Scientology Patron Meritorious and Republican political commentator Joy Villa, who recently had an exploratory committee for a Congressional run

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
VIDEO: Scientology Patron Meritorious Joy Villa speaking at the 3/7/21 Recall Road Trip rally in Sacramento to recall California Governor Gavin Newsom.

California Globe: RecallGavin2020 Campaign Announces 1,950,000 Signatures

Capitol recall event closes downtown street

RecallGavin2020 Campaign Announces 1,950,000 Signatures - California Globe

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Hollywood actress Joy Villa wowed the crowd with her devoted common sense conservatism.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

/

ISNOINews

VIDEO: Scientology Patron Meritorious Joy Villa speaking at the 3/7/21 Recall Road Trip rally in Sacramento to recall California Governor Gavin Newsom.

California Globe: RecallGavin2020 Campaign Announces 1,950,000 Signatures

Capitol recall event closes downtown street

RecallGavin2020 Campaign Announces 1,950,000 Signatures - California Globe

Hollywood actress Joy Villa wowed the crowd with her devoted common sense conservatism.

/
Scientology Patron Meritorious Joy Villa posted a longer Instagram video of her appearance at the 3/7/21 Recall Road Trip rally in Sacramento to recall California Governor Gavin Newsom.

http://instagr.am/p/CMI_4trAG0P/ /

Screenshot_20210308-150731_1615241414069.png

/

ISNOINews

"Christian Scientologist" Scientology Patron Meritorious Joy Villa is promoting the book "The Way To Happiness" authored by L. Ron Hubbard, the founder of the Church of Scientology.

View attachment 9773

/
After recently promoting Scientology front-group The Way To Happiness, "Christian Scientologist" Scientology Patron Meritorious Joy Villa is now promoting Scientology front-group Youth For Human Rights.

Screenshot_20210308-160116_1615244893276.png

The link in Villa's tweet goes to:

Screenshot_20210308-155758_1615244915051.png

/

ISNOINews

"Joy Villa’s polarizing Grammys looks have inspired more Google searches than any other star’s since 2010, according to a new Google report shared with Page Six Style."

Page Six: Google’s most-searched Grammys red carpet star will shock you

joy-villa-grammys-2015-2016-2017.jpg

joy-villa-grammys-2018-2019-2020.jpg

/

ISNOINews

Scientology Patron Meritorious Joy Villa has tweeted a GoFundMe for her assistant, Cindy. Cindy's daughter Jackie is drug addicted. Jackie has been given an opportunity to do rehab at a center in Ojai, California that doesn't use drugs to treat addiction and allegedly has an 85% success rate.

Based on the description of the drug rehab, I am confident that it is Narconon Ojai.

Narconon is the drug rehabilitation front-group of the Church of Scientology.

Screenshot_20210315-073838_1615820075630.png

The linked GoFundMe:

Help Jackie, organized by Cynthia Settle Chavez

Screenshot_20210315-075317_1615820104326.png

My beautiful daughter is drug addicted. It breaks my heart to see her suffering. Jackie has been given an amazing opportunity to to rehab at a center in Ojai, California. This rehab is different in that they don’t use drugs to treat addiction whereas the other facilities that Jackie has gone to, she comes back still taking some form of medication.

This is holistic treatment and a strict 10 week regiment with an 85% success rate
Though I didn’t want to ask for help i feel this is the last chance to save her life.

She was a vibrant go getter, full of life with big plans.

She has a loving soul and right now she can’t function due to this addiction.

This location is 75K but thank God insurance is covering a huge portion. However we still need 10k

Kindly donate anything amount no matter how small!

Narconon Ojai

Screenshot_20210315-075054_1615820131836.png

/

ISNOINews

ISNOINews

Scientology Patron Meritorious Joy Villa appears as a QAnon supporter in the HBO docuseries “Q: Into the Storm."

The Michigan Daily: ‘Q: Into the Storm’ uncovers a conspiracy theory like no other

“Q: Into the Storm” succeeds in including a wide range of QAnon supporters from parents to celebrities, such as singer Joy Villa.

Villa's appearance in the docuseries as a QAnon supporter is also reflected on her IMDb profile under the heading Archive Footage.

https://imdb.com/name/nm2576262/filmotype/archive_footage

Screenshot_20210331-065946_1617200190413.png

/

Last edited:

ISNOINews

Scientology Patron Meritorious Joy Villa says:

http://instagr.am/p/CNPXmsPAl1P/

Screenshot_20210404-071036_1617545691634.png

Happy Resurrection Day To All my Christian #JOYTRIBE! HE IS RISEN!

Today marks a very special day for Believers in Christ as we traditionally celebrate His dying on the cross as and RISING again! No one in history has had as much influence on culture, Spirituality and religion as the Man from Galilee, Jesus Christ .

Scientology Patron Meritorious Joy Villa also says:

Screenshot_20210404-065611_1617546116725.png

"Happy Resurrection Day! HE IS RISEN!!!!"

/

ISNOINews

Christian Scientologist Joy Villa says: "We need John Galt!" Wait, what? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Screenshot_20210407-072431_1617805707975.png

John Galt is a character in Ayn Rand's novel Atlas Shrugged (1957). As Wikipedia explains, "he believes in... the rights of individuals to use their minds solely for themselves."

What is extraordinary about Villa's tweet is that she claims to be a Christian. Yet she promotes Ayn Rand, the creator of John Galt and the author of the novel "Atlas Shrugged."

The same Ayn Rand who said in her book "Anthem":

"And now I see the face of god, and I raise this god over the earth, this god whom men have sought since men came into being, this god who will grant them joy and peace and pride. This god, this one word: I."

The same Ayn Rand who told Playboy magazine that her overarching philosophy was that:

"man exists for his own sake, that the pursuit of his own happiness is his highest moral purpose, that he must not sacrifice himself to others, nor sacrifice others to himself.”

The same Ayn Rand who also told Playboy:

"My views on charity are very simple. I do not consider it a major virtue and, above all, I do not consider it a moral duty. * * * What I am fighting is the idea that charity is a moral duty and a primary virtue."

The same Ayn Rand who wrote the nonfiction philosophical book "The Virtue of Selfishness." Does Villa honestly believe that selfishness is a virtue in Christianity?

Compare Rand's teachings with the teaching of Jesus:

“You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the great and first commandment. And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself. On these two commandments depend all the Law and the Prophets." (Matthew 22:37-40 ESV).

Given the the contrast between Rand, who literally wrote the book "The Virtue of Selfishness," and Jesus' command to "love your neighbor as yourself," it is perhaps not surprising that a recent chronicler, Mark David Henderson, said that Rand "wanted to be known as the greatest enemy to religion that ever lived."

What explains Villa's praise for John Galt is not her purported Christianity, but instead her membership in, and indeed the fact that she is a Patron Meritorious of, the Church of Scientology.

Anyone who seriously studies Scientology soon learns that L. Ron Hubbard's moral and ethical ideas as they pertain to economics are exceedingly similar to (if not copied from) those of Ayn Rand. Such Scientology concepts as the Doctrine of Exchange, not rewarding the down statistic, that charity is harmful to the recipient, and perhaps even disposing of people below 2.0 of the Tone Scale quietly and without sorrow, could have easily appeared in a Rand novel or her book "The Virtue of Selfishness." They certainly couldn't appear in, and indeed directly contradict, the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

/

Last edited:

ISNOINews

Will Scientology Patron Meritorious Joy Villa condemn the anti-Semitism of the Church of Scientology's partner, the Nation of Islam?

Will Scientology Patron Meritorious Joy Villa condemn the anti-Semitism of the Church of Scientology's partner, the Nation of Islam, Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad, and Scientology Youth for Human Rights Award Winner Nation of Islam Brother Rizza Islam?

I ask because of her tweets yesterday:

Screenshot_20210409-142906_1618004207677.png

Most media are not talking about the historic rise in anti Semitism and hate crimes to Jewish ppl globally. Nick Cannon and Deshaun Jackson are two people who just this year set out to delegitimize white Jews. Jackson had to donate money and cannon is still on the masked singer.

* * * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

Screenshot_20210409-142924_1618004232319.png

On this Yom HaShoah, I proudly stand with Israel and the Jewish people!
!עַם יִשְׂרָאֵל חַ
י

/

Last edited:

ISNOINews

Will Scientology Patron Meritorious Joy Villa condemn the anti-Semitism of the Church of Scientology's partner, the Nation of Islam?

Will Scientology Patron Meritorious Joy Villa condemn the anti-Semitism of the Church of Scientology's partner, the Nation of Islam, Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad, and Scientology Youth for Human Rights Award Winner Nation of Islam Brother Rizza Islam?

I ask because of her tweets yesterday:

View attachment 10443

Most media are not talking about the historic rise in anti Semitism and hate crimes to Jewish ppl globally. Nick Cannon and Deshaun Jackson are two people who just this year set out to delegitimize white Jews. Jackson had to donate money and cannon is still on the masked singer.

View attachment 10444

On this Yom HaShoah, I proudly stand with Israel and the Jewish people!
!עַם יִשְׂרָאֵל חַ
י

/
Nick Cannon got into major PR trouble as a result of, among other things, his Cannon's Class video with Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Abdul Malik Sayyid Muhammad (aka Tony Muhammad). See:

Nick Cannon Fired from MTV-VH1-Nickelodeon for Anti Semitic Remarks and Backing Louis Farrakhan, Is His “Masked Singer” Gig in Jeopardy?

"Nick Cannon" "Abdul Malik Sayyid Muhammad" - Google Search

Why does Villa attack Nick Cannon for being anti-Semitic, but not even mention Minister Abdul Malik Sayyid Muhammad (aka Tony Muhammad)? Is it because he: (1) won the Scientology Freedom Medal: and (2) is a Scientology Class 4 Auditor, Clear and Super Power Completion?

/

Last edited: