Scientologirl - New Independent Scientologist

stratty

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Hi there! Not sure I truly belong here as I'm not an ex Scientologist, rather, I'm "ex" from the Church - kinda, it was brief. Anyway, no doubt I'll run into some trolls with my introduction but for those curious about me: Scientologirl
Look, you're a scientologist. This board is mainly frequented by people who don't do scientology anymore, so you are wasting your time trying to sell it here. (And that's being polite).

Scientologirl

A new independent Scientologist with AOGP
Look, you're a scientologist. This board is mainly frequented by people who don't do scientology anymore, so you are wasting your time trying to sell it here. (And that's being polite).
not trying to sell anything, but I figure if people are talking about me on here, I may as well introduce myself.

stratty

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
not trying to sell anything, but I figure if people are talking about me on here, I may as well introduce myself.
Well, I clicked on the link to your YT channel and listened to some of 'What is (independent) Scientology' and if that's not a sales pitch I don't know what is. I do love a South African accent though...

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
Hi there! Not sure I truly belong here as I'm not an ex Scientologist, rather, I'm "ex" from the Church - kinda, it was brief. Anyway, no doubt I'll run into some trolls with my introduction but for those curious about me: Scientologirl
We have other independent Scientologists who frequent here.

Most of us are done with the whole thing, though.

Scientologirl

Well, I clicked on the link to your YT channel and listened to some of 'What is (independent) Scientology' and if that's not a sales pitch I don't know what is. I do love a South African accent though...
I don't expect to get any love here, lol. Just throwing it out there. And... thanks, I think. LOL

Scientologirl

We have other independent Scientologists who frequent here.

Most of us are done with the whole thing, though.
I find your name hilarious (in a good way, not 1.9)

Just curious though, literally, if you guys are done with it, why keep the chapter open? I see people dedicated to taking down the subject itself, not just the Church - Why not just move on with life? (not being an asshole at all)

Enthetan

Just curious though, literally, if you guys are done with it, why keep the chapter open? I see people dedicated to taking down the subject itself, not just the Church - Why not just move on with life?
We HAVE moved on with life.

But some of us have decided to maintain a place of refuge where current Scientologists who are contemplating leaving can go for advice on how to disentangle from Scientology, without finding themselves disconnected from their loved ones who are still "in" .

Other people who come here include never-ins who need advice about loved ones who are in.

And a lot of us, who had spent a chunk of lives there, like being able to chat with people who understand. Veterans, who have no further interest in war, sometimes like to keep company with others who understand.

Scientologirl

We HAVE moved on with life.

But some of us have decided to maintain a place of refuge where current Scientologists who are contemplating leaving can go for advice on how to disentangle from Scientology, without finding themselves disconnected from their loved ones who are still "in" .

Other people who come here include never-ins who need advice about loved ones who are in.

And a lot of us, who had spent a chunk of lives there, like being able to chat with people who understand. Veterans, who have no further interest in war, sometimes like to keep company with others who understand.
Well your response seems rational. I do wonder why the others do it though.

TheSneakster

Scientologirl: you may safely ignore anyone trying to convince you not to post or comment here, unless their name is "PirateAndBum" (the owner/operator of ESMBR). Do please read his or her posted rules and follow them.

Official Posted Rule #1 (often willfully ignored by certain persons):

"1. Treat others with respect.

You are to respect every other user on the board despite any personal, religious and political differences. "

Enthetan

Just curious though, literally, if you guys are done with it, why keep the chapter open?
Maybe you can explain to us how you decided to become an independent Scientologist, rather than walking away entirely?

One glaring "outness" about "The Church's" Scientology, is that it doesn't appear to actually increase ability, the way Ron promoted it.

TheSneakster

Just curious though, literally, if you guys are done with it, why keep the chapter open? I see people dedicated to taking down the subject itself, not just the Church - Why not just move on with life? (not being an asshole at all)
Just because folks here have left David "Darth Midget" Miscavige's Church of Reverse Processing doesn't mean they have abandoned the responsibility for putting an end to the very real crimes, abuses and atrocities that continue to this very moment in Co$. Warning potential victims is the very minimum ethical responsibility of those who left because of them.

Obviously, some of the ex-Scientologist community, having been done in by Black Scientology under Darth Midget (or even on Ron Hubbard's watch), and having never experienced any other kind of Scientology, would now like to do in the entire subject.

TheSneakster

They do? Online or in person?
The Co$ Office of Special Affairs, International has operated an Internet "intelligence" (meaning spying upon and sabotaging the activities of ones enemies) activity called the Internet Investigations Unit since around 1995. Tory "Magoo" Christman, OT VII was a public member helping them back then and has thoroughly exposed their methods and tactics as an eyewitness participant in them.

Their primary concern is to discover C of $ members who have been and are communicating with Miscavige's enemies on the Internet; haul them into the organization and terrify or intimidate them into betraying and exposing any other Scientologists who might be disaffected with the present regime; and declaring and expelling such persons who refuse to cooperate to keep them from leading anyone away from the Co$.

OSA Int Internet Investigations Unit is very much like the old Roman Catholic Spanish Inquisition in purpose and methods, except nobody gets literally burned at the stake.

I am speaking from direct, first hand experience now. Back in Nov 2005, their spies in Mick Wenlock's XSO Yahoo Group (an email list) turned over comments I made on that list (expressing doubt that I would ever see real Justice from the Sea Org) to the ASHO Foundation MAA for "handling". I was assigned Treason and my two best friends and business associates of eight (8) years or so were ordered to disconnect from me without any warning or Court of Ethics or Comm Ev.

So, unless you are working for them, I advise you against revealing anything in these Forums or other social media you do not want David "Darth Midget" Miscavige reading on the toilet tomorrow morning.

Last edited: