Underground Bunker Thread

Karen#1

PREDICTING CULT MOVES : EXPECT THIS:

Litigation of a law suit against the cult. This is standard cookie cutter response :
0) Hire the most barracuda law firm to DEFEND, STALL, drag it out endlessly
DELAY AND BLOCK, DELAY AND BLOCK, DELAY AND BLOCK.

Any and every ploy to abuse the legal system is employed to drag it out for YEARS.

The cult was successful in BLOCK and DELAY on the Laura DeCrescenzo for 9 YEARS although it was a pretty straightforward case of enforced abortion and child abuse.

It was not a convoluted law suit entangled in various other scenarios. Complicated homicide cases are over in a fraction of the time.

The tactic is to WEAR the opponent down with frivolous and ridiculous motions that have to wait their turn in the clogged legal system to be heard,

1) First they want the Judge removed.

2) TIME goes by to assign another Judge

3) Allege incorrect mode so that service of the law suit did not occur.
(delay tactic)..it has to go to court as a motion ~ today they pulled this stunt and the hearing is
in February adding on months before it can even come near a start.) Then it can be appealed adding more and more time, tying up valuable court time with frivolous nonsense.
4) Do everything to kick out the lawyers by alleging they cannot practice in
the jurisdiction. Appeal and appeal adding on months, and months. They
always try to disqualify opposing attorneys for any reason.
3) Then they claim the law suit was filed in the wrong jurisdiction, for
example crimes committed in Florida cannot go to litigation in
California
.4)Then to avoid trial they inevitably ask for SUMMARY JUDGEMENT to avoid trial and their dark secret places tried in a court of law day after day after day.
5) Apex argument. For example if your Windows 10 crashes in your computer you
cannot sue Bill Gates.Miscavige pulled this stunt on refusing deposition
in the Rathbun case. He was too high up the totem pole to be pulled in
to such a low level dispute !
The idea is to ADD TIME and expensive billable hours because they have a war chest for this and thus have sustainability to wear out the opponent by years and years of added BS.

DM.ugly.BW.jpg

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

I've noticed that, too. He looks really frail and unhealthy. He also seems to have lost that confident, cocky glint in his eye. He looks haunted now.
Isn't an Ideal Being supposed to have that haunted look? Look it up, it's right there in KSW.

Ooops, sorry that was a "hunted" look. My bad.

But, um, wait!

Aren't Ideal Beings supposed to have a haunted look---because their awareness is so high that they can perceive all those hundreds of thousands of BTs that are haunting them?

Last edited:

Paul Adams

(Dulloldfart on ESMB)
Isn't an Ideal Beings supposed to have that haunted look? Look it up, it's right there in KSW.

Ooops, sorry that was a "hunted" look. My bad.

But, um, wait!

Aren't Ideal Beings supposed to have a haunted look---because their awareness is so high that they can perceive all those hundreds of thousands of BTs that are haunting them?
Hoaxie, I usually appreciate your business/professional/serious posts much more than the humour ones, which I often gloss over. Although the humour ones rarely make me laugh, I do appreciate your consummate skill in creating them, in volume! I mean most of them are really fucking clever. Really. :hattip:

Karen#1

The cult does not care what law it breaks for self interest. It has been a 40 year crime wave.
Under
the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are
absolutely prohibited from directly or indirectly participating in, or
intervening in, any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition
to) any candidate for elective public office.Aug 7, 2019

Harold#1

A VERY STABLE SUPER GENIUS!!
"Leaked document of the day

From the FBI documents release comes this item.

"Anyway, in the new FBI release, we found this fascinating court brief written by Wollersheim in 1990, when Scientology was appealing his court award to the US Supreme Court. (It ended up with the FBI because Wollersheim suggested that the agency begin a new investigation of the church.) In one short document, Wollersheim manages to sum up much of what makes Scientology pernicious, and he does so in a clear, well-written style. It really brings back memories to see this court brief and remember what a one-man juggernaut Lawrence Wollersheim once was against such a powerful organization."

read the document at: The rich donors keeping Scientology afloat at the end of 2019: Part 1, the lesser whales | The Underground Bunker