The Scientologirl Independent Scientology YouTube channel associated with the Advanced Organization of the Great Plains

Scientologirl

A new independent Scientologist with AOGP

Wow! Me too!

I am looking for someone to twin with on auditing out alien ghosts. Since 1967 when Dr. Hubbard discovered Xenu and the alien ghosts that make earth a living prison-planet hell, I have been searching for someone to twin with.

One of the high ranking auditors at the org indicated to me that the STOPS and LOSSES i was experiencing on failing to find a twin were due to alien ghosts. He said that alien ghosts were ruining my life.

I asked him what I should do and he r-factored me that I should "make it go right to find a twin".

I complained that not being able to find a twin WAS my ruin so how could I find a twin before doing the alien ghost rundown? I mean, my reactive ghosts were stopping me from succeeding!

It's kind of a catch-22 thing.

After reading your post I feel hope again that I have found a twin!!!

Do you have any similar problems or ruins related to alien ghosts?

If you listen to RON'S JOURNAL '67, Ron states that "a very great catastrophe" occurred in this universe 75 million years ago "....and since that time it has been a dessert!"

At first I felt it was a huge win that the entire universe was like a delicious dessert. I asked my course supervisor if it was possibly a typo, where Ron really meant "desert"---but he looked at me with tone 40 and asked "WHAT DOES YOUR MATERIAL STATE?!" I had to admit, the transcript said dessert. Then he made me do a clay demo of how life on this planet is like a dessert. That helped and I am really starting to get the concept!

Anyways, there are great benefits for anyone to twin with me I am an executive at PLAY-DOH Corporation, so we can get as much clay as we want for free. Sound good?

I had posted this to the separate thread devoted to AOGP, but I just checked and the prices are still current. These prices are for their online training courses, but they may give you some idea of their price range.

Courses

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

The Basic Study Course: Free

The Personal Efficiency Course: $9.95

KAKO RAZUMETI ŽIVOT - Serbian Personnel Efficiency Course: $19.95

The Basic TRs Course: $50

The PTS/SP Course ~ Anti-Social Personality Handling and Mitigation: $250

The Data Evaluators Course: $750

The Hubbard Qualified Scientologist Course: $150

Personal Ethics and Integrity Course: $250

The Student Hat Course: $50

The Professional TRs Course: $200

The Method One Co-Audit Course: $150

The Academy Level 0 Course - Class 0 HRS Auditor: $300

The Academy Level I Course - Class I HTS Auditor: $300

The Academy Level II Course - Class II HCA Auditor: $300

The Academy Level III Course - Class III HPA Auditor: $300

The Academy Level IV Course - Class IV HAA Auditor: $300

The New Era Dianetics Auditor Course Level V - Class V Auditor: $300

The Solo I Course: $750

The Saint Hill Special Briefing Course - Class VI HSS Auditor Course: $2500

The Class VIII Auditor and C/S Course - Class VIII HSTS Auditor - C/S: $1000

The Philadelphia Docorate Course: $375

The Class X Auditors Course: $1750

The Class XI Auditors Course: $1750

The Class XII Auditors Course: $1750

The Class IX Auditors Course - Class IX HACS Auditor: $1250

The OT VIII Course: $600

The OT I Course: $300

The OT II Course: $750

The OT III Course: $750

The OT VI Course: $1250

Course Supervisor Course: $250

Staff Status 1 Course: $100

TRs And Objectives Course: $150

The Hubbard E-Meter Course: $500

Basic Dianetics Auditor Course: $9.95

Excalibur Course: $2500

How to Resolve Arguments Course: $9.95

How to Understand People Better Course: $9.95

Hubbard Apprentice Scientologist Course: $9.95

Scientology Quiz Games! - Free

Self Analysis - Practical Self Improvement Course: 9.95

Staff Status 2 Course: $300

The Family Hat Course: $9.95

The Problems of Work Course: $9.95

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * **
You guys can contact us from our website for prices :) www.ao-gp.org

HelluvaHoax!

It sounds really good. But if i pay for alien ghost auditing, how can i be sure that i got rid of them. Right now they are invisible so I'm not even sure i have them. What happens in the auditing to sort of scientifically confirm that the invisible ghosts that I can see have left?

I have not studied all of Dr. Hubbard's books but I am wondering if you also sell any kind of polarized sunglasses or x-ray glasses that allow Scientologists to actually see the alien ghosts.

I was reading Superman Comics yesterday and i saw an ad for x-ray specs, The price seemed reasonable, do you think it would help speed me up the Bridge?

Veda

When I first encountered your videos they had a robust interchange of ideas in the comments section. Everything was respectful and polite but there were definitely different points of view. This seemed healthy.

Looking again, and that healthy and robust interchange of ideas has been deleted.

Was that your idea?

Scientologirl

When I first encountered your videos they had a robust interchange of ideas in the comments section. Everything was respectful and polite but there were definitely different points of view. This seemed healthy.

Looking again, and that healthy and robust interchange of ideas has been deleted.

Was that your idea?

I didn't like the trolls - when someone continually posts negative things, it is clear they have an agenda. Some can be "reasonable" about this - I don't feel like it - there's enough internet space for that negativity to exist elsewhere. Thanks for your comment though.

Scientologirl

It sounds really good. But if i pay for alien ghost auditing, how can i be sure that i got rid of them. Right now they are invisible so I'm not even sure i have them. What happens in the auditing to sort of scientifically confirm that the invisible ghosts that I can see have left?

I have not studied all of Dr. Hubbard's books but I am wondering if you also sell any kind of polarized sunglasses or x-ray glasses that allow Scientologists to actually see the alien ghosts.

I was reading Superman Comics yesterday and i saw an ad for x-ray specs, The price seemed reasonable, do you think it would help speed me up the Bridge?

You seem to have a button on aliens, have you been probed yet by them? Or are the boys on Earth doing just fine? Hehe :)

HelluvaHoax!

You seem to have a button on aliens, have you been probed yet by them? Or are the boys on Earth doing just fine? Hehe :)

I did begin to have a slight concern about aliens which began after Dr. Hubbard r-factored me on the realistic reality of real aliens inside my body.

I was well on the road towards ridding myself of the million or so aliens that infest every man, woman and child on this planet, in this sector of the MEST universe, but then I ran out of MEST money. So I left Scientology because it is a crime to exorcise those alien without a paid invoice and a standard priest overseeing the standard exorcism.

After leaving Scientology I nonetheless continued purging myself of aliens using whatever methodologies were available (e.g. standardly sweating them out by wearing rubber track suits whilst running in circles around a pole, standardly administered colonics, et al).

One of my successful actions is marking a graph at the end of each day in order to keep my "DISCONNECTED ALIENS" stats in normal or above. I am currently in AFFLUENCE and had a huge stable OT win when I realized I was total cause over stats (on this planet). It is very likely in my mind that as I continue up the BT-BLOWING-BRIDGE I will additionally become total cause over stats on other planets as well!

HelluvaHoax!

ps: Do you happen to have any LRH reference on the tech of stopping an SP-OT, if they try to pull the air cover off this planet, on this planet?

pps: How much does your organization charge PER ALIEN to offload them? I am hopeful that you have some kind of wholesale bulk rate for upstats.

Chuck J.

"Austere Religious Scholar"
The Scientologirl Independent Scientology YouTube channel associated with the Advanced Organization of the Great Plains.

Published on Aug 13, 2020

In the 21st century, it's hard to believe such a workable religion such as Scientology isn't popular within the younger folk. I hope to change that and dispel the crazy myths of the subject (especially within independent Scientology) and show people that there are many misconceptions about the subject.

AOGP: AOGP - Uniting Independent Scientology

.* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

ABOUT:

Scientologirl

About

I am a girl. I am also an independent Scientologist - basically, that means I am not affiliated with the Church at all and get my training and auditing from independent Scientologists, namely: AOGP and STOSA. Follow my journey up the Scientology Bridge in a NEVER BEFORE SEEN recorded journey of someone going up the Scientology Bridge! I'm excited to debunk many myths surrounding Scientology and I guess just to learn along the way as well. The actual subject of our "cult" as many would call it ("did she really just say that?!!") is slowly but surely dying because the subject can be SO confusing and well, anything that seems too strange or different from our reality has ALWAYS gotten bad flack because: "what man fears, he tends to destroy." ~ William Butler. Basically, everything seems "crazy" until it doesn't, and living in the 21st century, independent Scientology is a new-age religion that everyone could use, and with my channel, I intend on showing everyone how! Please Subscribe! :)

.* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *
In one sense you're very lucky. You wont have to lose a lifes savings, go bankrupt, disconnect from family members, waste decades of your life in the S.O. and the many, many other 'fun things' experienced by a lot of people on this forum. You'll experience the friendly, fluffy part of $cientology. So your disappointment when the penny drops and you finally realize $cientology is 98 & 44/100th's % bullshit will not be as devastating to you. I'd say enjoy it now. In years to come you'll look back and it'll be just another episode in your life rather than a major life issue that had to be overcome.

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
While you do it in a humorous, light-hearted way, your response to HelluvaHoax! ("You seem to have a button on . . .") is an example of two things.

First, the way that you responded to HelluvaHoax! ("You seem to have a button on . . .") is an example of Scientology Success Through Communication Course (STCC) Drill 2-E, "No Answer," in action:

Scan_20141222-745x1024.jpg

Instead of addressing HelluvaHoax!'s issue about aliens in Scientology, you tried to change the subject to his purported "button" on the topic.

In my experience, the use of STCC Drill 2-E, "No Answer," is exceptionally common among Scientogists, whether Corporate or Independent. This is not surprising given the fact that they are taught and drilled to change the subject when confronted with difficult questions or issues.

In other words, they are taught and drilled to non-confront; in Dianetics terms, to adopt the Black Panther Mechanism of, at most, to "Avoid."

Second, the way that you responded to HelluvaHoax! ("You seem to have a button on . . .") is an example of the logical fallacy known as Bulverism. Wikipedia explains:.

Bulverism - Wikipedia

Bulverism is a logical fallacy. The method of Bulverism is to "assume that your opponent is wrong, and explain his error." The Bulverist assumes a speaker's argument is invalid or false and then explains why the speaker came to make that mistake, attacking the speaker or the speaker's motive. The term Bulverism was coined by C. S. Lewis[1] to poke fun at a very serious error in thinking that, he alleges, recurs often in a variety of religious, political, and philosophical debates.

Similar to Antony Flew's "subject/motive shift", Bulverism is a fallacy of irrelevance. One accuses an argument of being wrong on the basis of the arguer's identity or motive, but these are strictly speaking irrelevant to the argument's validity or truth.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

The origin of the word Bulverism is explained at Uncommon Descent:

C. S. Lewis on “Bulverism” – Uncommon Descent

The modern method [of argumentation] is to assume without discussion that [your opponent] is wrong and then distract his attention from this (the only real issue) by busily explaining how he became so silly. In the course of the last fifteen years I have found this vice so common that I have had to invent a name for it. I call it Bulverism. Some day I am going to write the biography of its imaginary inventor, Ezekiel Bulver, whose destiny was determined at the age of five when he heard his mother say to his father — who had been maintaining that two sides of a triangle were together greater than the third — ‘Oh you say that because you are a man.’ ‘At that moment’, E. Bulver assures us, ‘there flashed across my opening mind the great truth that refutation is no necessary part of argument. Assume that your opponent is wrong, and then explain his error, and the world will be at your feet. Attempt to prove that he is wrong or (worse still) try to find out whether he is wrong or right, and the national dynamism of our age will thrust you to the wall.’ That is how Bulver became one of the makers of the Twentieth [and Twenty-First] Century.

–C. S. Lewis, “Bulverism,” in God in the Dock, p. 273.

In my experience, Bulverism is also exceptionally common among Scientogists, both Corporate and Independent.

Last edited:

Veda

I didn't like the trolls - when someone continually posts negative things, it is clear they have an agenda. Some can be "reasonable" about this - I don't feel like it - there's enough internet space for that negativity to exist elsewhere. Thanks for your comment though.
Was the mass deletion your idea? My guess is that it was someone else's idea.

I'm pretty sure I read all the comments before they were erased. It caught my attention because it was unusual for a Scientology site to allow free speech. I thought it was a positive step, in the right direction, of reforming Scientology away from authoritarianism.

I didn't see any trolls, just people, with various points of view, expressing themselves in a reasoned ("reasonable") and polite manner.

At one time, long ago, the ability to experience other different viewpoints was considered a worthwhile objective of processing. It's a trait that was considered to be high on the Tone Scale, and high on the Hubbard Chart of Human Evaluation of 1951.

"Counter-playing" of one thing (in this case, tolerance, ability to experience ) with another (in this case, intolerance, truculence ), as a form of psychological manipulation, was briefly mentioned by Hubbard in the 1950s and, subsequently, was (unfortunately) extensively used by him, especially starting in the latter 1960s.

Lack of tolerance for other views is rationalized by the belief that Scientology possesses the secrets of the universe and the know-how to make available super human states of being and power. Reading books, such as History of Man, can give a person an inflated ego, as the person gazes out upon a planet full of "wogs" and "homo saps."

That might have seemed feasible, to some, fifty years ago but, now, all these years later, it's obvious that Scientology, although it has some interesting ideas and techniques, does not come close to achieving its promised state called Operating Thetan.

The fellow who runs the AO of the Great Plains knows this. Don't let him manipulatively counter-play your natural fun attitude with a fixed intolerant glare.

Scientologirl

Was the mass deletion your idea? My guess is that it was someone else's idea.

I'm pretty sure I read all the comments before they were erased. It caught my attention because it was unusual for a Scientology site to allow free speech. I thought it was a positive step, in the right direction, of reforming Scientology away from authoritarianism.

I didn't see any trolls, just people, with various points of view, expressing themselves in a reasoned ("reasonable") and polite manner.

At one time, long ago, the ability to experience other different viewpoints was considered a worthwhile objective of processing. It's a trait that was considered to be high on the Tone Scale, and high on the Hubbard Chart of Human Evaluation of 1951.

"Counter-playing" of one thing (in this case, tolerance, ability to experience ) with another (in this case, intolerance, truculence ), as a form of psychological manipulation, was briefly mentioned by Hubbard in the 1950s and, subsequently, was (unfortunately) extensively used by him, especially starting in the latter 1960s.

Lack of tolerance for other views is rationalized by the belief that Scientology possesses the secrets of the universe and the know-how to make available super human states of being and power. Reading books, such as History of Man, can give a person an inflated ego, as the person gazes out upon a planet full of "wogs" and "homo saps."

That might have seemed feasible, to some, fifty years ago but, now, all these years later, it's obvious that Scientology, although it has some interesting ideas and techniques, does not come close to achieving its promised state called Operating Thetan.

The fellow who runs the AO of the Great Plains knows this. Don't let him manipulatively counter-play your natural fun attitude with a fixed intolerant glare.
That "fellow" happens to be my fiance, and I can assure you there is no manipulation. I have had thousands of hours on call with him and the amount of beingness he allows for me and others is incredible. Anyone who has anything negative to say about Jonathan has their own overts they need to handle.

That said, the removal of comments was my choice and you wouldn't see the trolling because you are not on my channel 24/7 - and if you are, creepy.

There are reasons why I chose to remove the comments:

As you will have noticed, my channel is directed towards newcomers, there's enough negativity out there, enough invalidation, and enough confusion. You are in the right place (exscn2) to be giving your opinion and freedom of speech. I am guessing you're "Norwood," and while I am tolerant of viewpoints, my channel is NOT a place for varying and confusing opinions. I'm trying to provide some kind of stable datum from someone who is going through it, so, my wins, my viewpoint, my experiences for others to see that independent Scientology is not this "dangerous environment" and the negative comments make it seem like it is, furthering confusion. I also want to add that LRH mentions "reasonableness" quite often and it's something I try to consider all the time with the people I have commenting. I gave many chances to some of the people on my channel until again, I saw there was other-intentionedness, which I have no time for. If that makes me intolerable of opinions and as a result "low-toned" then my low-toned ass will accept that as YOUR reality. Anyway, my channel is designed to be positive, inspirational, and fun - your comments had an agenda and honestly, if people can't grant me beingness for my beliefs, why should I grant it to them?

Scientologirl

While you do it in a humorous, light-hearted way, your response to HelluvaHoax! ("You seem to have a button on . . .") is an example of two things.

First, the way that you responded to HelluvaHoax! ("You seem to have a button on . . .") is an example of Scientology Success Through Communication Course (STCC) Drill 2-E, "No Answer," in action:

View attachment 6231

Instead of addressing HelluvaHoax!'s issue about aliens in Scientology, you tried to change the subject to his purported "button" on the topic.

In my experience, the use of STCC Drill 2-E, "No Answer," is exceptionally common among Scientogists, whether Corporate or Independent. This is not surprising given the fact that they are taught and drilled to change the subject when confronted with difficult questions or issues.

In other words, they are taught and drilled to non-confront; in Dianetics terms, to adopt the Black Panther Mechanism of, at most, to "Avoid."

Second, the way that you responded to HelluvaHoax! ("You seem to have a button on . . .") is an example of the logical fallacy known as Bulverism. Wikipedia explains:.

Bulverism - Wikipedia

Bulverism is a logical fallacy. The method of Bulverism is to "assume that your opponent is wrong, and explain his error." The Bulverist assumes a speaker's argument is invalid or false and then explains why the speaker came to make that mistake, attacking the speaker or the speaker's motive. The term Bulverism was coined by C. S. Lewis[1] to poke fun at a very serious error in thinking that, he alleges, recurs often in a variety of religious, political, and philosophical debates.

Similar to Antony Flew's "subject/motive shift", Bulverism is a fallacy of irrelevance. One accuses an argument of being wrong on the basis of the arguer's identity or motive, but these are strictly speaking irrelevant to the argument's validity or truth.

The origin of the word Bulverism is explained at Uncommon Descent:

C. S. Lewis on “Bulverism” – Uncommon Descent

The modern method [of argumentation] is to assume without discussion that [your opponent] is wrong and then distract his attention from this (the only real issue) by busily explaining how he became so silly. In the course of the last fifteen years I have found this vice so common that I have had to invent a name for it. I call it Bulverism. Some day I am going to write the biography of its imaginary inventor, Ezekiel Bulver, whose destiny was determined at the age of five when he heard his mother say to his father — who had been maintaining that two sides of a triangle were together greater than the third — ‘Oh you say that because you are a man.’ ‘At that moment’, E. Bulver assures us, ‘there flashed across my opening mind the great truth that refutation is no necessary part of argument. Assume that your opponent is wrong, and then explain his error, and the world will be at your feet. Attempt to prove that he is wrong or (worse still) try to find out whether he is wrong or right, and the national dynamism of our age will thrust you to the wall.’ That is how Bulver became one of the makers of the Twentieth [and Twenty-First] Century.

–C. S. Lewis, “Bulverism,” in God in the Dock, p. 273.

In my experience, Bulverism is also exceptionally common among Scientogists, both Corporate and Independent.
tl;dr. I answered a troll with a troll answer. It's as simple as that. LOL

Scientologirl

In one sense you're very lucky. You wont have to lose a lifes savings, go bankrupt, disconnect from family members, waste decades of your life in the S.O. and the many, many other 'fun things' experienced by a lot of people on this forum. You'll experience the friendly, fluffy part of $cientology. So your disappointment when the penny drops and you finally realize $cientology is 98 & 44/100th's % bullshit will not be as devastating to you. I'd say enjoy it now. In years to come you'll look back and it'll be just another episode in your life rather than a major life issue that had to be overcome.
I won't invalidate those people - I do feel sorry for them and I do prefer independent scn because of the abuses outside of independent scn. That said - I've already experienced many wins - life-changing, in fact. Great things happen when you apply the materials and again, that said, it all depends on the individual. Jonathan as an OT8 posted a great article on how it works and I believe it to be true. "The colors in your picture are as vibrant as your brush is clean" - paraphrased.

Scientologirl

ps: Do you happen to have any LRH reference on the tech of stopping an SP-OT, if they try to pull the air cover off this planet, on this planet?

pps: How much does your organization charge PER ALIEN to offload them? I am hopeful that you have some kind of wholesale bulk rate for upstats.

PER ALIEN I'd say about $50, although we're open to negotiation. LOL

HelluvaHoax!

PER ALIEN I'd say about $50, although we're open to negotiation. LOL

Sounds high. I am wondering if i can get this done wholesale. Often when i am buying socks for example, i wait for the big annual 2 FOR 1 sale!

i'd love to get rid of my aliens, but kind of freaked out about going bankrupt and having a half million of them still crashing in my body on welfare.

HelluvaHoax!

tl;dr. I answered a troll with a troll answer. It's as simple as that. LOL

I was accused of being a troll. LOL

REASON: Because only a troll would not take seriously Dr. Hubbard's discovery of 75 million year old aliens infesting one's body that require $600K to get rid of. After all, who else would reject or spoof a scientific discovery of that magnitude and gravitas?

If rejecting Hubbards science-fantasy hoax-profit racket makes one a "troll", what then would be the OPPOSITE of a troll?

ANSWER: The opposite of an critical troll is a non-critical mark who pays vast sums of money and/or time to get pretend miraculous powers.

I proudly confess to being a troll. I tried other choice already and it was an inexplicably stupid form of slavery.

HelluvaHoax!

It's kind of funny to me, I don't actually mind being called a troll by a Scientologist or Indie Scientologist. If that didn't happen regularly it would mean that I am not doing my job.

The other thing that is remarkable to me is this. . .

Scientology (and Indie Scn) thoroughly indoctrinates the believers that:

1. There is a "Bridge" (Gradation Chart) that consists of ever ascending spiritual states, abilities and ultimately miraculous superpowers.

2. Scientologists also believe that there are beings both AHEAD (above) of them on the road to full total-cause OT as well as being BEHIND (below) them on the journey.

3. Hubbard and only Hubbard defines what is the LOWEST point one can descend to (e.g. DB, SP, et al); and he similarly defines the HIGHEST point one can ascend to (eg. OT VIII, IX, X...).

4. Part of the mythological dogma of Scientology is that NOBODY can discover anything beyond or below what Hubbard discovered.

Ergo, an "Indie" Scientologist (or any Scientologist) who knows very little about the subject is quite certain that they can look me blinklessly in the eyes and give the "R-factor" that I am a troll. They are blithely or obliviously unconcerned with the fact that if they worked 24/7 for the next decade they would still know less and be of a lower case state than my own, even though i am decades blown from the subject. It would probably take them the majority of a decade ( full time) just to do the TRAINING side alone of Hubbard's bridge and be able to audit and case supervise and do cramming cycles on others and many other esoteric levels of training knowledge/capability.

Stay with me now, we're almost there. . . LOL

The Scientologist doesn't even allow for the possibility that someone like me could have reached the highest level that Hubbard ever "discovered" and gone ABOVE it. Because there is no "ABOVE" it for a true believer.

No one, so the myth goes, can have a higher awareness level than the highest one that Ron said exists.

Except that blowing from the top of the top of the OT grade chart takes "the being" to the next higher level.

BLOWN SCIENTOLOGIST

And then above that!

CRITICAL SCIENTOLOGIST

And above that as well.

You see, I am a troll because i could not possibly have risen above the OT VIII, OT IX, OTX levels.

But I did.

All of you did.

Let's make it incredibly simple. If Scn is the "science of knowing how to know" then when one discovers that Scientology's "Clear" and "OT" are a completely debunked and disgraced HOAX, that awareness is above OT X.

However, as I say---Scientologists don't think that is possible.

Therefore, I must be at the very lowest part of the awareness spectrum. A mere troll. A small being. A DB. An SP.

GUILTY AS CHARGED! LOL

Last edited: