Scientology Patron Meritorious and Republican political commentator Joy Villa, who recently had an exploratory committee for a Congressional run

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
Joy Villa says:

"Text JOY to 88022 to get updates directly from the Trump Campaign! POTUS needs your support tonight!"

http://instagr.am/p/CFuRKa8ALJH/

Screenshot_20200929-090246_1601395644186.png

The interesting thing about this is that Trump's text alert app has apparently been programmed so that the word JOY triggers text alerts when texted to 88022. A quick Google search shows that other trigger words include TRUMP and BORDER.

I wonder whether Villa gets any sort of credit or recognition if someone uses the word JOY to trigger Trump campaign text alerts?

ETA: Joy Villa's tweet:

Screenshot_20200929-093248_1601397292127.png

Last edited:

ISNOINews

Brad Parscale Joins the Many Men of Trumpworld Who Have Been Accused of Domestic Violence

Brad Parscale Joins the Many Men of Trumpworld Who Have Been Accused of Domestic Violence

Joy Villa provides ammunition to support the thesis of the story:

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Corey Lewandowski

Joy Villa, the Trump supporter who wore a MAGA inspired dress to the 2017 Grammys, accused former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski of slapping her twice on the buttocks at a gathering in the Trump International Hotel. Lewandowski also faced battery charges after allegedly grabbing Breitbart reporter Michelle Fields at a 2016 press conference, though those charges were later dropped. At the time, Fields tweeted photographs of the bruises on her arm.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

Last edited:

ISNOINews

Joy Villa says:

"Text JOY to 88022 to get updates directly from the Trump Campaign! POTUS needs your support tonight!"

http://instagr.am/p/CFuRKa8ALJH/

View attachment 6878

The interesting thing about this is that Trump's text alert app has apparently been programmed so that the word JOY triggers text alerts when texted to 88022. A quick Google search shows that other trigger words include TRUMP and BORDER.

I wonder whether Villa gets any sort of credit or recognition if someone uses the word JOY to trigger Trump campaign text alerts?

ETA: Joy Villa's tweet:

View attachment 6879
Yesterday, I noted that: (1) Joy Villa was asking people to "Text JOY to 88022 to get updates directly from the Trump Campaign!"; and (2) Trump's text alert app had apparently been programmed so that the word JOY triggered text alerts. I wondered whether Villa got any sort of credit or recognition if someone used the word JOY to trigger Trump campaign text alerts.

It appears that Villa is quite serious about this. Today, she changed her name on Twitter to: "Joy Villa TEXT JOY to 88022 for Trump." That name goes out with all of her tweets.

Screenshot_20200930-081926_1601479581180_1601480064227.png

Last edited:

ISNOINews

10/20/20: Joy Villa will appear at a fundraiser for Republican Colorado State House of Representatives District 24 candidate Laurel Imer.

Join Laurel for HD24 at our Fundraiser!

Screenshot_20200930-094559_1601485162510.png

The district is currently represented by Democrat Monica Duran. According to Ballotpedia, Duran won the last election with 63.5% of the vote.

ISNOINews

Fox News: Celebrities react to first presidential debate of 2020

Celebrities react to first presidential debate of 2020

A handful of stars came out in support of the President as well
[SNIP]

"Trump is CRUSHING THIS DEBATE!" said singer Joy Villa.

ISNOINews

Last edited:

ISNOINews

Joy Villa notes that President Trump and Melania Trump have tested positive for Coronavirus. Villa says:

"They are strong, healthy, & most importantly protected by the immense power of Jesus Christ. Folded hands Keep our wonderful POTUS & FLOTUS in your prayers as they battle enemies who seek to destroy them, & us. #prayfor45"

Screenshot_20201002-065736_1601647315911.png

ISNOINews

Joy Villa notes that President Trump and Melania Trump have tested positive for Coronavirus. Villa says:

"They are strong, healthy, & most importantly protected by the immense power of Jesus Christ. Folded hands Keep our wonderful POTUS & FLOTUS in your prayers as they battle enemies who seek to destroy them, & us. #prayfor45"

View attachment 6942
Just for the record, Villa posted an almost identical message on Instagram.

http://instagr.am/p/CF1l17YAhIk/

Screenshot_20201002-080224_1601650993281.png

ISNOINews

Video: Joy Villa speaks out on the CNN leaked Melania Trump Tapes.

Reference: Regarding the tapes, CNN (among many others) reports that Melania said:

Secretly recorded tapes show Melania Trump's frustration at criticism for family separation policy and her bashing of Christmas decorations

She continued, "OK, and then I do it and I say that I'm working on Christmas and planning for the Christmas and they said, 'Oh, what about the children that they were separated?' Give me a f****** break."

Last edited:

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
Joy Villa talks with Black Lives Matter activist (from last year)

ISNOINews

View attachment 6942
Three hours ago, I posted Joy Villa's Twitter and Instagram responses to President Trump and Melania Trump testing positive for Coronavirus. I want to ask the following question:

Won't Villa and other Scientologists have to conclude that President Trump and Melania Trump are PTS?

The Scientology Handbook explains:

There are two stable data which anyone has to have, understand and know are true in order to obtain results in handling the person connected to suppressives.

These data are:

1. That all illness in greater or lesser degree and all foul-ups stem directly and only from a PTS condition.

2. That getting rid of the condition requires three basic actions: (A) Discover; (B) Handle or (C) Disconnect.

Last edited:

ISNOINews

To recap, Joy Villa has recently again been invoking the name of Jesus Christ and asserting her purported Christian bona fides.

I have noticed that she has also again been pushing a pro-life / anti-abortion theme.

Now, the pro-life movie “The Order of Rights” has thanked Villa for her endorsement, support and promotion.

Screenshot_20201002-181204_1601689141253.png

EjNDPffUcAAGR8l.jpeg

“The Order of Rights” is a courtroom drama that centers around the battle of abortion. This pro-life film premiered on 10/2,/20 on Vudu, Amazon, iTunes, and Google Play.

Villa has promoted the film on Instagram with the tagline: "She wants to abort... he takes her to court!"

http://instagr.am/p/CF2iF3EgWvg/

Screenshot_20201002-182930_1601688681912.png

Screenshot_20201003-083026_1601739085086.png

Last edited: