Original Avatar Rundown from 1986

archane

New member
I was wondering if anyone here might have done or read and remembers the steps to the original avatar rundown from 1986 before it became the avatar course that exists today? I know it has some roots in scientology and i'd like to know what the original steps were to compare. I heard it was a short rundown that took a few hours. I also heard it was a variation of the ultimate process.
 
Yeah thats not really helpful, it does not have the original rundown. But thanks for the reply.
Two minutes after I posted the Google link I realised it didn't actually contain the information you were looking for so I deleted the entire post - I was hoping you weren't going to notice the post, but you were too quick for me. :D

Edit. I'm glad I Googled it though, because I'd never even heard of it before.
 
Two minutes after I posted the Google link I realised it didn't actually contain the information you were looking for so I deleted the entire post - I was hoping you weren't going to notice the post, but you were too quick for me. :D

Edit. I'm glad I Googled it though, because I'd never even heard of it before.
Sometime in the early 1980s someone gave me an Avatar cassette tape with about a 15 or 20 minute "session" on it. The tape is now long gone but the basic idea was that rather than plowing through "incidents" themselves, just address the thought or consideration holding an "item" in place. The founder, I forget his name, described how when he was "writhing around on the floor agonizing his way through the Wall of Fire" (lol) the thought occurred to him that why not just address the "consideration". Theta (thoughts and postulates) senior to MEST (mass in incidents) or something like that I guess.

Several years ago I decided to see what Avatar was up to and checked the internet. I vaguely recall that they were offering OT Powerz similar to Scientology for a lot less cost.
 
Yeah i vaguely remember that cassette had a small session on it to give people a taste of what they would experience with the actual rundown you had to pay for.
 
Sometime in the early 1980s someone gave me an Avatar cassette tape with about a 15 or 20 minute "session" on it. The tape is now long gone but the basic idea was that rather than plowing through "incidents" themselves, just address the thought or consideration holding an "item" in place. The founder, I forget his name, described how when he was "writhing around on the floor agonizing his way through the Wall of Fire" (lol) the thought occurred to him that why not just address the "consideration". Theta (thoughts and postulates) senior to MEST (mass in incidents) or something like that I guess.

Several years ago I decided to see what Avatar was up to and checked the internet. I vaguely recall that they were offering OT Powerz similar to Scientology for a lot less cost.
Yeah, scientology has spawned quite a few imitators - for want of a better word. It's hard to tell whether the originators of these offshoots really believe they are onto something or are just cynically trying to relieve the easily duped of their money.
 
Yeah, scientology has spawned quite a few imitators - for want of a better word. It's hard to tell whether the originators of these offshoots really believe they are onto something or are just cynically trying to relieve the easily duped of their money.
Well, from a Scientologist point of view the better word is SQUIRRELS! I know you already know this but since this thread is open to non members it's worth repeating.

Also worth mentioning is that since scn covered such a wide variety of subjects it's easy for squirrels to pick and choose what they want. A notable example is EST, Ehrhard Seminar Training, which focused a lot on what scn called "Service Facsimiles" or "What do you use to make yourself right and others wrong?" in King's English. I guess the general idea was to bust you loose from the stories you tell yourself about yourself and get back to the REAL you. Wow
 
Last edited:
Back
Top