Opening new independent org

Sol

Hello everyone, we have a happy announcement and is that we are about to open a Rons org in Cancun, Mexico. If you know anyone who lives in Mexico or nearby and needs to get auditing, Ots and auditor training spread the word. We deliver spanish and english. Fortunately, Mexico has been one of the few countries that has not closed its borders during the world lockdowns nor has it imposed requirements to enter the country. To contact us please write to [email protected] or via Whatsapp or Telegram to +5491168136916. Thank you so much!!!

Irayam

Maybe you haven't noticed it, but it's a board for ex-$cientologists.
Good luck!

HelluvaHoax!

Thanks! Well, who knows maybe someone wants to start fresh and revive the flame of spirituality.
Wow, that sounds super theta!

In your original post you mentioned this:

"Hello everyone, we have a happy announcement and is that we are
about to open a Rons org in Cancun, Mexico. If you know anyone who
lives in Mexico or nearby and needs to get auditing,
That really indicated a lot of BPC to me. Because a co-worker of mine very badly needs to get auditing! He is an OT 8, Class 8 who used to be in power on all 8 dynamics before he blew Scientology. Now he is nattering and claiming that he never really got any of the magical or miraculous powers of a Clear or an OT. I have used tone 40 commands to tell him to write up his O/Ws but he refuses. Therefore, as you can see he really needs to get auditing!

Maybe I can get my co-worker on lines there so he can handle his case at your new Ideal Org in Cancun if you tell me a good R-Factor I can give him. Or perhaps you can suggest what auditing assist I could run on him that would rehab his willingness to buy his Bridge again.

Sol

Wow, that sounds super theta!

In your original post you mentioned this:

"Hello everyone, we have a happy announcement and is that we are
about to open a Rons org in Cancun, Mexico. If you know anyone who
lives in Mexico or nearby and needs to get auditing,
That really indicated a lot of BPC to me. Because a co-worker of mine very badly needs to get auditing! He is an OT 8, Class 8 who used to be in power on all 8 dynamics before he blew Scientology. Now he is nattering and claiming that he never really got any of the magical or miraculous powers of a Clear or an OT. I have used tone 40 commands to tell him to write up his O/Ws but he refuses. Therefore, as you can see he really needs to get auditing!

Maybe I can get my co-worker on lines there so he can handle his case at your new Ideal Org in Cancun if you tell me a good R-Factor I can give him. Or perhaps you can suggest what auditing assist I could run on him that would rehab his willingness to buy his Bridge again.

Glad to hear you can help your co-worker. You could tell him this from Ron: "You are the source of all the happiness you can create in your life". And you can help him to see the conditions and do the steps of each one up to Power (this may take some time). Auditing can help a lot too. Let him get in touch with us.

Bill

We allow anyone who wants to improve conditions in life and go up The Bridge. Any condition can be handled and the person can continue the Bridge to go full OT. However, we don't allow criminals or people who is on criminal activities.
"Full OT"?!!! Wow, that is so fantastic! Please have one of your "full OTs" get in touch with me so he/she can demonstrate ANY OT powers. I eagerly await this contact (they will, as an OT, will "know" how to get in touch with me).

"Full OT"... Yeah, waiting...

Sol

"Full OT"?!!! Wow, that is so fantastic! Please have one of your "full OTs" get in touch with me so he/she can demonstrate ANY OT powers. I eagerly await this contact (they will, as an OT, will "know" how to get in touch with me).

"Full OT"... Yeah, waiting...
An OT doesn't have to prove anything to you because he is not a circus freak. When you are OT you will be able to experience spirituality for yourself. Wait for it... See you later.

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
Hello everyone, we have a happy announcement and is that we are about to open a Rons org in Cancun, Mexico. If you know anyone who lives in Mexico or nearby and needs to get auditing, Ots and auditor training spread the word. We deliver spanish and english. Fortunately, Mexico has been one of the few countries that has not closed its borders during the world lockdowns nor has it imposed requirements to enter the country. To contact us please write to [email protected] or via Whatsapp or Telegram to +5491168136916. Thank you so much!!!
Are there any identifiable Independent Scientologists one could contact to confirm this? Do you have a website?

/

Bill

An OT doesn't have to prove anything to you because he is not a circus freak. When you are OT you will be able to experience spirituality for yourself. Wait for it... See you later.
This is bullshit. If there ever was a Scientology OT, the demonstration of those powers and abilities would immediately make Scientology the biggest and most successful religion EVER. "Clearing the planet" would be a slam dunk. Every single real "OT" would recognize this was the most important action they could take. It's obvious.

But all Scientology "OTs" ever produce is excuses.

I get really angry at Scientologists who still promise "Release", "Clear" and, espectially, "OT" when they never, ever deliver it. That's FRAUD.

Sol

This is bullshit. If there ever was a Scientology OT, the demonstration of those powers and abilities would immediately make Scientology the biggest and most successful religion EVER. "Clearing the planet" would be a slam dunk. Every single real "OT" would recognize this was the most important action they could take. It's obvious.

But all Scientology "OTs" ever produce is excuses.

I get really angry at Scientologists who still promise "Release", "Clear" and, espectially, "OT" when they never, ever deliver it. That's FRAUD.
I understand you. If you never go OT you'll never know...

Bill

Don't you wonder why your "full OTs" don't help Scientology by demonstrating what Scientology can produce? Obviously, just ONE "full OT" demonstrating ANY "OT power" would immediately boom Scientology. That's obvious.

You cannot admit the truth.

Bill

I have no objection to people practicing Scientology. If people find some benefit, great. That's fine. Really.

What I vehemently object to is false promises. That is fraud and that must stop. Period.

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
A new Rons Org in CanCon, Mexico, what could go wrong????

Luring people on the ex-scientologist message board with promises of OT powers, except they don't show off because they aren't circus freaks.

Well, I for one want to see some circus freaks. Or anyone that could just guess my weight within thirty pounds, since I haven't seen a scientologist be able to even see that he was being conned while donating everything that he has to the con.

Do you accept Pesos or USD? Both?

HelluvaHoax!

Excellent point!

I get so tired of hearing non-believers ask to see proof! I guess that is part of the bank dramatization a lower level case experiences. I mean they really lack certainty and confidence!

When people have pressed me to evidence some kind of supernatural power, I have had good wins on word clearing them on the term "parlour tricks". If that doesn't clear up their MU and they are still demanding a demonstration--I just use my demo kit to demonstrate out for them the power or miracle they have uncertainty about.

Veda

Why are the Ron's Org OT levels are different from the OT levels in the Scientology organization, with Ron's Orgs' OT 8 resembling the OT 8 HCOB of 1980 where Hubbard told of evil beings outside the physical - MEST - universe who prevented people, inside the MEST universe, from having gains in their Scientology processing.

OT 8, in Ron's Orgs - also called the Excalibur level - claims to "handle the most secret and ancient barriers to OT, an organized attempt on the seventh dynamic [from outside the MEST universe] to force thetans conform to lower awareness levels."

Have you done this level?

Please explain who Astar Paramejgian is, and who Elron Elray is.

And also, who are the Galactic Patrol? and the Galactic Grand Council?

Thanks.

HelluvaHoax!

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Good answer!

I suspect that this "Bill" character is just a stalled and "Resistive Case". Nothing an Expanded Green Form 40 couldn't easily handle in a couple hours, pocketa pocketa!

In the 1960s LRH discovered that some beings do not respond to 100% standard auditing which always produces the state of OT 100% of the time. I call those "The Zero Percenters". I mean, it's so bizarre that even when the tech is working 100% of the time none of it works on them. Their awareness level is apparently below being able to perceive the gains.

I feel sorry for "Bill" if he doesn't get it honest and straight and start admitting to himself that he is having huge OT wins.

Last edited: