The Scientologirl Independent Scientology YouTube channel associated with the Advanced Organization of the Great Plains

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation.
I hope Scientologirl remains happy with her choices and doesn't alienate too many people as she goes through life because no matter how things are phrased people never forget how you make them feel ... and scientologists are trained to make people feel bad about themselves as step one in the entrapment process (fact).

TBH I've even surprised myself at my negative reaction to Scientologirl ... it's been so long since I was near a scientologist and I'd forgotten how they make me feel ... and it isn't good.

All the very best to you though @Scientologirl ... you apparently had the good sense to get out of the cofs and for that you have my respect.

:)

Last edited:

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
ESMB Search Now Available
:thewave:

The search function is working again on the original ESMB message board.

Twelve years of wonderful repartee and not so wonderful repartee. But everything
you'd want to know and more. It's all there!

Hear the entire story and history from folks who were there and did it all and survived
to tell you about it. :coolwink:

HelluvaHoax!

We are not being "negative", we are being truthful, to warn people what many, many years have taught us. We know that what we do is good, not negative. If you've just escaped from a trap, you might decide to warn others away from that trap. That's us.
Nice!

So, what you are essentially saying is that we are notably noble and altruistically heroic! I like that. But I think others outside of this board don't get that impression at all. Our elite corp of debunkers doesn't get the medals we deserve, mostly because we operate in stealth mode much like Seal Team VI. Those who know what we do, such as Scientologists, contemptuously pity our stalled cases and ruined eternities. Moreover, we are tragically under-appreciated for our tireless efforts to salvage this sector (of the internet).

That's why I have been complaining for years that ESMB needs to start handing out some of those JUMBO FREEDOM MEDALLIONS like the cult awarded to a certain messianic moviestar.

An occasional 7 foot tall bowling trophy couldn't hurt either!

I

HelluvaHoax!

....Doing these levels leaves a person with Scientological mental habits and significance but does not result in becoming an OT, or anything close to it. Which is one reason why there are some people who do not recommend doing anything from Scientology after 1965.
I'd take that date a bit further----earlier similar, so to speak.

I would not recommend doing anything from Scientology after 1950. More specifically, after reading the title of Dr. Hubbard's first book, DMSMH.

I would suggest that anyone reading the first 7 words Hubbard wrote on the subject ("Dianetics The Modern Science of Mental Health") immediately run the following process:

1. Close the book and calmly lay it down on a nearby table or shelf.​
2. Using a simple grade school dictionary, look up the terms "SCIENCE" and "MENTAL HEALTH".​
3. Go into any org/mission and/or personally speak to any Scientology Clear or Operating Thetan. Ask them to​
demonstrate to you any one of their miraculous powers. (NB: Don't allow them use their demo kit).​
4. When they are unable to do so, ask them to do a clay demo of how it is "SCIENCE" if nobody can marginally prove​
even one (1) extremely minor supernatural ability.​
5. Thereafter, spend a judicious amount of time observing Scientologists in real life and on the internet. Read at​
least one hundred testimonials of upper level Scientologists who blew -- and listen to what happened to them​
and the people around them. Listen closely when they describe how Ron and the most senior leaders of Scientology​
over the past 70 years engaged in a crime wave of perverse human rights violations, black ops thuggery, fraud and terrorism---and​
ask yourself if that looks like or even remotely sounds like "MENTAL HEALTH".​

If after that the Scientologist or Indie still wants to be part of the great sector salvaging crusade, the following applies:

CAVEAT EMPTOR DONATOR
let the donor beware

Last edited:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation.
Nice!

So, what you are essentially saying is that we are notably noble and altruistically heroic! I like that. But I think others outside of this board don't get that impression at all. Our elite corp of debunkers doesn't get the medals we deserve, mostly because we operate in stealth mode much like Seal Team VI. Those who know what we do, such as Scientologists, contemptuously pity our stalled cases and ruined eternities. Moreover, we are tragically under-appreciated for our tireless efforts to salvage this sector (of the internet).

That's why I have been complaining for years that ESMB needs to start handing out some of those JUMBO FREEDOM MEDALLIONS like the cult awarded to a certain messianic moviestar.

I

I don't want no stinkin' bowling trophy, thank you very much!

Just send money ... on second thoughts, I doubt I'd be on the winners list anyway.

:D

NotsoNutsoNow

I’ve just scanned through some of your comments (everyone) and I gotta say, there are some really toxic individuals here. I can see why SOME of you aren’t in Scientology (independent or not) anymore.

I told you I was trouble: Yes, LRH actually DID cancel fair game and DC, DM brought it back.

Veda, you’re just about the only person who I’d have a conversation with because you’re not hateful, disrespectful, antagonistic or prejudice. You seem to come with some facts, I can respect that. However, nothing I have seen yet from Scientology indicates bad things aside from group ethics which I already addressed.

Honestly, do none of you find that the conditions work in your life? Is SP tech just a myth? That would be funny considering when I personally chose to DC from two very toxic people, my life transformed, and they had those SP traits. I have done almost 60 OCAs for people and they have been highly accurate, is that BS too? What about the dynamics, does categorising parts of life not simplify life for you all? What about auditing, you don’t think those cognitions you had which cleared up past incidents were real to you? Or something as simple as how a balance of mass and significance helps us in learning? I can mention hundreds more examples of the tech that I found incredible value in and yes, even going clear has stabilised me where I was once pretty reactive.

I enjoy doing my channel because there’s no better way to learn than by teaching, once I’m there at the OT levels, without digging into the confidential stuff, I hope to be able to explain these too. If I can’t, perhaps it will be BS, but so far I’ve had people say “the state of clear is unobtainable” and yet, if you knew who I was back then, compared to who I am now, you’d know that it IS possible.

As I said, I’m a skeptic first. Having tried buddhism, psychiatry, prayer, and other things first to achieve what my intentions were towards myself and life, Scientology has been the closest I’ve come. That’s my reality, and it may have been yours for a long time too.

By the way, my postulates video is not mixing practices. Firstly, if you watched the video and understood the message, you’d know that: 1. The law of attraction is an idea, a concept that needs you to “just believe,” - that’s like saying I can’t cross my fingers and hope the lottery goes in my favour, or that I am not allowed to go to the doctor. If you see what other practices he was talking about, it all had to do with the mind: yoga, meditation etc, are all for the mind. If we were talking about acquiring things, prayer would be “other practices” but it’s in fact, not.

Anyway, I’m amazed and saddened that many of you spend so much time on here. It’s clearly not just about maintaining friendships as I see many of you arguing with each other as well.

To those who do have some theta left here: Have you asked yourself truly what you’re doing on a toxic place like this all the time? If you don’t consider this place is toxic with people saying some really terrible things, almost ALWAYS negative, then perhaps you belong. But sincerely, do you consider all that you are is an ex-Scientologist? Go out there and live your life. Peace

IN ASSOCIATION WITH

L RON HUBBARD $ENIOR (EL CON) AND HIS DTzz BTzz

XENU AND THE BODY THETANS PRESENT:

Last edited:

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
Nice!

I
HH you are totally right!!! I've got some super fantastic jumbo medallions and trophies (really big ones) ready to be ordered. All that is needed and wanted is a donation toward the cause.

Here's the starting lineup of donations that will ensure your complete and total recognition for eternity on this planet and even this sector of the universe!

$100,000 -- Uber-Dude Magnitudinous
$250,000 -- Mega-Dude Extraordinaire
$1,000,000 -- Operating-Dude of the Gulaxie

Let me know if you'd like to make a larger donation. There's an eternity of gains medals & awards available to you.

Chuck J.

INTJ
I’ve just scanned through some of your comments (everyone) and I gotta say, there are some really toxic individuals here. I can see why SOME of you aren’t in Scientology (independent or not) anymore.

I told you I was trouble: Yes, LRH actually DID cancel fair game and DC, DM brought it back.

Veda, you’re just about the only person who I’d have a conversation with because you’re not hateful, disrespectful, antagonistic or prejudice. You seem to come with some facts, I can respect that. However, nothing I have seen yet from Scientology indicates bad things aside from group ethics which I already addressed.

Honestly, do none of you find that the conditions work in your life? Is SP tech just a myth? That would be funny considering when I personally chose to DC from two very toxic people, my life transformed, and they had those SP traits. I have done almost 60 OCAs for people and they have been highly accurate, is that BS too? What about the dynamics, does categorising parts of life not simplify life for you all? What about auditing, you don’t think those cognitions you had which cleared up past incidents were real to you? Or something as simple as how a balance of mass and significance helps us in learning? I can mention hundreds more examples of the tech that I found incredible value in and yes, even going clear has stabilised me where I was once pretty reactive.

I enjoy doing my channel because there’s no better way to learn than by teaching, once I’m there at the OT levels, without digging into the confidential stuff, I hope to be able to explain these too. If I can’t, perhaps it will be BS, but so far I’ve had people say “the state of clear is unobtainable” and yet, if you knew who I was back then, compared to who I am now, you’d know that it IS possible.

As I said, I’m a skeptic first. Having tried buddhism, psychiatry, prayer, and other things first to achieve what my intentions were towards myself and life, Scientology has been the closest I’ve come. That’s my reality, and it may have been yours for a long time too.

By the way, my postulates video is not mixing practices. Firstly, if you watched the video and understood the message, you’d know that: 1. The law of attraction is an idea, a concept that needs you to “just believe,” - that’s like saying I can’t cross my fingers and hope the lottery goes in my favour, or that I am not allowed to go to the doctor. If you see what other practices he was talking about, it all had to do with the mind: yoga, meditation etc, are all for the mind. If we were talking about acquiring things, prayer would be “other practices” but it’s in fact, not.

Anyway, I’m amazed and saddened that many of you spend so much time on here. It’s clearly not just about maintaining friendships as I see many of you arguing with each other as well.

To those who do have some theta left here: Have you asked yourself truly what you’re doing on a toxic place like this all the time? If you don’t consider this place is toxic with people saying some really terrible things, almost ALWAYS negative, then perhaps you belong. But sincerely, do you consider all that you are is an ex-Scientologist? Go out there and live your life. Peace
I don't consider myself a toxic person but I had some toxic shit happen to me at their hands. The recovery from $cientology can be brutal. I'm very lucky in that I did come back from it. Many people didn't.
I'm #1 toxic poster to @freethinker !!!
I do not consider you toxic, Harold! But that's only because I'm not sure that you're human. I'm suspecting you're an A.I. bot programmed to post the Demoncrat Party Line 24/7.

So, there's that at least.

Last edited:

Chuck J.

INTJ
ESMB Search Now Available
:thewave:

The search function is working again on the original ESMB message board.

Twelve years of wonderful repartee and not so wonderful repartee. But everything
you'd want to know and more. It's all there!

Hear the entire story and history from folks who were there and did it all and survived
to tell you about it. :coolwink:

Oh no!!

My head was in a very weird place from 2011 to about mid-2014. My recovery from the $cientology cult for all the world to see.
I don't disown it, it was me at that time. A snapshot.

But I'm better now....

(nervous tick eyebrow twitches slightly)