Promo

HelluvaHoax!

I can't think of any promotion piece I have ever seen for Scientology (or any other business for that matter) that fills an entire poster with WORDS, PHOTOS & COLORS but does not leave even a nano-clue what they are promoting.

The reader is supposed to do what? Get excited about the chance to "ROCK FOR AN IDEAL USA?"

Scientologists are fanatical about clearing words. But they re-define the word "ROCK" to mean "DONATE". And they re-define the word "USA" to mean "SCIENTOLOGY".

Lies and Gaslighting and Euphemisms, oh my!

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

At first glance, I had cynical thoughts about that CCHR event.

But then I saw that it was going to be a "SPECIAL BRIEFING". So, that's definitely not going to be a fund raiser. Phew, that's a relief!

I can't wait to "Get the latest News including wins and challenges!"

I am thinking of renting several busses at my own expense and giving rides to everyone on ESMB who would like to caravan to Houston together in the 3rd week of October. It would be such a super theta thing on the bus with other theta terminals and we could have group processing, cal mag refreshments and LRH tape plays! (BYOC*) Please confirm you are coming!

* BYOC - bring your own clay

Riddick

I clap to no man
Scientology is rhetoric. So was Dianetics, But in the end, nobody went clear or OT.

(PDF) Public Relations and Rhetoric (researchgate.net)

"Public relations concerns the professionalized strategic management and communication of organizations. As such, it is the little sister of rhetoric, or one of its applications, since rhetoric is ubiquitously foundational to human choice making. This chapter conceptually connects rhetoric and public relations, and discusses how rhetoric has been used in the professional practice and academic consideration of public relations. A particular focus is on ethics and virtue to explain how discourse advocacy benefits society and constitutively reshapes the organizations whose voices respond to a complex of rhetorical situations where concurrence and conflict do battle "

Riddick

I clap to no man
Hubbard said in one of his PL's, that it was a PR World, but in actuality, it was a rhetoric world, for he wrote Dean Wilbur, that Dean Wilbur was right, it's a rhetoric world. Hubbard just retermed it.

PR or public relations sounds much better than rhetoric for PR means public relations whereas rhetoric means persuasion.

You get it?

Semantics.

Last edited: