Looking for someone

D

Deleted member 51

Hi Bob,
I’m sorry if I offended you. It was such a general question, providing no details so anyone could possibly help you, I thought you might have posted drunk or something. Then we didn’t hear back from you for days, so it didn’t seem urgent.

Can you tell us the name of the person you’re looking for and explain why you’re looking for her now after 30 years?

Bob Hinson

I'm not tech inclined-savey. Apologizes for any offenses.
I still haven't learned how to use this site.

To the guy still circling the parking lot stop it! Sounds like you're in CA. Amazing what you can do with your intention isn''''''''''''t it?

Re the 3 billion... I'm only looking for 1... A lady I met at Flag and we fell out of touch. Without going into detail we spent quality time together. She was on her levels internship at Flag and from Orange County CA. For personal reasons I purged her from my memory and still can't remember her name. This was along time ago (85-86) and she was 17 at the time.

Someone asked me if I was still on the bridge? Yes and beyond that and I'm not a squirrel.

Regarding the other TRs. Stop a mob with three words. Stand on a skyscraper and stop traffic in a busy city such as LA with one command. Those are 2 of the ten.

No hidden data line here.

I said earlier any Qs ask but don't be coy snide.

Type4_PTS

Without a name that makes it pretty challenging.

If you can find people who were Scientologists from Orange County during that same time period maybe you'll find one who can identify the woman you're looking for.

Type4_PTS

Without a name that makes it pretty challenging.

If you can find people who were Scientologists from Orange County during that same time period maybe you'll find one who can identify the woman you're looking for.

I know that a Scientologist that used to post on the original ESMB was around Orange County around 1980, maybe later. :unsure:
That was Mark Baker, but I wouldn't have a clue on how to get hold of him.

But to reiterate what I wrote above, without a name, your best bet is to find people who were Scientologists in Orange County during that same time period, and maybe you'll be able to track her down that way. Good luck!

Barile

The solution is to only buy one kind and color sock. I don't even know when one sock disappears. LOL!

To the guy still circling the parking lot stop it! Sounds like you're in CA. Amazing what you can do with your intention isn''''''''''''t it?

Re the 3 billion... I'm only looking for 1... A lady I met at Flag and we fell out of touch. Without going into detail we spent quality time together. She was on her levels internship at Flag and from Orange County CA. For personal reasons I purged her from my memory and still can't remember her name. This was along time ago (85-86) and she was 17 at the time.

Someone asked me if I was still on the bridge? Yes and beyond that and I'm not a squirrel.

Regarding the other TRs. Stop a mob with three words. Stand on a skyscraper and stop traffic in a busy city such as LA with one command. Those are 2 of the ten.

so..... my sock. you mean, there's a chance?

D

Deleted member 51

No offense here. You did so well posting your first thread, I thought you might know your way around a forum. It takes time to get used to it. You're still on the bridge, so you shouldn't give any personal details if you're planning to do any service at the Church of Scientology in the future. This is an EX Scientologist Board and we don't want you in trouble for communicating. We want folks to be happy.

If that is your real name, you should contact the Admin right away to change your name to something less revealing if you are in good standing with COS and want to stay that way. You can hit the REPORT button on one of your posts and then write in the explanation that you don't want to use your real name and ask him to change your name to something else you choose.

Now as for your search, I've never been to Flag so can't personally help you, but you've narrowed it down a bit so maybe someone who was at Orange County at the time might have an idea who that might be, maybe an OC staff member training on something?

I'm sure the name will come back to you, probably in the middle of the night when it's least convenient, lol. Murphy's Law.

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
The solution is to only buy one kind and color sock. I don't even know when one sock disappears. LOL!
That's what I do. I have one kind of cotton socks for summer, and one kind of thermal socks for winter. It makes matching socks after laundry easier.

D

Deleted member 51

If your a female your a cutie.
See? You’re getting the hang of chatting on a forum real quickly, ha ha! Already you’re cyber-flirting.

Yup, I’m female. No longer a Scientologist, though. But I’ll still chat with you and you are welcome here. Take your time, enjoy yourself. :cheers:

Bob Hinson

We spent quality time together which I prefer not to go into detail about on this media. Our relationship was intimate but not exactly touchy feely. Hard to explain. Let's just say we never even kissed but spent the night together in bed in the Penthouse at FSO. I was a perfect gentleman. She spent the night in my arms.

Bob Hinson

Do you know how to look earlier on a thread, Bob? You’ve been asked questions. Surely you know you haven’t provided enough information for anyone to help?
I'm not real tech savvy and I haven't figured out how to use this site. I'm doing the best I can. As a Sr. executive I always had other people to do this stuff for me. Please be patient and understanding. I'm doing the best I can. I appreciate any and all communications.
Thanx.