New OT levels vs Original OT levels

HelluvaHoax!

posted by Dotey OT
Wait a minute. I always thought that DM was
the guy in uniform. Is he actually Fredo?

- - -

LOL

The following is an after-session EXAM FORM containing an origination by COB.

His origination was taken after COB was Sec Checked, Com Ev'd and removed from post. And, just before the Examiner r-factored COB that he should "get some mass" on the auditing question "DO FISH SWIM"--by going out on a boat and postulating that he would catch some fish.

DAVID ("F/Ning Fredo") MISCAVIGE'S
ORIGINATION, AFTER BEING REMOVED FROM POST
It ain't the way I wanted postulated it!
I can handle things make things go right!
I'm smart OT!
Not like everybody says, like dumb DB!
I'm smart OT and I want respect admiration particles!

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

The stupidest thing...

...when I first got exposed to ESMB and I'm sailing along and reading stories and story after story of orgs the worldwide not having toilet paper.

I couldn't believe it.

Here, all along, I thought it was an isolated experience.

I blew down and linecharged and all that.

What an infinite amount of stupid is Scientology.

Billions in the coffers and no toilet paper.

Talk about exchange in scarcity!!!

There's a lot of stupid stuff I observed when in during the '80s at Boston Org. I don't know if there were billions in the coffers yet, but we had plenty of money to send uplines to "mankind's greatest friend". It felt kind of odd though in that we had the greatest tech in this sector of the universe yet I was only getting paid about 30 cents/hour on an average week, and occasionally had to check every bathroom in the place trying to find toilet paper. :ohmy:

JackStraw

No way! LOL.

That has to be a joke, right? LOL.

Please tell me that was a joke, okay? LOL

The only reason I thought it might possibly NOT be a joke is that you stated that this happened "on this planet!" That lent a sort of compellingly undeniable gravitas to your claim that there was an actual Cardinal Of Scientology.

HONESTLY SPEAKING: I have no freaking clue if you are joking or not! LOL LOL LOL. I really don't know. That, in itself, is a pricelessly hilarious critique on the utter absurdity of Scientology!

ps: I rated your post with a red "LOVE" heart. Because whether it was true that there WAS a Cardinal of Scientology or there WASN'T---either of those two scenarios is equally hilarious. If it is true, I love it! And if it's not true I love it just as much for a different reason (that I could not tell if Scientology would do something that mindblowingly & cringefully stupid! LOL).

Oh, What to do??? What to do???.....:scratch:
Relieve your anxiety or........ not?:fencing:
How's that saying go: A thetan loves a mystery? Or was it: A thetan hates a mystery?

Any way, It's all true (with the aforesaid caveat (IIRC)
He was Bob Harvey. He was "The Cardinal" though I don't know how long that post existed. He did come to PA Mission for the stated reason. He did wear honest-to-goodness Cardinal-ly robes.

So, Yes. Scientology IS that whacky! :cuckoo:

HelluvaHoax!

Oh, What to do??? What to do???.....:scratch:
Relieve your anxiety or........ not?:fencing:
How's that saying go: A thetan loves a mystery? Or was it: A thetan hates a mystery?

Any way, It's all true (with the aforesaid caveat (IIRC)
He was Bob Harvey. He was "The Cardinal" though I don't know how long that post existed. He did come to PA Mission for the stated reason. He did wear honest-to-goodness Cardinal-ly robes.

So, Yes. Scientology IS that whacky! :cuckoo:

LOL LOL LOL !

But I just imagined that Cardinal Of Scientology thing---by trying to come up with something as stupidly absurd and unbelievable as Dr. Hubbard's tall tales. At least I thought I was imagining something impossibly cringey!

That scientifically proves an axiom discovered during wholetrack research, by L. Don Hubbard:

IN ORDER TO COMPREHEND THE MAGNITUDE OF SCIENTOLOGY'S
GRAVITAS ON THIS PLANET, ONE MUST FIRST CONCEIVE OF THE MOST
ABSURD, CREEPY & CRINGEWORTHY THING IMAGINABLE. AND THEN
TO SIMPLY AND HUMBLY ACCEPT THE FACT THAT SCIENTOLOGY IS
WELL BEYOND THE SPECTRUM OF HUMAN IMAGINATION.

Last edited:

Chuck J.

Wapner! Wapner!
One problem I've seen with certain critics is that they hide behind "humor" whenever called out for malice.
I remember reading the preface to Mission Earth wherein our illustrious Commodore Admiral discoursed on Satire. He called it laughter with knives, or some such. In that massive tome he's satirizing Earth society as well as an Alien society, continuously.

Are you saying he can dish it out, but can't take it?

He can. We can't?

Cuz why?

HelluvaHoax!

Oh, What to do??? What to do???..... Relieve your anxiety or........ not?
How's that saying go? A thetan loves a mystery? Or was it: A thetan hates a mystery?
ANSWER: A thetan both loves AND hates a mystery. This is why Scientology uses surveys---to quickly determine during a reg cycle whether a mark is more likely to donate if they are given an R-FACTOR about or kept CLUELESS about the next level they immediately need to pay for in order to avoid instantly losing their eternity today!

Last edited:

guanoloco

As-Wased
There's a lot of stupid stuff I observed when in during the '80s at Boston Org. I don't know if there were billions in the coffers yet, but we had plenty of money to send uplines to "mankind's greatest friend". It felt kind of odd though in that we had the greatest tech in this sector of the universe yet I was only getting paid about 30 cents/hour on an average week, and occasionally had to check every bathroom in the place trying to find toilet paper. :ohmy:
So...yeah...

I've seen, right in front of Big Blue, a faceripping "ethics" handling with redfaced, vein popping spit flying screaming right out on the street in broad daylight all about "out PR" of jaywalking across a street that has zero traffic. Real big impinge screaming.

You know what's out PR? A stupid fucking public thrashing.

Know what's really out PR? A stupid fucking spectacle like that over....drumroll, please....jaywalking.

Unbelievably stupid.

But what's even further out PR? Putting out ads, book fairs, promo by the thousands, body routing, letters out...just to up the BIS stat and then not have any toilet paper.

Talk about out PR.

It's that stupid.

Last edited:

Chuck J.

Wapner! Wapner!

ANSWER: A thetan both loves AND hates a mystery. This is why Scientology uses surveys---to quickly determine during a reg cycle whether a mark is more likely to donate if they are given an R-FACTOR about or kept CLUELESS about the next level they immediately need to pay for in order to avoid instantly losing their eternity today!

$cientology is more like the QVC Shopping Channel than a religion; flogging their absurdly gaudy bowling trophy's.

Limited Supply !

Act Now!

Don't Lose Your Eternity!

Upgrade Your Status!

Operators Standing By!

..... all with the little clock ticking down in the bottom corner of the TV screen.

Which begs the question: WTF is the hurry?

Buddhism:
"We're here, We've been here, We'll be here, We ain't going anywhere, when you're ready come see us."

HelluvaHoax!

$cientology is more like the QVC Shopping Channel than a religion.
Limited Supply ! Act Now! Don't Lose Your Eternity!
Upgrade Your Status! Operators Standing By! ..... all with the little clock ticking down in the bottom corner of the TV screen. Which begs the question: WTF is the hurry?
Outstanding post!

ANSWER: The big hurry is that we are running out of time. As a matter of scientific fact, back in the late 1970s Dr. Hubbard's advanced research quite precisely and mathematically calculated the time remaining to save the planet, before it was blown to smithereens (whatever those are) by a nuclear war doomsday!

TIMETABLE DETAILS: Around 1979 Dr. Hubbard's 5 YEAR Doomsday clock began tick down backwards towards the inexorably advancing towards the Orwellian Apocalypse in 1984! Due to unimaginably heroic intervention by Dr. Hubbard the end of the world was very narrowly avoided. This, however, only delayed the inevitable, which is why your charge cards will not help you when it happens. Therefore, common sense dictates that you give us your charge cards today and let us try to help you become one of the lucky few to preserve your eternity--and continue to get preferred seating at all future events!

SUMMARY: We do not know what smithereens are but they are apparently extremely out-ethics and contra survival. Scripture states we must avoid smithereens if we are to attain our eternities, so avoid smithereens if you know what's good for you. Ergo, you don't really need to be asking "why today?" It's not important when nuclear bombs are falling on your tv room, so just do what they tell you!.

Xenu Xenu Xenu

TIMETABLE DETAILS: Around 1979 Dr. Hubbard's 5 YEAR Doomsday clock began tick down backwards towards the inexorably advancing towards the Orwellian Apocalypse in 1984! Due to unimaginably heroic intervention by Dr. Hubbard the end of the world was very narrowly avoided.

I used to hear stuff like that when I was in. I used to hear all about the amazing things the Reverend Doctor Hubbard did and how he narrowly saved the world countless times. You may joke about it but nothing matches the reality of Scientology culture and what they say to each other. There really isn't any satire or ridicule that comes close to the insanity that is Scientology life.

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member

No way! LOL.

That has to be a joke, right? LOL.

Please tell me that was a joke, okay? LOL

The only reason I thought it might possibly NOT be a joke is that you stated that this happened "on this planet!" That lent a sort of compellingly undeniable gravitas to your claim that there was an actual Cardinal Of Scientology.

HONESTLY SPEAKING: I have no freaking clue if you are joking or not! LOL LOL LOL. I really don't know. That, in itself, is a pricelessly hilarious critique on the utter absurdity of Scientology!

ps: I rated your post with a red "LOVE" heart. Because whether it was true that there WAS a Cardinal of Scientology or there WASN'T---either of those two scenarios is equally hilarious. If it is true, I love it! And if it's not true I love it just as much for a different reason (that I could not tell if Scientology would do something that mindblowingly & cringefully stupid! LOL).

I remember Heber coming to the org. He ordained me as a minister. At that time he was the Cardinal of Scientology.

HelluvaHoax!

I used to hear stuff like that when I was in. I used to hear all about the amazing things the Reverend Doctor Hubbard did and how he narrowly saved the world countless times. You may joke about it but nothing matches the reality of Scientology culture and what they say to each other. There really isn't any satire or ridicule that comes close to the insanity that is Scientology life.

That intriguing concept could be the subject of an entire book, named:

WHAT SCIENTOLOGISTS SECRETLY SAY TO EACH OTHER!
(that's not contained in any Scientology books or courses)
What I am talking about, of course, is the secret world of Scientology beliefs where truly wacky ideas virally propagate throughout the worldwide Scientology community.

example:
BOOK CHAPTER 1: THE BERLIN WALL
The actual reason that the BERLIN WALL CRASHED DOWN IN 1989 is that Scientologists chasing 75M year old dead aliens in sessions did it! Yup, it was those "NOTS" sessions happening in 4 cities, Clearwater, Los Angeles, East Grinstead and Copenhagen. Did any Scientologists notice that none of those cities are in the city of Berlin, Germany?

So how did that work that "OTs" located thousands of miles away were able to bring down the Berlin Wall? This is not covered in the audiotapes, books, bulletins or policies of Scientology. But most Scientologists KNOW how it happened, ask them.

HOW IT HAPPENED: When someone in Los Angeles (5,781 miles from Berlin) audited an invisible "body thetan" stuck to their personal body, the "BT" would blow and take off for locations unknown. So that's how the Berlin Wall was brought down.

FAQ:
Q: I don't get it, the body thetan leaves Los Angeles and the Berlin Wall falls down? Seriously? What the hell are you talking about?
A: Well this is very simple. When the "body thetan" leaves, the Pre-OT who is receiving the auditing feels better. This means that he/she has more "theta". Thus the "theta/Mest ratio" was improved on this planet; in simple terms the positive vibes increased a nano-fraction and the negative vibes decreased a nano-fraction.

Q: I still have no idea what you are talking about. This 'theta good vibe mojo' you are talking about. Is that supposed to be scientific?! The "ratio" you are blabbering about, did any scientific study ever measure these theta or entheta units?
A: Oh, certainly. In Scientology we measure those statistics daily using our tone-arm counters to show the precise amount of "charge" that has been "blown"

Q: So you're saying that when a Scientologist feels good, evil communist regimes in Berlin surrendered?
A: Yes. Now you are finally getting the science behind it!

Q: Isn't that just like super weird and creepy "magical thinking"? Doesn't that sound exactly like the movie "IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE" where little 6 year old Zuzu Bailey says: “Every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings"?
A: Scientology cannot thank you enough for that wonderful comparison to such a theta high-toned movie! That movie is just like Scientology!

Q: Wait! Are you saying that Scientology not only believes in invisible 75M year old aliens, but also believes in angels with wings?
A: Well, in Scientology we let each individual decide for themselves what is true!

Q: So, if I was a Scientologist I could decide for myself if Ron's tech was true or a fraud?
A: Yes, you would be perfectly free to decide that! But then we we would be perfectly free to decide to declare you are an SP and ruin your life. That's the great thing in Scientology---everyone has total freedom!

HelluvaHoax!

I remember Heber coming to the org. He ordained me as a minister. At that time he was the Cardinal of Scientology.

OMG, lol lol lol lol.

I am so confused on this thread. I can't tell if people are joking or not about this cardinal thing!!!

I'm almost afraid to ask. Was that a joke that Heber was a Cardinal?

If true, that gives me the Heeber Jeebies! lol

Barile

I didn't get along well with Haiqu, the person who started this thread, but this avalanche of completely off topic content is bad manners and rude to say the least.

Why not just end the thread, before it becomes totally junked up?
We need to be more accepting, loving, open minded, non-judgemental, encouraging, helpful and kind. Haiqu believes, despite CIA involvement.
He has a cert and everything. Let's reflect on that, in a moment of mindfulness...

Ifart.JPG

guanoloco

As-Wased
Well...I just have one more thing to add to this, Veda, and I can't help myself because I'm R/Sing like a mofo, here.

It's about this Berlin Wall thingy.

It's so effing stupid. So, the Berlin Wall comes down because of all the OT sessions where nobody did anything physical to or about the Berlin Wall.

However, if you want to get the NBSRAW stat up that's ONLY done by manually and physically going door-to-door and selling the books directly to the people.

See how that works?

I mean...if going into an OT session can bring down the Berlin Wall why can't the NBSRAW stat be driven through the roof in the same way?

Shouldn't those woggy meat bodies just come a rushin' into the org and buy up Ron's books on postulates alone?

I mean the Berlin Wall is a pretty heavy ridge. A bit more solid than the average resistance of the bank to Ron's theta tech. C'mon...

HelluvaHoax!

I didn't get along well with Haiqu, the person who started this thread, but this avalanche of completely off topic content is bad manners and rude to say the least.

Why not just end the thread, before it becomes totally junked up?
ANSWER: Because the thread is fun, entertaining, illuminating and people are enjoying it. It's one of the more lively and active conversations on the entire board---this is a good thing, no?

PRO TIP: If you don't like this thread why don't you start your own thread and show by example how it's supposed to be done.

Your eternal struggle to teach others how to post correctly must be very exhausting!

Last edited:

Barile

well, I mean they are all provisional certs... so