Kirstie Alley Has Passed Away At 71 ~~ Aaron Smith Levin on video

Karen#1

So the statement on "sudden" colon cancer and death does not match up with Google searches

How long do you live after being diagnosed with colon cancer?
If the cancer is diagnosed at a localized stage, the survival rate is 91%. If the cancer has spread to surrounding tissues or organs and/or the regional lymph nodes, the 5-year survival rate is 72%. If colon cancer has spread to distant parts of the body, the 5-year survival rate is 14%.

mimsey borogrove

First of all it is always sad, really sad when someone passes still in the trap and imprisoned in this hideous cult without having woken up.

I had a leak that it was bowel cancer. ( colon cancer.)

2ND OF ALL, it is beneficial to the cult to say "short cancer spell and death."
I do not believe this "shore story" for a moment.
WHY ?
#1 It gets the cult off the hook of exposing their BT/CLuster handlings on Kirstie for months and months likely when cancer diagnosed.
#2 It portrays that the cult send people to medicine pronto.
#3 It hides the fact that Kirstie audited her attacked spirits over a period of 20-30 years according to others who were "on the level" with her at the sandcastle by telling the "shore story" of fast pacing volcanic cancer that arose and killed promptly.

In actual fact modern medicine have extraordinary ways to keep someone alive for a while with cancer and *sudden* cancer deaths are few and far between.
I know the adopted 2 children said that but you can bet it was carefully crafted with OSA editing
This is what is so odd. If you recall - when standard dianetics came out around the end of the 60's signs were posted all over the org advising the people to go to a DR. for a full physical before starting on your dianetic auditing. I had to do that. And the Dr. the NY org recommended checked me over, then had me drop my drawers and shoved an aluminum scope up my butt, and peered into it. Um.:dizzy:
Only then was I allowed to get Dianetic auditing.

I don't know why Hubbard flip flopped on the policy, but remember the auditors code - "15. I promise not to mix the processes of Scientology with other practices except when the preclear is physically ill and only medical means will serve." has never been canceled. That should have been their guiding light despite all the hoopla about NOTs being a cure all.

Mimsey

Lee #28

This is what is so odd. If you recall - when standard dianetics came out around the end of the 60's signs were posted all over the org advising the people to go to a DR. for a full physical before starting on your dianetic auditing. I had to do that. And the Dr. the NY org recommended checked me over, then had me drop my drawers and shoved an aluminum scope up my butt, and peered into it. Um.:dizzy:
Only then was I allowed to get Dianetic auditing.

I don't know why Hubbard flip flopped on the policy, but remember the auditors code - "15. I promise not to mix the processes of Scientology with other practices except when the preclear is physically ill and only medical means will serve." has never been canceled. That should have been their guiding light despite all the hoopla about NOTs being a cure all.

Mimsey
Perhaps it just all boiled down to money.....

The less money any PC spent at a Doctors....the more they had for the Cult....

Perhaps those Scientologists that are in good jobs with Health Benefits.....do go to their doctors?

I can't imagine Kirstie Alley.....being a SAG member, not having Health Insurance...

Don't Screen Actor Guild members have Health Insurance?

Don't Actors have to get a health check-up before being signed to a movie contract? Perhaps she was tired of going to doctors...?

Of course....health insurance is a whole other discussion....

The Russian author....Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn wrote an entire book about colon cancer in Russia.....titled Cancer Ward.

Last edited:

lotus

Gone away from madness!
Cancer is something I know quite much first hand and from observation.
1) You don't die from a primary cancer,
You die from the metastasis invading your organs, brain, liver, lungs, spine, etc…

2) This process may take few months to few years to cause death. As example lung and pancreatic cancer metastatic process goes quite fast. Colon cancer is often curable with surgery and responding to treatments, even when metastasized.

3) When you are dying from a stage 4 , end of life, metastatic cancer, especially colon, you are not posting how you like to cook thanksgiving food just few days before you die… IMO 😕

4) and you are not posting videos on your twitteraccount, just a week before your death, because you are on morphine, fentanyl, sedation, since a late stage metastasized cancer is very
painful and the days prior your death, you are put in a deep profound sleep.

I have something else in my mind, but with respect due to her and her family I won’t speculate.

May she Rest In Peace!

Last edited:

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
I had a leak that it was bowel cancer. ( colon cancer.)
I'm 99% sure that your source is entirely different and separate from my source. And they both say the same thing, so I'm almost certain it is true.

2ND OF ALL, it is beneficial to the cult to say "short cancer spell and death."
I do not believe this "shore story" for a moment.
WHY ?
#1 It gets the cult off the hook of exposing their BT/CLuster handlings on Kirstie for months and months likely when cancer diagnosed.
#2 It portrays that the cult send people to medicine pronto.
#3 It hides the fact that Kirstie audited her attacked spirits over a period of 20-30 years according to others who were "on the level" with her at the sandcastle by telling the "shore story" of fast pacing volcanic cancer that arose and killed promptly.
While I do not have evidence, the exact same suspicion crossed my mind. Was it really "short"? Or was it more of a "shortly after she went to the real doctors for the first time"?

With how many Scientologists have been dying of cancer I wonder if there is going to be a change and a push to get people to MDs for general checkups and to check things out. I have heard that in recent years there has been more of a push to send PCs with medical problems to an MD.
I damn hope so. BUT....

The less money any PC spent at a Doctors....the more they had for the Cult....
... AND this is exactly the reason why I doubt they will send people to the real doctors. Unless maybe if it it someone young and who is earning a lot of money. Then they might want to keep him away from ilness/addition at an early age to get a "lifetime worth of milking" outta them.

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
From Rolling Stone How Kirstie Alley Lost Herself in Scientology :

"...I thought either Scientology is the world's biggest scam, or I thought this is how I am going to get rid of this hideous compulsion (cocaine habit)."

Kirstie Alley

She differentiated both. Did she get both?