False flag operations and fake personas

stratty

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Hello Karakorum,

THANK you for that important information!

I had heard once from a PRETENDED "Scientology" Kindergarden, some where in Munich, and I went there and was shocked how abandoned, how mishandled & how disrespected Kids were there with running noses . . .

And I do not recall WHEN exactly, but I was stopped from investigating, as it was a strange girl from OSA responsible.

I had three girls with my wife in 1980, 1982 & 1983 - born the natural way . . .

We brought them up pretty much like this little essay says:

In raising your child
In raising your child, you must avoid "training" him into a social animal. Your child begins by being more sociable, more dignified than you are. In a relatively short time the treatment he gets so checks him that he revolts. This revolt can be intensified until he is a terror to have around. He will be noisy, thoughtless, careless of possessions, unclean-anything, in short, which will annoy you. Train him, control him and you'll lose his love. You've lost the child forever that you seek to control and own.
Permit a child to sit on your lap. He'll sit there, contented. Now put your arms around him and constrain him to sit there. Do this even though he wasn't even trying to leave. Instantly, he'll squirm. He'll fight to get away from you. He'll get angry. He'll cry. Recall now, he was happy before you started to hold him.
Your efforts to mold, train, control this child in general react on him exactly like trying to hold him on your lap.
Of course you will have difficulty if this child of yours has already been trained, controlled, ordered about, denied his own possessions. In mid-flight, you change your tactics. You try to give him his freedom. He's so suspicious of you he will have a terrible time trying to adjust. The transition period will be terrible. But at the end of it you'll have a well-ordered, well-trained, social child, thoughtful of you and, very important to you, a child who loves you.
The child who is under constraint, shepherded, handled, controlled, has a very bad anxiety postulated. His parents are survival entities. They mean food, clothing, shelter, affection. This means he wants to be near them. He wants to love them, naturally, being their child.
But on the other hand his parents are nonsurvival entities. His whole being and life depend upon his rights to use his own decision about his movements and his possessions and his body. Parents seek to interrupt this out of the mistaken idea that a child is an idiot who won't learn unless "controlled." So he has to fight shy, to fight against, to annoy and harass an enemy.
What terrible willpower is demanded of a parent not to give constant streams of directions to a child! What agony to watch his possessions going to ruin! What upset to refuse to order his time and space!
But it has to be done if you want a well, a happy, a careful, a beautiful, an intelligent child!
(End of article)

We are a happy family, and on April 18, 2020 ALL were sheduled to show up for celebrating a happy birthday for a happy great french grandmother turning 90 that day - when the criminal PLAN-demic created by KiLL BiLL GATES to sell by force his criminal vaxxination to 7 billion slaves, ruined it all . . .

I am wondering WHO is organizing behind the scene these organized attacks & insults against me!

Right now I try to UNDERSTAND you - and your story - as you were born into it . . . ?

So I would very much like to know WHEN & WHERE you were born and raised.

And I would like to now if your parents served you freedom of choice or lured you into stuff . . . ?

And if so, I would like to know WHAT training your parents had, WHERE they trained and WHAT they trained?

My dad for example was born on may 14, in 1905, and was made to take over a MEDICAL business of his father,
which was OFF purpose - so he killed himself on July 19, in 1963.

Trying to UNDERSTAND this depression from inside the MEDICAL world was impossible - as they don't know!

So in 1975 a Scientologist explained "FAILED PURPOSE" and that is when I heard for the first time, that there was something like a PURPOSE in life . . .

Is THAT something you would like to talk about, Karakorum?

Love

Kalle
I honestly don't know how we've all managed to survive and bring up our children and correctly understand what scientology is all about before you came here to enlighten us all Kalle. You're not going to be sending us the bill shortly are you?

stratty

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
But I know that you are STALKING me - and I do not like to be violated by criminals - so get off of my cloud
I'm not stalking you, but the fact is I'm an intolerant cunt and if someone pisses me off the way you do I just can't keep my big gob shut. People have tried to talk sense to me and get me to chill but I just won't listen. I know I should have more sympathy for delusional people like you, but it annoys me intensely that you are here praising Hubbard's brainchild, the sole purpose of which was to make him a rich man at the expense of the security and sanity of anyone unwary enough to be persuaded that he had something of real value. AND THEN SOME TWAT LIKE YOU ROCKS UP AND TRIES TO TELL US ALL HOW WONDERFUL IT IS.

Kalle

troubleshooter
"There are lots of people who knew LRH personally"
Marra Anonymous,

with your funny "friends" - go to the loony bin - you will find even may more lunatics that knew JESUS personally . . .

I am NOT interested in FAKE-news from FAKE-Scientologists, hiding their FAKE-intentions to harm or destroy . . .

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
NO - you are dead WRONG - just like your friends on this board . . . !

. . . that same government PRETENDED to adopt christianity as its official religion under Constantine . . .
Guess we have to agree to disagree on this one. To me Jesus seems to have been a cult guru. Probably a more benign guru than Hubbard, but still a "sole source" guru who was always right when everyone else was always wrong. "Abandon your search, all the answers have been found" kind of a guy.

The child who is under constraint, shepherded, handled, controlled, has a very bad anxiety postulated.
Well, in the church almost everyone is treated like a child and everyone is constantly being handled, shepherded and controlled. I know - I was the handler and the controller for most of the time. Not proud of that :unsure:

We are a happy family, and on April 18, 2020 ALL were sheduled to show up for celebrating a happy birthday for a happy great french grandmother turning 90 that day - when the criminal PLAN-demic created by KiLL BiLL GATES to sell by force his criminal vaxxination to 7 billion slaves, ruined it all . . .
I've heard some consipracy stuff in my life... but really, Bill Gates? Not G.Soros, not the Rockefellers, not E.Musk or the Chinese?

Bill Gates managed to make the world stop? Seriously?! The same Bill that couldn't program an OS that wouldn't crash all the time? :cool:

Trying to UNDERSTAND this depression from inside the MEDICAL world was impossible - as they don't know!

So in 1975 a Scientologist explained "FAILED PURPOSE" and that is when I heard for the first time, that there was something like a PURPOSE in life . . .

Is THAT something you would like to talk about, Karakorum?
Sure. It was my purpose to survive ever since my mom joined staff and I ended up living in the Anthony Building (aka the tallest dumpster in LA) which was ran by scientology. My purpose at the time was to survive and get away from living in the AB. Going on staff myself was a way to get away from the AB. Of course the first thing that happened is that I was never able to make enough money to make ends meet, so to escape being on staff I ended up joining the SO.
In the SO my purpose was to make the organization run efficiently and eliminate any ethics out-points and internal threats. Of course nothing ever works efficiently in Scientology, because the admin tech is a piece of junk and Dave just broke it even further. Since nobody would adopt my ideas to improve the system to make it feasible, I realized that the main obstacle to achieving my purpose was Dave's management and the scientology structure itself, plus the admin tech.
Realizing that I won't be able to remove Dave and the admin tech, I reach a point where I decided I'm tired of being tired and then I quit. Which I did and the church is still sore for me having done so :D

I have no issues with any "life purpose" since. Total freedom means being out of scientology. Everyone should try it, its great.

Kalle

troubleshooter
Total freedom means being out of scientology.
CONGRATULATION
Freedom's just another word - for nothing left to loose . . .

Come over to Europe in summer, buy a Eurail-Pass and visit different cultures and different styles of life - with or without money - that will be helping you to come free from your past . . .

And some day your purpose will be there, and will kiss you alive . . .

You can only win

The Oracle

Not the same Oracle from a decade ago
According to Hubbard, there was no Christ. You need to get better informed.
Uh - Ohhhh. That's a flunk PirateandBum. Pre-Miscavige, there was a Christ and he liked little boys. He was a homosexual pedaphile, according to L Ron Hubbard, who considered himself "source".

By the way, can you explain your handle "PirateandBum" and how it relates to L Ron Hubbard and Scientology?

Karakorum

CONGRATULATION
Freedom's just another word - for nothing no shackles left to loose . . .
FIFY

Come over to Europe in summer, buy a Eurail-Pass and visit different cultures and different styles of life - with or without money - that will be helping you to come free from your past . . .

And some day your purpose will be there, and will kiss you alive . . .

You can only win
I live in Europe for over a decade now. Well "Europe"... its east of the old iron curtain. Call it what you like.

Last edited:

Kalle

troubleshooter
To me Jesus seems to have been a cult guru.
I don't really understand WHAT is a "cult" in your language - comes from culture - and Kultur in Germany means Aristoteles, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Beethoven, Mozart, etc. do not create negative vibrations . . .

Kalle

troubleshooter
Bill Gates managed to make the world stop? Seriously?!
CERTAINLY not ALONE!
The Indians from INDIA threw Gates out, after he missused the children for NAZI-like atrocities. Same in Afrika, Kenia where a PRETENDED tetanus vaxx-campaign turned out lto leave the girls an women STERILISED
There is a 2010 PLAN from the Rockefeller Foundation for this Covid-19 ATTACK. There is extensive evidence KiLL BiLL is playing a central role on center stage, he bouhgt the hospitals in Germany, he bought our Government, and he bought the Media . . .
BUT that DEEP, DEEP, DEEP STATE was already there, when they cruzified JESUS . . .

So being Ethics-trained you should like what you see . . .

Or do you not see that some old suppressive methods get debunked and de-mystified . . . and things get better???

marra

Marra Anonymous,

with your funny "friends" - go to the loony bin - you will find even may more lunatics that knew JESUS personally . . .

I am NOT interested in FAKE-news from FAKE-Scientologists, hiding their FAKE-intentions to harm or destroy . . .
People like you who come here and insult everyone usually don't last long before they are kicked off the message board. If you can't be civil to people then maybe you should stay away from the internet.

ILove2Lurk

AI Chatbot
People like you who come here and insult everyone usually don't last long before they are kicked off the message board.
I have researched the guy pretty well. That's been his modus operandi for literally decades.
He goes to various and sundry ex message boards and either insults, posts non--sequitur
comments, or promotes silly conspiracy theories. What you see is what you get with this
guy. I've posted full details on a private message board.

Nothing more than a chew toy, if you're bored and need one. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's a sad way for someone to end up in their later years.

Karakorum