The Scientologirl Independent Scientology YouTube channel associated with the Advanced Organization of the Great Plains

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
I'm curious, I'm sure it won't be 700,000, but how much will it cost at aogp? Does anyone know the cost at aogp from bottom to top?
I had posted this to the separate thread devoted to AOGP, but I just checked and the prices are still current. These prices are for their online training courses, but they may give you some idea of their price range.

Courses

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

The Basic Study Course: Free

The Personal Efficiency Course: $9.95

KAKO RAZUMETI ŽIVOT - Serbian Personnel Efficiency Course: $19.95

The Basic TRs Course: $50

The PTS/SP Course ~ Anti-Social Personality Handling and Mitigation: $250

The Data Evaluators Course: $750

The Hubbard Qualified Scientologist Course: $150

Personal Ethics and Integrity Course: $250

The Student Hat Course: $50

The Professional TRs Course: $200

The Method One Co-Audit Course: $150

The Academy Level 0 Course - Class 0 HRS Auditor: $300

The Academy Level I Course - Class I HTS Auditor: $300

The Academy Level II Course - Class II HCA Auditor: $300

The Academy Level III Course - Class III HPA Auditor: $300

The Academy Level IV Course - Class IV HAA Auditor: $300

The New Era Dianetics Auditor Course Level V - Class V Auditor: $300

The Solo I Course: $750

The Saint Hill Special Briefing Course - Class VI HSS Auditor Course: $2500

The Class VIII Auditor and C/S Course - Class VIII HSTS Auditor - C/S: $1000

The Philadelphia Docorate Course: $375

The Class X Auditors Course: $1750

The Class XI Auditors Course: $1750

The Class XII Auditors Course: $1750

The Class IX Auditors Course - Class IX HACS Auditor: $1250

The OT VIII Course: $600

The OT I Course: $300

The OT II Course: $750

The OT III Course: $750

The OT VI Course: $1250

Course Supervisor Course: $250

Staff Status 1 Course: $100

TRs And Objectives Course: $150

The Hubbard E-Meter Course: $500

Basic Dianetics Auditor Course: $9.95

Excalibur Course: $2500

How to Resolve Arguments Course: $9.95

How to Understand People Better Course: $9.95

Hubbard Apprentice Scientologist Course: $9.95

Scientology Quiz Games! - Free

Self Analysis - Practical Self Improvement Course: 9.95

Staff Status 2 Course: $300

The Family Hat Course: $9.95

The Problems of Work Course: $9.95

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * **

Irayam

I'm sad about that girl. She's not out of the trap yet. At least it's not the sinister COS, but it's still Scientology... She doesn't know yet that she can live a much better and happier life outside of Father Hubbard's theories.

HelluvaHoax!

I listened to about half of the video ... Scientology most certainly does believe in aliens which are supposedly attached to everyones body (lol) and it is a cult ... you don't find out about the 'attached aliens' (they call them 'body thetans') until OT3 so I'm doing anyone who is interested a favour.

No need to thank me.

:eyeroll:

OMG!

Do you realize that you just revealed the ultimate secret of the universe?!

Do you realize that you just went out-security and blabbed about aliens and xenu?!

If she gets pneumonia I am definitely writing a KR on you!!!

HelluvaHoax!

I'm sad about that girl. She's not out of the trap yet. At least it's not the sinister COS, but it's still Scientology... She doesn't know yet that she can live a much better and happier life outside of Father Hubbard's theories.

She's still in the early dating, ultra-romantic stage of the relationship with Ron the Theta Hunk.

The mind-boggling surprise ending comes much later. It's always a shocker when someone gets to that last chapter of the book. It's the only moment in Scientology when going back and trying to find a misunderstood word won't help clear it up--at all.

I guess everyone has to read the book at their own pace.

If anyone notices that my ethics are like totally in---and thus I did not include a spoiler of what is in the book's last chapter, I'd appreciate it if you could write a COMMENDATION REPORT and send it in to my ethics folder. One of my goals for 2020 is to attain the state of Kha-Khan, so thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Howard Dickman

I had posted this to the separate thread devoted to AOGP, but I just checked and the prices are still current. These prices are for their online training courses, but they may give you some idea of their price range.

