Members of the Nation of Islam are practicing the religion of Scientology

Chuck J.

"Austere Religious Scholar"
The Nation of Islam has been taken over and subverted by $cientology and the white man.

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
The Nation of Islam has been taken over and subverted by $cientology and the white man.
No, the Nation of Islam has not been taken over and subverted by Scientology and the White man.

If the NOI had been taken over and subverted by Scientology and the White man, then the following Scientologist NOI members would not have been allowed to make the anti-White racist, anti-Semitic and anti-American statements memorialized in the threads linked below --

Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad:

Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad's anti-Semitic, racist, homophobic, anti-American, etc. statements

Scientology Youth For Human Rights Award Winner Nation of Islam Brother Rizza Islam:

Scientology Youth for Human Rights Award Winner Nation of Islam Brother Rizza Islam's anti-Semitic, racist, homophobic, anti-American, etc. statements

"Highly Commended" Scientology Field Staff Member Nation of Islam Sister Renata Muhammad:

Scientology Field Staff Member and Scientology Commendation Winner Nation of Islam Sister Renata Muhammad attacks "Imposter Jews."

Church of Scientology Dianetics Auditor of the Year Nation of Islam Sister Charlene Muhammad

Scientology Dianetics Auditor of the Year and E-Meter Auitor-in-Training Nation of Islam Sister Charlene Muhammad promotes anti-White racism & bigotry

Church of Scientology Dianetics Auditor of the Year Nation of Islam Sister Charlene Muhammad tweets about "powerful Satanic Jews" and "imposter Jews"

/

ISNOINews

FWIW, I find these continuing attempts at syncretism to be fascinating. This is a interesting example IMHO. YMMV.

Screenshot_20210108-100236_1610125394014.png

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Just finished the first 2 questions on The Way to Happiness. The questions are like tiny explosive devices that drill down into the earth and push up mountains. I offered Asr Prayer, read the Holy Quran, worked a bit on course. It's now Mahgrib Prayer Time, more course, then work on a Condition Formula.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

The Asr prayer is one of the five mandatory salah (prayer) in Islam. The Asr prayer is the afternoon prayer.

The Maghrib prayer is also one of the five mandatory salah in Islam. The period for Maghrib prayer starts just after sunset.

/

Last edited:

ISNOINews

Nation of Islam Sister Latricia Chris Young Muhammad shares:

(1) The Supreme Wisdom Lessons By Master Fard Muhammad To His Servant: The Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad For The Lost-Found Nation Of Islam In North America;

(2) The Way To Happiness, by Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard; and

(3) the wisdom of the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan.

Facebook Groups

Screenshot_20210115-111955_1610735296541.png

Screenshot_20210115-112111_1610735351463.png

Again, I find these continuing attempts at syncretism to be fascinating.

/

Last edited:

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
She is turning, but not there yet. She still has "realizations". Soon, all she will have will be "cognitions".

Then I guess she will be ready to drop the body and be reborn as a white girl and join the SO :p

ISNOINews

Nation of Islam Sister Latricia Chris Young Muhammad has received a Commendation from Lauren Shapiro, Deputy Executive Director of the Church of Scientology and Celebrity Centre of Nashville.

Sister Latricia responds, "Its my prayer to continue...."

Facebook Groups

Screenshot_20210117-082237_1610897092782.png

/

Last edited:

ISNOINews

Nation of Islam Sister Latricia Chris Young Muhammad has received a Commendation from Lauren Shapiro, Deputy Executive Director of the Church of Scientology and Celebrity Centre of Nashville.

Sister Latricia responds, "Its my prayer to continue...."

Facebook Groups

View attachment 9096

/
Nation of Islam Sister Latricia Chris Young Muhammad says:

Facebook Groups

"Pray, Read Holy Quran, finish at least 1 [Scientology] extension course lesson, Listen to Bro Ishmael Muhammad"

Screenshot_20210118-102039_1610990777038.png

/

ISNOINews

Nation of Islam Sister Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad shares "How to Handle a Potential Trouble Source" from the Scientology Handbook:

Facebook Groups

Screenshot_20210120-081051_1611155856019.png

Particularly relevant in this time of Covid-19, the linked Scientology Handbook lesson teaches:

PTS Handling

There are two stable data which anyone has to have, understand and know are true in order to obtain results in handling the person connected to suppressives.

These data are:

1. That all illness in greater or lesser degree and all foul-ups stem directly and only from a PTS condition.

2. That getting rid of the condition requires three basic actions: (A) Discover; (B) Handle or (C) Disconnect.

Screenshot_20210120-081546_1611155882518.png

/

ISNOINews

On Twitter, Nation of Islam Brother Joshua says:

Christianity instilled in me a deep love for God. Islam introduced me to the reality of God & my own divinity. Scientology gave me the tools & the practical application of how to manifest godhood. It’s been a beautiful journey thus far & it’s only just beginning!

Screenshot_20210122-094456_1611333970025.png

Screenshot_20210122-094522_1611333998210.png

/

ISNOINews

Facebook video by Nation of Islam Sister Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad:

Using the Scientology E-Meter pinch test, among other things, to promote Dianetics.

Screenshot_20210123-111047_1611425646218.png

/

ISNOINews

For some reason, today Nation of Islam Sister Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad reposted photos of her at Scientology Flag Land Base with the caption:

#ReflectingFarrakhanI love being an M.G.T and G.C.C that have followed The Honorable Minister Farrakhan and gotten the technology to help myself and others attain Sanity being able to Clearly help establish the kingdom of All Mighty God Allah

M.G.T and G.C.C. are acronyms for Muslim Girls Training and General Civilization Class, the all-female training program of the Nation of Islam. It is often considered to be the counterpart for girls and women to the Fruit of Islam (FOI) for men.

Facebook Groups

Screenshot_20210128-083658_1611848825262.png

Last edited:

ISNOINews

The following is a Facebook video of Nation of Islam Sister Judy Muhammad. The video includes shots of the NOI Texarkana Study Group bookstore.

The video is significant for two reasons.

First, the bookstore offers at least eight Scientology lecture packs for sale. Featured is the lecture "Technique 88."

Second, the author of the post, Sister Mariela X Jean Vileinor, refers to the lectures as "Dianetics." She cannot bring herself to admit that they are studying Scientology.

Facebook Groups

Screenshot_20210202-141649_1612300650958.png

Screenshot_20210202-141653_1612300676313.png

/

ISNOINews

The following is a Facebook video of Nation of Islam Sister Judy Muhammad. The video includes shots of the NOI Texarkana Study Group bookstore.

The video is significant for two reasons.

First, the bookstore offers at least eight Scientology lecture packs for sale. Featured is the lecture "Technique 88."

Second, the author of the post, Sister Mariela X Jean Vileinor, refers to the lectures as "Dianetics." She cannot bring herself to admit that they are studying Scientology.

Facebook Groups

View attachment 9284

View attachment 9285

/
And today, Nation of Islam Sister Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad posted Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard's "Message for Black People."

Screenshot_20210203-102118_1612372971005.png

/

HelluvaHoax!

Nation of Islam Sister Gillian Muhammad has completed the Scientology Happiness Rundown

View attachment 9374

/

REPAIR OF THE BLACK FAMILY!

HAPPINESS RUNDOWN!

The NOI is very excited about Ron's discoveries and technology to both repair families and attain happiness.

Ron knew how to repair his own family too. Three divorces. Terrorizing one of his wives and kidnapping their child and hiding her in another country, whilst threatening to murder her. Denying he ever had a second wife. Committing bigamy. Cheating on his spouses. Ordering another wife to commit a crime wave of felonies against the government and then tricking her into being indicted, convicted and sentenced to federal prison so he could remain free. Then awarding her loyalty and sacrifice by disconnecting from her the rest of his life and not even securing an inheritance for her if he passed away. In addition to all this, terrorizing his own children, driving one to suicide, suing another, declaring another son to be an "SP" with fair gaming attacks and a long list of other sadistic acts against his own children.

Ron also knew how to attain happiness. He was so happy that he became a howling madman and tried to commit suicide in his last years.

But never mind all that---Ron's tech is miraculous. And best of all, if you pay him to learn the secrets of repairing your own family and becoming super happy, he'll give you a very status-rich completion certificate!

ISNOINews

Nation of Islam Brother Luqman Muhammad has started the Scientology Student Hat Course.

Screenshot_20210207-095449_1612717167637.png

The Student Hat Course is delivered in the Academy and is the first major course one does to become a Scientology Auditor.

I will also note that Brother Luqman has made numerous posts in which he has tried to synthesize Scientology with the Quran and the theology of the Nation of Islam generally.

/

ISNOINews

Nation of Islam Sister Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad recounts her 2016 meeting with Minister Farrakhan, the red folder that she gave to the Minister regarding Dianetics and Scientology, and his instruction: "YOU tell them.”

Facebook Groups

Screenshot_20210207-123302_1612726727824.png
Screenshot_20210207-123317_1612726757358.png

The most memorable time was Saviours Day 2016 Detroit when I told was going to meet with The Honorable Minister Farrakhan. That meeting changed my life forever. In that meeting you can see the red folder that I gave to the Minister regarding Dianetics and Scientology. In that meeting many valuable things were discussed that I will never forget. All Praises Due To Allah.

Since then The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan has said this to me “YOU tell them.”

“The Minister asked me, us, to study this and in obedience to him I went and studied it, and I found what he said he found: something very useful that we could use to become better in our service to Allah, The Messenger, and each other, and better human beings.” July-2018 Coffee Time /Table Talk

So I say to many that may not understand/or may not agree with my walk or my talk I am not Different I am just Obedient to the Messenger of Allah.” Doing my best to help free the minds of slaves. All praises due to Allah.

It’s Saviours Day and know this God will send Saviours after them. By Allah’s Permission I am one of them. So keep working beloveds Big Fields await Us!~Sister Nayyirah~#I AM His (Farrakhan’s) STAR #ReflectingFarrakhanChallenge

/