The PTS Type Three Org

Type4_PTS

So far as I know, we don't have even one qualified mental health professional present to deal with such cases as The Second Prophet; and, no professional would be doing that online, in any case.
We may not have any qualified mental health professionals, but we do have members with expertise on the type of false data and beliefs that CoS can implant into their members. It IS possible to help some people realize that certain beliefs they're carrying around aren't serving them. Even though The-Second-Prophet didn't appear to be able or willing to learn anything it's possible some seeds were planted that will benefit her eventually.

One way the CoS probably hurt her is to make her believe that Psych's are the enemy, especially because she had some bad experiences with them in the past. While psychiatrists & psychologists are far from perfect if she got matched up with one that was best for her it could have helped significantly. But her chances of being open to that now and trusting one would be greatly reduced if she believes the standard anti-psych stuff spewed by CoS.

HelluvaHoax!

Yea maybe - in the case of the pilot, did he join up to kill himself? Or take a bullet to save Japan? Or did he report to the pilot briefing, dreaming of becoming a pilot for JAL, and joining the mile high club with a hot stewardess and was told the emperor would really appreciate him attempting a crash landing on that battle ship, just over the horizon, oh and FYI, there's only enough gas in the plane to get him there, not back. Have a nice day. :hattip:

Mimsy-san

Once the Japanese military man "joined" they were "there on the same terms as the rest of" the Emperor's "loyal officers". Win or die in the attempt.

It was not only the military but the entire population of Japan that believed Emperor Hirohito's status was "divine" and that of a "living God".

Exactly the way Scientologists believe Ron is/was a living God (aka "OT", "Buddha", "Savior" et al). And probably if one surveyed current Scientologists, I would be very surprised if most did not believe that Minister Miscavige also was at some level a supernaturally powerful demigod.

At the end of World War II, as part of the requisite "UNCONDITIONAL SURRENDER" that the Allies demanded, Hirohito was forced to issue this statement to his 77 million Japanese people.

朕ト爾等国民トノ間ノ紐帯ハ、終始相互ノ信頼ト敬愛トニ依リテ結バレ、単ナル神話ト伝説トニ依リテ生ゼルモノニ非ズ。天皇ヲ以テ現御神トシ、且日本国民ヲ以テ他ノ民族ニ優越セル民族ニシテ、延テ世界ヲ支配スベキ運命ヲ有ストノ架空ナル観念ニ基クモノニモ非ズ

— 『新日本建設に関する詔書』より抜粋

It was known as the "HUMANITY DECLARATION", translated as follows:

"The ties between Us and Our people have always stood upon mutual trust and affection. They do not depend upon mere legends and myths. They are not predicated on the false conception that the Emperor is divine, and that the Japanese people are superior to other races and fated to rule the world."
Of course, cults don't give up that easily and they typically come back and tweak/game the rhetoric so that anything previously stated is reduced to indecipherable ambiguity, if not erased entirely (see Hubbard's "cancellation" of the Fair Game policy). Accordingly, Hirohito later went on record thusly:

(wiki): "Emperor Hirohito was persistent in the idea that the emperor of Japan should be considered a descendant of the gods. In December 1945, he told his vice-grand chamberlain Michio Kinoshita: "It is permissible to say that the idea that the Japanese are descendants of the gods is a false conception; but it is absolutely impermissible to call chimerical the idea that the emperor is a descendant of the gods."[12] Shinto officials and right wing groups throughout Japan today do not recognize the declaration as admitting that the emperor and country are not divine.[13]"
SUMMARY: If you can get someone to join your cult, they will be quite happily willing to do nutty things, like sign billion year contracts and purposely crash their airplane into a ship. And best of all, after letting you enslave them and destroy their lives, they will be very honored and elated if you decide to publish their success stories!

Last edited:

mimsey borogrove

Once the Japanese military man "joined" they were "there on the same terms as the rest of" the Emperor's "loyal officers". Win or die in the attempt.

It was not only the military but the entire population of Japan that believed Emperor Hirohito's status was "divine" and that of a "living God".

Exactly the way Scientologists believe Ron is/was a living God (aka "OT", "Buddha", "Savior" et al). And probably if one surveyed current Scientologists, I would be very surprised if most did not believe that Minister Miscavige also was at some level a supernaturally powerful demigod.

At the end of World War II, as part of the requisite "UNCONDITIONAL SURRENDER" that the Allies demanded, Hirohito was forced to issue this statement to his 77 million Japanese people.

朕ト爾等国民トノ間ノ紐帯ハ、終始相互ノ信頼ト敬愛トニ依リテ結バレ、単ナル神話ト伝説トニ依リテ生ゼルモノニ非ズ。天皇ヲ以テ現御神トシ、且日本国民ヲ以テ他ノ民族ニ優越セル民族ニシテ、延テ世界ヲ支配スベキ運命ヲ有ストノ架空ナル観念ニ基クモノニモ非ズ

— 『新日本建設に関する詔書』より抜粋

It was known as the "HUMANITY DECLARATION", translated as follows:

"The ties between Us and Our people have always stood upon mutual trust and affection. They do not depend upon mere legends and myths. They are not predicated on the false conception that the Emperor is divine, and that the Japanese people are superior to other races and fated to rule the world."
Of course, cults don't give up that easily and they typically come back and tweak/game the rhetoric so that anything previously stated is reduced to indecipherable ambiguity, if not erased entirely (see Hubbard's "cancellation" of the Fair Game policy). Accordingly, Hirohito later went on record thusly:

(wiki): "Emperor Hirohito was persistent in the idea that the emperor of Japan should be considered a descendant of the gods. In December 1945, he told his vice-grand chamberlain Michio Kinoshita: "It is permissible to say that the idea that the Japanese are descendants of the gods is a false conception; but it is absolutely impermissible to call chimerical the idea that the emperor is a descendant of the gods."[12] Shinto officials and right wing groups throughout Japan today do not recognize the declaration as admitting that the emperor and country are not divine.[13]"
SUMMARY: If you can get someone to join your cult, they will be quite happily willing to do nutty things, like sign billion year contracts and purposely crash their airplane into a ship. And best of all, after letting you enslave them and destroy their lives, they will be very honored and elated if you decide to publish their success stories!

Thanks - a great response. Mimsey

Veda

We may not have any qualified mental health professionals, but we do have members with expertise on the type of false data and beliefs that CoS can implant into their members. It IS possible to help some people realize that certain beliefs they're carrying around aren't serving them. Even though The-Second-Prophet didn't appear to be able or willing to learn anything it's possible some seeds were planted that will benefit her eventually. [/QUOTE[

Planted seeds have a way of sprouting. :)

Medications can wear off. People can get better.

Background​

From an Executive Directive of 24 November 1968:

"We're going to takeover mental hospitals and political guidance on this planet in all it forms."

From Intelligence Actions, Covert Intelligence Data Collection, of I969:

"Our total victory over psychiatry and psychology will come when we run his organizations,
perform his functions, and obtain his financing and appropriations."

Hubbard announce he had cured psychosis in 1970 and, in 1973, released the Introspection RD, that was supposed to make psychiatry obsolete.

As usual, the hype didn't match the promises

"The planet is ours!" Hubbard proclaimed fifty years ago.

What happened?

Last edited:

The_Fixer

I don't know, in a way it was kind of good having her here.

Someone at least needs to be able to perhaps suspend the user until a review takes place and delete offending content when things go too far.

I thought it was good because any lurkers can see the nut jobs we get to deal with and how it is possible that the cult's followers can be nuttier than a greenie or a SJW, if that is possible.

Helps to make the church look even more foolish.

Most of us here are grown ups. We can handle a little flak and delete stuff if it goes too far...

XenuHimself

This entire episode saddened me. I felt like the entire thing was a psychotic cry for help. But there really is no way to help her.

Karen#1

There is a difference between being a mental case and a vicious malignant aggressor.
She was not a mental case that screamed for hours and dribbled in the mouth. or was introverted into her bank.

She was cunning.
She carefully pushed the buttons of many on the forum while having expertise of data content of STAND and FREEDOM sites.
She was very learned on hate websites, even posting cult links.
Talk about junking up the forum, she made the forum a toxic hate forum.

<puke>

Veda

There is a difference between being a mental case and a vicious malignant aggressor.
She was not a mental case that screamed for hours and dribbled in the mouth. or was introverted into her bank.

She was cunning.
She carefully pushed the buttons of many on the forum while having expertise of data content of STAND and FREEDOM sites.
She was very learned on hate websites, even posting cult links.
Talk about junking up the forum, she made the forum a toxic hate forum.

<puke>
Better it be - temporarily - junked up, than a graveyard. I think we can handle it . And the person would be banned once he/she continued to break the rules.

J. Swift

Veda: How can a poster engaging in malicious libel and slander against other members contribute to ESMBR? In the past you have talked about posters "junking up the board" and this was what happened with this person.

The poster was posting OSA content on ESMBR on a repeated basis.

This is a stat for OSA.

Why would anyone want to help OSA by allowing someone to post its content on ESMBR?

And how is ESMBR a graveyard?

Type4_PTS

There is always hope. I propose letting the person back on ESMBR, with the condition that the person abstain from hounding other members with boring OSA propaganda.

Veda, I greatly admire your intention to help these people but strongly disagree with having this person back on the board. While I don't know for sure what her mental state is I saw clearly her behavior, and we haven't had a more toxic troll on the forum since Alanzo. She was posting things directly from OSA's hate websites to attack Karen, Mike Rinder, Leah, Paulette Cooper, and others. It would IMO be extremely disrespectful to those individuals to bring her back, especially to Karen who is a current member here. She crossed a line where she should be permanently banned IMO. If someone wishes to help her they can reach out to her directly in a different forum.

Last edited:

TheSneakster

Better it be - temporarily - junked up, than a graveyard. I think we can handle it . And the person would be banned once he/she continued to break the rules.
What you think doesn't matter this time, @Veda. These forums have rules as clearly stated by the owner/operator @PirateAndBum . If you advocate loading up the board with delusional psychotics and OSA minions pretending to be delusional psychotics, well too damned bad.

Until you manage to convince P&B otherwise, well the egregious rules violations are going to be flagged and acted upon as the Admin (and any designated moderators see fit and proper).

Karen#1

What you think doesn't matter this time, @Veda. These forums have rules as clearly stated by the owner/operator @PirateAndBum . If you advocate loading up the board with delusional psychotics and OSA minions pretending to be delusional psychotics, well too damned bad.

Until you manage to convince P&B otherwise, well the egregious rules violations are going to be flagged and acted upon as the Admin (and any designated moderators see fit and proper).

Thank you Michael
★★★★★ FIVE STARS ★★★★★

Karen#1

Smearing me 3x to 4x a day as a sex worker is the slime straight out of the CULT's Hate pages on me.
This was not the ramblings of a mental case but intentional OSA lines posted over and over.
Carefully omitted is that I was married to the International President of the Church of Scientology International.
slaved for them for 20 years in the Sea Org, and was trained by L Ron Hubbard on the Apollo as verified by Senior Messengers and covered in Janis Grady's Book 2.
And how strange that I would get clearances to be OSA INT staff for 5.5 years !

Badge.Class.XII.jpgWeddingthering.JPG

Attachments

J. Swift

Paulette Cooper survived a Nazi concentration camp as a child. She later went on to become a journalist who exposed the Scientology Cult in a book she published. As a result, Paulette endured years of a hellish Fair Game program in which she was framed and arrested for making a bomb threat. It was only the FBI raid in Operation Snow White that exposed the GO op on Paulette Cooper.

This is what OSA did to get Emma arrested.

Karen lost her son Alexander to Disconnection.

Why would ESMBR want a vicious psychotic attacking Paulette, Karen, Emma or anyone else who has survived Scientology Fair Game?

Last edited:

Bill

There is always hope. I propose letting the person back on ESMBR, with the condition that the person abstain from hounding other members with boring OSA propaganda.
No.

ESMBR is not lacking in interesting conversations and even conflicts. Just about everyone contributes to the conversations.

But the second prophet was never contributing to any conversation. Her input was always and only to upset, anger, insult people. We never need that. If you want ... "interesting" ... conversations like that, go visit Alanzo.

TheSneakster

Smearing me 3x to 4x a day as a sex worker is the slime straight out of the CULT's Hate pages on me.
This was not the ramblings of a mental case but intentional OSA lines posted over and over.
This The Second Prophet posting identity pissed me off to John Wick levels on your behalf, @Karen#1 . @Veda's apparent effort to bring this slime-bag poster back on the board raises serious questions as to motivation, allegiance - and sanity. :mad:

Edit additional note: I would be nearly as pissed off on behalf @Veda, @HelluvaHoax! or any other member attacked in this fashion, regardless of friendliness or hostility towards me. This kind of sh%t must not be tolerated here. :mad:

Last edited:

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
Yeah, she's making quasi-legal/police threats on her twitter thread now and has removed a bunch
of her very nasty, wicked and defamatory tweets, photos and articles about Ortega, Rinder, Karen,
Leah, and others. Stuff that would make her look real bad.

People "go legal," real, imagined, or threatened, they're toast. No way back to ESMBR.
Go look for yourself.
With all due respect . . . wake the "F" up @Veda, LOL. :LOL:

lotus

Pfizer DNA biotech frog
No
This board was not intented to act as a psych ward.
If I was one of her targets, I would not find this a good idea.

She is gone, deleting defamatory posts and a twitter account...let her going low profile till she finds new targets, somewhere else to spit her malicious hate stuff.

😉