Courses

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

The Basic Study Course: Free

The Personal Efficiency Course: $9.95

KAKO RAZUMETI ŽIVOT - Serbian Personnel Efficiency Course: $19.95

The Basic TRs Course: $50

The PTS/SP Course ~ Anti-Social Personality Handling and Mitigation: $250

The Data Evaluators Course: $750

The Hubbard Qualified Scientologist Course: $150

Personal Ethics and Integrity Course: $250

The Student Hat Course: $50

The Professional TRs Course: $200

The Method One Co-Audit Course: $150

The Academy Level 0 Course - Class 0 HRS Auditor: $300

The Academy Level I Course - Class I HTS Auditor: $300

The Academy Level II Course - Class II HCA Auditor: $300

The Academy Level III Course - Class III HPA Auditor: $300

The Academy Level IV Course - Class IV HAA Auditor: $300

The New Era Dianetics Auditor Course Level V - Class V Auditor: $300

The Solo I Course: $750

The Saint Hill Special Briefing Course - Class VI HSS Auditor Course: $2500

The Class VIII Auditor and C/S Course - Class VIII HSTS Auditor - C/S: $1000

The Philadelphia Docorate Course: $375

The Class X Auditors Course: $1750

The Class XI Auditors Course: $1750

The Class XII Auditors Course: $1750

The Class IX Auditors Course - Class IX HACS Auditor: $1250

The OT VIII Course: $600

The OT I Course: $300

The OT II Course: $750

The OT III Course: $750

The OT VI Course: $1250

Course Supervisor Course: $250

Staff Status 1 Course: $100

TRs And Objectives Course: $150

The Hubbard E-Meter Course: $500

Basic Dianetics Auditor Course: $9.95

Excalibur Course: $2500

How to Resolve Arguments Course: $9.95

How to Understand People Better Course: $9.95

Hubbard Apprentice Scientologist Course: $9.95

Scientology Quiz Games! - Free

Self Analysis - Practical Self Improvement Course: 9.95

Staff Status 2 Course: $300

The Family Hat Course: $9.95

The Problems of Work Course: $9.95

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * **
No PRD?

HelluvaHoax!

Thank you for these videos. They were all fantastic. Since they were so good I signed up at aogp and I also signed up for an extension course.

Wow! Me too!

I am looking for someone to twin with on auditing out alien ghosts. Since 1967 when Dr. Hubbard discovered Xenu and the alien ghosts that make earth a living prison-planet hell, I have been searching for someone to twin with.

One of the high ranking auditors at the org indicated to me that the STOPS and LOSSES i was experiencing on failing to find a twin were due to alien ghosts. He said that alien ghosts were ruining my life.

I asked him what I should do and he r-factored me that I should "make it go right to find a twin".

I complained that not being able to find a twin WAS my ruin so how could I find a twin before doing the alien ghost rundown? I mean, my reactive ghosts were stopping me from succeeding!

It's kind of a catch-22 thing.

After reading your post I feel hope again that I have found a twin!!!

Do you have any similar problems or ruins related to alien ghosts?

If you listen to RON'S JOURNAL '67, Ron states that "a very great catastrophe" occurred in this universe 75 million years ago "....and since that time it has been a dessert!"

At first I felt it was a huge win that the entire universe was like a delicious dessert. I asked my course supervisor if it was possibly a typo, where Ron really meant "desert"---but he looked at me with tone 40 and asked "WHAT DOES YOUR MATERIAL STATE?!" I had to admit, the transcript said dessert. Then he made me do a clay demo of how life on this planet is like a dessert. That helped and I am really starting to get the concept!

Anyways, there are great benefits for anyone to twin with me I am an executive at PLAY-DOH Corporation, so we can get as much clay as we want for free. Sound good?

Last edited:

onceuponatime

Wow! Me too!

I am looking for someone to twin with on auditing out alien ghosts. Since 1967 when Dr. Hubbard discovered Xenu and the alien ghosts that make earth a living prison-planet hell, I have been searching for someone to twin with.

One of the high ranking auditors at the org indicated to me that the STOPS and LOSSES i was experiencing on failing to find a twin were due to alien ghosts. He said that alien ghosts were ruining my life.

I asked him what I should do and he r-factored me that I should "make it go right to find a twin".

I complained that not being able to find a twin WAS my ruin so how could I find a twin before doing the alien ghost rundown? I mean, my reactive ghosts were stopping me from succeeding!

If you listen to RON'S JOURNAL '67, Ron states that "a very great catastrophe" occurred in this universe 75 million years ago "....and since that time it has been a dessert!"

At first I felt it was a huge win that the entire universe was like a delicious dessert. I asked my course supervisor if it was possibly a typo, where Ron really meant "desert"---but he looked at me with tone 40 and asked "WHAT DOES YOUR MATERIAL STATE?!" I had to admit, the transcript said dessert. Then he made me do a clay demo of how life on this planet is like a dessert. That helped and I am really starting to get the concept!

Anyways, there are great benefits for anyone to twin with me I am an executive at PLAY-DOH Corporation, so we can get as much clay as we want for free. Sound good?

Wow, this is a very generous offer. Of course lrh's breakthrough discovery of twinning must be applied. Incredible how anyone thinks they can learn without a twin! Unfortunately I have already found a twin, I will be twinning with myself.

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news

Chuck J.

"Austere Religious Scholar"

Wow! Me too!

Sahara dessert. The funniest wrong answer ever on Wheel of Fortune. Pat felt so bad for the dumb cow but rules are rules, lol.