Kirstie Alley Has Passed Away At 71 ~~ Aaron Smith Levin on video

Isaac

Kirstie Alley was El Ron’s 20,089 Clear

And completed “New OT 8” 2018

Kirstie Alley in Scientology's Published Service Completion Lists
The following 13 individual completions for Kirstie Alley appear in official Scientology publications:

Kirstie AlleyDIV 4A SERVICESCelebrity 2421990-11-01
Kirstie AlleyDIV 4A SERVICESCelebrity 2441991-02-01
Kirstie AlleySUCCESS THROUGH COMMUNICATION COURSECelebrity 2741994-03-01
Kirstie AlleyMARRIAGE COURSESCelebrity 2741994-03-01
Kirstie AlleyHUBBARD KEY TO LIFE COURSECelebrity 2781994-07-01
Kirstie AlleySUCCESS THROUGH COMMUNICATION COURSECelebrity 3011997-03-01
Kirstie AlleyPTS/SP CourseCelebrity 3171999-02-01
Kirstie AlleyNEW OT VI HUBBARD SOLO NOTS AUDITING COURSESource 1271999-11-01
Kirstie AlleyPTS/SP CourseSource 1712005-10-01
Kirstie AlleyNEW OT VIISource 2332014-08-01
Kirstie AlleyDIANETICS: THE ORIGINAL THESISFreewinds 1202017-12-01
Kirstie AlleyNEW OT VIIIFreewinds 1212018-02-01
Kirstie AlleySCIENTOLOGY: A HISTORY OF MAN BOOK COURSEFreewinds 1212018-02-01

20,089 KIRSTIE ALLEYAuditor 164

Lee #28

According to this article....the cancer was just discovered recently.....and she did get help at the Moffit Cancer Center....which is here in Tampa Fla. ( if it is reliable info from the family....)

When did she move to Clearwater......about 10 years ago?

I do wonder why these longtime LA centric celebs that have been in the movie biz for so long.....move to Clearwater...
Yes, obviously to be close to the $cientology.....

guanoloco

As-Wased
According to this article....the cancer was just discovered recently.....and she did get help at the Moffit Cancer Center....which is here in Tampa Fla. ( if it is reliable info from the family....)

I do wonder why these longtime LA centric celebs that have been in the movie biz for so long.....move to Clearwater...

What form of cancer?

Helena Handbasket

Another Solo Nots completion (I presume) dead from cancer. I have this idea that there are bad BT's and good BT's, and that Solo Nots attempts to blow them all. Some of these good BT's protect against diseases like cancer, but by blowing them away, the body is left defenseless.

This is partly why you don't see any magically-powered OT's around. Once they get "up there" on the Bridge, they are channeled into a path that leads to their destruction.

Helena

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

What form of cancer?

Don't know.

But apparently not the kind that Ron stated would "erase" by tripling the number of cigarettes smoked daily---or "cured" quite simply with a few touch assists.

To be honest, I wouldn't assume that the press release ("cancer") was necessarily correct. If the COS thought that the cause of a prominent Scientologist's death could be "bad PR", they would have no problem creating a better-sounding scenario. I have no reason to believe it was cancer and no reason to believe it was not cancer. I just don't trust anything that has gone on a routing form thru the cult's Ministry of Truth (see celebratory balloon drop announcement at the event where Scientologists were r-factored that Ron was so OT that he killed his own body while F/Ning)

Last edited:

Isaac

Wonder why they move to Clearwater?
Really? you never figured that out yet?

Celeb OT's move to Clearwater cuz ole El Ron, sprinkles the manipulative highly suggistive recomendations via his rhetorical writings ...
that it is impossible for OT's to be around anyone but other OT's...so the Cult city of Clearwater was hence named the Mecca for the Cult and subsequently propagated. by OT's and other Scientologist's with huge egos thinking they can't stand living around Wog's.

Bruce D.

Celeb OT's move to Clearwater cuz ole El Ron, sprinkles the manipulative highly suggistive recomendations via his rhetorical writings ...
that it is impossible for OT's to be around anyone but other OT's...so the Cult city of Clearwater was hence named the Mecca for the Cult and subsequently propagated. by OT's and other Scientologist's with huge egos thinking they can't stand living around Wog's.
People like to be around other like minded people. It is common in any area of interest

Bruce D.

Clearwater is where all the OT levels are deviled.
Another OT 8 dies of cancer. Kirstie Alley

Pepin

There is something to the idea of OT's wanting to be around other OT's. I used to hang around AOLA just for that reason. Others that came in from other countries often stayed at the Manor. I loved talking with them and walking together around the city.

I felt no OT's when I visited Clearwater 7 years ago. In fact most people I talked with there seemed rather clueless.

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
Something I keep repeating about the cancer rate among Scientologists: for cancer to be survivable, it needs to be caught EARLY. For this to happen, you need to have regular checkups with lab tests. Checkups with a REAL DOCTOR, not your chiropractor.

The culture among Scientologists is that MD's (especially "wog" MD's) are charlatans, and they don't see real doctors, handling discomforts with auditing and touch assists.