ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
The Independent Scientology Dror Center in Israel and LifePower

Prior threads on the original ESMB about:

The Dror Center:

The Independent Scientology Dror Center in Israel

Independent Scientology Dror Center in Israel Two Years On -- WITH STATS

Specifically LifePower:

Dani Lemberger of the Independent Scientology Dror Center introduces LifePower Books and Centers

The website for the Dror Center in Israel:

The website for LifePower:

LifePower

NEW INFORMATION

LifePower Event in Berlin

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

IMG_20200918_085401-768x993.jpg

IMG_20200918_085425-768x557.jpg

Dear friends,

On 1 August 2020, Dani and Tami Lemberger were in Berlin, Germany, to introduce the LifePower books that are now available in German. At the event, attended by 50 guests, Dani described the fundamentals of LifePower and introduced the five books he wrote:

The LifePower book;

The Complete Communication Manual;

The Story of C and I, Theory and Practice of Control and Intention;

Study Essentials;

Your Guide to Clearing.

Three of the books, LifePower, CCM and Study Essentials, have been translated into German by the LifePower Coach in Berlin, Josef Therling. Josef also organized our successful event.

Josef first came to Dror Center in 2014 to receive auditing. He has since been visiting Dror steadily. In September 2019, Josef came again to Dror’s Academy to train as a LifePower Coach, in order to open the LifePower center in Berlin.

We invite you to watch Dani’s talk. We hope you enjoy watching it.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

Last edited:

ISNOINews

Veda

The Independent Scientology Dror Center in Israel is offering the Original OT 4:

The Greatest Hoax of the Church of Scientology

The Greatest Hoax of the Church of Scientology – Dror Friends

Original OT 4 Success Story:

Freedom From Ever Being Trapped Again – Dror Friends

Video:

Old OT 4 has to do with mocking up the Clearing Course implants, so that the Tone Arm on the e-meter goes up, then un-mocking the Clearing course implants, so the Tone Arms on the e-meter goes down.

This can be very impressive to a starry-eyed Scientologist, such as this fellow, who then believes that his "eternity is assured," or some such.

Hubbard, as he was wont to to do, would mention or describe "enemy tactics" and then, at some point, use those same "enemy tactics" (and ideas) on his own unsuspecting followers who saw him as their "greatest friend." (An old con man trick.)

In 1952 he had denounced and ridiculed the catholic church for frightening and manipulating people with the word "eternity." "Eternity, eternity, eternity! How the hell can there be eternity when there's no such thing as time!?" Hubbard proclaimed.

In this case, it wasn't until thirty years later, in "From Clear to Eternity," that he would resort to using the particular "enemy tactic" of repeating the word "eternity" numerous times to frighten his followers.

I wonder if the fellow in the above video has done the old Clearing Course? Old OT 4 was supposed to be done by those who had "flattened" ("erased") the Clearing Course implants.

Back in the early 1980s, after having exited Scientology Inc., and before having moved beyond Scientology as a subject, David Mayo had (circa 1978) "Dianetic Clears" tested to see if items on the old Clearing Course were "flat." He found they they were not.

Whatever "Dianetic Clear" was, and whatever old Clearing Course "Clear" was, they were not the same or equivalent.

So this fellow - per tech think - would, if he hasn't completed the old Clearing Course, be messing with "un-flattened" materials that - again. per tech think - are supposed to be powerful and potentially dangerous.

ISNOI News, do you have any way of communicating with Dror Center, to inquire as to how they are dealing with the messy "tech" situation of non Clearing Course "Clears" doing old (original) OT 4?

Or have they abandoned "Dianetic Clear" and returned to only selling the old (1965/1966) Clearing Course, preceded by the old R6 End Words level, and the old Power Processing level?

(Hubbard butchered the middle Grade Chart in 1978 for PR and marketing purposes. See David Mayo's 1989 article on Clear that appeared in both the IVy and Free Spirit magazines aimed at their mostly "Independent Scientologist" and ex Scientologist readership.)

ISNOINews

ISNOI News, do you have any way of communicating with Dror Center, to inquire as to how they are dealing with the messy "tech" situation of non Clearing Course "Clears" doing old (original) OT 4?

Or have they abandoned "Dianetic Clear" and returned to only selling the old (1965/1966) Clearing Course, preceded by the old R6 End Words level, and the old Power Processing level?
I don't have any way to communicate with the Dror Center that you don't have -- e.g., via their website or e-mail.

Articles on the Dror Center website, including those linked above, are open for comments. Indeed, Dani Lemberger commented on the most recent article. Perhaps you could ask your questions there.

ISNOINews

I find the following facts about the llatest LifePower Coach, Yariv Marmor, to be interesting:

Yariv Marmor – Our New LifePower Coach – Dror Friends

Yariv Marmor – Our New LifePower Coach

[SNIP]

From 2003 until 2010, Yariv studied at the Technion – Israel Institute of Technology in Haifa, graduating with a Ph.D. degree in Industrial Engineering. During three years, 2010-2013, Yariv continued with Post-Doctorate studies at the Mayo Clinics, Rochester, Minnesota, specializing in Healthcare Delivery. Upon his return to Israel in 2013, Yariv joined the faculty at ORT Braude College of Engineering, where he is the Head of Department of Industrial Engineering and Management
* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * *

As confirmation, here is Marmor's page on Research Gate:

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Yariv_Marmor

Or just Google his name.

Last edited:

ISNOINews

Dror Center Independent Scientology Clear Galit Latinski uses LRH Tech, including Locational Assists, Communication Drills and knowledge of the ARC Triangle, in her work as a kindergarten manager.

Dror Friends: Galit Completes the OT Drug Rundown

Galit Completes the OT Drug Rundown – Dror Friends

Galit Latinski is a kindergarten manager. She takes care of 35-40 spirits in young bodies for the last 26 years.

Galit began studying Ron Hubbard’s Technology in 2000 at Dror Center. Since that time, she implements LRH Tech in her work which makes a big difference.

Galit is using Locational Assist and Communication Drills with the children, to name a few. Her knowledge of the ARC Triangle and her ability to put good control on the children create good atmosphere in the kindergarten and the children feel happy and excited.

In 2012, along with her friends at the Dror Center whom she highly trusts, Galit decided to leave the Church.

After leaving the Church, Galit continued her progress on both sides of the Bridge. In 2013, Galit attested to the State of Clear and soon began her journey up the OT Levels.

ISNOINews

Roman Rudinsk at the Independent Scientology Dror Center in Israel shares his success on the Between-Lives Data Course.

Roman Shares his Success on the Between-Lives Data Course! – Dror Friends

Screenshot_20201114-083957_1605368439666_1605368904929.png

In addition to his progress in auditing, Roman finished the Between-Lives Data Course. Here is Roman’s success from the course:

“During the course I realized that if you do not do everything you can to get up the Bridge, your future as a spiritual being is in question. You are likely to experience amnesia as a result of the implant. And when you get this implant, and with it the amnesia, you, basically, lose everything.

“If people were aware of this, they would put going up the Bridge as their top priority in life.

“If the Church of Scientology had promoted this idea and not money, statistics, etc., it would not have become what it became. The Church has lowered Scientology to the level of “Have a comfortable life, make a lot of money…”

“Statements such as “I’m not going to study; I’m not going to do a Solo course.” come from a misunderstanding of where the lack of knowledge leads.

“Everything you have achieved in this life will be lost unless you avoid this implant. We have a chance to prevent implantation, amnesia and complete loss of our personality. This knowledge is included in the Between-Lives Data Course”

Last edited:

ISNOINews

Video: Success Story of Alex Shaur, who completed L 11 at the Independent Scientology Dror Center in Israel.

Shaur is an optical engineer, the head of optical research team of Shamir Optics Company. He was the first person at Dror Center to complete Solo NOTs in 2015.

/

Last edited:

Zertel

Video: Success Story of Alex Shaur, who completed L 11 at the Independent Scientology Dror Center in Israel.

Shaur is an optical engineer, the head of optical research team of Shamir Optics Company. He was the first person at Dror Center to complete the Solo NOTs in 2015.

/
That's the usual fuzzy success story, "I know where I am in my environment." Even so I remain in the minority of seeing some things in my scn experience as worthwhile.

Cat's Squirrel

This sort of thing bothers me to be honest. They're using fear to market their services (and who is to say they're right about what happens between lives anyway?);

"In addition to his progress in auditing, Roman finished the Between-Lives Data Course. Here is Roman’s success from the course:

“During the course I realized that if you do not do everything you can to get up the Bridge, your future as a spiritual being is in question. You are likely to experience amnesia as a result of the implant. And when you get this implant, and with it the amnesia, you, basically, lose everything.

“If people were aware of this, they would put going up the Bridge as their top priority in life.

“If the Church of Scientology had promoted this idea and not money, statistics, etc., it would not have become what it became. The Church has lowered Scientology to the level of “Have a comfortable life, make a lot of money…”

“Statements such as “I’m not going to study; I’m not going to do a Solo course.” come from a misunderstanding of where the lack of knowledge leads.

“Everything you have achieved in this life will be lost unless you avoid this implant. We have a chance to prevent implantation, amnesia and complete loss of our personality. This knowledge is included in the Between-Lives Data Course.” "

Zertel

This sort of thing bothers me to be honest. They're using fear to market their services (and who is to say they're right about what happens between lives anyway?);

"In addition to his progress in auditing, Roman finished the Between-Lives Data Course. Here is Roman’s success from the course:

“Everything you have achieved in this life will be lost unless you avoid this implant. We have a chance to prevent implantation, amnesia and complete loss of our personality. This knowledge is included in the Between-Lives Data Course.” "
It would seem all cults and religions offer a path to eternity or immortality. Take yer pick.

Cat's Squirrel

It would seem all cults and religions offer a path to eternity or immortality. Take yer pick.
Back when I was involved with the FZ, though, they weren't trying to market themselves as a religion or a cult. I find it sad that (if) this one's gone in that direction.

Last edited:

ISNOINews

Text and Video: The Independent Scientology Dror Center in Israel announces that Tami Lemberger, their Senior C/S, has completed all of the L Rundowns and is also a fully trained L Rundowns Auditor.

Tami Lemberger: Fully Trained L Rundowns Auditor! – Dror Friends

After leaving the Church with the entire Dror team in 2012, Tami did not change her priorities. At least once a year, Tami travels to Grenchen, Switzerland and continues her training and auditing at the Ron’s Org with Erica and Max Hauri.

For the last two and a half years, Tami concentrated on studying how to deliver, and receiving herself, the three amazing L Rundowns: L 11, L10 and L 12, specially developed by Ron Hubbard to boost each individuals’ OT abilities.

We are immensely proud to announce that Tami has recently completed her entire training program for delivery of the three L Rundowns. Further, she has also completed receiving these Rundowns!

Today, we would like to present to you a short video of Tami’s attest upon completing L12 Rundown. The video was shot on a smartphone, so quality is not perfect.

Enjoy watching!

* * * * * END EXCERPT* * * * *

/​