Dog Finally Catches Car! May 5, 2024 By Mike Rinder

As mentioned, the 10K is just starts not completions. I am willing to bet that when someone goes off the level, dies before finishing, etc. they keep counting that person.
There was a thread, maybe in the old site, about the number on Solo NOTs who were "bugged", off the level, died, cancer, etc.

I vaguely recall that only a fraction of starts were actively on the level at the time.
 
There was a thread, maybe in the old site, about the number on Solo NOTs who were "bugged", off the level, died, cancer, etc.

I vaguely recall that only a fraction of starts were actively on the level at the time.


This thread?

MICHEL - CANCER AND SUICIDE ON SOLO NOTS
 
For anyone who doesn't know who Michel is:


HELLO! I AM MICHEL.


Hello everybody! I blew the Sea Org in November 2006 and i just woke up. Honestly, i experienced the worst nightmare during 8 years, loosing all my money, my wife and my kids. I have been posted as Solo Nots D of P for 3 years and what i saw is beyond reality. David Miscavige's tech doesn't work! In 2006 there was 5,300 Solo Nots Auditors world wide and only 2,100 of them were Solo Auditing. The others were either broke financially or sick with cancer or completely disaffected. Hope that many of you will realize that the actual Scientology is a lie....thanks to DM!

<snip> See Full Thread at Link Above
 
For anyone who doesn't know who Michel is:


HELLO! I AM MICHEL.

Hello everybody! I blew the Sea Org in November 2006 and i just woke up. Honestly, i experienced the worst nightmare during 8 years, loosing all my money, my wife and my kids. I have been posted as Solo Nots D of P for 3 years and what i saw is beyond reality. David Miscavige's tech doesn't work! In 2006 there was 5,300 Solo Nots Auditors world wide and only 2,100 of them were Solo Auditing. The others were either broke financially or sick with cancer or completely disaffected. Hope that many of you will realize that the actual Scientology is a lie....thanks to DM!

<snip> See Full Thread at Link Above
Hi Michael, thanks for the information, and welcome.

So the Universe is vibrating with happiness now because 10,000 people started snots but 18 years ago it was 5,300. It doesn't matter how many committed suicide, exploded, joined Hare Krishna or became suicide bombers for New York separatists, that's not the stat, it's just how many started. Out of the millions of Scientologists in the planet 261 people started the level every year for 18 years. That's probably more than went clear, but it still seems like it's going to take a long time before the planet wins the battle against the evil Psychiatrists.
 
This thread?

MICHEL - CANCER AND SUICIDE ON SOLO NOTS
Now, let’s talk about cancer and suicide on Solo Nots. Here are some data for you guys.

There is a tag status for each Solo Nots auditor:

Green tag: audit 4 to 6 sessions daily and comes on time for his 6 months check.

Grey tag: audit less than 4 sessions daily and doesn't come on time for his 6 month check.

Orange tag: Not allowed to solo audit because of out ethics situation.

Purple tag: Not allowed to audit because of illness or sickness.

Black tag: Disaffected with the church.

See the way it works? One starts the level with a Green tag then, depending on his "ability to be Cause over Life" one keeps his Green tag or, follow the dwindling spiral to Black tag.

There are about 5,300 Solo Nots Auditors worldwide and about(depending on their current status):

1,000 Green tags
1,100 Grey tags
900 Orange tags
800 Purple tags
1,500 Black tags

The 10,000 on Solo Nots is just a dream. There is only 1,000 of them auditing regularly.

I was Solo Nots D of P Europe and i personally met the following Solo Nots Auditors. They were all with advanced cancer:
 
..]
There was a thread, maybe in the old site, about the number on Solo NOTs who were "bugged", off the level, died, cancer, etc.

I vaguely recall that only a fraction of starts were actively on the level at the time.

.

So true!

It's a damn shame that neither LRH or COB nor the top 100 tech terminals on the planet (e.g. Int'l Senior C/S and blown, squirreling SP David Mayo, et al...) were ever able to figure out the tech of how to DEBUG the bugged beings on OT VII.

I wonder why senior Scientology management never "briefed" parishioners that Dr. Hubbard and Minister Miscavige were both bugged and blown from the level.

Ron blew so violently that he ended up in a remote planet in deep space that was so many billions of light years distant that there was
no possibility of there being any street body-routers who might recognize him.


...
 
Oh gosh - should I write Clive and tell him I was declared mid OT7 and they should correct their stats?

:oops:

Mimsey
Don't forget to submit your success story! :)
 
Sorry to bother you all, but as a never-in, I just have to ask. How much MONEY does it take to get through NOTs?

How much money do people spend to even get to this level? Is the NOTs training done in Clearwater?

I remember someone (Rinder's blog?) mentioning the unwritten goal of Clearwater is to convince you to spend FIFTY THOUSAND more than you wanted to spend each time you visited Clearwater for church "services". This could be donations to front groups or more "prep" work before the service you actually paid [in advance] for. And your hotel room, and meals, in Scientology facilities, are not cheap. And the pre-requisite courses they just forced you to take will cost several more weeks of hotel and meals, in addition to the courses themselves (or life repair auditing or whatever).

So how much has the average Scientologist spent leading up to SOLO NOTs, and how much to get through SOLO NOTs?
 
Last edited:
^^^^^^
I really couldn't say.... However, if you use the "sliding scale" you can save some money....

(sliding scale is an inside joke for former members...)
 
..]


.


So true!

It's a damn shame that neither LRH or COB nor the top 100 tech terminals on the planet (e.g. Int'l Senior C/S and blown, squirreling SP David Mayo, et al...) were ever able to figure out the tech of how to DEBUG the bugged beings on OT VII.

...

IMHO, no one could stomach what the real situation might be. We are nuanced to the max. While some got rid of circuits and valences, others had real people packed in... evident from the get go. In reviews, you don't always have individuals who are astute enough to know when a subtle or sudden 'shift' has occurred. And if it isn't fixed rapidly. you got public who go into apathy and lose interest. And if you stir enough up, you'll find it ain't just a matter of ' parts is parts.' You start getting games of cross can't haves, within the being's space. That's the point when you risk getting illness and also clients.

I was once a 'casualty' of stupid session mistakes on the grades. And it wasn't simple BPC I found myself in. The GPM du jour had real live beings. Not circuits or copied valence packages. REAL adversaries. I was optimistic that reviews could handle anything. I don't know why some will stay bugged. There's so little understanding, and we pretend we know everything. I knew many elderly on advanced levels who died of cancer. I know you have to die of something, but why that one..

There were these dense young men in school growing up. And they're still quite 'thick' as adults. And yet, these don't get sick or introspect or get suicidal,. My guess is, there's just not all this minutia of flowing viewpoints to be bombarded by. I wondered if maybe NOTS encouraged a PC to let all his cells flow whatever they wanted to emit at him. It gets maybe too much, at four sessions per day. Too many ridges coming undone. We've closed out cycles of our past for a reason. Proceed with caution.

giphy.gif
 
Last edited:
Sorry to bother you all, but as a never-in, I just have to ask. How much MONEY does it take to get through NOTs?

also in the same boat and hoping we'll hear from an ex insider who knows the deets -- but just quickly, don't they say it takes about half a mil to get to OT8? so i'd estimate 400k through OT7, with more than half of that spent during the years of solo NOTS and six month Flag check-ups know for regging and other cost run-ups -- also, even if you figured just $20k per semi-annual visit, over 5 years that would be $200k.
 
Last edited:
you don't always have individuals who are astute enough to know when a subtle or sudden 'shift' has occurred

to me that points to this sort of thing being based mostly on who and how people were to begin with and also how they would have grown and matured regardless.

Hubbard's scn is certainly a finely tuned mechanism of false attribution, enshrining what he more obviously did in his 'professional' life of taking credit for the work of others, and getting people to give him credit for the work of others (sometimes even their own). to me the most obvious mechanism is required 'wins' that always have to state something positive gained, as if that were a given and nothing ever flopped (even though LRH often went on to admit that many things actually had) -- and that anything positive which happened in an individual's life had to because of scn.

i think there are probably lots of people who would have experienced just as much growth in their lives had they never been involved in scn -- and probably more than a few who might even have one better if they never had, given the harmful aspects of involvement in Hubbard' CoS.
 
Actually 400 people routed off Solo OT7 within 6 months
About a year after I left and turned in my OT7 materials, two Class 9s from Flag
showed up to try to salvage me. (Long story.) They revealed I was the 400th
OT7 person
they had visited at home. At the time I had no idea how many other
Solos Nots people had left, since I lived in a remote region. I wasn't the only one
after all, I learned.

I wouldn't let them in the house, but chatted with them outside. Told them that when
OT 8&9 were released and people began getting the "magical abilities" Ron had promised
us and I could confirm it with my own eyes, they were welcome to get back in touch with
me. They said that would be about a year away. I said, OK. We're done for now. That was '96.
Never heard from them again.
The real reason for cancelling the original OT7 package
I was told in confidence by my FSM that he had attended a closed-door briefing, where
he was told by upper SO management that one of the main motivations for scrapping the
current non-GAT Solo Nots course and inventing a new GAT one -- with a different name
-- was that the original course included all CSing for life. That's the original package as
it was sold. I had bought it and held onto it for a long time, until I was ready for it. So did
many other folks . . . the early adopters, if you will.

SO management wanted to bump all these people off that original course and put them
on the new GAT course, which included a hefty $1250 CS fee every six months. They
did this by renaming the course and cancelling the original one. Put the early adopters
on a "paying basis," if you will.

I realized the COS was being run at the very top by financial crooks. I was furious.

I wrote a scathing two-page letter to my CS and Flag and attached all my OT7 materials
I was keeping at home to audit with. Mailed it all in. End of story for me, LOL.

...deliver what was promised... - Senior Policy

...maintain friendly relations with the environment and the public... - First Policy



Those are merely marketing slogans and ornaments.
 
Sorry to bother you all, but as a never-in, I just have to ask. How much MONEY does it take to get through NOTs?
It's not just the money. It's the disruption it causes in your life.

Take the "six month checks". Every 6 months you have to go to Flag for an indeterminate amount of time, prepared to spend an indeterminate amount of money. You can't hold any sort of job and do that.
 
Back
Top