The PTS Type Three Org

TheSneakster

People "go legal," real, imagined, or threatened, they're toast. No way back to ESMBR.
Go look for yourself.
The Second Prophet posted a new thread (now deleted ?) here on these forums making false claims of having been "doxed" and "SWATted" by board members. He/She/It/They/Them stated they have reported the forums to law enforcement and are planning a lawsuit against the board.

That constitutes an existential threat to ESMBR. They threaten to wipe out the board with a lawsuit and @PirateAndBum is supposed to invite them back here to continue wrecking the place ? I don't think so.

Last edited:

lotus

Gone away from madness!
She actually monitor the thread and it keeps motivate her to dramatize a quarrel with members here. 🙄
May I invite people to let this thread die and leave her alone.
Thank you. 😉

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
An informal name for those mentally ill people being used by Scientology.

Should such people be quickly banished from ESMBR??

They are casualties of Scientology too.
Assuming they behave properly, do not brake rules, do not disrupt normal forum activities, do not abuse other members, do not participate in fair gaming and are not OSA goons? Yeah sure, let them stay.

But how likely is it that we would get actual disturbed or mentally ill people rather than trolls or OSA goons?

The Second Prophet posted a new thread (now deleted ?) here on these forums making false claims of having been "doxed" and "swatted" by board members. He/She/It/They/Them stated they have reported the forums to law enforcement and are planning a lawsuit against the board.
Thank you for letting us know. It does indeed seem like fair gaming.

TheSneakster

She actually monitor the thread and it keeps motivate her to dramatize a quarrel with members here. 🙄
Victim blaming, plain and simple.

A sworn enemy of this place doesn't get to determine what we may or may not discuss here - especially not a clearly evident OSA minion.

Sorry, @lotus.

HelluvaHoax!

Better it be - temporarily - junked up, than a graveyard. I think we can handle it . And the person would be banned once he/she continued to break the rules.

There is always hope. I propose letting the person back on ESMBR, with the condition that the person abstain from hounding other members with boring OSA propaganda.
Oh? You are acting as their attorney and trying to negotiate a "no bond" release for your client if they promise to stop their longstanding pattern of degenerate hate speech, lying, harassment, stalking, libeling and psychological terrorism?

Okay then, let's negotiate!

I counter-propose that a special thread be created on ESMB that only allows 3 people to post on it.

1. The Second Prophet​
2. Alanzo (yeah, let's unban that misanthropic misfit for the 4th time—that always works out great! )
3. You.​

You are in charge of the pilot. The pilot runs for one year.

At the end of the pilot let us know what the value was in letting toxic, hate-spewing sociopaths back on the website. Be sure to tell us all your wins and any improvements noted in their pathological lying and impressive array of mental illnesses.

I think you can handle it. lol

Last edited:

XenuHimself

I know she had to go. But after looking thru some of her threads on other forums, I cant help but pity her. It was far worse than she showed here. But there were moments where the humanity showed through a little. That is what makes it so sad.
But time to let go of it now.

lotus

Gone away from madness!
I know she had to go. But after looking thru some of her threads on other forums, I cant help but pity her. It was far worse than she showed here. But there were moments where the humanity showed through a little. That is what makes it so sad.
I was trying to find the right words yesterday
Thank you, you put it so well. 🌹

Yes, very very sad ; I also believe it's time to let go of it now. 🙄

TheSneakster

I also believe it's time to let go of it now.
You both have the option to stay off the thread, if you object to the discussion concerning what to do about OSA sending delusional psychos (or minions pretending to be such) into our forum. You may also use the Report link to inform the forum Admin @PirateAndBum of your objections.

I don't doubt that OSA INT Internet Investigations Unit would rather we stop discussing this topic. That's reason enough to continue all by itself.

lotus

Gone away from madness!
Jesus :horse:

Be noticed that I will keep voicing any opinion of mine, despite it won't fit with your core beliefs...

Spare your energy, you will never handle my ethics, and I really don't give a shit at your Scn dramatization and advices you may take for yourself :

Thus, You can report my outethicness to the admin, and ask for a commendation shit for your vigilance in spotting the thread suppression.. :drama:
Also, You can ask for a comm ev on me as possibly being part of an OSA ops in trying to handle, muzzle and desssstroyyyy the board.:drama:

But since you have many other posts to read, given mine are not pleasing you, I invite you to do so. :wave:

ARC
ML

Lotus, the thread killer :giggle:

Back to the topic,
Did I say it is very very very sad and I think letting go is the best option????
:hide::giveup:
:giggle:

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

You both have the option to stay off the thread, if you object to the discussion concerning what to do about OSA sending delusional psychos (or minions pretending to be such) into our forum. You may also use the Report link to inform the forum Admin @PirateAndBum of your objections. I don't doubt that OSA INT Internet Investigations Unit would rather we stop discussing this topic. That's reason enough to continue all by itself.

That is one of the more interesting aspects of modern-day OSA. They're the management bureau dedicated to running the "brownshirt" terrorists, whilst pretending to have nothing to do with it. It's the same "plausible deniability" and scam as modern day radical left politicians using ANTIFA & BLM rioters, arsonists, looters and thugs to destroy businesses and lives, including murder. It's the same covert tactics used by the mafia when they infiltrated labor unions and then used those unions to assault, beat and kill anyone who interfered with their billion dollar skimming operations.

The schematic is always the same. The politician or "religious" leader (in Scn) pretends to be running philanthropic and humanitarian programs, while secretly using far-reaching thug networks to muscle, attack and destroy their enemies.

In the case of this last banned nutcase, the only question in my mind is which came first, the chicken or the egg. Was that individual so crazy that they gravitated to Scientology/Miscavige and simply used same as a pretext to attack others? Or were they so crazy that Scientology spotted and recruited them to use as an attack dog?

If i had to speculate, I'd guess that Scientology was like other predators in the animal kingdom. When tigers hunt their prey, they look for the smallest, weakest and sickest one in the vast herd. They are the easiest to catch, kill and eat. Is that how OSA selected Marty Rathbun, Alanzo and this last whacko?

If someone writes a book about how those black ops are managed, I'd buy the first copy!

Last edited:

Veda

Jesus :horse:

Be noticed that I will keep voicing any opinion of mine, despite it won't fit with your core beliefs...

Spare your energy, you will never handle my ethics, and I really don't give a shit at your Scn dramatization and advices you may take for yourself :

Thus, You can report my outethicness to the admin, and ask for a commendation shit for your vigilance in spotting the thread suppression.. :drama:
Also, You can ask for a comm ev on me as possibly being part of an OSA ops in trying to handle, muzzle and desssstroyyyy the board.:drama:

But since you have many other posts to read, given mine are not pleasing you, I invite you to do so. :wave:

ARC
ML

Lotus, the thread killer :giggle:

Back to the topic,
Did I say it is very very very sad and I think letting go is the best option????
:hide::giveup:
:giggle:
:thumbsup:

Anger is a respectable emotion for Scientologists: Fixed glare, unreasonable, ruthless, pink legs, etc.

Sympathy, sadness, etc., are not respectable.

lotus

Gone away from madness!
In the case of this last banned nutcase, the only question in my mind is which came first, the chicken or the egg. Was that individual so crazy that they gravitated to Scientology/Miscavige and simply used them as a pretext to attack others? Or were they so crazy that Scientology spotted and recruited them to use as an attack dog?
In the event it can help you to resolve the enigma, today she is attacking Moses, a prominent religious figure..

But I had A LOT of cognitions last night. One of them was this:

How come we've never thought to just go even FURTHER back in time to the point where Moses parted the Red Sea - ran up behind him with a sword and screamed "YOUR REIGN OF TERROR SHALL END BEFORE IT HAS EVEN BEGUN, MOSES!" and sliced his head off? I'm thinking that would be WAY COOLER.
Add psychs, cops, transgenders, rapists, and her followers she attacks...and you soon find a case with many many many ennemies and with many causes she takes upon her.. .. None to mention who she channels ..

Now it goes like that for months, since being out of meds for months. No more script.

One usual pattern of these people is getting in quarrels and spew hate to anybody; everything is a trigger and they will ensure they have the last word. In this case, her last word is always toward Karen, till we give up.

Then, when thete is no quarrel anymore, these people find another target. They are warriors.
:horse:

:sneaky:

Last edited:

TheSneakster

Straw Man. I never once stated or suggested that you can't voice your opinions. Since I am not an Admin or Moderator here, I obviously lack any power to shut you up, even were I so inclined.

No, I merely pointed out what you must do, if you wish the rest of us to shut up about the OSA-sponsored delusional psychotic.

lotus

Gone away from madness!
:thumbsup:

Anger is a respectable emotion for Scientologists: Fixed glare, unreasonable, ruthless, pink legs, etc.

Sympathy, sadness, etc., are not respectable.
Yes Veda,
None to say it is low on the tone scale and a ptsness of the sp. :smack:

Especially if the recepient is suspected of being part of Ze ennemy conspiracy.

At one time, people enduring unprecedented
Deep spiritual mental and emotional suffering only need health care and to be left alone, which may allow them a chance to calm down.

Karen knows what to do and where to address the situation if it does persist.

Last edited:

lotus

Gone away from madness!
No, I merely pointed out what you must do, if you wish the rest of us to shut up about the OSA-sponsored delusional psychotic.
:horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::carryon::carryon::carryon::carryon::carryon::carryon:

Stop harrassing, stalking, suppressing me
:batseyelashes:
or I ask the administration they put you in the secret out 2D sado room

:handcuffs:

WITH HER
:flirting:

XenuHimself

You both have the option to stay off the thread, if you object to the discussion concerning what to do about OSA sending delusional psychos (or minions pretending to be such) into our forum. You may also use the Report link to inform the forum Admin @PirateAndBum of your objections.

I don't doubt that OSA INT Internet Investigations Unit would rather we stop discussing this topic. That's reason enough to continue all by itself.
You misunderstood my meaning. I am letting go of it myself. It is never my intention to tell anyone else what to do.

Emma

A brilliant germ, safe from windmill cancer
Staff member
I just made the decision I thought was right at the time. I think P&B is still unwell because I sent him a message a few days ago and he hasn't answered, but when he's back on his feet he can decide whether to unban her or not. I think it's safer to keep her banned right now.

I deleted a spammy post that was reported the other day and will keep on popping in until P&B is on his feet in case there are other spammers. I really hope there are no more trolls because the last thing I want to do is create tension by doing things P&B wouldn't do.

Type4_PTS

I just made the decision I thought was right at the time. I think P&B is still unwell because I sent him a message a few days ago and he hasn't answered, but when he's back on his feet he can decide whether to unban her or not. I think it's safer to keep her banned right now.

I deleted a spammy post that was reported the other day and will keep on popping in until P&B is on his feet in case there are other spammers. I really hope there are no more trolls because the last thing I want to do is create tension by doing things P&B wouldn't do.

The clear consensus is that she needs to stay banned, for at least the next trillion years or so.

Last edited:

Cat's Squirrel

My belief is that anyone should be welcome on here, even David Miscavige himself, provided they are willing to engage in honest debate about Scientology and its aims and methods. In fact I'd love it if Miscavige or one of his minions showed up here and tried to tell us about how Scn's critics had got it all wrong and the Sea Org etc. is a blessing on humanity, and responded to the replies they got from that.

Trolling the board with OSA attack threads full of falsehoods isn't engaging in honest debate. I think we have to draw a line somewhere.

Last edited: