TOP SUPER-STUPID MOMENTS IN SCIENTOLOGY (PART V)

O

Out Ethics

ANSWER: If you ask a Scientologist they can clay demo for you how the MONEY DRILL works and why throwing money up in the air causes other people to give you vast sums of money. It would be so much fun to just ask a Scientologist to see what they say.

Oh wait! Wow! I just noticed a Scientologist in front of my house----going thru my garbage cans in order to find my crimes so they can fair game me and shudder me into silence! Let's go out and ask them. . .

CURBSIDE - MOMENTS LATER:

HELLUVAHOAX
Why, aren't you Billy Blowdown, the person I twinned with on the
HOW TO FLOURISH & PROSPER course? How's it going Billy?

BILLY BLOWDOWN
Oh, Yeah, that was me. Yeah, so... it's going great, how have you been?

HELLUVAHOAX
Hey Billy, do you mind me asking? Why are you out here in front of my
house at 3am in the morning, digging thru my garbage cans?

BILLY BLOWDOWN
I'm uhhh.....well.....it's just that.....you see, I'm into recycling
these days. Hey, Go Green! Let's save the planet, right?

HELLUVAHOAX
Sure Billy, I believe you. Hey, while you're here, I wanted to ask you a question
about when we did that money drill together. Can you explain to me how throwing
dollar bills up in the air causes other people to give you tons of money?

BILLY BLOWDOWN
Sure. When you throw dollars in the air, you are "reaching and withdrawing" from
money, which increases your havingness on money. So naturaly if you
can have a lot of money you WILL have a lot of money. It's so so
simple to have money, anyone can do it!

HELLUVAHOAX
Hey Billy that sounds super amazing! So, I noticed that you have a bicycle here.
What happened to that killer 200,000 dolllar
Range Rover, Autobiography
edition you used have?

BILLY BLOWDOWN
Yeah, I don't have that any more.

HELLUVAHOAX
I noticed. But why not?

BILLY BLOWDOWN
Um, well that mest vehicle was routed
back to the finance company.

HELLUVAHOAX
Oh? You mean your car was reposessed for not making payments?

BILLY BLOWDOWN
Absolutely not~

HELLUVAHOAX
Seriously? You mean they didn't repo the car from your
driveway while you were sleeping?

BILLY BLOWDOWN
Hell no, I shed the encumbrance of the monthly payments
totally on my own determinism and at full cause--by driving
the car to the finance company and giving them the keys.

Scientologists are programmed to not think or speak any negative thoughts or feelings
Scientologists get in ethics trouble if they do
It’s a stimulus response mechanism
A=A=A
Scientologists are driven to such horrific ruins financially all while justifying it and saying how theta it is
I have heard the Sea Org staff tell me
They were so VGI’s to not have any MEST
Secretly they were seething with envy of those public that had it

We are here on this planet to create and enjoy mest

So go get some nice MEST and enjoy it

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
THINGS ONE NEVER HEARS A SCIENTOLOGIST SAY:

"I just attested to Clear, the drinks are on me!!!"

"Hey, since I didn't like the OT levels, they just refunded my money!"

"I've got $ 10,000.00 in my savings account now!!!"

"Little Jimmy is dressing up as Xenu for Halloween this year, and he's going into the org to trick or treat, he's so cute!!"

Anyone else????????
"Wow, I hope you don't mind me saying so, but you S.O. chicks sure do look sexy in those uniforms."

HelluvaHoax!

So, just to make sure I understand this...the throwing money in the air thing is a form of bullbaiting that’s designed to desensitize the person to the idea of money being valuable. Money = Paper = Confetti is such an “OT cognition!”
And during that brief moment of being a “keyed-out OT theta Clear” doing this “process” how receptive does a Scientologist become to the suggestion of writing a big check? After all, a check is just a piece of paper, right?
Whaddaya think? Am I close?
Right on!

For more Real-talk, here's an R factor from- - -

RON'S RELIGIOUS RAPPER
Everybody with me, we gonna say the Lord's Prayer
Throw y'all dollahs in the air, like u jus' don't care
Talkin' bout da age of Enlightment, just like Voltaire
Gonna turn your wanderin' doubt into dedicated glare
Ya bettah donate all y'all cash or u gonna get declare!

Last edited:

freethinker

Controversial
What Happened when I lent someone $5000 for Bridge services.

In the Cult of Scientology, Hubbard made up his own Laws. These are treated as biblical truths to be followed to the letter and are taken very seriously by the flock.

Many of these laws block and hinder even oppose the Laws of the land.

Example: You cannot sue another Scientologist ~ you can only get justice from the local Cult "chaplain." A person almost always completely untrained in law, mediation or justice and often a person who has failed in other jobs and dumped as "chaplain."

This Hubbard policy ~ You cannot sue another Scientologists takes away your civil rights to sue. Then your rights to sue another Scn'ist are taken away as well. You must use "internal ethics" i.e. chaplain, ethics officer or pay the cult more $$$$$ for WISE ARBITRATION. oh la la. "Wise Arbitration!" Yuk !

I recall when I lived up the hill in Los Feliz and rented a room, to a CC INT student who had stopped paying rent for some months. I believed in all their rules and regulations at the time that I could not start a Court eviction or serve her notice as it violated *policy*.

Finally after 6 months of no rent I called OSA INT and let them know I was going to evict her and use the courts. OSA INT did not say yay or nay and I took that to mean "go ahead." I took her to court, got her evicted and that was that. She recently tried to friend me on facebook ! LOL.

I recall lending $5000 to someone for their BRIDGE. I trusted they would repay the loan. Oh I am so much wiser now. Anyway, he did not pay back and told me to fuck off since I was now declared and the Ethics Officer told him I was Fair Game and he owed me NOTHING.

So I went to his dad, thinking a father usually tries to put in higher morality to a son to set a good example. The father was even worse. "How dare you call me for this debt ! My son is protected by the cherch, you are posting anti-cherch stuff and you can go burn in hell. Never call me again, Bitch !"

I let it go. The cult protects misconduct and rip off because Hubbard said to Fair Game an SP even destroy them.

When you enter a Brick and Mortar cult facility, the first thing you must do is sign away your civil rights to *NEVER* sue them and you handcuff yourself. You can only do mediation with handpicked committee...did you follow Luis Garcia's law suit and their internal mediation ?

Is this the reason the cult does not report to the local police child molesters. rapists., violent assaults ? Recent law suits rolling out (and there are several to follow after the first 3 already in the courts) ..recent law suits are revealing just how much cover up. It is smelly and odorous for the cult to admit they have criminals within, not the high ethical moral people they allege to produce...View attachment 391

Hubbard created his own Laws: Chilling statement:
"Somebody some day will say ‘this is illegal.’ By then be sure the ORGS (cult cherches) say what is legal or not."

- L. Ron Hubbard, Hubbard Communications Office Policy Letter, 4 January 1966, "LRH Relationship to Orgs"

Let's look at Nations and their policy......Cult of Scn creating the laws of the land....how is that working out ?
Interesting that he said you would burn in Hell instead of alone, in the dark and in pain. But then, maybe he never read the policy. :D

HelluvaHoax!

"Wow, I hope you don't mind me saying so, but you S.O. chicks sure do look sexy in those uniforms."

LOL

In a related example, another thing you never hear a Scientologist say:

"Excuse me, but my next action on the Bridge is to run a process
on a physical universe object that I have stuck attention and charge on.
Would you mind twinning with me so I can run Reach & WIthdaw on your MEST breasts?"

freethinker

Controversial
"Oh yeah, I love to show off my Patron plaque to all my friends when they come over. I'm just so proud I donated $50,000 for a T-shirt."

guanoloco

As-Wased
Scientologists are programmed to not think or speak any negative thoughts or feelings
Scientologists get in ethics trouble if they do
It’s a stimulus response mechanism
A=A=A
Scientologists are driven to such horrific ruins financially all while justifying it and saying how theta it is
I have heard the Sea Org staff tell me
They were so VGI’s to not have any MEST
Secretly they were seething with envy of those public that had it

We are here on this planet to create and enjoy mest

So go get some nice MEST and enjoy it

Wanna know what's really stupid?

A does factually equal A.

guanoloco

As-Wased
Look, El Ron Elray uncovered our collective amnesiac past that was all occluded and below dub-in of a dub-in and Black V'd and all...where we're a composite being of the almost dead of the almost dead...and then old Elron gave the zippidee doo da tech to go zipping into Homo Novis and other exalted states....like Native State and such where we are all super thetans with advanced theta super powers!!

You go from this:

History of Man.jpg

...to this:

Creation Human Ability.jpg

...um...looks like the only difference from the countless trillions of years of our past and the super bright ability created future and zenith of human theta potential is...

a chair?

The god damned difference between Homo Sap and Homo Novis is a chair???

Here it is!! Ron's answer to pull man from mud and the soup and shoot him into the stars and immortality!!

Drum roll, please!!

Chair.jpg

freethinker

Controversial
Wanna know what's really stupid?

A does factually equal A.
That's fucking brilliant!!! I always wondered why A equaling A was wrong. :D

HelluvaHoax!

"Oh yeah, I love to show off my Patron plaque to all my friends when they come over. I'm just so proud I donated $50,000 for a T-shirt."

LOL. Yeah, and the t-shirt says:

I WENT TO TEEGEACK AND ALL I GOT
WAS THIS LOUSY
T-SHIRT I-SHIRT

E-Shirt: Impediment Shirt

Last edited:

freethinker

Controversial
Look, El Ron Elray uncovered our collective amnesiac past that was all occluded and below dub-in of a dub-in and Black V'd and all...where we're a composite being of the almost dead of the almost dead...and then old Elron gave the zippidee doo da tech to go zipping into Homo Novis and other exalted states....like Native State and such where we are all super thetans with advanced theta super powers!!

You go from this:

View attachment 394

...to this:

View attachment 395

...um...looks like the only difference from the countless trillions of years of our past and the super bright ability created future and zenith of human theta potential is...

a chair?

The god damned difference between Homo Sap and Homo Novis is a chair???

Here it is!! Ron's answer to pull man from mud and the soup and shoot him into the stars and immortality!!

Drum roll, please!!

View attachment 396
Yeah man, so he can audit you in your bear suit. later Ron realized that chickens legs didn't make the needle react so he had to invent soup cans?

Type4_PTS

.MYTH: Scientology has and follows well-defined and uniformly applied "Justice Policies" that result in justice.

MYTH: Scientology has well-defined and uniformly applied "policies" of any kind.

<snip>
I was a firm believer in both of those myths during my entire time in Scientology, until the very end.

After 10 years of making significant contributions for the Co$ as a staff member and S.O. member, I was SP Declared with no Committee of Evidence or any opportunity to confront my accusers (which IS supposed to happen as per the Justice policies).

Then later, after being in touch with IJC's office it was suggested by them that I request a B of I (Board of Investigation), so I did.
So Flag did the requested B of I but again didn't invite me to participate, or confront my accusers, or defend myself against any charges.

Looking back at it all I'm truly thankful they didn't apply those justice policies or give me an opportunity to get back in. :happydance:

It's amazing though the degree to which they can ignore their own policies as written by Hubbard.

freethinker

Controversial
I was a firm believer in both of those myths during my entire time in Scientology, until the very end.

After 10 years of making significant contributions for the Co$ as a staff member and S.O. member, I was SP Declared with no Committee of Evidence or any opportunity to confront my accusers (which IS supposed to happen as per the Justice policies).

Then later, after being in touch with IJC's office it was suggested by them that I request a B of I (Board of Investigation), so I did.
So Flag did the requested B of I but again didn't invite me to participate, or confront my accusers, or defend myself against any charges.

Looking back at it all I'm truly thankful they didn't apply those justice policies or give me an opportunity to get back in. :happydance:

It's amazing though the degree to which they can ignore their own policies as written by Hubbard.
I like to call it "stretch to fit policy". Words are added or deleted depending on the situation to accommodate the policy enforcer.

Like the one about "outflow equals inflow", No one has ever produced the policy that says that but it was a number one policy in Boston.

The other one was "You're giving me a problem" that was derived from the "Never, never, never let a junior give you a problem". However, when you read the policy it continues with "always investigate first". However Seniors used to chop that part off and get to the heart of their matter which was you were making them look bad and they didn't have a solution so you were the problem by exposing that.

I had a Comm-Ev in NY. They sat there and and told me about all these KR's that were written on me. I said I had never seen these KR's where are they? Their response was, You'll have to see the Ethics Officer for that.

A Comm-Ev is a fact finding group but they weren't interested in the facts because they didn't have the KR's there for me to examine. It was then I realized that Scientology ethics was a club of popular opinion and had nothing to do with facts or the truth. It was a kangaroo court where anything you had to say in your defense had already been predetermined as lies and they were holding the comm-eve just to make their decision look legitimate.

You were guilty before you walked in and those picked to head the comm-ev were only there to confirm your atrocious behavior based on the popular opinion of KR's you don't get to see.

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

I like to call it "stretch to fit policy". Words are added or deleted depending on the situation to accommodate the policy enforcer.
Like the one about "outflow equals inflow", No one has ever produced the policy that says that but it was a number one policy in Boston.

<snip>
I thought that that was in one of the policies about writing letters to central files?

Maybe we can ask Billy about that. :unsure:

freethinker

Controversial
I thought that that was in one of the policies about writing letters to central files?

Maybe we can ask Billy about that. :unsure:
Yeah @Billy Blowdown, What policy is that? Is it one of those Confidential policies that only angry execs know about?