TOP SUPER-STUPID MOMENTS IN SCIENTOLOGY (PART V)

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander Redux
who did Hubbard/Miscavige have murdered or at least tried to murder?
Murder, He Wrote?

Bill Franks interview -- video starts at murder bit -- 14;21.

All his five interviews are really good. He's the most forthcoming and
bluntly honest Hubbard-appointed top exec to ever be interviewed.

Mike Rinder might know more about these murder plots, but will
he write about them in his book? We'll see on the 27th. :yes:

Fair use excerpt . . . Bill Franks in #5 video linked above:

"I just had to get all this shit out of my head. That's taken a lot of years. It's a solo journey, you know.
"Everyone's working it out [for themselves]. It's like working nothing out. There was never any plan to clear the planet. There was no technology, absolutely none. But he wrote reams and reams of paper because he was a pulp writer. But Jesus, I guess it's very hard to come to, face to face with the fact that there's nothing there.
"It's a sad, sad thing. . . . People who, they want to believe, but there's nothing there. It's very hard to explain it to anybody. So I've just kept my mouth shut basically."

* Very slightly edited for clarity.

HelluvaHoax!

Murder, He Wrote?

Bill Franks interview -- video starts at murder bit -- 14;21.

All his five interviews are really good. He's the most forthcoming and
bluntly honest Hubbard-appointed top exec to ever be interviewed.

Mike Rinder might know more about these murder plots, but will
he write about them in his book? We'll see on the 27th. :yes:

Fair use excerpt . . . Bill Franks in #5 video linked above:

"I just had to get all this shit out of my head. That's taken a lot of years. It's a solo journey, you know.
"Everyone's working it out [for themselves]. It's like working nothing out. There was never any plan to clear the planet. There was no technology, absolutely none. But he wrote reams and reams of paper because he was a pulp writer. But Jesus, I guess it's very hard to come to, face to face with the fact that there's nothing there.
"It's a sad, sad thing. . . . People who, they want to believe, but there's nothing there. It's very hard to explain it to anybody. So I've just kept my mouth shut basically."

* Very slightly edited for clarity.

Many thanks for posting that Bill Franks interview (above) on this "TOP SUPER-STUPID MOMENTS IN SCIENTOLOGY" discussion thread. Hard to imagine that somehow it did not appear here previously!

It contains sensational and stunning information from the cult's inner sanctum sanctorum!

A veritable viper's nest of lies, murder, terrorism, greed, brainwashing, betrayal, vengeance, brutality, stupidity, sadism, paranoia, delusion, kidnappings and con games within con games.

I would suggest in a very real sense, what is contained on that one (1) audiotape is the ACTUAL "Keeping Scientology Working" that succeeded in keeping human slaves running at full speed on a Hubbardian hamster wheel—whilst simultaneously marking graphs with their left hand while their right hand wrote OT wins.

Pure unadulterated madness!

HelluvaHoax!

.(excerpt):

"(the secretive inner world of Scientology is) a veritable viper's nest of lies, murder, terrorism, greed, brainwashing, betrayal, vengeance, brutality, stupidity, sadism, paranoia, delusion, kidnappings and con games within con games."

"The trick about trying to understand Scientology is that it's a forever shrinking
set of Matryoshka dolls. And if you somehow ever get to the last and
tiniest one where the ultimate secret is hidden, it's
too small to see with the naked eye."
—Don Hubbard

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
On the subject of "Where's Shelley?" and their absolutely HYSTERICAL response to when Leah innocently dared to ask:

I think DM would have a stroke if people started diligently searching the desert and hills behind Int Base.

HelluvaHoax!

On the subject of "Where's Shelley?" and their absolutely HYSTERICAL response to when Leah innocently dared to ask:

I think DM would have a stroke if people started diligently searching the desert and hills behind Int Base.
Isn't Shelly Miscavige understood to be living in the underground mountain fortress at TREMENTINA where the entire library of Hubbard's vast planet-saving technology is safely engraved on non-degenerative material which is then encapsulated inside titanium?

The hidden facility is guarded 24/7 by an armed private security force (non-Scientologists I understand) that run outside to trespass any visitors who roll up in a car or walk onto the property.

Nobody is allowed to ever talk to Shelly, she is that dangerous. She knows too much. Even if she was taken out of her prison by the FBI and asked questions---she probably is sufficiently indoctrinated to only recite well-rehearsed wins.

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars

Isn't Shelly Miscavige understood to be living in the underground mountain fortress at TREMENTINA where the entire library of Hubbard's vast planet-saving technology is safely engraved on non-degenerative material which is then encapsulated inside titanium?

The hidden facility is guarded 24/7 by an armed private security force (non-Scientologists I understand) that run outside to trespass any visitors who roll up in a car or walk onto the property.

Nobody is allowed to ever talk to Shelly, she is that dangerous. She knows too much. Even if she was taken out of her prison by the FBI and asked questions---she probably is sufficiently indoctrinated to only recite well-rehearsed wins.

I'm not talking just about Shelly.

One thing that concerned me for a very long time is how easy it would be to make a Sea Org member disappear, if the hierarchy wanted to.

It was routine for people to disappear "over the rainbow" or "on mission", or just "blew", and talking about people who were suddenly gone was discouraged.

To "disappear" somebody who had become "inconvenient" would be really easy. Just make like they blew, label talking about them as "entheta", and just like that they become "un-personed"

HelluvaHoax!

I'm not talking just about Shelly.

One thing that concerned me for a very long time is how easy it would be to make a Sea Org member disappear, if the hierarchy wanted to.

It was routine for people to disappear "over the rainbow" or "on mission", or just "blew", and talking about people who were suddenly gone was discouraged.

To "disappear" somebody who had become "inconvenient" would be really easy. Just make like they blew, label talking about them as "entheta", and just like that they become "un-personed"

Ohhhhh! Now I get what you were pointing at.

Sure, I have long believed that Scientology leaders were capable of doing any heinous crime whatsoever, if they reasonably believed they could get away with it.

There are a long list of "SPs" they most certainly would have gotten rid of in some fashion if they only they had the "tech" to do it. Since it's not easy to murder people without being detected, the Church of Scientology instead uses the disconnection tech, the imprisoning tech and the lying tech.

HelluvaHoax!

NOMINATED FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION AS ONE OF THE
STUPIDEST THINGS IN THE HISTORY OF SCIENTOLOGY

Scientologists spend the majority of their time learning to DETECT and DISCONNECT from bad thetans.

For starters, the entire upper levels of Scientology from OT III thru OT VIII are 100% focused on detecting and handling (disconnecting from) the bad beings known as "Body Thetans".

But there is another category of bad thetans that is infinitely worse than a Body Thetan. We are speaking of course about the treacherously evil SPs that have ruthlessly controlled every man, woman and child on this "slave planet" for hundreds of millions of years.

Scientologists are required to study many courses about SPs and often ordered to re-do those courses when they manifest any of the fatal symptoms of being "connected to an SP" (e.g. getting sick, being in an accident, losing their case gain, money hardships, making mistakes, wanting to leave Scientology, disagreeing with infallible Scientology gurus, feeling dissatisfied after spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on the "Bridge", et al). There is really no other option—you have to disconnect, disconnect, disconnect!

The core technology in Scientology is therefore, quite obviously, disconnection from bad beings. Only when the "able" become "more able" to disconnect from a sufficient quantity of bad beings, can the glorious state of OT be reached.

The most able Scientologists are extraordinarily perceptive on detecting SPs. They know how to look for signs that someone is 1.1 (covert hostility). Their radar can detect a "merchant of chaos" from a great distance. They can perceive countless other indicators that someone is lying, tricking and/or defrauding them.

With their amazing technology to DETECT & DISCONNECT, Scientologists are thus able to eliminate all SPs from their life! All except the following three merchant of chaos, 1.1, liars, defrauders and Fair Game terrorists, who happen to be their leaders.

Let's review, shall we?Those are 3 of the most toxic pathological liars,
con artists and sociopathic criminals that ever lived. However, if you ask a
Scientologist--they can do a lovely clay demo for you how they are not SPs.

HelluvaHoax!

[excerpt]: In my opinion there are two types of people that Scientology has any luck with getting on lines these days. . .
In a related Scientology metric, there appears to be two (2) types of being who blow on this planet:

1. Scientologists who are looking for a better life—and thus blow the cult.​
2. Wogs who are looking for something better than reality—and thus blow it and join the cult.​

Last edited:

Pepin

Ohhhhh! Now I get what you were pointing at.

Sure, I have long believed that Scientology leaders were capable of doing any heinous crime whatsoever, if they reasonably believed they could get away with it.

There are a long list of "SPs" they most certainly would have gotten rid of in some fashion if they only they had the "tech" to do it. Since it's not easy to murder people without being detected, the Church of Scientology instead uses the disconnection tech, the imprisoning tech and the lying tech.

They successfully got rid of Hubbard

HelluvaHoax!

--

HelluvaHoax!

NOMINATED FOR ONE OF THE STUPIDEST
MOMENTS IN SCIENTOLOGY

The moment Hubbard wrote a science fiction story in 1970 and
published it in the MONTHLY JOURNAL OF SCIENTOLOGY under the
name "
WHAT YOUR FEES BUY", wherein he laughably claimed:
"So the fees you pay for service do not go to me."

I guess he forgot about the over 100 suitcases, each
stuffed with $1,000,000 in laundered cash that
his messengers smuggled out of the USA
and deposited in his Swiss Accounts.

And he seemed to have forgotten many other
things that he did with parishioners'
hard earned cash (see more below)

- - -

Bill Franks comment during an interview
I remember hearing Bill Franks talk about a meeting he went to at the Bonaventure
Hotel in LA, where all the attorneys who were working for scientology at the time
showed up. This would have been 1980-81. He said there were about 100 attorneys
there and scientology was spending about $2 million a month for their expenses.
($7 million a month in today's dollars) Pretty incredible.

$7M a month. . .or whatever it takes to safeguard the spiritual freedom & future of all beings in the universe! (or at least all beings at the top of the org board)

AVERAGE COS USE OF PROCEEDS ("What Your $7M Buys")
49%: Legal fees paid to lawyers to ensure that Commodore/COB don't go to prison
33%: Payments to black ops thugs & criminal PIs to terrorize & tap (phones)of witnesses
10%: Hush money payoffs to whistleblowers
6.9%: Presents & Perks for Scientology celebrities
1%: Staff member salaries & overhead.
0.1%: Cheese & crackers for IAS fundraising events to secure donations of $7M per month

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Grateful thanks to the iconoclastic underground artist,
poet-philosopher, nuclear physicist and war hero ILove2Lurk,
for this rare archived surveillance photo of Don Hubbard.
- - -

It was reported that Don Hubbard was able to leverage his identity
as Ron Hubbard's twin brother to enter the Advanced Organization
in Los Angeles, whereupon he produced a certified, notarized and
authenticated hand-written directive by LRH from 1969 which
promoted Don to the Sea Organization's highest rank, that
of Fleet Admiral. Don then sternly admonished AOLA's senior
executives for not saluting him and calling him sir, after which
he ordered them to collect up all his OT III pc folders because
he stated he was conducting a massive super secret research
project
to help produce "the first truly free being on this planet!"
Once the folders were outside on the sidewalk, Don began giggling
and drinking beers while methodically feeding his personal
"Wall of Fire" solo sessions into a trashcan bonfire.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

WHAT SCIENTOLOGISTS REALLY SAY & REALLY THINK

(AKA "HOW A SCIENTOLOGIST BECOMES A SCIENTOLOGIST")

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

SCIENTOLOGY'S SENIOR POLICY
"ALWAYS DELIVER WHAT IS PROMISED!"

WHAT SCIENTOLOGY PROMISES

- - -

WHAT SCIENTOLOGY DELIVERS
"Discoveries from LRH's upper band research yielded
"The Havingness Rundown"! This rundown spans all
Dynamics and restores your command

of Flows, Energy and Money!" *

* And that is precisely what Scientology delivers! A cult copywriter's confident promise of supernatural powers. What? You thought you would get actual "Flows, Energy and Money?" instead of just some triumphant sounding words?.. LOL

HelluvaHoax!

OT III to OT VIII are exorcism levels where with 52 different techniques one flushes or jettisons out attached spirits or as they are called in the cult "Body Thetans." In my forthcoming video I add this grandiose statement by Hubbard

- - -

"You are not just auditing one PC at this level, you are churning out
cleared beings in volume, and we will start seeing the

results sooner or later on society in general." —LRH

LOL, what a crazily deranged bunch of bullshit Hubbard was selling!

However, there is one part of Hubbard's 1980 prediction that did come true!

The part about how "we will start seeing the results sooner or later..." Because only six years later (1986) we started to see an astonishing result and improvement "on society in general" when Hubbard left the planet.

Karen#1

The Scn cult feels no shame in their habit of LYING.
They project themselves when they called their critics LIARS.
The cult lies to make themselves look better.
Pathological LIARS,

Lying that these 2 videos barely listed 2- 3 days ago each got 2.2 million views !!!

Scientology Caught Buying Fake Views To Fix Recent Bad PR In Los Angeles

HelluvaHoax!

Cross posted from another thread discussing the rather unsettling
news that the planet clearers did not hold their annual IAS event!
This could very well mean that the planet is already Clear, or

possibly that the "total cause" people have gone effect. . .

What Happened To the IAS Event?
linked to the original story at:
MIKE RINDER'S BLOG

---
What?! .No IAS event? COB in hiding?

Apparently the COS ("Crimewave of Scientology") has gone PTS to the SPs. They didn't follow their own tech of answering suppression by Flourishing & Prospering. Instead, they Withdrew & Cowered.

Well, maybe on second thought that is their tech. Ron's "successful actions". When in doubt—blow!

PRO TIP TO SCIENTOLOGY: You need a new corporate slogan: "IT'S BLUEBIRD TIME!"

NEW MARKETING STRATEGY
The COS should begin manufacturing & selling Ron's Limited Edition Blowbird motorhomes,
outfitted just the way Ron designed his--down to the open pack of Kool cigarettes on
Source's desk! Like the policy on e-meters, all Scientologists should be required to
purchase two (2) Blowbirds in case something goes wrong with the first--while
they are fleeing process servers, police and refund seeking apostates.

---

Last edited: