, Misunderstood Words, Unhandled Drugs, DBs, PTSes, Reporters, Medicos, World Bankers, Interpol, Quickie Grades, PCs who falsely attest and PCs who are "no case gain" by reason of their Criminality and Crimes.
- - After 71 years of failing to make even one (1) Clear or one (1) Operating Thetan, the "Data Series Why Finding" never informs them or even provides a hint that the tech doesn't work because the tech doesn't work.​

SUMMARY: In Scientology the "WHY" can never ever have anything to do with a person who is higher on the command channel than the Why-Finder. The "WHY" is always lower on the command channel where DBs & SPs congregate.

On a positive note, at least it appears that Scientologirl has not yet entered the confidential part of the Grade Chart where L. Ron Hubbard's hang ups, rationalizations, and mind games are injected into the psyche under the pretext of removing the final barriers to OT.

HelluvaHoax!

On a positive note, at least it appears that Scientologirl has not yet entered the confidential part of the Grade Chart where L. Ron Hubbard's hang ups, rationalizations, and mind games are injected into the psyche under the pretext of removing the final barriers to OT.​

That is a positive note.

Even more positive is that the OT levels are fully consistent with and aligned to all the lower parts of the Bridge. To wit, the impediment that is holding beings back from being able to perform supernatural miracles always has one primary quality.

It's invisible!

other examples of invisible things in Scientology. . .

Engrams

Implants

Charge

Postulates

Evil Purposes

Body Thetans

And, other things become invisible and disappear when approaching the vicinity of Scientology's Black Hole--such as one's money, time & rationality.

Last edited:

Bill

That is a positive note.

Even more positive is that the OT levels are fully consistent with and aligned to all the lower parts of the Bridge. To wit, the impediment that is holding beings back from being able to perform supernatural miracles always has one primary quality.

It's invisible!

Engrams

Implants

Charge

Postulates

Evil Purposes

Body Thetans

And, other things become invisible and disappear when approaching the vicinity of Scientology's Black Hole--such as one's money, time & rationality.

Invisible things!!! The True Story of Scientology

Veda

That is a positive note.

It's invisible!

Engrams​

Well, the term engram was popularized by Richard Semon is his book The Mneme in 1923. Semon defined "engram" as a "stimulus impression." Hubbard P. T. Barnum-ized the idea of 'engram," along with abreaction therapy, and parts of the works of Alfred Korzybski, plus (in his Clear Procedure circa 1957) a wee bit of Aleister Crowley's writings on controlling the shape of mental pictures as a requisite for the Yogic state of Dharana. So, that might all be invisible, but it does have a little pedigree.
In terms of "whole track implants," that would be an entirely Hubbardian creation, although some have tried to compare Jung's archetypes to Hubbard's "R6 bank" imagery. Jung's collective unconscious was posited to have occurred naturally, whereas Hubbard's "R 6 bank" was presented as having been created by ancient extraterrestrial psychiatrists, plus Jung never established a system of toll booths leading to the state of ubermench (Hubbard's homo novis), and then to the ever elusive state of Operating Thetan.

With his "This is a cold blooded and factual account of your last sixty trillion years," in the booklet What to Audit of 1952, there was no doubt that P.T. Barnum would live in Scientology just as he had in 1950 Dianetics.

This was the period when Hubbard first used a galvanometer, which projected an image of the dial and needle of the meter on a wall, generating oohs and aahs in the audience.

He was experimenting with telling people their pasts to the tune of millions, billions, and even trillions of years ago, which is an effective method of psychologically possessing a person, especially when coupled with owning the toll booths and the road out of the "next endless agonized trillions."

The meter was used to impress and manipulate in the early 1950s, and would be used in a major way, again, to do the same with the advent of the confidential, very dangerous, and vital to survival and well being Advanced Courses of the mid 1960s.

That P.T. Barnum guy just won't go away.

"Charge," IMO, does have some objective reality if used loosely, as do

Postulates
provided that the P.T. Barnum aspect is subtracted, along with the "brainwashing."

Evil Purposes

Body Thetans
With Evil Purposes and Body Thetans we are in the land of Hubbard's final twenty years on Teegeeack. The irony is that when Hubbard was at his lowest, that lowest was immortalized as the most valuable of his "breakthroughs."

HelluvaHoax!

Oh wow! As you already know, I am a huge fan of your brilliant "ASK THE SCIENTOLOGIST" series!

But when I just wrote that "invisible" post, I had no slightest clue or recollection that I was channeling your work! I thus might well have read your "THE TRUE STORY OF SCIENTOLOGY" years before---and that concept of "invisible thingies" could have been rattling around in the back of my reactive brain all this time, LOL. (I haven't read your series in a whole bunch of years before 2019---what year did you originally write/post that article?)

Seriously, I plead insanity or amnesia or some junk--- and throw myself on the mercy of the court! I swear under oath that it wasn't the SPIRIT OF PLAY(giarism), lol.

So others can fully appreciate/enjoy the outstanding & inspiring work of "justbill", I'll copy it here!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -​

The True Story of Scientology
Posted on January 6, 2019 by justbill001
This is the true story of Scientology.

• In 1950 L. Ron Hubbard proclaimed that he had “discovered” the cause of all human suffering. This “thing” was invisible and undetectable. Hubbard was the only person to discover it and only Hubbard’s “technology” could get rid of it.
  • He called the invisible “thing” the “Reactive Mind."(1)
  • A believer pays a lot of money to Scientology and gets a lot of processing and, eventually, the Church of Scientology tells them that they no longer have this invisible thing, they are a “Clear”.
  • Unsurprisingly, Clears do not feel particularly different from before.
  • Then, in 1967, Hubbard proclaimed that, while “researching advanced levels above Clear”, he had discovered a myriad of new, invisible and undetectable “things”. Again, Hubbard was the only person to be able to detect these things and his “technology” was the only way to get rid of these invisible things.
  • Hubbard called these invisible things “Body Thetans" (2).
  • A believer pays a huge amount more money, goes through the various steps and, eventually, the Church of Scientology tells them that, “poof”, they no longer have all those “Body Thetans”. They are an “OT”.
  • Unsurprisingly, OTs do not feel particularly different from before “getting rid of” their “Body Thetans”.
Or, to sum it all up:
L. Ron Hubbard worked out how to make people pay a lot of money to “get rid of” things that don’t exist.

1 Despite believer’s earnest efforts, the existence of the “Reactive Mind” has never been proven.
2 The existence of “Body Thetans has also never been proven.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -​

Last edited:

Irayam

To those who have bought my book I'll be giving you the updated version for free (just inbox me) :)
Now this!
This is definitely not $cientology!
This is a MAJOR change from $cientology!
She didn't understand anything...
But it's honest of her. She will never make a fortune by being independent.

Veda

I guess I should explain my view of Scientologirl. I see her as having been victimized.

I'm not out to get her.

I would prefer to help her.

I'm not telling her that everything she's experienced so far, in Scientology, is wrong, because I don't think it is all wrong.

Some things are wrong, very wrong, but I'm not tying to take everything she believes away from her.

I find it's easier to change a person's mind when the person is left with something.

Perhaps this will help her understand if she ever reads this thread again.