What if Sarge's Suicide Machine had Worked?

XenuHimself

Well-known member
What if Sarge's Suicide Machine had Worked?

What would the inner circle have done if LRH had actually electrocuted himself and died? Would they have called the coroner? Wouldn't the coroner have demanded an investigation and autopsy? How would they have explained this to the faithful? Would the story they came up with have been acceptable to Scientologists?

I know it's all speculation, but kind of interesting to consider.
 
Short answer to the question posed:
Scientology would have marketed it as a "Doorway to exteriorization OT device", called it something like "The Hubbard Upper Level OT Portal"
and charged upward of $10,000, with a legal disclaimer that it is a personal device that comes with no suggestion or advise for an individual to use or not however they personally decide.
 
What if Sarge's Suicide Machine had Worked?

What would the inner circle have done if LRH had actually electrocuted himself and died? Would they have called the coroner? Wouldn't the coroner have demanded an investigation and autopsy? How would they have explained this to the faithful? Would the story they came up with have been acceptable to Scientologists?

I know it's all speculation, but kind of interesting to consider.


MOST LIKELY SCENARIO: A Biblically analogous story would have been trotted out with total certainty. Ron would have been Christlike in his martyrdom. Like Jesus, he died for our sins overts.

Ron dared to explore the upper-upper-upper levels above the upper OT levels. He selflessly did this in order to free all beings in the universe.

Naturally (like the earlier similar OT III R&D when Source broke his back due to the intensely powerful energy beams involved) in
the e-lectrocutionmeter incident, Ron ran into some super-confidential new phenomena when he was piloting the OT XIX level, which handles the basic-basic wholetrack reason that thetans keep mocking up their bank after spending $1M and erasing it. Yes, Ron really was that charitable, altruistic & philanthropic that he would sacrifice his own MEST body in order to save all beings.

And there would be new bling and merch being sold too. Instead of a crucifix necklace with Jesus courageously hanging on the cross, the church would be hawking necklaces with Ron courageously hanging onto two e-meter cans that are frying him.

Scientologists would see the new RON DIED FRIED FOR OUR SINS necklace and begin writing OT success stories for Advance! magazine.

By the way, I scientifically verified all of the above stuff on a fully charged e-meter and it F/Ned so don't start wondering if it's true.



..
 
Last edited:
They call the ambulance, saying he was found unresponsive ( explaining he is known for deteriorated rue to vascular disease ) and tête to manipulate (intimidated) the coroner.

When everything is handled, then they would celebrate the old deluded paranoid (embrassement) finally mooved on, at cause to persue his OT levels research...
 
If it had worked ? It did work - exactly as Steve "Sarge" Pfauth intended it to: it delivered a non-lethal shock to scare the pants off of Hubbard so he would never try anything like that again.
 
If it had worked ? It did work - exactly as Steve "Sarge" Pfauth intended it to: it delivered a non-lethal shock to scare the pants off of Hubbard so he would never try anything like that again.
I'm gonna need graphic documentation. Where's the photo of him with his pants off and smoke rising from his head?
 
MOST LIKELY SCENARIO: A Biblically analogous story would have been trotted out with total certainty. Ron would have been Christlike in his martyrdom. Like Jesus, he died for our sins overts.

Ron dared to explore the upper-upper-uppers levels above the upper OT levels. He selflessly did this in order to free all beings in the universe.

Naturally (like the earlier similar OT III R&D when Source broke his back due to the intensely powerful energy beams involved) in
the e-lectrocutionmeter incident, Ron ran into some super-confidential new phenomena when he was piloting the OT XIX level, which handles the basic-basic wholetrack reason that thetans keep mocking up their bank after spending $1M and erasing it. Yes, Ron really was that charitable, altruistic & philanthropic that he would sacrifice his own MEST body in order to save all beings.

And there would be new bling and merch being sold too. Instead of a crucifix necklace with Jesus courageously hanging on the cross, the church would be hawking necklaces with Ron courageously hanging onto two e-meter cans that are frying him.

Scientologists would see the new RON DIED FRIED FOR OUR SINS NECKLACE and begin writing OT success stories for Advance! magazine.

By the way, I scientifically verified all of the above stuff on a fully charged e-meter and it F/Ned so don't start wondering if it's true.



..
“RON FRIED FOR OUR SINS “

😂
 
I'm not a fan of Time Magazine, but I'm grateful to them they covered this story, and did so truthfully despite how controversial it was.

Time Magazine did not, in fact, cover that story at all. That image is a complete and utter fake. I've linked the Times Magazine archive page for the October 28, 2013 issue ( link ). It's either the product of photomanipulation or a generative A.I. - probably the latter given the fact @ILove2Lurk recently posted a generative A.I. fake image of a Mary Sue auditing Ron Hubbard.

 
I thought Ron's feelings about knocking off, came from being harassed by a BT he could not get rid of.
"Thousands of BT's! Millions of BT's! There are more BT's than anybody thinks! Ahhhhhhh!!!"
"Calm down sir, its a mosquito bite, here's the calamine lotion."

Funny how I can help anyone to fully resolve anything that's been disturbing them without "BT's" ever coming up as a thing. I guess my clients and I are just lacking the cosmic awareness.
 
It's either the product of photomanipulation or a generative A.I. - probably the latter given the fact @ILove2Lurk recently posted a generative A.I. fake image of a Mary Sue auditing Ron Hubbard.
Just hilarious. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Have a sense of humor, please. You're the only person who would write that.

All I've been doing here for 16 years is posting shoops (obviously fake Photoshop
manipulations). Hundreds of them. This is not the first, LOL. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Won't be the last. Everybody here knows this.
 
Just hilarious. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Have a sense of humor, please. You're the only person who would write that.

All I've been doing here for 16 years is posting shoops (obviously fake Photoshop
manipulations). Hundreds of them. This is not the first, LOL. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Won't be the last. Everybody here knows this.
Not so fast- what documentation can you provide to prove that those images aren't authentic? (See Sneakster, don't worry, I've got your back.).
 
Not that I dwell on these kind of thoughts......

But, really, L. Ron Hubbard living on a California Ranch, out in the middle of nowhere.....with only one guy named Sarge, to look out for him.

I think about him on the Apollo with hot and cold running teenie boppers in hot pants.....following him around with an ash tray.... And that bit about one sleeping outside his door.....

Who cooked for him..... Who did his laundry.... (especially if it had to be rinsed out 8 times...) Who made up his bed...?
If he had stopped drinking cokes.....who brought him whatever he was drinking? Who cut his hair?

I recall one Tape Play ( i believe) where Hubbard talks about taking a photograph of the fence at the ranch.....and putting a ruler on that fence line....and finding out it wasn't straight. So he had the fence posts all pulled out and re-done....so as to have a perfectly straight fence. I now assume it was this ranch. That is a lot of work!! Who took care of that? If he had some horses....( that white one that came to the Complex once).....who bought the feed for that horse....and where was it bought....?

At a Ranch like that we are talking about a great deal of upkeep! Much more than one person could handle.

I've never looked into it.....but what was the closest town? Who ran into town to buy groceries...? Where?

I guess people in that town could have been interviewed....

Edited:

If "they" were bringing him suitcases filled with cash.....where did he put that money?
 
Last edited:
Back
Top