Opening new independent org

Sol

Why are the Ron's Org OT levels are different from the OT levels in the Scientology organization, with Ron's Orgs' OT 8 resembling the OT 8 HCOB of 1980 where Hubbard told of evil beings outside the physical - MEST - universe who prevented people, inside the MEST universe, from having gains in their Scientology processing.

OT 8, in Ron's Orgs - also called the Excalibur level - claims to "handle the most secret and ancient barriers to OT, an organized attempt on the seventh dynamic [outside the MEST universe] to force thetans conform to lower awareness levels."

Have you done this level?

Please explain who Astar Paramejgian is, and who Elron Elray is.

And also, who are the Galactic Patrol? and the Galactic Grand Council?

Thanks.
Hello,
I don't intend here to give you a full explanation. Maybe you could start reading about Rons org and you have a website where can find all the information.
Re the difference between the OT8 that the church has which was never wrote by Ronald Hubbard,

I think to be on the safe side you should go down there with Pesos.

Do you happen to know how much they charge to get thru the Muro De Fuego? [translation tool]

We accept usd or the equivalent in pesos. From OT1-3 Wall of Fire is 5.000 usd.

I think to be on the safe side you should go down there with Pesos.

Do you happen to know how much they charge to get thru the Muro De Fuego? [translation tool]

We accept both usd and pesos. OT1 to OT3 the Wall of Fire is 5.000 usd.

TheSneakster

Maybe you haven't noticed it, but it's a board for ex-$cientologists.
Wrong. From the owner/admin of these forums as posted here.

What this board is:

A place where ex scientologists and interested general public can get together to discuss various experiences in Scientology.

A place where where ex's and non ex's can mingle and chat and get to know how the other half think and live.

A place to learn from each other.

A place to support each other.

A place to swap ideas and suggestions.

A place to civilly debate issues so that other viewpoints can be offered and tossed around and horizons can be broadened.

A place to be allowed to defend your position and not apologise for it, yet at the same time allow others to have their own.

A place that people feel safe to expose the abuses of this harmful cult, so the true story can be told.

A place where newly "out" Scientologists can come and be heard and learn and be supported through a really tough period in their lives.

A place to make people laugh and have some fun and to not take it all so seriously.

A place to expose the traps and pitfalls in returning to a "normal" existence, and to learn some tips and helpful suggestions in making this transition.

Reactions: Sol

HelluvaHoax!

And also, who are the Galactic Patrol?
ANSWER: The Galactic Patrol has responded below to your inquiry.

Originally posted by The Galactic Patrol

We all live only to die, in our ships up in the sky.

Sol

Why are the Ron's Org OT levels are different from the OT levels in the Scientology organization, with Ron's Orgs' OT 8 resembling the OT 8 HCOB of 1980 where Hubbard told of evil beings outside the physical - MEST - universe who prevented people, inside the MEST universe, from having gains in their Scientology processing.

OT 8, in Ron's Orgs - also called the Excalibur level - claims to "handle the most secret and ancient barriers to OT, an organized attempt on the seventh dynamic [from outside the MEST universe] to force thetans conform to lower awareness levels."

Have you done this level?

Please explain who Astar Paramejgian is, and who Elron Elray is.

And also, who are the Galactic Patrol? and the Galactic Grand Council?

Thanks.
Sorry, I continue now, Rons Org "OT 8" Excalibur is actually Super Nots. This is the name of that level. It handles all the thetan's aberrations like things that drives him down. I've done that level and saved me as thetan to be really me. Astar Paramejgian is the name Bill Robertson adopted as his actual name and Elron Elray is how he calls Ronald in many occassions. The Galactic Patrol is the group of thetans who came to help to free beings and the Galactic Grand Council is just the Council. I hope I have been able to solve your doubts.

Veda

Sorry, I continue now, Rons Org "OT 8" Excalibur is actually Super Nots. This is the name of that level. It handles all the thetan's aberrations like things that drives him down. I've done that level and saved me as thetan to be really me. Astar Paramejgian is the name Bill Robertson adopted as his actual name and Elron Elray is how he calls Ronald in many occassions. The Galactic Patrol is the group of thetans who came to help to free beings and the Galactic Grand Council is just the Council. I hope I have been able to solve your doubts.
Thanks for the response.

It appears that Ron's Orgs is authorized by the Galactic Grand Council.

Is that supposed to be a secret? If not, could you explain more about it?

HelluvaHoax!

We accept both usd and pesos. OT1 to OT3 the Wall of Fire is 5.000 usd.
Thanks for the data.

I don't know if it's appropriate to talk about personal case info here but I do have a question I have been wondering about for a long time.

In the later 1970s I went Clear and began OT 1 at a non-COS org. It was one of the first "Independent" Scientology organizations that broke away from Ron's church. In any case, I paid for and was in the middle of OT 1 when I learned that my C/S blew and nobody else in the org was a Clear so they could not continue C/Sing me. It didn't really matter that much to me (at that time) because I was having HUGE wins on going to crowded bus and train stations and counting how many bodies there were.

In fact, I have to take both a bus and a train every day on my normal commute to my job, so I was able to get in some good auditing hours and blow a lot of charge 5 days a week since then. Thus I have been auditing away on OT 1 for 50 years and I am starting to wonder if perhaps I might have overrun this level?

Also, would I get any credit for my OT 1 in that $5,000 package you offer, since i paid for that before?

If you happen to know the EP for OT 1, perhaps you can give me an r-factor and I can check it myself on the e-meter? I don't know if that is standard or not, please advise.

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Sol

Thanks for the data.

I don't know if it's appropriate to talk about personal case info here but I do have a question I have been wondering about for a long time.

In the later 1970s I went Clear and began OT 1 at a non-COS org. It was one of the first "Independent" Scientology organizations that broke away from Ron's church. In any case, I paid for and was in the middle of OT 1 when I learned that my C/S blew and nobody else in the org was a Clear so they could not continue C/Sing me. It didn't really matter that much to me (at that time) because I was having HUGE wins on going to crowded bus and train stations and counting how many bodies there were.

In fact, I have to take both a bus and a train every day on my normal commute to my job, so I was able to get in some good auditing hours and blow a lot of charge 5 days a week since then. Thus I have been auditing away on OT 1 for 50 years and I am starting to wonder if perhaps I might have overrun this level?

Also, would I get any credit for my OT 1 in that $5,000 package you offer, since i paid for that before?

If you happen to know the EP for OT 1, perhaps you can give me an r-factor and I can check it myself on the e-meter? I don't know if that is standard or not, please advise.

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Yes, of course if you did OT1 already that won´t be paid that is 350 usd. We can check you out on the emeter and resolve if it was or not O/R. Actually is something standard to do.

freethinker

Controversial
We allow anyone who wants to improve conditions in life and go up The Bridge. Any condition can be handled and the person can continue the Bridge to go full OT. However, we don't allow criminals or people who is on criminal activities.
The CoS can't guarantee going full OT. What is your definition of OT and Full OT? I just want to know in case someone wants to go full OT, I can tell them that your full OT is fully guaranteed.

BTW, is there a set price for going full OT and does the Independent church have an advanced organization that delivers all the way up to full OT?

Because if I'm going to promote this, I have to know that there is a place to go guaranteed full OT and that it actually exists.

The problem with the CoS was that they had a place to go but they couldn't guarantee full OT because they never produced one. here we have a guarantee but possibly no place to fulfill it.

Where would the advanced OT org be for Indy's. Also, you need to define what you mean by criminal and what criminal activities are.

For instance, the CoS thinks it's criminal to ask for a refund if they haven't achieved there goal of going up the Bridge. Is it criminal to ask for a refund in Indy guaranteed OT services? Or, is it because it is guaranteed one cannot possibly commit that crime because they know they will go full OT from the results. Are results guaranteed?

These are important questions because the CoS didn't produce a result and some people spent a lot of money and time to get nothing. I'm sure, with your guarantee, you wouldn't hang them out to dry again, right?

freethinker

Controversial
An OT doesn't have to prove anything to you because he is not a circus freak. When you are OT you will be able to experience spirituality for yourself. Wait for it... See you later.
Hmmmm! that sounds like a caveat. Perhaps it is a criminal activity to not believe you?

It seems like an odd practice to promote something and then say, "See Ya" because they don't instantly believe you after having been burned badly by the organization your tech came from.

How often do you speak to Ron and is he still driving a Bluebird?

Sol

Hmmmm! that sounds like a caveat. Perhaps it is a criminal activity to not believe you?

It seems like an odd practice to promote something and then say, "See Ya" because they don't instantly believe you after having been burned badly by the organization your tech came from.

How often do you speak to Ron and is he still driving a Bluebird?
Bluebird? I copy the definition in case you don't get the sense used.
crime
(redirected from Criminal activity)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Legal, Encyclopedia.
Related to Criminal activity: illegal
crime
(krīm)
n.
1. An act committed in violation of law where the consequence of conviction by a court is punishment, especially where the punishment is a serious one such as imprisonment.
2. Unlawful activity: statistics relating to violent crime.
3. A serious offense, especially one in violation of morality.
4. An unjust, senseless, or disgraceful act or condition: It's a crime to waste all that paper.
[Middle English, from Old French, from Latin crīmen; see krei- in Indo-European roots.]

Sol

The CoS can't guarantee going full OT. What is your definition of OT and Full OT? I just want to know in case someone wants to go full OT, I can tell them that your full OT is fully guaranteed.

BTW, is there a set price for going full OT and does the Independent church have an advanced organization that delivers all the way up to full OT?

Because if I'm going to promote this, I have to know that there is a place to go guaranteed full OT and that it actually exists.

The problem with the CoS was that they had a place to go but they couldn't guarantee full OT because they never produced one. here we have a guarantee but possibly no place to fulfill it.

Where would the advanced OT org be for Indy's. Also, you need to define what you mean by criminal and what criminal activities are.

For instance, the CoS thinks it's criminal to ask for a refund if they haven't achieved there goal of going up the Bridge. Is it criminal to ask for a refund in Indy guaranteed OT services? Or, is it because it is guaranteed one cannot possibly commit that crime because they know they will go full OT from the results. Are results guaranteed?

These are important questions because the CoS didn't produce a result and some people spent a lot of money and time to get nothing. I'm sure, with your guarantee, you wouldn't hang them out to dry again, right?
Look, it is easy, there are specific policies written in Scientology admin volumes that describe how to proceed in each situation, including the situation of a person not having gains or full End Phenomena.

freethinker

Controversial
Bluebird? I copy the definition in case you don't get the sense used.
crime
(redirected from Criminal activity)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Legal, Encyclopedia.
Related to Criminal activity: illegal
crime
(krīm)
n.
1. An act committed in violation of law where the consequence of conviction by a court is punishment, especially where the punishment is a serious one such as imprisonment.
2. Unlawful activity: statistics relating to violent crime.
3. A serious offense, especially one in violation of morality.
4. An unjust, senseless, or disgraceful act or condition: It's a crime to waste all that paper.

[Middle English, from Old French, from Latin crīmen; see krei- in Indo-European roots.]
Apparently you don't know much about Ron. L Ron Hubbard's last known home was a Bluebird Motor Home. Yes, there is such a thing. This is where Ron had a psychotic break and received shots of Vistaril in his butt. It's in his autopsy report which can be found quite easily online.

See, Ron did not purposefully drop his body to go do further research, he died of unnatural causes. Suspects attended his autopsy and funeral.

Is that the officially adopted definition of the Independent Church? I need to know so I'm not being thrown a curveball.

A crime involves injury or damage or both. There must be a victim. An organization cannot be a victim as it is a thing and not living. It can suffer no loss, it can feel no pain, it cannot be killed, as it was never alive.

Bill

Look, it is easy, there are specific policies written in Scientology admin volumes that describe how to proceed in each situation, including the situation of a person not having gains or full End Phenomena.
Review, at full cost. Retread, at full cost. Sec check, at full cost. Declare.

In the Admin Volumes.

freethinker

Controversial
CoS is a failed technology because they became corrupted and the Independent Church stands as proof of that so in truth you are offering the same failed technology that the CoS offers. If you don't think that is incorrect, please explain how that is not so.

freethinker

Controversial
Review, at full cost. Retread, at full cost. Sec check, at full cost. Declare.

In the Admin Volumes.
But somehow it is different. I'm trying to find out how and he just said it's in the volumes so it isn't any different.