SCIENTOLOGY TACTICS: MIKE RINDER in the Hot Seat - Protesters Crash SCIENTOLOGY Event

L Ron Hubbard

Well-known member
SCIENTOLOGY TACTICS do not change. We see it at the different protests. Mike Rinder continues to be in the hot seat, with his recent Jon Atack inteview creating more questions than answers. Let's talk about the response. Protesters crash L. Ron Hubbards Birthday event. This and more in today's SCIENTOLOGY NEWS RECAP!
 


Mike Rinder applies Scientology “Spectator tech”
Completely missing the point again

“There are people doing the work and there are those criticizing”
…. hence the justification for his naming calling …. “keyboard warriors”

44:50 mark
 
Last edited:



IMG_2665.jpegIMG_2666.jpegIMG_2667.jpeg
 
Jon Attack is on the Board of The Aftermath Foundation
He asks Mike Rinder if he has ever criminally assaulted a child?
Why does Jon ask Mike that question ?
No one has accused Mike of that.

IMO the interview was completely off point and irrelevant to the situation but it makes sense Jon wants to help his new friend who invited him to sit on the Board of the AF

toddie1skip chimes in with common sense

 
IMO the interview was completely off point and irrelevant to the situation but it makes sense Jon wants to help his new friend who invited him to sit on the Board of the AF


Jon said at the beginning of the interview that he was asked a lot of questions by Miriam. And from that, I got the distinct impression that his questions to Mike Rinder were at least partly based on her questions.

If you feel the interview was irrelevant to the situation what questions would you have asked?
 
Jon said at the beginning of the interview that he was asked a lot of questions by Miriam. And from that, I got the distinct impression that his questions to Mike Rinder were at least partly based on her questions.

If you feel the interview was irrelevant to the situation what questions would you have asked?
First of all, if I was Jon A and was trying to be impartial and resolve the issues…
I would have had Miriam on with Mike Rinder

If that was not doable and I didn’t want to appear to be sticking up for my new friend who I now serve on the AF - whom I publicly detested for decades…. I would ask the infamous 16 questions for starters

I will try to find them.
 
they are not NEW friends ffs. they WERE old enemies. jon forgave rinder some time ago. and now the two ENDLESSLY enjoy discussing oh l ron hubbard said THIS and l ron hubbard thought THAT. we concluded long ago hubbard was a lying psychopath. how many DECADES need to pass to stop hearing about it ad nauseum??
 
Jon Attack is on the Board of The Aftermath Foundation
He asks Mike Rinder if he has ever criminally assaulted a child?
Why does Jon ask Mike that question ?
No one has accused Mike of that.

IMO the interview was completely off point and irrelevant to the situation but it makes sense Jon wants to help his new friend who invited him to sit on the Board of the AF

toddie1skip chimes in with common sense



Seriously?

You are seriously posting the "expert" opinions of Toddie1skip, one of the most ill-informed persons about Scientology on the entire worldwide internet? LOL

So many of her "facts", opinions, assumptions and authoritative guesses about Scientology are laughably wrong.

Makes me wonder if I incorrectly assumed that you were at one time a Scientologist. I don't understand how anyone who spent any time in the cult would be looking for information about Scientology from a clownishly fake "scientology expert" on a youtube channel.

Sorry, dude. I don't get the joke.

..
 
Last edited:
mirriam needs to step in and stop the madness. i know she did accuse rinder of knowing things he says he didn't know. specifically the claim that kerri had no children when he moved her to the states. mirriam does though, continue to prove all the OTHER things he keeps flip flopping about on. that atack video clearly states in the description that these were MIRRIAM'S questions. that makes no sense. i have not heard her ever accuse him of being a pedo. did he have a line in the sand on children of some sort? i doubt that as well. nora describes how his own children were treated. NOT saying he is a pedo. but by his own admission, covering up whatever happened was "for the cause".

i still don't understand why rinder mentioned the tony strawn and dick hubbard cases to mirriam. janis said tony died and the only possible mention of this on the web is this obit, if it is tony. he had a 30 year sentence in 1995. this obit says a donald strawn died in 2014 in hospice. janis said he died after he got out of prison. so he only served 15 years or so? not important. but rinder would have known what tony did on the ship. mary sue would have been in charge then and only offloaded tony to get rid of the problem. so why is he mentioned?? ditto dick hubbard. is dick also deceased?

 
Last edited:
Seriously?

You are seriously posting the "expert" opinions of Toddie1skip, one of the most ill-informed persons about Scientology on the entire worldwide internet? LOL

So many of her facts, opinions, assumptions and authoritative guesses about life in Scientology are often laughably wrong.

Makes me wonder if I incorrectly assumed that you were at one time a Scientologist. I don't understand how anyone who spent any time in the cult would be looking for information about Scientology from a clownishly fake "scientology expert" on a youtube channel.

Sorry, dude. I don't get the joke.
..

..


* * * well this should be fun * * *
...
​

Let's post a sample of the moronically misinformed (and contradictory) junk rantings from toddie1skip:

"Nobody should have to make anybody look like
crap to make somebody look good...nobody
should be pushing people down."

—todddie1skip
​
Yeah, she said that in the same exact video that she tries to make Aaron Smith-Levin "look like crap". LOL

Same video where she keeps trashing and "pushing people (Aaron) down". LOL

Same video where she attacks Aaron for being a cult leader. LOL

Isn't this the same fair game shit that super-whores Alanzo/Rathbun keep trying

to sell? To wit, that anyone who disagrees with their dead-agenting
of Scientology critics is in an "anti-scn cult" ("ACS")?

Why the hell would anyone care what this gaslighting idiot thinks?

​


...
 
Last edited:
You are seriously posting the "expert" opinions of Toddie1skip, one of the most ill-informed persons about Scientology on the entire worldwide internet? LOL

So many of her "facts", opinions, assumptions and authoritative guesses about Scientology are laughably wrong.

I did watch some of her "Mike Rinder again? It doesn't make sense" video posted above and small parts of a couple of other videos and came away with a similar impression as you.

It started at about 3 minutes into the video posted above where she played a short clip where both Mike and Jon had admitted there were times they lost their temper with their children but both denied ever striking them.

She responded, saying "I don't buy it..." and acted as though neither of them claimed to have ever raised their voice at their kids. The only thing is that they didn't make that claim and both admitted they did lose their temper. She misunderstood what was said in that exchange.

While she didn't state she specifically disbelieved their denial of ever striking their kids, she made it clear she wasn't buying what they were saying. She went into how Scientologists believe that kids are basically like adults, only in little bodies. This IS true, but if I remember correctly in Hubbard's writings he opposed physical punishment of a child, at least he claimed to oppose it. However the YouTuber seemed to be unaware of this and some other things during the video.

Hubbard seemed to be opposed to striking a child but putting them in a chain locker was OK. :coolwink:
 
Jon Attack is on the Board of The Aftermath Foundation
He asks Mike Rinder if he has ever criminally assaulted a child?
Why does Jon ask Mike that question ?
No one has accused Mike of that.

IMO the interview was completely off point and irrelevant to the situation but it makes sense Jon wants to help his new friend who invited him to sit on the Board of the AF

This is one of the 16 questions from Miriam and may explain why Jon asked some of the questions he did:

Are you certain that it is appropriate for you to hold a position on any board which concerns itself with the protection or recovery for children from abuse [Child USA]?”
 
This is one of the 16 questions from Miriam and may explain why Jon asked some of the questions he did:

Are you certain that it is appropriate for you to hold a position on any board which concerns itself with the protection or recovery for children from abuse [Child USA]?”
I personally would not want anyone who ran the dirty tricks department for an evil cult to be on any board that handles any human beings.
Again...I like Mike and appreciate all that he has done. Please don't take this the wrong way.
I was hoping the subject / scab would not get picked open again because of the emotions it evokes from everyone.
But... now that you brought this up....
What qualify's Mike Rinder to be on any board to help any humans, especially children?
Can / will you kindly post the other 15 questions here and let's take a look?
 
Seriously?

You are seriously posting the "expert" opinions of Toddie1skip, one of the most ill-informed persons about Scientology on the entire worldwide internet? LOL

So many of her "facts", opinions, assumptions and authoritative guesses about Scientology are laughably wrong.

Makes me wonder if I incorrectly assumed that you were at one time a Scientologist. I don't understand how anyone who spent any time in the cult would be looking for information about Scientology from a clownishly fake "scientology expert" on a youtube channel.

Sorry, dude. I don't get the joke.

..
I am not claiming anyone is an expert
Toddie1skip is a never in
She has been following this saga and has an opinion
Has she been declared and is not allowed to give an opinion?
LOL ;)
I can find more opinions of never ins and 2nd gens...but no one watches them here and a few Mike Rinder fans (Sneaks et al) only parrot everything Mike Rinder claims and says and won't take the time to listen to the 2nd gens and Miriam Francis.
I listened to them and I agree with them on their points.

I would have kept to myself on this latest interview with Jon A however, I feel the point is being missed and Mike Rinder is really good at avoiding the point.

I have no ax to grind with Mr. Rinder or Jon A - I appreciate all they do
I feel they are trying to confuse people as to what the real issue is and then I realized Jon A was on the board of the AF - so it all makes sense...
It's culty IMHO
 
..


* * * well this should be fun * * *
...
​

Let's post a sample of the moronically misinformed (and contradictory) junk rantings from toddie1skip:

"Nobody should have to make anybody look like
crap to make somebody look good...nobody
should be pushing people down."

—todddie1skip
​
Yeah, she said that in the same exact video that she tries to make Aaron Smith-Levin "look like crap". LOL

Same video where she keeps trashing and "pushing people (Aaron) down". LOL

Same video where she attacks Aaron for being a cult leader. LOL

Isn't this the same fair game shit that super-whores Alanzo/Rathbun keep trying

to sell? To wit, that anyone who disagrees with their dead-agenting
of Scientology critics is in an "anti-scn cult" ("ACS")?

Why the hell would anyone care what this gaslighting idiot thinks?

​


...
..


* * * well this should be fun * * *
...
​

Let's post a sample of the moronically misinformed (and contradictory) junk rantings from toddie1skip:

"Nobody should have to make anybody look like
crap to make somebody look good...nobody
should be pushing people down."

—todddie1skip
​
Yeah, she said that in the same exact video that she tries to make Aaron Smith-Levin "look like crap". LOL

Same video where she keeps trashing and "pushing people (Aaron) down". LOL

Same video where she attacks Aaron for being a cult leader. LOL

Isn't this the same fair game shit that super-whores Alanzo/Rathbun keep trying

to sell? To wit, that anyone who disagrees with their dead-agenting
of Scientology critics is in an "anti-scn cult" ("ACS")?

Why the hell would anyone care what this gaslighting idiot thinks?

​


...

I watched her videos for a while, when she hopped on the ex Sci bandwagon.

I liked that they're short, and was interested on another never-in's opinion. I've been reading books and blogs for a while, and I can't really comprehend. She's completely new to the subject.
As an aside, she throws Jesus in the stream now and then. To me, that's off-putting. It's not objective. Imo, rude.
 
I did watch some of her "Mike Rinder again? It doesn't make sense" video posted above and small parts of a couple of other videos and came away with a similar impression as you.

It started at about 3 minutes into the video posted above where she played a short clip where both Mike and Jon had admitted there were times they lost their temper with their children but both denied ever striking them.

She responded, saying "I don't buy it..." and acted as though neither of them claimed to have ever raised their voice at their kids. The only thing is that they didn't make that claim and both admitted they did lose their temper. She misunderstood what was said in that exchange.

While she didn't state she specifically disbelieved their denial of ever striking their kids, she made it clear she wasn't buying what they were saying. She went into how Scientologists believe that kids are basically like adults, only in little bodies. This IS true, but if I remember correctly in Hubbard's writings he opposed physical punishment of a child, at least he claimed to oppose it. However the YouTuber seemed to be unaware of this and some other things during the video.

Hubbard seemed to be opposed to striking a child but putting them in a chain locker was OK. :coolwink:
The point was not about striking children...in fact, the interview with Jon A and Mike R did not address the issues.
He brought up calling people names ..."Keyboard Warriors" and then used the L Ron Hubbard Spectator policy as his excuse almost going into the "I work tirelessly around the clock" speech we have heard from David Miscavitge.....
If Leah Remini asks me to be on a show and get paid - I am there and most of the 2nd gens would be there too.
Well, now that I think about it....2nd genn Ex Sea Org Nora Ames was there ... she was a asst producer of the A&E show...and Mike Rinder screamed and cussed and degraded her during the job - It sounded like he went into the valence of David Miscavige
Listen to Nora Ames talk about it...
Mike did not bring that incident up. but made a dismissing reference to "her" (nora ames)
Nothing said about "laying down with Dogs...you get fleas" and other inappropriate comments he made during this fiasco he created


I would suggest you go back to the beginning of the "chain" to get to the actual unresolved issues to the forefront and addressed by Mike Rinder and the AF if you truly want to know what this is about.
Watch the beginning videos and try to use an objective detached mindset... or not...I really don't care.
I have an opinion and I am sticking with it

As far as you watching recent videos...Anything going on now is only HE&R because of how Mike Rinder and the AF mishandled this entire St Hill 10 Flapping flap
It's normal...it's Homo Sap!
 
Last edited:
I personally would not want anyone who ran the dirty tricks department for an evil cult to be on any board that handles any human beings.
Again...I like Mike and appreciate all that he has done. Please don't take this the wrong way.
I was hoping the subject / scab would not get picked open again because of the emotions it evokes from everyone.
But... now that you brought this up....
What qualify's Mike Rinder to be on any board to help any humans, especially children?
Can / will you kindly post the other 15 questions here and let's take a look?


Here is a video where Miriam reads the 16 questions. I have the video cued to that point. After hearing them again I understand why she got a response from an attorney.


To touch upon your earlier point that Jon Atack should have included Miriam in the interview I don't believe Miriam has any interest in having a civil discussion. She's made it crystal clear in a different video that she considers Mike Rinder a criminal and that she would have him prosecuted if she could. Most of her 16 questions are loaded questions. If I asked you "Isaac, when did you stop beating your wife? Did you know it is a felony in the State of (fill in the blank) to beat your wife as you did?
Those were the types of questions directed at him.

In the interview that Jon Atack did of Rinder Jon stated that Miriam asked him lots of questions. You and many others are saying the questions asked are irrelevant and don't make any sense, but some of them are directly related to some of the 16 questions originally asked by Miriam, including the one I posted above.
 
What qualify's Mike Rinder to be on any board to help any humans, especially children?

Any foundation with the purpose of helping people leave Scientology is going to get fairgamed by Scientology. Among other qualifications, he has a lot of knowledge of fair game and how to best respond to it.

If you want to know what qualifies him though ask Marci Hamilton, the CEO of Child USA as she recruited him to be on the board of that organization

 
Here is a video where Miriam reads the 16 questions. I have the video cued to that point. After hearing them again I understand why she got a response from an attorney.


To touch upon your earlier point that Jon Atack should have included Miriam in the interview I don't believe Miriam has any interest in having a civil discussion. She's made it crystal clear in a different video that she considers Mike Rinder a criminal and that she would have him prosecuted if she could. Most of her 16 questions are loaded questions. If I asked you "Isaac, when did you stop beating your wife? Did you know it is a felony in the State of (fill in the blank) to beat your wife as you did?
Those were the types of questions directed at him.

In the interview that Jon Atack did of Rinder Jon stated that Miriam asked him lots of questions. You and many others are saying the questions asked are irrelevant and don't make any sense, but some of them are directly related to some of the 16 questions originally asked by Miriam, including the one I posted above.
Thanks for that info
Any chance you could post the 16 questions?
I don’t have them handy and I don’t have time to listen and write them down
If not - no worries
 
Any foundation with the purpose of helping people leave Scientology is going to get fairgamed by Scientology. Among other qualifications, he has a lot of knowledge of fair game and how to best respond to it.

If you want to know what qualifies him though ask Marci Hamilton, the CEO of Child USA as she recruited him to be on the board of that organization

It does not matter to me who invited Mike to be on a board to help abused children

I asked what are his qualifications?
IMO - I think this would disqualify him
The head of the dirty tricks department of Scientology where critics were destroyed utterly, crimes were covered up and people were harmed and murdered.
 
Back
Top