Random Videos

Voodoo

Free Your Mind And Your Ass Will Follow
For any newbies this one’s a classic
I know that guy. His name is Dan Murnan. We once were co-workers at a Scientologist owned solar company during the eighties. He was a cool dude back then, but drinking the Kool-Aid hard.

I remember him bragging about buying his bridge with credit cards. I guess he got all the way to the top, and is now the chief junk yard dog for PAC. I've seen him confronting protesters in more than a few videos.

SuperstarNeilC

I know that guy. His name is Dan Murnan. We once were co-workers at a Scientologist owned solar company during the eighties. He was a cool dude back then, but drinking the Kool-Aid hard.

I remember him bragging about buying his bridge with credit cards. I guess he got all the way to the top, and is now the chief junk yard dog for PAC. I've seen him confronting protesters in more than a few videos.
That July 4th video of Dan Murnan (OT VIII) was filmed in 1999. This next clip is him 10-years-later. Unconfirmed reports are that he died of lung/throat cancer.

Voodoo

Free Your Mind And Your Ass Will Follow
That July 4th video of Dan Murnan (OT VIII) was filmed in 1999. This next clip is him 10-years-later. Unconfirmed reports are that he died of lung/throat cancer.
Yes, I've seen the video of Dan silently staring at the protesters. No doubt, he was "confronting suppression" with his blinkless, unstoppable TR-0. Gads...

I truly and sincerely hope that the rumor of his death is untrue. I may not agree with Dan's position with regards to Scientology, but he was a friend whom I had real affinity and respect for as a person.

I have stage four cancer myself, and would not wish this terrible disease on anyone - not even DM.

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
Shining The Light on The Cult of Scientology
This is priceless, they get hit by another cult with their "verbal tech". They should bring the Nithyananda guys there and do a threesome.
Or the westboro baptists: "God hates fags!" - "so does LRH"

Last edited: