TOP SUPER-STUPID MOMENTS IN SCIENTOLOGY (PART V)

HelluvaHoax!

Karen posted:
"Diana believes very much that Miscavige has 'saved'
Scientology and that he
pulled off the tax exemption."

- - -

To assist the readership in the avoidance of crashing misunderstood the following definition is gratefully provided at no additional expense to you, courtesy of the Diabolically Dinky DB's Dictionary:

def
pulled off - (Scientology idiom): 1. A one-shot-clear OT feat to terminate prison planets ("...naturally I could help mankind exteriorize quite easily if I simply pulled off the air cover on this slave planet". ) 2. A one-shot miraculous tech to instantly double profits by declaring oneself a non-profit organization and thereafter religiously pulling money off the top. (see synonym study at "skimming")

D

Deleted member 51

As in most things where Scientology has any influence, wherever and whenever Hubbard indoctrinated cult members with a belief, a "stable datum" or a "knowingness"---the exact opposite is true.

example: Let's take a 5 decade period of time (1950-2000) and do a survey of Hubbard's devotees, asking them how they would assess the Commodore's kids. The #1 answer would have been (paraphrasing): "...incredibly able beings, they are unbelievably OT to make it go right to pick up a body in Ron's family!"

Unfortunately, when the movie is fast-forwarded to the 3rd act conclusion, it is shockingly discovered that the most un-able beings who are unbelievably not OT and made it go wrong to pick up a body in Ron's family--are Hubbard's kids. Well, both those choices are obvious nonsense, because they are predicated on the messianic mythology of mankind's greatest misanthrope. Nobody chooses to be raised by a sociopathic con man---thus the scions of Scion-tology were quickly posted as personal-pr-props on Hubbard's "slave planet".

They had no choice in the matter, they just happen to have had the great misfortune of being born at cult ground zero.

Cue soundtrack:
BORN UNDER A BAD SIGNTOLOGY

Born under a bad signtology
Been downstat since I began to crawl
If it wasn't for bad luck tech
You know, I wouldn't have no luck tech at all

Hard luck TRs and potential trouble sources
Been my only friend
I've been on my own RPF
Ever since I was ten

Born under a bad sign cult
Been downtone since I began to crawl
If it wasn't for bad luck indicators
You know, I wouldn't have no luck indicators at all- -

:winner: :clap: :clap:

I love this post! You brought up another of the weirdest, most hypocritical and destructive thought paradigms of Scientology:
I CHOSE TO BE BORN IN MY FAMILY AND BE WITH THEM. WE'VE BEEN TOGETHER FOR MANY LIFETIMES but THEY ARE SUPPRESSIVE PERSONS so I won't see them again for at least another lifetime but maybe never.

It's the Scientologist's big justification for hurting himself or herself and the people he loves: ''I'm an immortal being but you questioned Scientology so I'll see you next lifetime."

To me, this is the essence of how Scientology is completely spiritually empty and not a religion. Since it has no sound basis in love and doesn't promote or retain any understanding of love or for the growth of a person through love, instead of promoting healthy, beneficial, thriving, loving relationships, Scientology actually breaks a person's normal spiritual, loving connections because time doesn't matter, so your loved ones don't matter, either.

These are not Buddhist philosophies or teachings and yet L Ron Hubbard promoted himself as Maitraya and claimed that Scientology was based on Buddhism. What a big, fat lie.

Following are some of the true Buddhist teachings, none of which support disconnection and hurting those you love and who love you:

"In the end, only three things matter: how much you loved, how gently you lived, and how gracefully you let go of things not meant for you.” Buddha

"Love is a gift of one’s inner most soul to another so both can be whole."-
Buddha

"If you truly loved yourself, you could never hurt another."
Buddha

"Silence the angry man with love. Silence the ill-natured man with kindness. Silence the miser with generosity. Silence the liar with truth."
Buddha

“Love the whole world as a mother loves her only child.”
Buddha

"Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without."
Buddha

"To understand everything is to forgive everything."
Buddha

HelluvaHoax!

From another thread discussing how everything in Scientology is "IDEAL"
- - -

Oh how very IDEAL! Let's not recall how the Ideal Org was where you could make your career on staff. The fraud continues...
Yes, and Scientologists are super-uptone about it!

Positively VVGIs! (Very Very Gaslight Indicators)

In fact, Scientologists are having miraculously ideal wins on all 4 flows of the fabulously F/Ning fraud!

0 - Self Defrauding Self​
I - Others Defrauding Self​
II - Self Defrauding Others​
III - Others Defrauding Others​

We now join a reg session in progress. . .

BILLY BLOWDOWN
I'm afraid I can't give you my charge card for the new
Ideal Prosperity Rundown today because all
my charge cards are maxed out from the
Finance Debug Rundown I did last month.

REGISTRAR
Let's not go downtown and effect of the MEST universe, Biilly.
Remember, Ron states that if you rehabilitate your purpose,
all the stops will immediately blow. So let's just focus
your attention units on what your purpose is.

BILLY BLOWDOWN
Well, right now my purpose is to get through my bankruptcy
filing and as-is the $247,000 in loans and credit card debt
that I have from trying to handle the thing that got me
into Scientology in the first place, my financial ruin

REGISTRAR
Excellent, I am perceiving now that your financial
stops are already beginning to blow!

BILLY BLOWDOWN
Wuttttt? Huhhhh?

REGISTRAR
Yes, Billy, I have great news for you. I took responsibility
for your downstat failing finances and applied for two new charge
cards and I made it go right and got you approved. In fact, I have both
of your new cards right here and I have already filled out the charge card
forms and all you need to do is just sign it and your first 50
hours of The Ideal Prosperity Rundown is paid in full!

BILLY BLOWDON
Oh! But my bankruptcy lawyer warned me NOT to buy anything
new or make any more donations until my bankruptcy
petition is approved by the court.

REGISTRAR
Billy, Billy, Billy, Billy......I don't think your wog lawyer understands
Ron's Ideal financial tech. He wouldn't even know the reference
where Ron states that insolvency and bankruptcy are just
confusion blowing off when you begin to put
order into your finance lines.

BILLY BLOWDOWN
Really? So.....

REGISTRAR
That's right Billy. All this confusion and enturbulation proves that you
are actually having huge unprecedented wins on attaining Ideal finances!

BILLY BLOWDOWN
(signing charge card invoice)
Whoa! WOW! Hey, do you happen to have any blank Success Story forms?

HelluvaHoax!

cross-posted from another thread
- - - - - -

guanoloco posted. . .

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

LOL!

That has always been and remains the essential question---to be or not to be (a defrauded cult mark masquerading as a miraculously godlike OT).

One wonders what goes on in the mind of a Scientologist when it begins to dawn on them that the "ruins" Scientology causes in their lives are far worse than the "ruin" they originally came into Scientology to handle.

1574976498425.png
CULTIE IN CRISIS!
(thinking to self)
Hmmmm. Let's see, I am bankrupt and homeless and I lost all my closest friends, family,
parents and children to disconnection. I am miserable. . . . . . . . . . . . However, I have
scientific proof that I am actually a super-happy Humanitarian and Clear, because
because they don't just give these lapel pins, bracelets & trinkets away for free!
But actually, now that I think of it, it wasn't exactly free--I had to donate
the last 40 years of my life and over $600,000 to attain these statuses.
Hmmmmm.....I don't think my own church would lie to me and
defraud me like that, because LRH stated in the Way To
Happiness to never lie. So, I mean, he wouldn't lie
to me, only a liar would lie about not lying.
So---wait. The Commodore and COB
live like billionaires while I am
dead-ass broke. I mean...
Shit! Am I stupid?​

I hereby humbly tender the suggestion that "Am I Stupid?" is the actual Doubt Formula. There are two (2) possible answers:

1. No, I am not stupid. I am OT. All that enturbulation is down there in the MEST universe that I have successfully "risen above".
2. Yes, I am stupid! (followed by a multi-year cringefest).

Last edited:

Churchill

- - - - - -

guanoloco posted. . .

- - - - -

CULTIE IN CRISIS!
(thinking to self)
Hmmmm. Let's see, I am bankrupt and homeless and I lost all my closest friends, family,
parents and children to disconnection. I am miserable. . . . . . . . . . . . However, I have
scientific proof that I am actually a super-happy Humanitarian and Clear, because
because they don't just give these lapel pins, bracelets & trinkets away for free!
But actually, now that I think of it, it wasn't exactly free--I had to donate
the last 40 years of my life and over $600,000 to attain these statuses.
Hmmmmm.....I don't think my own church would lie to me and
defraud me like that, because LRH stated in the Way To
Happiness to never lie. So, I mean, he wouldn't lie
to me, only a liar would lie about not lying.
So---wait. The Commodore and COB
live like billionaires while I am
dead-ass broke. I mean...
Shit! Am I stupid?​

I hereby humbly tender the suggestion that "Am I Stupid?" is the actual Doubt Formula.

There are two (2) possible answers:

1. No, I am not stupid. I am OT. All that enturbulation is down there in the MEST universe that I have successfully "risen above".​
2. Yes, I am stupid! (followed by multi-year cringefest).

“Multi-year cringefest” indeed!
Thanks for that!

HelluvaHoax!

QUESTION: How does Scientology convince diabolically duped DIaneticists to remain in the cult, when they are literally surrounded by and drowning in overwhelming proof that it's a hoax and that there are no Clears/OTs?
ANSWER: CultCraft "tech" to misdirect rational thought that would otherwise make a normal person want to escape.

QUESTION: What is the cult's #1 most effective gimmick to prevent their victims from escaping?
ANSWER: They don't need to prevent anyone from escaping. The victims do that themselves.

CULT-CRAFT GIMMICK EXPLAINED: It's all contained in two (2) key cult concepts and words:

1. POSTULATE
2. IDEAL

In Scientology, those two words mean the identical thing. Scientologists are, from day one, meticulously trained to think that there is a dreamy perfect life they COULD be leading if only they could become their true dreamily powerful selves. Like they used to be with all manner of magical mojo, millions of millennia ago.

That's when they were "IDEAL".

IDEAL = WISHED FOR STATE OF EXISTENCE = POSTULATED STATE OF EXISTENCE
It's all the same thing.

It's how Scientologists are trained to think.

You simply imagine how you would love your life (and yourself) to be, and then overlay that on top of your deeply flawed and dreary existence. It's a wish. It's like being fired from your job and day-dreaming of winning the lottery--with whatever fleeting momentary reprieve/relief from your insufferable life that that it affords.

Again, from the very first minute an individual is approached by Scientology hawkers, they are invited to imagine their life without a "reactive mind" that is ruining their otherwise perfect life.

It's easy and fun to imagine. It's actually intoxicating. Scientologists are invited to "splurge on it".

The euphoric effects of imagination, like all other things in life, can be used to excess. It doesn't come with a warning label that it can become a cruel and debilitating addiction.

And THAT'S what happens when a normal person becomes trapped in the cult of Scientology. That's what happens when their life and freedom and finance all begin to get destroyed and they fail to walk out. Instead, they simply imagine---to with, to postulate the ideal scene over the top of the "existing scene" otherwise known as reality.

Anyone who helpfully points out or suggests to a Scientologist that their IDEAL POSTULATE is not actually happening in the real world is labeled an SP. And the Scientologist learns that they can quickly return to their dreamy reverie by simply disconnecting from such down-tone, buzz-killing people and thoughts.

HelluvaHoax!

Scientologists are in fact Imaginologists.

They imagine they can exteriorize and travel the universe without a body. They imagine they can levitate objects. They imagine they can create matter, energy, space & time that becomes part of reality. They imagine they have unimaginably miraculous god-like powers.

They are certain that if anything is not IDEAL in their lives, they can can simply imagine (postulate) all they dream of into reality. And, if it doesn't manifest in the real world right now, all they need to do is postulate (imagine) harder!

If Ron were alive today he'd do a follow-up to his chart-topping "The Power of Source" and call the album "The Power of Imagination".

Please imagine, if you will, Ron's "Thank You For Listening" creepy crooning baritone on this cover---

Imagine there's no engrams
It's easy if you try
No low TA below us
Above us only blue sky
Imagine all this slave planet's people
Living for Thurs-day... Aha-ah...

Imagine there's no SPs
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to fair game or lie-trick-shatter
And no other religions, too
Imagine all the PCs
Imagine they're OTs... You...

You may say I'm a postulator
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And your billion year contract will have begun

Imagine no MEST possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for money, internet or phones
to blow or make an escape plan...
Imagine mankind saluting my wall photo... You...

You may say I'm a lying con man
But I'm not actually one-one
I hope someday you'll join us
For a billion years of chain locker fun!

HelluvaHoax!

MIRACULOUS MESSIANIC MESSAGING (1950)

1575318221748.png

"VOLCANOS!"
translation: "Engrams! Don't worry, we can cure 'em, only $5,000!"

MIRACULOUS MESSIANIC MESSAGING (2020)

1575318620760.png

"VOLCANOS 2.0!"

translation: "BTs! They're also in the volcanos, who knew?
Don't worry, we can cure 'em, only $500,000!"

Scientific Note: . Both the 1950 and 2020 messages are in fact identical. "BTs" being exploded (by nukes, out of volcanos) is simply an earlier similar engram on the chain. The only slight difference is the product's cost, adjusted for inflation.

Last edited:

guanoloco

As-Wased

MIRACULOUS MESSIANIC MESSAGING (1950)

View attachment 948

"VOLCANOS!"
translation: "Engrams! Don't worry, we can cure 'em, only $5,000!"

MIRACULOUS MESSIANIC MESSAGING (2020)

View attachment 949

"VOLCANOS 2.0!"

translation: "BTs! They're also in the volcanos, who knew?
Don't worry, we can cure 'em, only $500,000!"

Scientific Note: . Both the 1950 and 2020 messages are in fact identical. "BTs" being exploded (by nukes, out of volcanos) is simply an earlier similar engram on the chain. The only slight difference is the product's cost, adjusted for inflation.

Don't forget...Ron stated that smoking dramatized volcanoes. This might've been from HOM but I don't remember.

If anyone has this quote...now is the time, people!

UPDATE: I found it. It is definitely from History of Man.

The Volcanoes

Earth was undergoing volcanic upheavals during the days of life on the beach. Possibly

it was this volcanic action which served the chain of evolution for there is a lack of real reason
why this evolution should not be continuing on even today. The progress of evolution was cut
at the beach, possibly, because the beach is peculiarly subject to violence during volcanic
upheavals, sea and land being in clash. Now and then the auditor will find a volcanic upheaval
incident in restimulation with its palls of choking sulphurous smoke. It has been suggested that

smoking tobacco is a sort of dramatization of volcanoes which, at the least, were spectacular.

HelluvaHoax!

posted by guanoloco:
Don't forget...Ron stated that smoking dramatized volcanoes......from History of Man.

"THE VOLCANOES: Volcanoes Earth was undergoing volcanic upheavals during the days of life on the beach. Possibly
it was this volcanic action which served the chain of evolution for there is a lack of real reason why this evolution should not be continuing on even today. The progress of evolution was cut at the beach, possibly, because the beach is peculiarly subject to violence during volcanic upheavals, sea and land being in clash. Now and then the auditor will find a volcanic upheaval incident in restimulation with its palls of choking sulphurous smoke. It has been suggested that smoking tobacco is a sort of dramatization of volcanoes which, at the least, were spectacular."

- - - - - -​

I hate to admit it, but that quote by Dr. Hubbard actually produced the largest case gain and win I ever had in Scientology. I actually became "more able" (to spell volcanos volcanoes). LOL

As far as the "palls of choking smoke", there is actual photographic & scientific proof of what Hubbard claimed:

1575415035002.png

The above photograph was taken during Ron's research into volcanoes, when he personally visited the site of a volcano which had been dormant for 75 million years---at which time (and suddenly!) massive mile-high billows of smoke erupted.

Hubbard assured the media that it was nothing to be alarmed about because it was caused by Hubbard himself and his expeditionary team of Scientologists were were each smoking 3-6 packs of cigarettes a day in order to "run out" (i.e. cure) cancer.

Dr. Hubbard stated that (as a doctor) he examined himself after visiting the volcano and obnosed no cancer in his own body. Further supporting his discovery that smoking cigarettes cures cancer, hours after Hubbard's entire expeditionary team visited the volcano, they were each individually screened by a certified oncologist and NONE of them had cancer either! Hubbard jubilantly reported that the leading oncologist was "quite mystified!" *

* "quite mystified!": Investigative journalists trying to verify Hubbard's claims later interviewed the oncologist, who stated: "I am actually quite mystified why anyone is surprised that Hubbard's entire crew was cancer-free---especially considering that they were all 9-11 year old girls! Even more bizarrely baffling is why they were all wearing sexy, tight, white micro shorts and continuously attempting to seduce me by saying they wondered if I was a 'big being' and 'wanted to body route me'."

Last edited:

guanoloco

As-Wased
posted by guanoloco:
Don't forget...Ron stated that smoking dramatized volcanoes......from History of Man.

"THE VOLCANOES: Volcanoes Earth was undergoing volcanic upheavals during the days of life on the beach. Possibly
it was this volcanic action which served the chain of evolution for there is a lack of real reason why this evolution should not be continuing on even today. The progress of evolution was cut at the beach, possibly, because the beach is peculiarly subject to violence during volcanic upheavals, sea and land being in clash. Now and then the auditor will find a volcanic upheaval incident in restimulation with its palls of choking sulphurous smoke. It has been suggested that smoking tobacco is a sort of dramatization of volcanoes which, at the least, were spectacular."

- - - - - -​

I hate to admit it, but that quote by Dr. Hubbard actually produced the largest case gain and win I ever had in Scientology. I actually became "more able" (to spell volcanos volcanoes). LOL

As far as the "palls of choking smoke", there is actual photographic & scientific proof of what Hubbard claimed:
The above photograph was taken during Ron's research into volcanoes, when he personally visited the site of a volcano which had been dormant for 75 million years---at which Tim and quite suddenly massive mile-high billows of smoke erupted.

Hubbard assured the media that it was nothing to be alarmed about because it was caused by Hubbard himself and his expeditionary team of Scientologists were were each smoking 3-6 packs of cigarettes a day in order to "run out" (i.e. cure) cancer.

Dr. Hubbard stated that (as a doctor) he examined himself after visiting the volcano and obnosed no cancer in his own body. Further supporting his discovery that smoking cigarettes cures cancer, hours after Hubbard's entire expeditionary team visited the volcano, they were each individually screened by a certified oncologist and NONE of them had cancer either! Hubbard jubilantly reported that the leading oncologist was "quite mystified!" *

* "quite mystified!": Investigative journalists trying to verify Hubbard's claims later interviewed the oncologist, who stated: "I am actually quite mystified why anyone is surprised that Hubbard's entire crew was cancer-free---especially considering that they were all 9-11 year old girls! Even more bizarrely baffling is why they were all wearing sexy, tight, white micro shorts and continuously attempting to seduce me by saying they wondered if I was a 'big being' and 'wanted to body route me'."

That's awesome! Ron was so OT. He also furthered the research begun by the Nazis that cured type 2 diabetes where people develop it from being obese and having sedentary lives. Ron discovered that no internees in Nazi labor camps ever developed type 2 diabetes due to being sedentary or obese! Ron then completed his research with the RPF and to this day not one single being has ever developed type 2 diabetes while on the RPF!

In fact everyone who has type 2 diabetes should immediately route onto the RPF and look forward to losing weight and getting active and beans and rice!

HelluvaHoax!

.ALW
Sociopathic Scientology Scripture du jour
"NEVER DEFEND, ALWAYS ATTACK!"
- L. Ron Hubbard.
The reason Scientologists refuse to show up in public and openly debate & defend Scientology's horrific track record of broken promises and broken lives, and;

The reason approximately 98% of those who risked fortunes & decades chasing Hubbard's promise of magical powers lost both--and thereafter completely rejected and abandoned the cult, and;

The reason why 100% of the guaranteed miraculous super-powers were never attained by 100% of the people applying 100% standard tech that works 100% of the time.

REASON: The reason Scientologists don't show up in public and debate & defend any this preposterous fail rate is the exact same reason that adventurous nature enthusiasts (who ignored clearly posted warning signs along the pathway) don't show up at the press conference to give their hiking wins.

1575645442189.png

HelluvaHoax!

QUICKSAND Q&A: Part II

KSW KULT KOAN

1575646587706.png

WHY DO SCIENTOLOGISTS IGNORE THE CRUSHING AVALANCHE OF WARNING SIGNS FROM
BOOKS, MAGAZINE ARTICLES, TV SHOWS, DOCUMENTARIES, THE INTERNET AND
FORMER SCIENTOLOGISTS ABOUT THE PERILS OF WALKING RIGHT

INTO HUBBARD'S QUIXOTIC QUICKSAND?

To fully understand the answer to that, let's remove it entirely from the swirling swamp of smoke & mirrors--outside of Scientology's toxic gravitational force field.

Ergo, just moments before they take the plunge, let's ask a non-Scientology nature enthusiast why they are ignoring the posted quicksand signs.

HIKER #1
Hey Ned, stop man!
You are walking right into the quicksand area!

NED THE NATURE ENTHUSIAST
No worries, I've got this.

HIKER #1
No really! Stop! You're gonna die! Why are
you ignoring all those posted warning signs?!
Are you crazy man?! Can't you read the signs?!

NED THE NATURE ENTHUSIAST
Oh those? LOL. Those signs.are
all like totally paid for by psychiatrists.

Sound like a seriously senseless non-sequitur?

Yes, Scientology is that stupid.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

titled
"Remedy For Jokers"

Posted by VEDA

- - -​

I was so curious about the above rundown, I actually went into the local Ideal Org and bought an intensive of auditing.

Here's what happened. . .

CLASS XII AUDITOR
I am going to check something on the meter here.
Have you ever made fun of or joked about LRH tech or Policy?
That reads!

HH
Wow, really? I better take a look at that. . .
Okay, yes. Yes, I have made fun of LRH
and joked about his policies and tech.
So what do we do now?

CLASS XIII AUDITOR
We're going to run you on the FALSE PURPOSE rundown.
So, before you made jokes about LRH what
was your False Purpose?

HH
I had the False Purpose to tell jokes that
made me laugh and have fun.

CLASS XII AUDITOR
So! What was your "prior overt" to the False Purpose
of wanting to laugh and have fun?

HH
I committed the overt of going to a comedy
club and fixating my attention on the first dynamic
by enjoying fun and laughter.

CLASS XII AUDITOR
I need all the specifics of your crime.

HH
Well, all that laughing totally keyed me out
and i cognited that I could soar uptone
without even having to buy
any auditing!

CLASS XIII AUDITOR
Can you now see that your overt was
a despicably evil act that sabotaged
LRH's income lines?

HH
Why yes, now I can really see that and
I want to take total responsibility for it.

CLASS XII AUDITOR
Excellent, your needle is floating. Now all you
have to do is make up the damage you've done
by an amends project. We can take care of that
right now before we end the session.

HH
Wow! You are so kind! What do i have to do?

CLASS XII AUDITOR
You need to deliver an effective blow to the
enemy. Considering the seriousness of your overt
you'll need to donate $10,000 to the WAY TO HAPPINESS campaign
where we hand out the booklets and raise people's tone level.

HH
Whoa, ten-thousand bucks? That sounds like a lot. Are you
sure it really raises people's tone levels?

CLASS XII AUDITOR
Oh definitely! I am already coming uptone and feeling
happier from this cycle. Let me run your charge card while
you sign his form.

HH
Really? Okay, I signed it. But if you don't mind, I have a question.
How did this raise your tone level and make you feel happier?

CLASS XII AUDITOR
Because you just signed the FSM Selection Slip and
so I just made a $1,000 in 1 minute--which is more
than I made on staff all of last year!​

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

While we are on the subject of ARC (Avariciously Reprehensible Cults). . .

PC PARADOX: Why does a PC (in order to escape the MEST universe trap) first need to journey deeply inside the physical universe to retrieve MEST money and bring it back to the cult's leader?

Curiously, there is more than one (1) reason for that scientific oddity!

Reason #1: Exchange! This discovery is rather extensively memorialized and detailed in publications by noted scientist L. Ron Hubbard--who expanded upon the previous work of scientist L. Frank Baum (particularly the chapter where Dorothy was required to retrieve the witch's MEST broom in order for her wishes/postulates to work).
Reason #2: Charge Cards! In 1962 Dr. Hubbard discovered the answer to one of the universe's greatest mysteries, which is that "...the perfect answer to a question is the question itself". Ergo, the perfect answer to a PC's bank charge is bank charge cards. At this time, applications for such charge cards are unfortunately only available on slave planets.

HelluvaHoax!

KOAN OF THE DAY: What do a Dianetic guru do when their engram voodoo turns to poo-poo?

ANSWER: Dianetic Double-Down Tech

HOW IT WORKS: After the stunning failure of the the 100% workable engram tech to make a Clear--- simply ignore it and double down by smoothly transitioning to a more advanced tech that is 600% workable.

EXAMPLE: "Hey everyone! You can cure everything with Engrams for just the price of this little 6 dollar book! What's that? It didn't work? Okay, what I really meant was you can cure everything with Aliens, for just the price of this little 600,000 dollar bridge!"