The PTS Type Three Org

HelluvaHoax!

My belief is that anyone should be welcome on here, even David Miscavige himself, provided they are willing to engage in honest debate about Scientology and its aims and methods. In fact I'd love it if Miscavige or one of his minions showed up here and tried to tell us about how Scn's critics had got it all wrong and the Sea Org etc. is a blessing on humanity, and responded to the replies they got from that.

Agreed!

But, can anyone name even ONE (1) KSW Scientologist in the last 72 years that was able and willing to "engage in honest debate about Scientology".

The problem is, the instant they are willing to debate (i.e. defend) they are no longer an "Ideal" Scientologist and they would be unceremoniously booted out of their church, if not declared SP.

There is no debating in Scientology. One must never debate or defend, but only attack!

A debate requires live communication. Scientologists are thoroughly and painstakingly indoctrinated to not do that. Scientologists are not here to communicate with you, they are here to handle you.

Debate itself is a degraded and futile exercise, according to Scientology scripture. Debating requires that people have an "open mind" and wish to discover greater truths. That is a waste of time for a Scientologist because Ron already discovered all the truths there are in the universe. People with "open minds" are "reasonable'. Reasonableness is itself "suppressive". Adolph Hitler was suppressive. End of debate.

:hattip:

The_Fixer

Bent in all sorts of ways..
I guess we'd better ask Gru which minion he gave us.

Was it Kevin or Bruce?

The clear consensus is that she needs to stay banned, for at least the next trillion years or so.
Jesus, that's even bigger than a Sea Org contract!

At least they only ask for a billion years.

lotus

Gone away from madness!
Can't stop what I am not doing in the first place. There is an Ignore option available to you, if you don't like my responses.

how about the Humour option available?
🤓
Me too can't stop what I am not doing in the first person place ( silencing the board members😉)
However, ignoring me would certainly have been a good option when, in the first place, you didn't like my opinion.
:wave:

TheSneakster

Our little delusional psychotic mental health case continues to run propaganda against us over on Reddit. Of course, none of this actually happened or we would have a report from the owner/operator about police enquiries.

Posted to /r/Scientology (Tues April 19th 2022 11:31PM PST):
The Second Prophet said:
Quoted for Truth from /u/ThePenguinProphet320 formerly known as /u/TheRealVorador:

"BTW - I reported the folks from the Ex-Scientologist Message Board Redux to the police, and even the police were laughing at how dumb the harassment messages I was getting were. Not every day I get to laugh with a police officer. But yeah - the harassment has stopped so I assume they got in deep shit, or at least I hope they did. Ah well, it's over now. I know better than to stir up that rats nest of paranoid psychos again lol."
The Second Prophet is gone full up attack pitbull against any and all named critics on multiple threads in /r/scientology. OSA INT Internet Investigations Unit must be exceptionally pleased as they appear to have found a replacement for Barbara Schwarz.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

An "Independent Scientologist" and an "illegal preclear" repeatedly calling each other "psycho," "psychotic," etc.

Both think they are Scientologists. Kind of sums up Scientology, in a way, doesn't it?

LOL!

Yes, that sums it up.

COGITO ERGO SUM
I cognite (who is psychotic) therefore I am sum kind of Scientologist.

HelluvaHoax!

An "Independent Scientologist" and an "illegal preclear" repeatedly calling each other "psycho," "psychotic," etc.

Both think they are Scientologists.

I had to pause a moment when I read that. Very thought provoking. It made me wonder, what IS a Scientologist exactly?

I don't have the answer yet, maybe because that question is densely loaded with paradoxical ironies.

For example, a 100% standard KSW COS Scientologist has total certainty that a 100% standard KSW INDIE Scientologist is an SP (i.e. squirrel saboteur destroying mankind's only hope).

And an INDIE Scientologist has total certainty that a 100% standard KSW RON'S ORG Scientologist is an SP.

And all the denominations of Scientologist have total certainty that a 100% standard OT VIII (who left Scientology) is an SP (i.e. a "psychotic" merchant of chaos besmirching the good name of L. Ron Hubbard and his good tech!)

Here an SP...there an SP...everywhere an SP! Old McHubbard had a cult, E-I-E-I-O.

Isaac

Agreed!

But, can anyone name even ONE (1) KSW Scientologist in the last 72 years that was able and willing to "engage in honest debate about Scientology".

The problem is, the instant they are willing to debate (i.e. defend) they are no longer an "Ideal" Scientologist and they would be unceremoniously booted out of their church, if not declared SP.

There is no debating in Scientology. One must never debate or defend, but only attack!

A debate requires live communication. Scientologists are thoroughly and painstakingly indoctrinated to not do that. Scientologists are not here to communicate with you, they are here to handle you.

Debate itself is a degraded and futile exercise, according to Scientology scripture. Debating requires that people have an "open mind" and wish to discover greater truths. That is a waste of time for a Scientologist because Ron already discovered all the truths there are in the universe. People with "open minds" are "reasonable'. Reasonableness is itself "suppressive". Adolph Hitler was suppressive. End of debate.

:hattip:

Daivd Miscavoge has made his aims known about Scientology
It's all about ME ME ME...ME ME ME ME ME...ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME and ME

HelluvaHoax!

Ya know, everything in Scientology has a "SCALE".

Know to Mystery Scale. CDEI Scale. Tone Scale..........et al!

I wonder if there should be a scale of the BEST TO THE WORST kind of thetan.

At first I thought it could be named the OT to SP Scale.

But isn't a "PSYCH" worse than an SP?

If i get time before my billion year contract on ESMB is up, I might work on it and figure it out.

Here's all I've got so far............

OT
SEA ORG EXEC
SEA ORG MEMBER
STAFF MEMBER
DB
MERCHANT OF CHAOS
SQUIRREL
SP

PSYCH
Wait I can already see that's totally wrong. Let me try again, from best to worst kind of thetan. . .

SOURCE
COB
CELEBRITY
WHALE
BUDDHA
(Ron 1.0)
REG
FSM
PAYING PC
CULT LAWYER
CULT PI
SEA ORG EXEC
SEA ORG MEMBER
STAFF MEMBER
OT
CLEAR
JESUS

(Ron said Jesus was "just below a Clear")
PTS
NCG
DB
SCIENTOLOGIST IN DOUBT
BROKE SCIENTOLOGIST
MERCHANT OF CHAOS
HITLER
XENU
EX-SCIENTOLOGIST
SQUIRREL
WHISTLEBLOWER
SP
REFUND CASE
PLAINTIF IN LAWSUIT VS CULT
BLOWN & NATTERY CELEBRITY
PSYCH

Honestly, I still don't know why a "PSYCH" is the worst being in the universe, but it's not really my place to question the scientific research of a nuclear physicist.

Last edited:

Isaac

Ya know, everything in Scientology has a "SCALE".

Know to Mystery Scale. CDEI Scale. Tone Scale..........et al!

I wonder if there should be a scale of the BEST TO THE WORST kind of thetan.

At first I thought it could be named the OT to SP Scale.

But isn't a "PSYCH" worse than an SP?

If i get time before my billion year contract on ESMB is up, I might work on it and figure it out.

Here's all I've got so far............

OT
SEA ORG EXEC
SEA OR MEMBER
STAFF MEMBER
DB
MERCHANT OF CHAOS
SQUIRREL
SP
PSYCH

Wait I can already see that's totally wrong. Let me try again, from best to worst kind of thetan. . .

SOURCE
COB
CELEBRITIES
WHALES
BUDDHA
(Ron 1.0)
SEA ORG EXEC
SEA OR MEMBER
STAFF MEMBER
CLEAR
JESUS

(Ron said Jesus was just below Clear)
DB
MERCHANT OF CHAOS
EX-SCIENTOLOGIST
HITLER
WHISTLEBLOWER
SQUIRREL
SP
XENU
REFUND CASE
PLAINTIF IN LAWSUIT VS CULT
BLOWN & NATTERY CELEBRITY
PSYCH

Honestly, I still don't know why a "PSYCH" is the worst being in the universe, but it's not really my place to question the scientific research of a nuclear physicist.

:hysterical:

TheSneakster

Members of the anti-CofS critic community smear attacked by The Second Prophet in the Scientology sub-Reddit (/r/Scientology) include: Karin Spaink, Louis Theroux, Karen De La Carriere, Paulette Cooper, and every single member of ESMBR (documented above).

"Misguided" is the kindest word I can think of for those of you defending this blatant OSA minion.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Members of the anti-CofS critic community smear attacked by The Second Prophet in the Scientology sub-Reddit (/r/Scientology) include: Karin Spaink, Karen De La Carriere, Paulette Cooper, and every single member of ESMBR (documented above).

"Misguided" is the kindest word I can think of for those of you defending this blatant OSA minion.

Was there really someone "defending (the) blatant OSA minion"? I saw a couple comments suggesting that people consider giving "another chance" to the troll. I am not sure that is the same as "defending".

To wit, if someone is found guilty of a crime and given parole (not prison) that judge would not be "defending" the criminal since they already pronounced them guilty.

Personally, i don't see even the slightest indication or nano-hint that a "second chance" would ever work in a billion years. That troll was as degenerately toxic as they come and would spit in the face of anyone who kindly (or blindly) let them back in the bar after they already punched and/or vomited on all the regular customers before they were unceremoniously bum-rushed out by security. Anyone who doesn't understand that should do a little reading on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd time fellow Operating Troll Alanzo was banned—and then given more chances. Trolls are equal opportunity haters who never miss an opportunity to stab nearly everyone in the back (other than those they stab in the front). LOL

lotus

Gone away from madness!

Was there really someone "defending (the) blatant OSA minion"? I saw a couple comments suggesting that people consider giving "another chance" to the troll. I am not sure that is the same as "defending".
Well, if you are not taking a stance of "attacking" when either a perceived Troll, Osa goon, or a mental deranged shows up on the board, then you are defending the person????

It's a " you are either with us or against us“?

She is mainly after Mike and Karen an I pretend they know were and what button to click ( report offending content) in the event they want her to cease posting offending content. Otherwise, I personnaly ( snd certainly other people) have other fish to fry than to go after such a deranged person, all over the internet, while she has already been banned. :horse: :boxing::stir:

( I left this mindset 30 years ago) 😉

Otherwise, the Sneakster may ask for an ethics investigation, a comm ev, or even a criminal prosecution. But it seems his "treason condition" assignation (to those of us who are not acting as ethically as he wishes in "fighting the ennemy") is not shaking the "angry warriors" out of the board members.... :tobed:

More like a :

Handling of the sit on the board:
done ☑

However, any warrior is free to go after her and keep stiring up. Then they may be commended and go up their condition 😉

Last edited:

TheSneakster

Members of the anti-CofS critic community smear attacked by The Second Prophet in the Scientology sub-Reddit (/r/Scientology) include: Karin Spaink, Louis Theroux, Karen De La Carriere, Paulette Cooper, and every single member of ESMBR (documented above).

If forgot to add the vicious attack on Angry Gay Pope (on the AGP thread) as well as Leah Remini and Mike Rinder to that list above

I mean the pattern ought to be clear enough.

The_Fixer

Bent in all sorts of ways..
If forgot to add the vicious attack on Angry Gay Pope (on the AGP thread) as well as Leah Remini and Mike Rinder to that list above

I mean the pattern ought to be clear enough.
Yeah, I'm kind of guessing it isn't going to be long before others out there see through her and start kicking her off their platforms as well.

The main thing she is managing to prove to everyone is just how deranged and psycho she is. That seems to be her highest skill level, or about as OT she's ever going to be.

Veda

This is from last year. Use your best judgement in sorting this out.

In the 2009 article (posted earlier on this thread) on this person there was reference to a spinal condition that results in spinal curvature. This is a side effect, so I have read, of the use of a particular female hormone on a young person.

If any of this is true, this person has all sorts problems which he/she did not cause.

From Kiwifarms message board

Sir Conrad of Jersey, some excerpts:

______________________________​

Feb 14, 2021

Okay, that's a good one. I can't even be mad at that. I'm still on the fence about medically transitioning. I've been wearing a binder and presenting as male via the head shaving and the clothes. But I've also been taking Andro Surge for a month now and I feel like it's actually doing as advertised and giving me 'Alpha Drive'. I don't know if this 'Alpha Drive' is the best thing for me right now, but I like how it's making my voice deeper. But I didn't get to choose this. I am not transgender. I am transGENDER-ED. There's a huge difference there.

I told you: I am what is called Bigender. I was transgendered against my will due to a botched circumcision. I have memories of it. (((They))) literally cut my dick off. If someone cut your dick off as a baby, you'd be traumatized too.

I did tell the CoS that I was a follower of Sherry Shriner though. I feel better having admitted that to them. And I told them my whole psych history. They know I'm an illegal PC now. I did the right thing. I even thanked them for even being in communication with me....

And,

I would never sell out the literal only people helping me right now. I told you. I sentence myself to 1 billion years in the SP Hole and David Miscavige heard me. He has my 7th dynamic...

And,

Why would a 5' 2" man who looked exactly like David Miscavige after I called the Church of Scientology crying come to me in psych jail and tell me his name was David and his number was 888 if it wasn't really David Miscavige?

_____________________________________​

It's one thing to deal with the practical matter of someone disrupting a forum, and quite another to completely dehumanize a person.

Hubbard gave Scientologists lots of dehumanizing labels for others: SP, DB, Wog, psycho, and on and on.

But behind the label, in each case, there is a human being with a history.

XenuHimself

Personally I don't believe any of this story. She also 'remembers' being held prisoner in Antarctica and Miscavige visiting her in the mental hospital. The procedure she mentions is usually done in the first week after birth, so if she dug this up auditing herself it sounds like another delusion. She not only looks like a woman, but a very petite woman at that.

Poor Amanda. I really do feel sorry for her as she clearly is suffering. She seems to be one of those rare cases that is not helped much by treatment or medication.

This is from last year. Use your best judgement in sorting this out.

In the 2009 article (posted earlier on this thread) on this person there was reference to a spinal condition that results in spinal curvature. This is a side effect, so I have read, of the use of a particular female hormone on a young person.

If any of this is true, this person has all sorts problems which he/she did not cause.

From Kiwifarms message board

Sir Conrad of Jersey, some excerpts:

______________________________​

Feb 14, 2021

Okay, that's a good one. I can't even be mad at that. I'm still on the fence about medically transitioning. I've been wearing a binder and presenting as male via the head shaving and the clothes. But I've also been taking Andro Surge for a month now and I feel like it's actually doing as advertised and giving me 'Alpha Drive'. I don't know if this 'Alpha Drive' is the best thing for me right now, but I like how it's making my voice deeper. But I didn't get to choose this. I am not transgender. I am transGENDER-ED. There's a huge difference there.

I told you: I am what is called Bigender. I was transgendered against my will due to a botched circumcision. I have memories of it. (((They))) literally cut my dick off. If someone cut your dick off as a baby, you'd be traumatized too.

I did tell the CoS that I was a follower of Sherry Shriner though. I feel better having admitted that to them. And I told them my whole psych history. They know I'm an illegal PC now. I did the right thing. I even thanked them for even being in communication with me....

And,

I would never sell out the literal only people helping me right now. I told you. I sentence myself to 1 billion years in the SP Hole and David Miscavige heard me. He has my 7th dynamic...

And,

Why would a 5' 2" man who looked exactly like David Miscavige after I called the Church of Scientology crying come to me in psych jail and tell me his name was David and his number was 888 if it wasn't really David Miscavige?

_____________________________________​

It's one thing to deal with the practical matter of someone disrupting a forum, and quite another to completely dehumanize a person.

Hubbard gave Scientologists lots of dehumanizing labels for others: SP, DB, Wog, psycho, and on and on.

But behind the label, in each case, there is a human being with a history.