Scientology Patron Meritorious and Republican political commentator Joy Villa, who recently had an exploratory committee for a Congressional run

HelluvaHoax!

Scientology Patron Meritorious Joy Villa does a shout out to her "brother in Christ" Kanye West.
What kind of mumbo-jumbo bullshit and/or self-deception is Joy Villa selling exactly?

- - Does she actually devoutly believe in Christ as a God-fearing Christian and ALSO believe that Christ never existed but instead was an "R6" implant diabolically designed to enslave and degrade mankind?​
- - Or is she actually running a recruitment gimmick, simply lying about Christ being her lord and savior---in order to get Kanye West and other Christian celebrities on Hubbard's "bridge"?​

Is she on some kind of covert mission to set up a Christian sect within Scientology exactly like the Scientologists who recruited Louis Farrakhan and his Nation of Islam to join Scientology even though their religious beliefs are considered by Scientologists to be a "dramatization" of lies and implants?

Link to "JESUS AS AN IMPLANT" article at wiki.

How do these conversations between Kanye and Joy go exactly?

VILLA
Kanye you are my brother in Christ! Let's go to my church
at celebrity center and pray to Christ that he forgive
our sins and allow us to enter heaven!

WEST
Joy, you are my sister in Christ but y'all is a
lyin' motherfucker! LOL. Ron Hubbard said
that heaven is an implant and he also said
"The man on the cross--there was no Christ"

VILLA
No really, God spoke to me and said to get
your aberrated, DB, implanted ass in Scientology
so you can run out all your implants and
help Ron clear the planet.

WEST
Holy hell, make up your mind bitch! LOL
Which is it? Christ is your savior or
Christ is an implant?

VILLA
Well that's why I wanted you to come with me
to the Church of Scientology, we we can
follow Christ's plan for us to both
get into heaven and also
to audit out heaven.

WEST
Y'all is a crazy motherfucker, LOL.
But just for fun, how exactly did
Jesus reach you and speak to you?

VILLA
Well, I was having breakfast at the Celebrity
Center church and when they brought me
my food, the toast had the image of
Jesus on it--and I showed it to
other Clears and OTs and
they all agreed that
that it was really
Jesus!

WEST
Wow, that sounds like Jesus is both a Christian
and also a Scientologist, just like you! Okay, I'd
love to become a Scientologist now--just like you
so I can let my Case Supervisor worry about
whether I should try to get into heaven or
try to erase that SP heaven implant!

CUT TO: THE NEXT MORNING WHERE WEST & VILLA
ARE IN THE RESTAURANT AT CELEBRITY CENTER.
THE WAITER BRINGS THEM THEIR BREAKFAST

AND SETS THE PLATES DOWN.

WEST
Wow, oh my god---I cannot believe it!
This is such a blessing, I got one too!

JOY DISCRETELY WINKS AT THE WAITER AND
THEN FURTIVELY BEGINS TO REACH INTO
HER PURSE TO RETRIEVE A PAD OF

BLANK FSM SELECTEE SLIPS.

Last edited:

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news

What kind of mumbo-jumbo bullshit and/or self-deception is Joy Villa selling exactly?

- - Does she actually devoutly believe in Christ as a God-fearing Christian and ALSO believe that Christ never existed but instead was an "R6" implant diabolically designed to enslave and degrade mankind?​
- - Or is she actually running a recruitment gimmick, simply lying about Christ being her lord and savior---in order to get Kanye West and other Christian celebrities on Hubbard's "bridge"?​

Is she on some kind of covert mission to set up a Christian sect within Scientology exactly like the Scientologists who recruited Louis Farrakhan and his Nation of Islam to join Scientology even though their religious beliefs are considered by Scientologists to be a "dramatization" of lies and implants?

Link to "JESUS AS AN IMPLANT" article at wiki.

How do these conversations between Kanye and Joy go exactly?

VILLA
Kanye you are my brother in Christ! Let's go to my church
at celebrity center and pray to Christ that he forgive
our sins and allow us to enter heaven!

WEST
Joy, you are my sister in Christ but y'all is a
lyin' motherfucker! LOL. Ron Hubbard said
that heaven is an implant and he also said
"The man on the cross--there was no Christ"

VILLA
No really, God spoke to me and said to get
your aberrated, DB, implanted ass in Scientology
so you can run out all your implants and
help Ron clear the planet.

WEST
Holy hell, make up your mind bitch! LOL
Which is it? Christ is your savior or
Christ is an implant?

VILLA
Well that's why I wanted you to come with me
to the Church of Scientology, we we can
follow Christ's plan for us to both
get into heaven and also
to audit out heaven.

WEST
Y'all is a crazy motherfucker, LOL.
But just for fun, how exactly did
Jesus reach you and speak to you?

VILLA
Well, I was having breakfast at the Celebrity
Center church and when they brought me
my food, the toast had the image of
Jesus on it--and I showed it to
other Clears and OTs and
they all agreed that
that it was really
Jesus!

WEST
Wow, that sounds like Jesus is both a Christian
and also a Scientologist, just like you! Okay, I'd
love to become a Scientologist now--just like you
so I can let my Case Supervisor worry about
whether I should try to get into heaven or
try to erase that suppressive implant!

CUT TO: THE NEXT MORNING WHERE WEST & VILLA
ARE IN THE RESTAURANT AT CELEBRITY CENTER.
THE WAITER BRINGS THEM THEIR BREAKFAST

AND SETS THE PLATES DOWN.

WEST
Wow, oh my god---I cannot believe it!
This is such a blessing, I got one too!

JOY DISCRETELY WINKS AT THE WAITER AND
THEN FURTIVELY BEGINS TO REACH INTO
HER PURSE TO RETRIEVE A PAD OF

BLANK FSM SELECTEE SLIPS.

Christian Scientologist Joy Villa did her shout out to her "brother in Christ" Kanye West eleven days after she posted photos of herself at L. Ron Hubbard House on Linksfield Ridge in South Africa.

http://instagr.am/p/CNlEvi2gtIy/

Screenshot_20210413-074329_1618325350551.png

Background:

Screenshot_20210413-080131_1618326165846.png

Screenshot_20210413-080022_1618326132291.png

The L. Ron Hubbard Landmark website for the Linksfield Ridge House is Johannesburg, South Africa explains:

Code:
https://www.lronhubbard.org/landmark-sites/joburg.html

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

In late 1960, L. Ron Hubbard traveled from his home at Saint Hill Manor for an extended stay in Johannesburg, South Africa. Among other milestones from his South African sojourn: He authored a “one man, one vote” constitution for apartheid-shackled South Africa. He likewise presented a bill of rights and penal code for equality and justice.

Also by way of milestone statements from atop Linksfield Ridge, he developed introductory routes into Scientology organizations and established new types of organizations—Centers and City Offices—to accommodate fledgling Scientology groups.

The fully restored residence houses displays that tell of L. Ron Hubbard’s visit to South African prisons and the criminal reform programs he initiated, his lectures to South African Scientologists and his pioneering work in Rhodesia (now Zimbabwe).

Officials and dignitaries also meet here to plan educational programs for the citizens of South Africa utilizing L. Ron Hubbard’s social betterment technologies.

Likewise, Scientologists today walk into the same living room where Mr. Hubbard entertained officials and dignitaries. One may also see the study where he authored his constitution on behalf of all South Africans and the Scientology texts on behalf of all humankind.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

More confirmation:

Joy Villa's view from L. Ron Hubbard House on Linksfield Ridge in South Africa.

Screenshot_20210413-184411_1618365159885_1618414482953.png

Roughly the same view published by the Daily Mail.

Revealed, the South African home of Scientology leader Ron L Hubbard where he developed notorious lie detecting 'Johanesburg Security Check' using an 'e-meter' that was used on new recruits

29F6CFDA00000578-0-image-a-5_1435237422268_1618365173752_1618414525235.png

Instagram: L. Ron Hubbard House On Linksfield Ridge.

L. Ron Hubbard House On Linksfield Ridge on Instagram • Photos and Videos

Screenshot_20210415-092357_1618504011572_1619204143965_1619204226949.png

/

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Christian Scientologist Joy Villa did her shout out to her "brother in Christ" Kanye West eleven days after she posted photos of her at L. Ron Hubbard House on Linksfield Ridge in South Africa.

http://instagr.am/p/CNlEvi2gtIy/

View attachment 10748

Background:

View attachment 10749

View attachment 10750

The L. Ron Hubbard Landmark website for the Linksfield Ridge House is Johannesburg, South Africa explains:

Code:
https://www.lronhubbard.org/landmark-sites/joburg.html

In late 1960, L. Ron Hubbard traveled from his home at Saint Hill Manor for an extended stay in Johannesburg, South Africa. Among other milestones from his South African sojourn: He authored a “one man, one vote” constitution for apartheid-shackled South Africa. He likewise presented a bill of rights and penal code for equality and justice.

Also by way of milestone statements from atop Linksfield Ridge, he developed introductory routes into Scientology organizations and established new types of organizations—Centers and City Offices—to accommodate fledgling Scientology groups.

The fully restored residence houses displays that tell of L. Ron Hubbard’s visit to South African prisons and the criminal reform programs he initiated, his lectures to South African Scientologists and his pioneering work in Rhodesia (now Zimbabwe).

Officials and dignitaries also meet here to plan educational programs for the citizens of South Africa utilizing L. Ron Hubbard’s social betterment technologies.

Likewise, Scientologists today walk into the same living room where Mr. Hubbard entertained officials and dignitaries. One may also see the study where he authored his constitution on behalf of all South Africans and the Scientology texts on behalf of all humankind.

Joy Villa's view from L. Ron Hubbard House on Linksfield Ridge in South Africa.

View attachment 10751

Roughly the same view published by the Daily Mail.

Revealed, the South African home of Scientology leader Ron L Hubbard where he developed notorious lie detecting 'Johanesburg Security Check' using an 'e-meter' that was used on new recruits

View attachment 10752

Instagram: L. Ron Hubbard House On Linksfield Ridge.

L. Ron Hubbard House On Linksfield Ridge on Instagram • Photos and Videos

View attachment 10753

/
And after Joy's public relations tour in South Africa, she then stopped in Israel and gave a speech that revealed that she is an Orthodox Jew (like Ron) who condemns all Muslim terrorists.

After that, she visited Palestine and gave a speech in which she revealed that she is a devout Muslim (like Ron) and proud member of Hamas, ISIS and Al Quaeda-- and both she and Ron condemn the state of Israel and all Jews.

Then Joy gave an emotional press conference back in the USA where she revealed that she voted for both Trump and Biden and condemned all partisan voters who are "destroying our democracy" by divisively destroying diversity and voting for only one candidate.

Later in the day, Joy gave a speech to Scientologists where she announced that she has create a non-profit initiative to get rid of all religious discrimination on this planet. She tearfully conveyed her heartfelt postulates that all religions can get along in peace. She then revealed that in order to achieve these humanitarian goals, all Scientologists should get fully hatted on using Fair Game to attack and utterly destroy anyone who leaves the Scientology religion and tries to train or audit people outside of Ron's church in some kind of suppressive cult squirrel religion of their own!

A

ISNOINews

And after Joy's public relations tour in South Africa, she then stopped in Israel and gave a speech that revealed that she is an Orthodox Jew (like Ron) who condemns all Muslim terrorists.
Ok, Christian Scientologist Joy Villa didn't say that she is Jewish, but....

Screenshot_20210409-142906_1618004207677.png

Screenshot_20210409-142924_1618004232319.png

The bad news is that you have to keep up with Villa in order for your parody to outstrip reality. :cool: :)

/

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

I'd venture to say that it's the smart money bet that if Kayne West had lost his net worth of $1.8 billion to bankruptcy--Joy Villa would not have reached out to him publicly with "Shout out to my brother in Christ".

Traditionally Scientology's "Celebrity Center" is the church branch that targets billionaires and/or megastars and assigns other celebrities to recruit them into the cult. There are those infamous lists where Hubbard went on record by sending out big game hunters to go after big name and big fame luminaries:

(LA Times article excerpt): But celebrities are serious business in Scientology. L. Ron Hubbard, who founded his church in Los Angeles in 1954, recognized their value in attracting followers. Through a church publication, he urged adherents to recruit Marlene Dietrich, Bob Hope and Walt Disney, advising them,If you want one of these celebrities as your game, write us at once so the notable will be yours to hunt without interference.”
Persons like Tom Cruise and John Travolta are their "successful actions" that instruct how to "close" influential mega-wealthy celebs. The Church of Scientology has been running these gimmicks and scams since forever! 99.9% of the time these brilliant battle plans miserably fail, after thoroughly creeping out their intended victim (e.g see Scarlett Johansson creepfest). They tried (and nearly succeeded) to recruit legendary musical popstar-billionaire Michael Jackson through Lisa Marie Presley. They mightily tried and failed to cultify other billionaires like The Beatles, Will Smith, Elvis Presley, Jennifer Lopez, Jerry Seinfeld and many others.

As stated before, they actually succeeded to recruit Reverend Farrakhan and his billion dollar NOI empire. So it does work once every billion attempts.

If Scientology could close arguably the pop music culture's #1 leading billionaire-influencer (Kanye West), who knows--the multibillionaire Kardashian mega-influencer sisters could follow!

All this is why Scientology's self-promoting minor league "influencer" and FSM Joy Villa suddenly had a "come to Jesus" moment where she decided to ignore the Christ implants and start throwing out those "Brother In Christ" acceptable truths and rhetorical recruiting gimmicks, pretending to believe the implanted mental image of Jesus on the cross is actually her God and savior. What complete bullshit!

However, nevertheless, such high-havingness bullshit, is meticulously designed and calculated to overwhelm, confuse and recruit those billionaires.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

The bad news is that you have to keep up with Villa in order for your parody to outstrip reality. :cool: :)
/
LOL LOL LOL!

I hate it when pretentious self-parodying poseurs beat me to the punchline.

Last edited:

ISNOINews

All this is why Scientology's self-promoting minor league "influencer" and FSM Joy Villa suddenly had a "come to Jesus" moment where she decided to ignore the Christ implants and start throwing out those "Brother In Christ" acceptable truths and rhetorical recruiting gimmicks where she pretends to believe the implanted mental image of Jesus on the cross is actually her God and savior.
I largely agree with your analysis, but respectfully disagree with the sentence quoted above, unless you were speaking metaphorically.

Villa didn't "suddenly [have] a' 'come to Jesus' moment." She has been promoting herself as a Christian (or when challenged, a Christian Scientologist) for five or more years now.

While bagging Kanye West would undoubtedly be a coup, her game is much bigger. Villa spent the entire Trump administration and the campaign before the 2016 election ingratiating herself with Trump, the MAGA community and the Christian Right. (I'm sure you recall that she had an exploratory committee for a Congressional run.)

Indeed, in December 2020 the Republicans chose Villa to testify before the House Judiciary Committee hearing on "Diversity in America: The Representation of People of Color in the Media."

I watched the video of her testimony. Villa was well prepared and obviously well coached. Her prepared remarks regarding the need for political and intellectual diversity were obviously based on talking points that I've heard from conservative intellectuals for years.

Villa is not just after FSM commissions, though I doubt that she would turn them down.

/

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

I largely agree with your analysis, but respectfully disagree with the sentence quoted above, unless you were speaking metaphorically.

Villa didn't "suddenly [have] a' 'come to Jesus' moment." She has been promoting herself as a Christian (or when challenged, a Christian Scientologist) for five or more years now.

While bagging Kanye West would undoubtedly be a coup, her game is much bigger. Villa spent the entire Trump administration and the campaign before the 2016 election ingratiating herself with Trump, the MAGA community and the Christian Right. (I'm sure you recall that she had an exploratory committee for a Congressional run.)

Indeed, in December 2020 the Republicans chose Villa to testify before the House Judiciary Committee hearing on "Diversity in America: The Representation of People of Color in the Media." I watched the video of her testimony. She was well prepared and obviously well coached. Her prepared remarks regarding the need for political and intellectual diversity were obviously based on talking points that I've heard from conservative intellectuals for years.

Villa is not just after FSM commissions, though I doubt that she would turn them down.

/
Agreed!

And, as you suspected, that reference to a "come to Jesus moment" was an allusion I chose for Villa's miraculously & metaphorically messianic moment where she greeted Kanye West as a "Brother in Christ".

It seems inconceivably absurd that Villa regards Christ as anything other than a marketing gimmick to help Clear the Planet. Of course, being a true-believing Scientologist she has the rare privilege of picking which definition of Jesus she likes at any given moment, by applying Ron's "HUBBARD LAW OF COMMOTION" technology.

"In Scientology for every code, creed, policy and piece of tech,
there is an opposite and equal code, creed, policy and piece of tech".

Ergo, Villa might mean one or more conflicting and/or diametrically opposite things when she uses the word "Jesus" in a sentence:

a. Jesus the Son of God, Messiah, Messenger of God on Earth and Savior.​
b. Jesus Christ, the implant. ("The man on the cross--there was no Christ" - Hubbard)​
c. Jesus the OT 1. ("Jesus was just a shade above Clear" - Hubbard)​
My guess (if an interviewer or journalist called her on it) is that she would answer some version of "c". Because Scientologists are well trained and adept at weaving a tiny thread of plausible deniability into the fabric of their "Big Lies".

INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST
So, Miss Villa---are you saying that you believe in the Scientology
doctrine that Christ is a trillion year old false memory implanted
into all mankind---but at the same time you believe the
Christian doctrine that Jesus Christ is your Lord
your Salvation and your Savior?

VILLA
I'm so glad you asked me that question! You see, Scientologists
learn that Jesus was above the level we call Clear, which is an amazing
and advanced spiritual state that all Scientologists aspire to. I think
anyone of any religion could improve themselves and their own lives
if they had the infinite kindness, forgiveness and love shown by Jesus
to poor people and everyone no matter what their race or skin color is!
(her voice trembling, her tears flowing)
We must never forget that Jesus was a person of color too!

AT THAT TRIUMPHANT MOMENT, ALL THE MEDIA & REPORTERS IN THE
THE ROOM PUT THEIR PENS /CAMERAS DOWN, TURN OFF THEIR AUDIO RECORDERS
AND
SHOOT UP TO THEIR FEET WITH SOCIAL JUSTICE CHEERS AND APPLAUSE.

Last edited:

ISNOINews

Agreed!

And, as you suspected, that reference to a "come to Jesus moment" was an allusion I chose for Villa's miraculously & metaphorically messianic moment where she greeted Kanye West as a "Brother in Christ".

It seems inconceivably absurd that Villa regards Christ as anything other than a marketing gimmick to help Clear the Planet. Of course, being a true-believing Scientologist she has the rare privilege of picking which definition of Jesus she likes at any given moment, by applying Ron's "HUBBARD LAW OF COMMOTION" technology.

"In Scientology for every code, creed, policy and piece of tech,
there is an opposite and equal code, creed, policy and piece of tech".

Ergo, Villa might mean one or more conflicting and/or diametrically opposite things when she uses the word "Jesus" in a sentence:

a. Jesus the Son of God, Messiah, Messenger of God on Earth and Savior.​
b. Jesus Christ, the implant. ("The man on the cross--there was no Christ" - Hubbard)​
c. Jesus the OT 1. ("Jesus was just a shade above Clear" - Hubbard)​
My guess (if an interviewer or journalist called her on it) is that she would answer some version of "c". Because Scientologists are well trained and adept at weaving a tiny thread of plausible deniability into the fabric of their "Big Lies".

INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST
So, Miss Villa---are you saying that you believe in the Scientology
doctrine that Christ is a trillion year old false memory implanted
into all mankind---but at the same time you believe the
Christian doctrine that Jesus Christ is your Lord
your Salvation and your Savior?

VILLA
I'm so glad you asked me that question! You see, Scientologists
learn that Jesus was above the level we call Clear, which is an amazing
and advanced spiritual state that all Scientologists aspire to. I think
anyone of any religion could improve themselves and their own lives
if they had the infinite kindness, forgiveness and love shown by Jesus
to poor people and everyone no matter what their race or skin color is!
(her voice trembling, her tears flowing)
We must never forget that Jesus was a person of color too!

AT THAT TRIUMPHANT MOMENT, ALL THE MEDIA & REPORTERS IN THE
THE ROOM PUT THEIR PENS /CAMERAS DOWN, TURN OFF THEIR AUDIO RECORDERS
AND
SHOOT UP TO THEIR FEET WITH SOCIAL JUSTICE CHEERS AND APPLAUSE.

This is brilliant. "Jesus was above the level we call Clear" is brilliant -- particularly omitting the "but beneath all Scientologists who have completed OT 2 through 8, even leaving aside those who will soon complete upcoming 9 through 15."

/

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief

ISNOINews

Tony Ortega has a story about the connection between Scientology Patron Meritorious Joy Villa and QAnon.

Tony's story is excellent and important. Read it all.

The Scientology-QAnon connection that showed up in HBO’s ‘Q: Into the Storm’

The Scientology-QAnon connection that showed up in HBO’s ‘Q: Into the Storm’ | The Underground Bunker

Screenshot_20210505-061604_1620220845500.png

One of the ways that our worlds collided was the moment during HBO’s terrific six-part look at QAnon, ‘Q: Into the Storm,’ when well known Scientology grifter Joy Villa showed up in it. We heard from a lot of people about that, but we didn’t think it was worth a story. We’ve thoroughly examined Joy’s past as a Scientology climber, and it just doesn’t seem to matter to her marks.

But then one of our readers pointed out that we ought to take another look at Joy’s brief appearance in the series because of the person she’s seen with in the photo above. ****

/

Last edited:

ISNOINews

Scientology Patron Meritorious Joy Villa is promoting Blockfolio to trade crypto currencies. Use her referral code to get a free coin when you trade $10 worth.

Specifically, Villa says:

Screenshot_20210530-060516_1622380344295.png

Trade Bitcoin, Doge, and other crypto with zero fees on Blockfolio. Use my referral code and get a free coin when you trade $10 worth.

/

ISNOINews

Scientology Patron Meritorious Joy Villa is promoting Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s anti Covid-19 vaccine organization Children's Health Defense.

Screenshot_20210612-190548_1623550342716.png

Children's Health Defense also partnered with Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad to produce the anti Covid-19 vaccine documentary "Medical Racism - The New Apartheid."

Tony Muhammad - Medical Racism

Screenshot_20210612-191703_1623550839905.png

/

Last edited: