False flag operations and fake personas

Kalle

troubleshooter
"MY PROBLEM is, is having to read"
If you do NOT want to have a look at that obsession, in order to UNDO that obsession - go and check with your PSYCHIATRIST - he loves to prescibe prescription drugs against obsessions - but you change one obsession against
that one to HAVING TO TAKE PILLS . . .
And how about having to breathe . . .
Isn't that obsession is called a depression ?
A Scientologist could ask you for a FAILED PURPOSE?
WHAT would you do - if JESUS came along, and cured you of each and any OBSESSION - WHAT would you do?

WHAT will you do next life?
No scientology?
No obsession?
WHAT do you do?

WHO will be there - who could give you such a nice order - like "having to read" ?

Kalle

troubleshooter
Nope. Never did. What has been "verified" was Hubbard's failures, again and again and again. Nothing but failures. No "releases", no "clears", no "OTs", no "homo novis".
That's a HEAVY accusation - and it's generalized - so let's start with one thing within my REACH, that YOU are convinced that does NOT work.

And please tell me WHY you walked into such a stupid place, that sells NON working bullshit for a lot of money - WE don't do that in Germany - if someone sells us a a pound of rotckckten tomatoes - we bring 'em back and get our money back . . .???

You are smart people - aren't you?

Bill

That's a HEAVY accusation - and it's generalized - so let's start with one thing within my REACH, that YOU are convinced that does NOT work.

And please tell me WHY you walked into such a stupid place, that sells NON working bullshit for a lot of money - WE don't do that in Germany - if someone sells us a a pound of rotckckten tomatoes - we bring 'em back and get our money back . . .???

You are smart people - aren't you?
If you claim anything in Scientology works, you would need to provide proof. That's how science works. The null hypothesis for Scientology would be that claims of miraculous results are false. So, it you claim any specific thing in Hubbard's "tech" works, do provide proof of that.

As to why I got into Scientology, it was the same reason as everyone else, I was lied to. I figured it out, why haven't you?

Also: Why DO you KEEP randomly CAPITALIZING various WORDS in your POSTINGS? It looks stupid.

Last edited:

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
As to why I got into Scientology, it was the same reason as everyone else, I was lied to. I figured it out, why haven't you?
Hey, speak for yourself! :bleh:

I wasn't lied to... just born into. :moodswing:

stratty

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

He was speaking for himself, he said he was lied to. What's the matter, falling behind on the number of posts you've made so that you have to invent stuff to write about?

Kalle

troubleshooter
Nope. Never did. What has been "verified" was Hubbard's failures, again and again and again. Nothing but failures. No "releases", no "clears", no "OTs", no "homo novis".
So Bill, you want to make me believe - you were stoned or drunk or sedated heavily - when you stumbled into a building were they pretended to sell CLEARING for example . . . ?

Or were you thrown in like the arabs in Guantanamo with banded eyes and handcuffs . . . ?

Or were you drugged & cheated like the human Guinea Pigs in Tuskegee . . . ?

How did you run into such a stupid situation???

If Scientology in your town sells only NON working products,.
get out, get your money back, and move on . . .

WHAT is WHAT you were looking for in the first place . . . ?

OT never interested me.

Of WHAT exactly did you want to be RELEASED in the first place . . .

I always get the feeling, you do not seem to know WHAT you're talking about.

Like paid provocations . . .

I once had a girl from California - a real beauty from San Fernando Valley - and she came with me to Munich
and she loved it, and she made me cry, and one day I brought her to London on my motorcycle, and She married the dean of her university and they had two kids and the girl committed suicide when she was 19 . . .

And then she grieved & grieved & grieved . . .

And I had other girls, but none was what felt right for me, until one day I picked up a french girl that was hitchhiking in Switzerland, and I had half a second for my decision, so I stopped . . .

Today we have three girls and three guys that come with it & 6 little children on top . . .

And only when I studied the Tonescale I realized, that my pretty girl from California was stuck on covert hodstility, always smiling, always laughing, always cheating, always lying - nothing for a German - but without that Tonescale, I would never ever UNDERSTAND that FAKE-behavior that looked so pretty, but Elvis called it devil in disguise . . .

Her father had been a Soldier in the US-Army - a real tough guy - so she had to learn how to lie . . . that nwas her ruin, and I was too stupid to see it, because I had no education on that tonescale.

And one day I coached a man on Repair of Past Ethics - and you go back and back and back to find the oldest possible unjustice or FALSE Ethics handling - and thaat guy remenbered a scene witgh his father when he was a little over 2 and a half and father had kompletely fucked up his son wit a FALSE condition, jus a huge INJUSTICE, so I was suppposed to then apply the CORRECT Ethics condition, the father back then shoul have applied, and we did that, and he felt good about it and I acompanied him to the Examiner and the D of P gave us a "pass".
At night I saw his success-story where he wrote a HUGE Thank You to Ron, and everybody else, as He had been suffering being a Homosexual all his life in HIDING - and that has BLOWN AWAY TODAY - AND FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HIS LIFE HE CAN TALK ABOUT THIS TODAY!

So I played with this simple stuff as TR's, Repair of Past Ethics, wordclearing & the Tonescale, and so far EVERYTHING has produced little miracles . . .

Good night for good now,

Kalle

Bill

So Bill, you want to make me believe - you were stoned or drunk or sedated heavily - when you stumbled into a building were they pretended to sell CLEARING for example . . . ?

Or were you thrown in like the arabs in Guantanamo with banded eyes and handcuffs . . . ?

Or were you drugged & cheated like the human Guinea Pigs in Tuskegee . . . ?
<and on and ON and on AND on...>

Kalle
All that blather and no answer, no proof. (But lots of random CAPITALIZATION). I answered your question, I got in because I was lied to. Now you can answer my questions.

I know for a fact that some people had good results when involved in Scientology. I know I did. I have no problem with that. That's why many stayed in for as long as they did.

But I have never seen any actual, scientific, unbiased proof that any "good results" were actually caused by anything Hubbard dreamed up. That's the whole point. There is no verified cause and effect in Scientology. The "results" are random, unrelated to any process or action -- and normally only show up when the Scientologist properly believes something will happen. (See Placebo Effect)

I know you won't and can't provide any actual, scientific proof of any of Hubbard's claims -- and I don't expect you to. You are a believer and don't need or want any proof. You believe. That's enough for you.

Karakorum

He was speaking for himself, he said he was lied to. What's the matter, falling behind on the number of posts you've made so that you have to invent stuff to write about?
Always attack, never defend eh? ;)

Well, he did write the statement: "it was the same reason as everyone else, I was lied to", which clearly implied everyone had the same reason. Regardless, my reply was partially tongue-in-cheek, which I tried to indicate with the appropriate emoticon.

Just to be super clear: I'm not really criticizing Bill and his statement is entirely true for all first gen scientologists. Not to mention that its all built on lies anyway.

Also... is a high post count a high crime nowadays? Well, if you want to keep score:

Stratty: Messages = 1,452
Karakorum: Messages = 1,055

Last edited:

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
I' ve met thousands that told me - it would not work - but I was DIFFERENT to you.

I ran around with a problem for twelve years in universities in Germany, England and California - looking for a therapy, which could explain & heal DEPRESSION - nobody understood this, and nobody had a therapy that worked - but ALL said go get some prescription-DRUGS . . .

THAT has not changed until today - they HIDE the problem chemically - so you live your miserable life as a drugged zombie . . .

I did not want to do that - and started to ask those people - that my parents had warned me, to talk to . . .

And so one day a scientologist gave me an explanation that solved that seemingly unsolvable problem.

So I started with a MIRACLE . . .

I have never lost THAT ankerpoint.

Although I love racing - EVERYBODY studied much faster than I did - but they later died like flies from agent orange, or got lost in combat . . .

They had learned the stuff by heart - very impressing - but worthless - like they had studied at highshool or in college - but they did not UNDERSTAND - they were unable to USE the stuff - this is called GLIB = student knows EVERYTHING & can't apply ANYTHING
You should have known me before - and you would not have wasted your life in that overwhelming confusion . . .

Original Scientology WORKS (VERIFIED Original stuff from LRH up to 1972)
ALL the real important stuff that was refurbished AFTER 1972 puts you up for a ride into hell.
So if you want to SURVIVE - stick to stuff from BEFORE 1972
If you want to SURVIVE - clean your hard-drive from EVERYTHING later than 1972

And if you want to know more: FIND OUT WHY ?

This is my personal experience with Scientology.

Kalle
You have hardly any experience with scientology Kalle. That is a fact. Untrained, unaudited, unhinged.

Riddick

I clap to no man

so did your parents give you a choice to be a scientologists, a catholic, a Lutheran, a Buddhist, etc.?

Did they say check out other religious and decide?

Did your parents give you freedom of choice?

HelluvaHoax!

ILove2Lurk

AI Chatbot
Kalle, since your favorite group is ABBA, and of course they broke up long ago,
you need to get with other performers. This is a friend of mine who plays on the
YouTube and has many fans in Europe.

For Kalle's eyes and ears only. :evillaugh:

HelluvaHoax!

posted by IL2L

Let's party like it's 1974!

- - before Ron's doppelgänger took over - -

.​

Karakorum

so did your parents give you a choice to be a scientologists, a catholic, a Lutheran, a Buddhist, etc.?

Did they say check out other religious and decide?

Did your parents give you freedom of choice?
Just as there are hierarchical and charismatic religions, there are hierarchical and charismatic families. Mine was a charismatic one, with my gramps being the leader. Thing is: he was having episodes of very vivid past life recall ever since the 1940s, so he just adapted Scientology into his existing system of beliefs and not the other way around. He flirted with Buddhism before Scientology was created and he did tell us about the principles and philosophy behind Hinduism and many branches of Buddhism, as well as western reincarnation traditions like the pythagorean philosophy.
The thing was that he was always critical of what called "folk Buddhism" with its rakshasas, pretas, Māra and other elements of what he considered mere folklore. So to him, the pythagoreans and Scientology were the more "pure" form of the reincarnation religions that was free of magic and folklore elements.
It was not like he would forbid us to explore other things, but he was very convincing in his approach. He based a lot of it on personal experiences that we had no reason to doubt and he was a very intelligent, charismatic man who had all of this figured out pretty well. He could make a more convincing argument for Scientology than Hubbard himself. Also, at the time were were all kids and did not really have the experience and brainpower to even try to convince this guy who himself had little difficulty in convincing adults. He was just way out of our league.
Moreover, he really did love us all and meant the best for us, so we both trusted him and were convinced by his reasoning.

At the same time, he was a critical thinker and he would speak openly against things in scn that made little sense to him, he was also opposed to the "new guard" under Dave. So beside blaming him for getting us involved, I do have to also credit him with giving me some of the "stepping stones" that allowed me to leave.

I really wish they would have released Hubbard's military record back in the early 80s when he was still alive. If that happened, I'm pretty sure it would make gramps leave scn taking a lot of people with him and he would just start his own cult. That would have spared me and a lot of other people all that nonsense in the 90s and beyond.

Kalle

troubleshooter
Well, that same government would adopt christianity as its official religion under Constantine. Just saying
NO - you are dead WRONG - just like your friends on this board . . . !

. . . that same government PRETENDED to adopt christianity as its official religion under Constantine . . .

. . . just like the chain-gang around Micavige PRETENDS to adopt LRH STANDARD ETHICS & STANDARD TECH . . .

The government, better that criminal & secret DEEP STATE, hiding behind government, USES ANTI-cristianity, like they USE ANTI-Scientology, like they USE ANTI-Fa . . . PRETENDING it's the people - when it is secretely organized TERROR from that SATANIC DEEP STATE, like your PRETENDING "philanthropists" MAFIA like SOROS, ROCKEFELLER & GATES, that run the world, no matter what the REAL people want & desire, to fuck up each and anyone, who does not obey their CULT of SATAN, their insane GEORGIA GUIDE STONES, and their insane secret wars, which terrorise humanity for too long, and REAL Scientology has ALL tthe tools for the very first time in history, to clean up that ancient mess, once & for all . . .

What you would need in this situation, is the best of the best medical detectives, forensic criminalists, profilers etc. etc. to look for, and find the hidden proof, of ALL the vicious manipulations, that have been infiltrated slowly but surely over the years to ALTER the ethic & to ALTER the tech so it leads directly into HELL . . .

And to KEEP SCIENTOLOGY WORKING - you have to do this the SCIENTOLOGY way - which is ARC & OPEN & UNDERSTANDING & there is a second triangle which calls for KNOWINGNESS first . . .

You need to KNOW, what's REALLY going on, you need to know what happened in the 60's and the 70's.

If your parents would have noticed, they would have told you . . .

Translated into Scientology:

You need to SEARCH for the very last REAL WITNESSES, who KNOW the REAL LRH personally & who KNOW the REAL ethics & the REAL tech & the REAL miracles & who KNOW the REAL OT's & get their account first.

Most are dead, WHY? WHO killed them? WHO declared them?

You need wordclearers, that KNOW, how the REAL ethics & the REAL tech WORKS . . . !

And you need PROFESSIONALS in doing criminal investigations - to seperate the good & the FAKE

Separate the REAL from the FAKE.

And SORRY -

but I don't think, you could possibly find that QUALITY - at this time in America - NO CHANCE TO SURVIVE . . .

REAL professionals KNOW the danger . . .

I would love to be convinced by you - that I am WRONG . . . !

Love

Kalle

Last edited:

marra

Translated into Scientology:

You need to SEARCH for the very last REAL WITNESSES, who KNOW the REAL LRH personally & who KNOW the REAL ethics & the REAL tech & the REAL miracles & who KNOW the REAL OT's & get their account first.

Most are dead, WHY? WHO killed them? WHO declared them?
There are lots of people who knew LRH personally and have given their accounts of him and the tech. I can't recall any of them saying LRH or anyone else had OT abilities.

One person who worked closely with Hubbard for many years was Janis Gillham Grady. In the second book of her Commodore's Messenger series she says on page 107 that she never saw any OT with special powers "including LRH".

There is also an interview with Hubbard's former lover and PR agent, now a qualified psychologist, where she says Hubbard was “a narcissistic personality”, “a manic depressive” and “paranoid”.

stratty

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Also... is a high post count a high crime nowadays? Well, if you want to keep score:

Stratty: Messages = 1,452
Karakorum: Messages = 1,055
Well, I joined a almost a month before you, but I am surprised I've posted more than you, I see your name all over the place every day and it seems to me you've got something to say on every subject in almost every thread. I didn't say anything about it being a high crime though.

Kalle

troubleshooter
I wasn't lied to... just born into.
Hello Karakorum,

THANK you for that important information!

I had heard once from a PRETENDED "Scientology" Kindergarden, some where in Munich, and I went there and was shocked how abandoned, how mishandled & how disrespected Kids were there with running noses . . .

And I do not recall WHEN exactly, but I was stopped from investigating, as it was a strange girl from OSA responsible.

I had three girls with my wife in 1980, 1982 & 1983 - born the natural way . . .

We brought them up pretty much like this little essay says:

In raising your child
In raising your child, you must avoid "training" him into a social animal. Your child begins by being more sociable, more dignified than you are. In a relatively short time the treatment he gets so checks him that he revolts. This revolt can be intensified until he is a terror to have around. He will be noisy, thoughtless, careless of possessions, unclean-anything, in short, which will annoy you. Train him, control him and you'll lose his love. You've lost the child forever that you seek to control and own.
Permit a child to sit on your lap. He'll sit there, contented. Now put your arms around him and constrain him to sit there. Do this even though he wasn't even trying to leave. Instantly, he'll squirm. He'll fight to get away from you. He'll get angry. He'll cry. Recall now, he was happy before you started to hold him.
Your efforts to mold, train, control this child in general react on him exactly like trying to hold him on your lap.
Of course you will have difficulty if this child of yours has already been trained, controlled, ordered about, denied his own possessions. In mid-flight, you change your tactics. You try to give him his freedom. He's so suspicious of you he will have a terrible time trying to adjust. The transition period will be terrible. But at the end of it you'll have a well-ordered, well-trained, social child, thoughtful of you and, very important to you, a child who loves you.
The child who is under constraint, shepherded, handled, controlled, has a very bad anxiety postulated. His parents are survival entities. They mean food, clothing, shelter, affection. This means he wants to be near them. He wants to love them, naturally, being their child.
But on the other hand his parents are nonsurvival entities. His whole being and life depend upon his rights to use his own decision about his movements and his possessions and his body. Parents seek to interrupt this out of the mistaken idea that a child is an idiot who won't learn unless "controlled." So he has to fight shy, to fight against, to annoy and harass an enemy.
What terrible willpower is demanded of a parent not to give constant streams of directions to a child! What agony to watch his possessions going to ruin! What upset to refuse to order his time and space!
But it has to be done if you want a well, a happy, a careful, a beautiful, an intelligent child!
(End of article)

We are a happy family, and on April 18, 2020 ALL were sheduled to show up for celebrating a happy birthday for a happy great french grandmother turning 90 that day - when the criminal PLAN-demic created by KiLL BiLL GATES to sell by force his criminal vaxxination to 7 billion slaves, ruined it all . . .

I am wondering WHO is organizing behind the scene these organized attacks & insults against me!

Right now I try to UNDERSTAND you - and your story - as you were born into it . . . ?

So I would very much like to know WHEN & WHERE you were born and raised.

And I would like to now if your parents served you freedom of choice or lured you into stuff . . . ?

And if so, I would like to know WHAT training your parents had, WHERE they trained and WHAT they trained?

My dad for example was born on may 14, in 1905, and was made to take over a MEDICAL business of his father,
which was OFF purpose - so he killed himself on July 19, in 1963.

Trying to UNDERSTAND this depression from inside the MEDICAL world was impossible - as they don't know!

So in 1975 a Scientologist explained "FAILED PURPOSE" and that is when I heard for the first time, that there was something like a PURPOSE in life . . .

Is THAT something you would like to talk about, Karakorum?

Love

Kalle