Let's talk about people who spent time in the hole...

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
How on earth does this "large team" monitor and read all the documented revelations about
Hubbard, especially the worst ones like LRH's attempted suicide in the fall of '85 and his
"assisted suicide" in January of '86, and not have the seeds of doubt planted and just leave.

I mean the people writing intelligently on these "ex blogs" are not stupid people. In fact,
most spent decades religiously paying and doing this stuff until they discovered the soul-
destroying truth about Hubbard and bailed.

How does this "large team" read all the stuff and square the circle in their minds and keep
the cognitive dissonance in check, if that's the right way to say it?

I was as brainwashed as anybody, but at one point I swallowed the red pill and could no longer
go along with deluding myself for my entire life. Two decades was enough. I had to salvage the
rest of my life before it was all over. Once I had the Internet at my disposal, I investigated things
pretty thoroughly and realized the error of my ways. Pre-Internet was a different story.

How do they sit there and do this monitoring without getting "infected" with the truth.

Could anyone explain? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

PS: The fact that not one Operating Thetan -- per the strict definition -- is walking the earth
or has ever walked the earth after 70 years should be a big "tell" to anyone and everyone.
I think at least some of them don't care if Scientology works or not.

Some people just enjoy having the power to screw people over.

Enthetan

When we were in Scientology, we believed in something which, we now are aware, was insane.

For a period of time, we were insane. I accept that, now.

Do not try to see the logic in insanity.

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
I think at least some of them don't care if Scientology works or not.

Some people just enjoy having the power to screw people over.
... or just have no other place to do. Don't underestimate that last factor. Imagine you are a 2nd gen scientology kid - your parents are in, all your friends are in, you have no education outside delphi, you worked only in businesses owned by scientologists.
Where will you go if you leave?

Yeah, for some scientology is a prison of belief. But for some it is also a prison of necessity.

Enthetan

... or just have no other place to do. Don't underestimate that last factor. Imagine you are a 2nd gen scientology kid - your parents are in, all your friends are in, you have no education outside delphi, you worked only in businesses owned by scientologists.
Where will you go if you leave?

Yeah, for some scientology is a prison of belief. But for some it is also a prison of necessity.
That was my thought process when I was in the SO, that every year I spent in the SO would make it much harder to re-establish myself in the real world. So I decided that I needed to come to a decision: leave right now, or stay forever. I chose to leave.

Fortunately for me, I had family willing to go to the airport and buy me a pre-paid plane ticket, and I had study happening right after meal time, so it would be several hours before I was actually missed.

It is hard for somebody "in" for a long time. For somebody young, it's easier.

HelluvaHoax!

ILove2Lurk said:
How on earth does this "large team" monitor and read all the documented revelations about
Hubbard, especially the worst ones like LRH's attempted suicide in the fall of '85 and his
"assisted suicide" in January of '86, and not have the seeds of doubt planted and just leave.
I mean the people writing intelligently on these "ex blogs" are not stupid people. In fact,
most spent decades religiously paying and doing this stuff until they discovered the soul-
destroying truth about Hubbard and bailed. How does (OSA) read all the stuff and
square the circle in their minds and keep the cognitive dissonance in check.....?

ANSWER: They keep their cognitive dissonance in check like this:

LOCAL BRANCH # 218
OSA INTERNET INSPECTIONS UNIT

OSA INTERNET READER #1
Wow, did you notice the crazy entheta the SPs are chatting about
on ESMB this morning? This shit is soooooo crazy it makes me laugh.

OSA INTERNET READER #2
You mean that stuff about how COB beats and kicks
the living shit out of staff members until they are bloody?

OSA INTERNET READER #1
Yeah, that's insane! Who makes these lies up anyways?! LOL

OSA INTERNET READER #2
Well, I don't know, I saw COB beat you down and you
were unconscious for an hour. Remember that?

OSA INTERNET READER #1
i dunno, I try not to pay to much attention
to all this merchants of chaos entheta
that we have to read every day.

OSA INTERNET READER #2
No, I mean it wasn't in the newspaper, I'm just
asking you if you remember when COB kept elbowing
you in the face so many times your nose
was broken and you lost 3 teeth?

OSA INTERNET READER #1
Well, that story is probably just black PR.

OSA INTERNET READER #1
Seriously? What do you mean? I saw it. I took
you to the emergency room. I came and gave you touch
assists at the hospital every day for 2 weeks. Then I took
you to the dentist to get you some new teeth, remember?!

OSA INTERNET READER #2
Well, just between you and me---I do remember that.
But we shouldn't be talking about
that because it's out PR.

OSA INTERNET READER #1
Yeah, good point.
Totally out PR!

OSA INTERNET READER #2
Well, I already wrote a report on this suppressive
activity and sent it up lines. We should get into action
now on handling it. Do you want to twin with me again?

OSA INTERNET READER #1
Yeah, it's been a really successful action. So let's
hit ESMB first and we can run Good-Troll-Bad-Troll
and get them really enturbulated so they
start fighting with each other.

OSA INTERNET READER #2
Yeah good idea, let's see if we can get someone banned
or to quit. But this time I wanna be the Good Troll, cuz
i really love scamming them with that whole "HEY I'M AN EX JUST LIKE

ALL YOU LOVELY PEOPLE AND I'M JUST HERE TO GET YOUR
PRICELESS ADVICE ABOUT HOW TO DEAL WITH THE HORRIFIC
THINGS OSA IS DOING TO ME & MY FAMILY!
" They totally
get suckered into that stupid pretext every single time! LOL

OSA INTERNET READER #1

How does ESMB read all the stuff we troll 'em with and square
the circle in their minds and keep the cognitive dissonance in check?

Yeah, that ending totally surprised me too! LOL
Hey I am just typing this stuff, I have no idea who is dictating it.

Last edited:

ILove2Lurk

AI Chatbot
Do not try to see the logic in insanity.
I guess I could say that was my most valuable "everyday wisdom"
I took away from my time in Scientology. Lets me sleep well at night,
despite what's going on in the outer world. Many people I know haven't
attained this "knowingness" about life, as yet. :coolwink: I'm pretty comfortable
with it most of the time.

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
That was my thought process when I was in the SO, that every year I spent in the SO would make it much harder to re-establish myself in the real world. So I decided that I needed to come to a decision: leave right now, or stay forever. I chose to leave.

Fortunately for me, I had family willing to go to the airport and buy me a pre-paid plane ticket, and I had study happening right after meal time, so it would be several hours before I was actually missed.

It is hard for somebody "in" for a long time. For somebody young, it's easier.
I think its easier if you have any family or friends outside. If you have nobody and get kicked out - well, then you easily end up like Nate Rich.

Enthetan

I think its easier if you have any family or friends outside. If you have nobody and get kicked out - well, then you easily end up like Nate Rich.
For SO members, it's also harder if your post did not have you interacting with public.

When I was public, I had SO members on two occasions, who I knew from their posts, show up at my door asking if I could let them sleep at my place after being kicked out of the SO.

HelluvaHoax!

For SO members, it's also harder if your post did not have you interacting with public.

When I was public, I had SO members on two occasions, who I knew from their posts, show up at my door asking if I could let them sleep at my place after being kicked out of the SO.

My god, I surely hope you did not let them in your house or even speak to them. Because any being that leaves the Sea Org before their billion-year obligation is satisfied is (whether they have blown or been kicked out) a SUPPRESSIVE PERSON ("SP"). By way of example, Hitler was an SP.

If one's ethics is in, one does not communicate to an SP. For beginners, the tech to handle SPs is to immediately disconnect from them. Once you have disconnected (in order to not go PTS) you must commit heinous tricks, terrorism and fair game crimes against an SP until they are utterly destroyed. The tricky is that you have to do all that WHILE you are disconnected.

Have I mentioned that SPs are evil and their sole purpose is to destroy Big Beings?

Well, we all certainly hope that you had the good sense NOT to let an SP inside your house!!!

If for some unknown reason you did let them inside your house, naturally that would mean that you are also an SP, so let me just go on record now as saying, I hereby disconnect from you in advance--just to be on the safe side.

Did I already mention that Hitler was an SP? We are on to your tricks so don't even think that you start another of your genocides here and get away with it.

Enthetan

My god, I surely hope you did not let them in your house or even speak to them. Because any being that leaves the Sea Org before their billion-year obligation is satisfied is (whether they have blown or been kicked out) a SUPPRESSIVE PERSON ("SP"). By way of example, Hitler was an SP.

If one's ethics is in, one does not communicate to an SP. For beginners, the tech to handle SPs is to immediately disconnect from them. Once you have disconnected (in order to not go PTS) you must commit heinous tricks, terrorism and fair game crimes against an SP until they are utterly destroyed. The tricky is that you have to do all that WHILE you are disconnected.

Have I mentioned that SPs are evil and their sole purpose is to destroy Big Beings?

Well, we all certainly hope that you had the good sense NOT to let an SP inside your house!!!

If for some unknown reason you did let them inside your house, naturally that would mean that you are also an SP, so let me just go on record now as saying, I hereby disconnect from you in advance--just to be on the safe side.

Did I already mention that Hitler was an SP? We are on to your tricks so don't even think that you start another of your genocides here and get away with it.

Well, considering that I was a resigned SO member at the time, myself, I guess we had mutual out-ruds.

HelluvaHoax!

Well, considering that I was a resigned SO member at the time, myself, I guess we had mutual out-ruds.
I was not able to read whatever you wrote, because when I disconnected from you, naturally I put you on "IGNORE". This is really your own fault due to the fact that you remind Dr. Hubbard of Hitler.

Just to be clear, you also remind Dr. Hubbard of Napoleon, Pretty Boy Floyd, Christie and other unnamed famous criminals.

"As they only comprise 20% of the population and as only 2 1/2% of this 20% are truly dangerous, we see that with a very small amount of effort we could considerably better the state of society. Well known, even stellar examples of such a personality are, of course, Napoleon and Hitler. Dillinger, Pretty Boy Floyd, Christie and other famous criminals were well known examples of the anti-social personality."
-LRH

Hopefully by this point you have kicked any former SO members out of your house and your life. This website won't tolerate ex-Sea Org members coming around and suppressing us. Before I joined ESMB I did extensive due-diligence and determined that nobody here was an ex-staff member or i surely would not have exposed myself to their treasonous lower condition. Kindly confirm at your earliest convenience that you no longer are harboring Hitleresque mass murderers in your home.

R-FACTOR: When you come to your senses, your only terminal is the International Justice Chief.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

-TECHNICAL QUESTION -

Does anyone happen to know if
"THE HOLE" is the same as "THE BOX"?

brujaaa

shakira shakira
I'm the man in the box
Buried in my shit
Won't you come and save me?
Save me
Feed my eyes, can you sew them shut?