Scientology Patron Meritorious and Republican political commentator Joy Villa, who recently had an exploratory committee for a Congressional run

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news

ISNOINews

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
Will she wear Romney dresses in 2024? What will she be doing in ten years? And will a news outlet pickup on the fact she is a scamatologist?

Harold#1

A VERY STABLE SUPER GENIUS!!
Scientology clown Joy Villa got glowing press again, and here’s what it left out
By Tony Ortega | January 27, 2020

"Helping out a designer friend who had a conservative bent, Joy this time showed up at the 2017 Grammys red carpet with another eye-catching dress, but this one exploded in the media. The Trump dress made Joy an overnight sensation, and even propelled huge sales (for a few days anyway) of her musical dreck.

She rose so high so fast, there was even talk that she would make a run at Congress, something the president himself seemed to endorse in a tweet. But as Joy’s former manager explained to us, her loyalty to Scientology had a tendency to ruin things he tried to set up for her. As her MAGA contacts began to turn on her (Milo Yiannopoulos) or faced prison (Roger Stone), her prospects for real political advancement seemed to diminish. She took down her Congressional exploratory website. But she continues to make appearances in conservative media, she parted ways with Overgaard, and at least she still has the Grammys to give her an annual boost.

The Hollywood Reporter’s Ingrid Schmidt had the most thorough story yesterday about Joy’s Grammys dresses since her big splash — the 2018 anti-abortion statement with a fetus painted on a white dress, the nutty 2019 number that was supposed to represent Trump’s wall, and last night’s “Impeached and Re-Elected” frock.

In the article, Joy said she was going “back” to movie making (referring apparently, to her work as an extra where, for example, you can see her for a split second in an episode of Californication). But she made an interesting admission. In her film project The Contrast, which she is executive producing, she had some trouble attracting some actual, you know, real actors.

“We had multiple people turn down a co-starring role, with paid money, because they did not want to work with me,” she said.

Yeah, sorry about that, Joy. This website has a pretty strong Hollywood readership, and for that we are very grateful."

ISNOINews

Joy Villa will be on ‘I’m Right’ on Pluto TV, channel 248 later today, 2/3/20.

'I'm Right' is hosted by Jesse Kelly, who also hosts The Jesse Kelly Show on 950 KPRC in Houston and is a Senior Contributor to The Federalist. You may recall that The Federalist previously posted a critical story about the Church of Scientology of Pasadena, as well as a critical story about the partnership between the Church of Scientology and the Nation of Islam. It is possible that further safe-pointing of Republicans, the MAGA community and/or the Right in the U.S. is occurring.

ISNOINews

Joy Villa was interviewed by The Gateway Pundit.

According to Wikipedia, in 2016, The Gateway Pundit provided favorable coverage of Donald Trump's presidential campaign and, after Trump's election, was granted press credentials by the White House. During the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign, the site received over a million unique visitors per day.

As always, I am not posting this to discuss the substantive political issues but instead to memorialize Villa's political efforts and influence.

Joy Villa: I Believed Lies Regurgitated By Hollywood Until I Actually Listened To Trump Talk About Illegal Immigration

Joy Villa: I Believed Lies Regurgitated By Hollywood Until I Actually Listened To Trump Talk About Illegal Immigration

ISNOINews

Joy Villa does a Valentines Day message for Q News Tonight and It's Happening Out.

Q News Tonight is NOT associated with the "Q" known for propagating conspiracy theories. Instead, Q News Tonight bills itself as "The World's First LIVE Nightly Gay News Broadcast!" The website's tagline is: "Out of the closet and into the headlines." The website went live on 12/13/19.

It's Happening Out is a weekly live talk show. Its tagline is: "If it's happening in the LGBTQ+ world, It's Happening Out!"

ISNOINews

Joy Villa does a Valentines Day message for Q News Tonight and It's Happening Out.

Q News Tonight is NOT associated with the "Q" known for propagating conspiracy theories. Instead, Q News Tonight bills itself as "The World's First LIVE Nightly Gay News Broadcast!" The website's tagline is: "Out of the closet and into the headlines." The website went live on 12/13/19.

It's Happening Out is a weekly live talk show. Its tagline is: "If it's happening in the LGBTQ+ world, It's Happening Out!"

Joy Villa appears on Q News tonight.

As noted above, Q News Tonight is NOT associated with the "Q" known for propagating conspiracy theories. Instead, Q News Tonight bills itself as "The World's First LIVE Nightly Gay News Broadcast!" The website's tagline is: "Out of the closet and into the headlines."

ISNOINews

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
Like most celebrities regardless of color, creed and political background one of her main goals is always to strike a pose. She also tends to choose some of the most nutty parts of the republican menu ("let's run with guns everywhere").

Having said all that, I do honestly believe that she is in fact a real asset to the church and certainly can help to build a more positive public image. Some of the older celebs are now dead weight as far as the CoS goes. She's not and the fact that unlike many singers she can hold her own in a debate and can make intelligent interviews... yeah I don't like her being in their camp. I hope the PR goons don't have enough time or brains to build some campaign starring Joy.

Now... If we really were the big "anti-scientology-cult" conspiracy as they make us to be, and if I had even 50% of the assets we had at Inv, then she would end up high on my "target for today" list.

But lucky for all involved (me especially) I am now just a private citizen with no access to personal data and no agenda to push. I don't have a "target for today" and I do no longer have "There must be a victory!" written on top of my daily task excel tracker... Yep, not being a high control group enforcer is a grand feeling. For any OSA people reading this: You don';t know what you are missing. Life is good.