Looking for someone

Type4_PTS

I once knew this fellow that said two way communication resolves all problems and the two worst sins are being there and communicating.
His name eludes me but his initials are on the tip of my tongue.
Sounds familiar!

Was that the same guy who was selling 'total freedom' while at the same time threatening the eternity of his followers who exercised the freedom to think freely or speak freely?

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

I'm just looking for a friend while some of you are obviously looking for a beef.

We're not looking for a beef. :no: On the contrary, we'd love to help you find your friend.

Yet, while you wrote "two way communication resolves all problems" you've not engaged in two-way communication.

You've ignored a request to provide further information which would enable us to help you. It was posted here:

What was your friend's name?

Bob Hinson

They will change the words, he told us that! I don't own anything published after 80 and only by Bridge Pubs. Any of you familiar with something called
I think you've just caught everyone on one of those days.

Your question was too vague to actually answer.

So far you can get about 3 billion ladies to fit the bill.
watered down? 8 watered down 7. I brought up the missing TRs? Outlawed by the megalomaniac DM.

Bob Hinson

They will change the words, he told us that! I don't own anything published after 80 and only by Bridge Pubs. Any of you familiar with something called

watered down? 8 watered down 7. I brought up the missing TRs? Outlawed by the megalomaniac DM.

Bill

I'm just looking for a friend while some of you are obviously looking for a beef.
Thin skin much? You made a silly statement that you were "looking for someone" without giving any information that might let someone help you -- and we were making fun of that. Not you. Calm down.

If you really want someone to help you, why not provide some more information? :duh: