LRH 2.0 (Justin Craig) Issues Ethics Order on Executive Vice President of Bridge Publications!

He-man

Hero extraordinary
Oh please.

The ones to chime in on the tail end of ESMB 1 closing were enough in the lunacy department for one week.

And no, I won't name names. Don't want to invoke them.
Sorry!

Zertel

The first website of Returned Ron was called lronhubbardrising.com. That site had a video of him being interviewed by someone which was great fun to watch. The guy is slick and spins a great yarn just like Original Ron.

It reminds me of a story George M. White told on Marty's blog while George was posting as "Path of Buddha". George asked his teacher if he should make some public announcement discrediting Elron's claim to have been the Buddha. His teacher replied, "There have been thousands of these. Why bother?"

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

The first website of Returned Ron was called lronhubbardrising.com. That site had a video of him being interviewed by someone which was great fun to watch. The guy is slick and spins a great yarn just like Original Ron.
To each his own, but I would prefer other forms of entertainment.

I watched a couple minutes of this guy and if I had a choice of watching any more of him or watching paint dry, it would be a tough choice.

But I confess that I found his ethics order on the Executive VP of Bridge Publications a bit entertaining.

lotus

Gone away from madness!
He shall have train him though regarding Scientology crimes, sp tech, ethics gradients and orders as his ethics order doesn't align with source tech.

Usually, since he has alleged to have been attack by Bridge exec, LRH would have immediately issue an sp declare.

And the sole terminal to report would be IJC or ContJC. Then, Bridge exec could run an A to E process if any redemption is expected.

This was just to help him remain on "source" ; however I can't recall the exact title of those policies.
:popcorn:

Zertel

To each his own, but I would prefer other forms of entertainment.

I watched a couple minutes of this guy and if I had a choice of watching any more of him or watching paint dry, it would be a tough choice.

But I confess that I found his ethics order on the Executive VP of Bridge Publications a bit entertaining.
Okay. I'll go with entertaining rather than fun. It was kind of like watching a real life episode of the Twilight Zone. For anyone who didn't see his video, as I recall he said he blasted through all of the scientology training and processing bottom to top in less than two years. Easy for him to do since he developed it all himself in the first place. He then went right to work on the OT levels above VIII.

The dude had Elron's patter down pat and it's too bad he pulled the video. He probably would pull in more customers if he left it up. His website has been dead for months. Come back Ron! I'm waiting for the next episode.

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Okay. I'll go with entertaining rather than fun. It was kind of like watching a real life episode of the Twilight Zone. For anyone who didn't see his video, as I recall he said he blasted through all of the scientology training and processing bottom to top in less than two years. Easy for him to do since he developed it all himself in the first place. He then went right to work on the OT levels above VIII.

The dude had Elron's patter down pat and it's too bad he pulled the video. He probably would pull in more customers if he left it up. His website has been dead for months. Come back Ron! I'm waiting for the next episode.
If I were COB I would negotiate a deal with @HelluvaHoax! to author a bunch of new HCOB's, HCOPL's, and confidential advice's paying him whatever it takes to get the deal done. Then I'd announce at the next mandatory event that a whole box of these issues was found hidden within a secret compartment of the Bluebird Motor Home that Hubbard had lived in when in Creston. CA,

If you've read the LRH issues already authored by HH you'd know that he really had the capability to pull this off. :D
If he wrote the OT Levels up through OT XV I don't know what kind of results people would get. :unsure:
I'm sure it would be more valuable then OT VIII though where people cognite "I don't know who the fuck I am but am interested in finding out".

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
For anyone who didn't see his video, as I recall he said he blasted through all of the scientology training and processing bottom to top in less than two years. Easy for him to do since he developed it all himself in the first place. He then went right to work on the OT levels above VIII.
That reminds me of Will Smith's daughter Willow, who says she writes books and then reads them, and that they're the only books she reads.

Zertel

Sorry, but he's not even close to Hubbs patter. His ability to spew BS is far inferior to the Hubbs. He tries to sound smart and fails miserably with his pontifications.
So far he's doing the best impersonation yet, at least from anyone who actually believes he/she is Elron returned. (To date I don't know of any returned Ronnie/Rhonda Hubbard.)

Someone should find and post the video and the Academy can vote.

Last edited:

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
Jason has a knack for taking a verrrrrrrrry long time to get to the point. A point that is so bleeding obvious as to be trivial.

Hatshepsut

Screenshot 2019-10-01 at 10.43.50 PM.png
A whole new Enterprise NCC-1701 rerevised.

Screenshot 2019-10-01 at 10.44.07 PM.png

Last edited:

Zertel

OK dude you asked for it. See how long you can tolerate watching him

and for you to compare to his namesake

The video I watched was of him being interviewed. He was explaining how he came to "realize" he had been Elron, his future plans for scientology and The Tek and so on. To me the absurdity of it was interesting and even entertaining and I'm not real sour about it.

Dex G

This reminds me of something that happened decades ago, I was applying for a job, and I noticed behind the interviewer, a board with a few dozen business cards affixed to it, I mentioned that one of the business cards was from someone I knew well, and so I mentioned it. The interviewer's response: "Don't tell anybody and they'll never know"... That's the advice I would give to a guy saying he's L Ron Hubbard reincarnated.

Inanna

Arriving fresh from Callahan’s Crosstime Saloon
This reminds me of something that happened decades ago, I was applying for a job, and I noticed behind the interviewer, a board with a few dozen business cards affixed to it, I mentioned that one of the business cards was from someone I knew well, and so I mentioned it. The interviewer's response: "Don't tell anybody and they'll never know"... That's the advice I would give to a guy saying he's L Ron Hubbard reincarnated.
I think his plan is to get people to believe in him and follow him and support him. If he keeps mum, none of that’s gonna happen.