Members of the Nation of Islam are practicing the religion of Scientology

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
The partnership between the Church of Scientology and the Nation of Islam. discussed in the academic article:

"What would Ron choose from the Islamic basket? Notes on Scientology's construction of Islam"

June 2015 Temenos 51(1):95-121

DOI: 10.33356/temenos.49514

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/326190209_What_would_Ron_choose_from_the_Islamic_basket_Notes_on_Scientology's_construction_of_Islam

[PDF] What would Ron choose from the Islamic basket? Notes on Scientology’s construction of Islam | Semantic Scholar

What would Ron choose from the Islamic basket? Notes on Scientology’s construction of Islam | Temenos - Nordic Journal of Comparative Religion

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Scientology and the Nation of Islam

Scientology is also associated with Islam in the context of the adoption of Dianetics by the Nation of Islam (NOI), a religious black-nationalist group adhering to Islam and founded in Detroit in 1930 by Wallace Fard Muhammad (1893–? [disappeared in 1934]). He was presented and perceived, inter alia, as the Islamic Mahdi or Prophet (or even Allah). NOI’s leader Louis Farrakhan (b. 1933), who allegedly recognized in 2005 the beneficial effects of Dianetics on a NOI minister in Los Angeles called Tony Muhammad, started encouraging followers in 2010 to take auditing and to become Scientology auditors. According to NOI’s official newspaper the Final Call, in 2012 more than 1,000 members had become certified auditors and another 4,000 were studying ‘some aspect of Scientology’ (Gray 2012). Farrakhan was unconcerned with the fact that Hubbard was white (and at best uninterested in the social causes promoted by NOI if not blatantly racist); he regarded Dianetics as a useful technology, ‘a tool that I can use to help our people’ (Hallowell 2012).

All this resonated with a Scientology policy aimed at proselytizing among black communities that included founding churches in Harlem and Inglewood, California, as well as discounts for NOI members (Gray 2012). It has been suggested that NOI and Scientology already enjoyed some affinity. NOI’s beliefs also include UFO-related narratives (such as that a ‘Mother Plane’ is alluded to in the Book of Ezekiel ) and greatly emphasises self improvement. Moreover, NOI similarly perceives itself as under attack by malignant media (Gray 2012).

26.   ‘12. WE BELIEVE that Allah (God) appeared in the Person of Master W. Fard Muhammad, July, 1930; the long-awaited ‘Messiah’ of the Christians and the ‘Mahdi’ of the Muslims’ (Nation of Islam 2015).

27.   In her autobiographical Little X. Growing Up in the Nation of Islam author Sonsyrea Tate recalls ‘Ma […] would later become a minister in the Church of Scientology, explaining that its philosophies in no way contradict those of Islam. She preaches universal love and universal understanding and forgiveness now’ (Tate 1997, 227).

28. See Elijah Muhammad 2010 [1973].

29.  For a polemical viewpoint see Ortega 2001a. For media coverage on part of NOI’s newspaper see Muhammad 2013, Muhammad 2012, Muhammad 2011. See also Warikoo 2013.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

Last edited:

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
We have previously seen that:

(1) the Church of Scientology ignores its prohibition against "mixing practices" when it comes to members of the Nation of Islam who are doing Scientology;

(2) NOI Sister Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad's Repair of the Black Family "Manifest Your Vision Into Reality" class is based on Scientology, including the book "Science of Survival," the Tone Scale, and the Scientology concept of "Be, Do. Have"; and

(3) the "Manifest Your Vision Into Reality" class is also based on the "Affirmation Magic" of the book "The Secret."

Now, advertising her class, Sister Nayyirah says September 17 is the "New Super Moon" "Opening A Portal To Manifest Just Anything We Focus On."

View attachment 6578

The Scientology prohibition against "mixing practices" is not just being ignored, it is being shit on and flushed down the toilet.

View attachment 6579

View attachment 6580

View attachment 6581

View attachment 6582
"Repair of the black family"... hmm... :questions::hmm:

Do they have a "repair of the white family?" version? I feel like trolling my mom and demand she goes through the program with me so we can reconnect. :D

ISNOINews

We have previously seen that:

(1) the Church of Scientology ignores its prohibition against "mixing practices" when it comes to members of the Nation of Islam who are doing Scientology;

(2) NOI Sister Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad's Repair of the Black Family "Manifest Your Vision Into Reality" class is based on Scientology, including the book "Science of Survival," the Tone Scale, and the Scientology concept of "Be, Do. Have"; and

(3) the "Manifest Your Vision Into Reality" class is also based on the "Affirmation Magic" of the book "The Secret."

Now, advertising her class, Sister Nayyirah says September 17 is the "New Super Moon" "Opening A Portal To Manifest Just Anything We Focus On."

View attachment 6578

The Scientology prohibition against "mixing practices" is not just being ignored, it is being shit on and flushed down the toilet.

View attachment 6579

View attachment 6580

View attachment 6581

View attachment 6582
We have previously seen that Nation of Islam Sister Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad's Repair of the Black Family "Manifest Your Vision Into Reality" class is based on:

(1) Scientology, including the book "Science of Survival," the Tone Scale, and the Scientology concept of "Be, Do. Have";

(2) the "Affirmation Magic" of the book "The Secret"; and

(3) the fact that September 17 is the "New Super Moon" "Opening A Portal To Manifest Just Anything We Focus On."

Now, we can add that the "Manifest Your Vision Into Reality" class is also based on the "I am" statements of Jesus as taught by Minister Louis Farrakhan:

Screenshot_20201020-153856_1603233842098.png

I earlier stated that the Scientology prohibition against "mixing practices" was not just being ignored, it was being shit on and flushed down the toilet. That remains true. It is just that now the... product has reached the sewer.

ISNOINews

HelluvaHoax!

Nation of Islam Sister Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad is again doing services at the Scientology Flag Land Base in Clearwater.

View attachment 7356

I recall in the NOI's early days joining Hubbard's cult, they adamantly asserted that they were NOT NOT NOT doing Scientology. I believe the oft-heard refrain was: "We're only here for the Dianetics".

Of course that was a shore story that no Scientologist or ex-Scientologist could listen to without suppressing laughter.

That acceptable truth has appeared to fade at this point. NOI members are attesting to Clear and many Scientological states. It was always ludicrous that they would only agree to becoming a DIANETIC clear but refuse to become a SCIENTOLOGY clear (exactly the same thing).

But I see they are still wearing "DIANETICS" hats, so maybe that's like a label for a clay demo. They are only at Flag for the Dianetic auditing? LOL

I think the Flag bookstore should start selling red MEGA hats. "Make Engrams Great Again!"

ISNOINews

I recall in the NOI's early days joining Hubbard's cult, they adamantly asserted that they were NOT NOT NOT doing Scientology. I believe the oft-heard refrain was: "We're only here for the Dianetics".

Of course that was a shore story that no Scientologist or ex-Scientologist could listen to without suppressing laughter.

That acceptable truth has appeared to fade at this point. NOI members are attesting to Clear and many Scientological states. It was always ludicrous that they would only agree to becoming a DIANETIC clear but refuse to become a SCIENTOLOGY clear (exactly the same thing).

But I see they are still wearing "DIANETICS" hats, so maybe that's like a label for a clay demo. They are only at Flag for the Dianetic auditing? LOL

I think the Flag bookstore should start selling red MEGA hats. "Make Engrams Great Again!"

Yeah, off the top of my head:

NOI Minister Tony Muhammad is Super Power Completion and a Class 4 Auditor who audited himself to Clear on the Clearing Course after doing the Grades and failing to go Clear on NED.

NOI Bother Alexander Ofori-Muhammad is OT 4 and a Class 5 Auditor at the Church of Scientology of London.

NOI Sistet Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad is Clear (after doing the Grades), a Super Power Completion, a Cause Resurgence Rundown Completion, a PTS/SP Course Graduate and Classed (i.e., E-Meter) Auditor in training

NOI Sister and Final Call National Correspondent Charlene Muhammad is a Classed (i.e., E-Meter) Auditor in training who has completed pro-metering.

The last that I recall, there were 7 or 8 NOI Clears.

Having said the above, these days NOI members are much more circumspect about posting their Scientology completions. I think that may be because I would cross-post and tweet (when I had a Twitter account) their completions all over the place using the language "Nation of Islam Brother / Sister XXXXXX has reached the Scientology Religious State of YYYYYYY."

Seriously, if becoming Clear or OT does not qualify as practicing the religion of Scientology, what would?

If becoming a Class 4 or a Class 5 Auditor does not qualify as practicing the religion of Scientology, what would?

ISNOINews

Nation of Islam Sister Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad is now offering Group Auditing.

Group Auditing is Scientology, not Dianetics.

I didn't know that she had completed the Group Auditor's Course (Yes, it is a separate course.)

Also, this Group Auditing couldn't possibly be delivered online via Zoom, could it? That would be out-tech.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/DianeticallySpeaking/permalink/3274460285986299/ .

Screenshot_20201102-104528_1604339185372.png

ISNOINews

11/3/20: Guest Speaker Nation of Islam Brother Lawrence Muhammad joins hosts Sister Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad and her husband Brother David Muhammad on "Repair of the Black Family" for Part 7 of their discussion on the Scientology Condition Formulas.

Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad

Screenshot_20201103-114018_1604429176797.png

Last edited:

ISNOINews

An argument by a follower of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad against the partnership between the Church of Scientology and the Nation of Islam.

The Madness Has To Stop!

By Brother Mikal Shabazz

THE MADNESS HAS TO STOP! By Brother Mikal Shabazz

For the record:

There is no correlation between “Scientology” and “Islam” (especially not as that taught by Messenger Elijah Muhammad).

Likewise, any so-called merger or ‘marriage’ [allegedly ‘consummated’ back around “2010”] between the Nation Of Islam and the Church of Scientology is invalid, null and void, and should have been ‘annulled’- because the Righteous are surely not to be “unequally yoked” with a cult of infidels (Scientologists) - nor to allow ourselves to ‘yoked’ back into “mental slavery”!

[SNIP]

Messenger Muhammad taught his followers (of the Nation Of Islam) to “get knowledge to benefit self”; just as Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) had taught his companions to “seek knowledge from the cradle to the grave.”

We are not ‘against acquiring education.’ No- to the contrary- the Messenger also taught us that we must “acquire the knowledge [that we may need/seek| from those who have it.”

So, any question of whether or not we would ‘use the tools of the white man’ is a moot point. Many Muslims had/have acquired college degrees and trade/technical certifications, from many of America’s colleges, universities, and vocational schools.

And- in refutation of the expected “retorts”- we do not seek knowledge based upon one’s “race”; nor, do we reject the foundational academic disciplines of accredited instutions- due to any alleged ‘racism’ by its founders or faculty. We know how to “chew the meat, and spit out the bones” when/where it comes to the concepts of education and/or scholarship. We live in the “real world.”

But, what the true Muslim followers of the Messenger take issue with is the short-sighted habit of “mixing truth with falsehood” and “taking on mixed instructions (other than our assignment).”

Because, in spite of their arguments, Scientology- and its related methodology (né ‘technology’) called “Dianetics/Auditing” has been refuted by many in mainstream academia as being akin to ‘pseudo-science.’

All of the related philosophy and practices of the Church of Scientology were created by their founder, L. Ron Hubbard, a science-fiction writer, who has made documented “racist” statements against Black people- and anti-Muslim statements; and is a self-avowed ‘Satanist’/devil-worshiper, like his mentor- the infamous Aleister Crowley (“Satan [incarnate]”).

SO- what in the name of Allah (God) would any ‘righteous Muslim’ want/expect to learn from such a perverted teaching- from such a “damnable” man?!

The Supreme Wisdom Teachings of Islam - from Almighty God Alah (in the Person of Master Fard Muhammad) STAND ON THEIR OWN. It’s a “perfect civilizing teaching” (which ‘nothing needs to be added to’), just as Allah’s Last Messenger taught us.

And, as I stated above (echoing the Holy Qur’an itself)- “ALLAH IS SUFFICIENT.”

Again - we ask you “followers of Farrakhan,” whom we sincerely believe has led you all astray, into disbelief and hypocrisy; (and based upon his own public assertion):

‘What exactly did Farrakhan [supposedly] “see” in the teachings of Dianetics’; which, as he claimed, could ‘help you unlock The Supreme Wisdom’?

#DoNotMixTruthWithFalsehood

ISNOINews

11/15/20: Scientology Clear, Super Power Completion, Cause Resurgence Rundown Completion, Classed (i.e., E-Meter) Auditor-in-Training and PTS/SP Course Graduate Nation of Islam Sister Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad will lecture on sending "herbal infusions into the vaginal canal via warm steams."

$10 donation.

A Yoni steam is a modern version of ancient V-Steaming traditions that send herbal infusions into the vaginal canal via warm steams. It is a form of hydrotherapy and is a cleansing bath for our most treasured and sacred womb.

All women are welcome.

The seminar will detox the mind, body and soul of the woman.

Free gift for everyone who registers.

Detox With Us!

Talk about mixing practices.

Be sure to get your free gift.

/

ISNOINews

Nation of Islam Sister Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad will deliver Scientology Group Auditing on 11/8/20, apparently online via Zoom.

Delivering Group Auditing online is out-tech. For example, the relevant policy requires that an Assistant Group Auditor be present in case anyone "dopes off" and to make sure that the preclears do the commands.

I also didn't know that Sister Nayyirah had completed the Group Auditor's Course (Yes, it is a separate course.)

Facebook Groups

Screenshot_20201105-121241_1604603603125.png

Facebook Groups

Screenshot_20201105-120334_1604603636757.png

Last edited:

ISNOINews

Nation of Islam Brother Lawrence Muhammad teaches the use of the Scientology Condition Formulas to graph the number of rakats (i.e., Islamic prayer units) that one has completed.

Go to the link for the video.Two graphics below.

Facebook Groups

View attachment 7449

View attachment 7450
Nation of Islam Sister Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad on the use of Scientology Condition Formulas to graph the number of rackats (i.e., Islamic prayer units) that one has completed.

"Go from Non-Existence to Affluence! It's a science."

http://instagr.am/p/CHJzhMpjK6r/

Screenshot_20201105-171407_1604621980529.png

ISNOINews

Nation of Islam Sister Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad on the use of Scientology Condition Formulas to graph the number of rackats (i.e., Islamic prayer units) that one has completed.

"Go from Non-Existence to Affluence! It's a science."

http://instagr.am/p/CHJzhMpjK6r/

View attachment 7483
Nation of Islam Sister Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad on the use of Scientology Condition Formulas and Scientology Ethics Tech to chart
the number of rakats (i.e., Islamic prayer units) that one has completed
Please go to the link for the video.

Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad

Screenshot_20201105-203919_1604633998519.png

ISNOINews

Nation of Islam Sister Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad will deliver Scientology Group Auditing on 11/8/20, apparently online via Zoom.

Delivering Group Auditing online is out-tech. For example, the relevant policy requires that an Assistant Group Auditor be present in case anyone "dopes off" and to make sure that the preclears do the commands.

I also didn't know that Sister Nayyirah had completed the Group Auditor's Course (Yes, it is a separate course.)

Facebook Groups

View attachment 7462

Facebook Groups

View attachment 7463
The Scientology Group Processing (i.e., Auditing) session by Nation of Islam Sister Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad will be at 4 pm.on Sunday, 118/20.

Screenshot_20201106-143847_1604698966461.png

ISNOINews

Reminder: Nation of Islam Sister Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad is delivering Group Processing (Auditing) today, 11/8/20, online via Zoom. No entry after 4:15 pm EST as the session will be in progress.

Facebook Groups

Screenshot_20201108-112416_1604859942446.png

As I said previously, delivering Group Auditing online is out-tech. For example, the relevant policy requires that an Assistant Group Auditor be present in case anyone "dopes off" and to make sure that the preclears do the commands. With online Group Auditing, there is noone physically present to help a preclear who has problems

I also didn't know Sister Nayyirah she had completed the Group Auditor's Course (Yes, it is a separate course.)

Last edited:

ISNOINews

11/10/20: Joining hosts Nation of Islam Sister Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad and her husband Brother David Muhammad on Repair of the Black Family, Guest Instructor Brother Lawrence Muhammad will use the Scientology book Dianetics 55! to lecture on "The Art of Effective Communication."

Note: The book Dianetics 55! provides the foundation for the Scientology Professional TRs Course.

Screenshot_20201108-121635_1604863110187.png