Looking for someone... Could you all just chill?

The_Fixer

Bent in all sorts of ways..
Yeah I know, Davey is trying to wage war on all ex-members and all critics and pretty much on everyone in this sector in the galaxy. He he will lose sooner or later, though I have no idea what Ben Franklin has to do with it.
I would hope that Franklin, if he lived today, would have enough situational awareness to stay away from the CoS. ;)

Wow, did he write down the cheers on the postcard? If yes, then that is somewhat impressive. If it was just a "hi, how are you?" postcard then not so much. Just my 0.02$.

I'm still waiting to see if clears will regain perfect eyesight and total recall. If that starts to happen, I'll be the first one to apply to redo the whole process.

Were they perhaps sleep-deprived SO members? I can confirm that long term sleep deprivation really impacts one's focus, awareness and ability to spot details in a significant way.

Example: There was a guy who one day instead of going to his post at FOLO WUS, went to the old ASI office and was mightily dazes and confused by what he found. Last time he held a post with ASI was many years before this incident, back when ASI was in their old office in Cedars.

That's how confused he was after prolonged and intense period of sleep deprivation.

I think I can chalk this one off as simple medical incompetence.
I've had similar experiences with some doctors and some veterinarians. You come the first time and the doc says X needs to be done. But you come the second time for the actual thing, then the new doc looks at it and clearly explains why X is not necessary and how the previous doc messed up big time.
They certainly had difficulty keeping old Ben away from the other type of brothel when he went to France!

Irayam

It would appear that many of you did not understand what his intentions were. Have you looked around today? Are you happy with what's going on?

FYI, if Ben Franklin were around today he'd be on Prozac and in a straight jacket and in a mental institution. This is a war folks, and has been 4 a long time.

To the fellow that was looking for proof/evidence about OT's. Perhaps you should look around and ask yourself, are my walls solid?
While I can't provide you physical proof/evidence I will tell you a few personal stories so that you know that some have accomplished these things.

You!!, of course, could attribute these things to circumstances. Ever heard of the term Solid Citizen? I believe that applies to you and that you R probably of the mindset that the walls that you are confined within are solid. Are you familiar with the words; atoms, protons, neutrons, space in time? Take out a piece of paper and a writing instrument, Make 2 marks, is there a distance between them? How long does it take you to go from point A to point B? What is the distance between the 2 marks? What is the fastest speed of travel? These are questions that you must answer for yourself. Here's a clue; the fastest speed is thought. If you believe that you are MEST, then you are.

So here are some stories for your personal edification.

In the early 80s my oldest daughter was on the cheer leading squad at her high school. One day she came to me and asked if I knew any cheers. I replied no, but mother's cousin, who was the High school's mascot in late 60's might know some. The wife and I were married in 71 and had no contact with her cousin since then, and had no idea where he was. He is an actor and been in movies you might have seen. Mysteriously, out of the blue we received a postcard from him 2 days later. We were in Portland, and he was in NY. No previous contact from him 4 over 15 years.

My daughter sat with me in the living room one day, me in my chair and her on the couch. At the time we had 2 cats, one was in her lap. She asked me how I could always get the cats to do what I wanted, I told her that animals don't speak but think in pictures - you mock up a picture and put it in the animals space- so i did my thing; you know, those abilities OT's don;t have. Breena, the cat, abruptly got up from my daughter's lap and came over and got on my lap. I chuckled, and replied; there's your answer.

In the early 80's, we were living in Portland, OR and we had a swimming pool. It was winter time and extremely cold. I even had to put short logs in the pool to keep it from freezing. The house had 2 stories. I was on the top floor. I heard a voice where there was none. My 3 yr old son, who was fully clad in winter garb, with a down jacket on had decided to take a ride on the pool sweep and fell in the pool. I ran down the steps only to find him lying at the bottom of the pool drowning. As much as I didn't want to, (oh shite) I jumped in and pulled him out. I spent an hour in the shower while my son spent an hour in a warm bath thawing out.

My wife had an IUD (contraceptive device) early in our marriage before children. After 2 years you were suppose to have it removed and replaced with a new one. She went to her doctor to have it removed. The device would not come out. The doctor told her it had penetrated the uterus wall and would have to be surgically removed. My response was BS! She went in a week later for another attempt and was told the IUD mysteriously detached itself so she wouldn't require surgery

My wife's uncle was told that he needed knee surgery, which he told me about. He went back to his doctor shortly thereafter and the doctor was dumbfounded and told my wife's uncle that he didn't require surgery after all. .

In the early 90's my business partner called me very distraught, telling me we needed to meet and talk. His name was Mark M. He informed me that his doctor had told him that his prostate was the size of a lemon and that he was in trouble, and that his only option was surgery. Mark, knowing of my abilities, asked me for my help. I'm not going to tell you what I said to Mark, I can only tell you that he went back to the doctor a week later and was informed that his prostate was now normal.

So, think what you might. there is no such thing as an OT, and we are all the effect of life. I could tell you many other stories at this point that would be of no consequence, e.g. the ability to be invisible to others. Here's one other story.

I was once on the Mezzanine at Flag, sitting on a couch waiting for some friends. We were going out for the evening. As I sat there, they walked by me many times, and I finally appeared and told them I was just sitting on the couch, and they swore they couldn't see me.

I suppose this is all coincidence and we have no ability to control our environment? You make the determination. As I said before, Ron said; what is real to you is what you experience to be true.

I hope this will give some of you some answers. You all have the ability to be what you really are. I realize that many of you feel that you have been deceived, but I assure you that was never the intention.
I'm not saying there is only MEST.
I don't know anything for sure, and that's a very good attitude, but I think there's also something called spirit. And maybe even MEST is spiritual in its essence.

So these stories you tell in your post are interesting, there are probably a lot of coincidences but also, maybe, real spontaneous manifestations of the spiritual world.

Since I'm not sure of anything, I'm not going to say that I'm 100% sure that LRH was a charlatan interested only in money and power. I would say I am 95% sure.

HelluvaHoax!

Take him off the ignore list without an official apology letter and him completing an amends project? Who do you think I am? ;)

I don't want to go back to this thing and stir the pot, we've all been through it before more than once. Suffice to say that of all the weird, unfriendly and sometimes downright verbally abusive people who visited the forums, there's only one single person I keep on the ignore list. He can argue with the stop sign all he wants.

FACT CHECK:
I never knew anything about Karakorum or his posts until the notoriously pathological troll "Alanzo" got banned (the last time he was banned, there were several more before that).

Suddenly Karakorum started sending me personal messages wanting to be my friend for reasons unknown. Later I learned that he had a personal relationship/history with Alanzo. In any case Karakorum started doing some kind of "investigation" in his messages to me, asking me all kinds of bizarre questions about Alanzo and what I knew about him—or about things that Alanzo had posted many many years before. Too weird. I came to learn that Karakorum is extremely proud of his work as an ethics investigator and "enforcer" during his tour of duty in the Sea Org. Apparently I was the target of his standard investigation, LOL.

I politely fielded one or two of the questions he was sending me (via PM here on this site) until it got way too creepy. Then on the publicly viewable part of the board I directly TOLD HIM TO STOP MESSAGING ME! At that moment, he no longer wanted to be my buddy (LOL) and was so embarrassed to be called out for his creepy behavior that he SUDDENLY & VERY LOUDLY ANNOUNCED THAT HE WAS PUTTING ME ON PERMANENT IGNORE. For that I thanked him. LOL.

And then (long after that) from time to time on various threads he would repeat to others that he had me on ignore---I guess he was still feeling humiliated or something that I told him to get lost.

So that's why he put me on ignore, in case anyone is being confused, gaslighted or swayed by his not very subtle attempts at character assassination. I don't care that he has me on ignore, and I am very happy he stopped trying to "investigate" me through his backlines PMs. Hopefully he has taken his clipboard elsewhere and found another very very very out-ethics, evil and low-toned SP (besides me) to investigate. LOL

:hattip:

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

I was being very kind because apparently the typical traffic light cycle is 120 seconds, meaning the longest you would ever sit at a red light is one and a half to two minutes.

:whistle:
LOL!

There is, however, one very notable exception to your two minute rule.

A Guinness World Record was established by one Mr. William "Billy" Blowdown several years ago. His monumental win was published in ADVANCE! magazine.

It seems that Billy was stuck at a red light for an inordinately long time. After 17 minutes he realized that something was terribly wrong—so he began to use his OT perception to try and find the why.

At the 4 hour mark, Billy spotted that that there was a being (without a body) stuck in the traffic signal. Using telepathic 2 way com, Billy discovered that the being had a failed purpose and now was dramatizing "stops". So that explained why and how he was trapped within that Stoplight.

Then Billy began to run the failed purpose and look for earlier similars. He ran the process until the 9 hour mark, but the being still remained stuck inside the traffic light.

Then Billy realized he could use his intention and postulates to free the being. So he put his TR-0 really in and then started flowing power to the SB (stuck being).

At the 16 hour mark, the sun began to come up and Billy was still there, holding his position and tone 40 postulates for the being to exit the frozen traffic light.

About an hour later a municipal repair truck pulled up and climbed up to the light and the city workers began opening the housing and replacing some worn out wires. Then (quite miraculously!!!) the light changed to Green and Billy as able to drive home.

Billy just smiled to himself, knowing that the electricians who worked on the light thought that THEY were the ones that fixed it---never knowing that Billy's intention and TRs caused the being to blow and the light to once again work.

Last edited:

The_Fixer

Bent in all sorts of ways..

LOL!

There is, however, one very notable exception to your two minute rule.

A Guinness World Record was established by one Mr. William "Billy" Blowdown several years ago. His monumental win was published in ADVANCE! magazine.

It seems that Billy was stuck at a red light for an inordinately long time. After 17 minutes he realized that something was terribly wrong—so he began to use his OT perception to try and find the why.

At the 4 hour mark, Billy spotted that that there was a being (without a body) stuck in the traffic signal. Using telepathic 2 way com, Billy discovered that the being had a failed purpose and now was dramatizing "stops". So that explained why and how he was trapped within that Stoplight.

Then Billy began to run the failed purpose and look for earlier similars. He ran the process until the 9 hour mark, but the being still remained stuck inside the traffic light.

Then Billy realized he could use his intention and postulates to free the being. So he put his TR-0 really in and then started flowing power to the SB (stuck being).

At the 16 hour mark, the sun began to come up and Billy was still there, holding his position and tone 40 postulates for the being to exit the frozen traffic light.

About an hour later a municipal repair truck pulled up and climbed up to the light and began opening the housing and replacing some worn out wires. Then (quite miraculously!!!) the light changed to Green and Billy as able to drive home.

Billy just smiled to himself, knowing that the electricians who worked on the light thought that THEY were the ones that fixed it---never knowing that Billy's intention and TRs caused the being to blow and the light to once again work.

Good one Hoaxy, you had me in giggle fits!

HelluvaHoax!

So does every "OT" that ever walked this earth because lying to yourself is still lying.
Ron states that: "What is true for you is true".

Therefore, even if everyone thinks the OT is lying to themselves, they're actually not lying to themselves at all (if what's true for them in their universe is that they are a truthful being). All one has to do is consider something to be true.

This is the mechanism by which upper level OTs become "total cause over life".
Oddly, this is also the mechanism by which the lowest level DBs go type III and hallucinate.

However, it is very easy for one to tell the difference between the two, because the advanced OT will be the one wearing an an impressively status-laden cluster of lapel pins!

.​

Type4_PTS

Take him off the ignore list without an official apology letter and him completing an amends project? Who do you think I am? ;)

I don't want to go back to this thing and stir the pot, we've all been through it before more than once. Suffice to say that of all the weird, unfriendly and sometimes downright verbally abusive people who visited the forums, there's only one single person I keep on the ignore list. He can argue with the stop sign all he wants.

I get that you don't want to stir the pot, but I have no idea as to what you're referring to when you write:
"...we've all been through it before more than once."

After reading the Fact Checker post, it sounds like you put him on ignore because he didn't cooperate with the investigation you were doing on behalf of Alanzo.

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
I get that you don't want to stir the pot, but I have no idea as to what you're referring to when you write:
"...we've all been through it before more than once."

After reading the Fact Checker post, it sounds like you put him on ignore because he didn't cooperate with the investigation you were doing on behalf of Alanzo.
No not really.

HH started accusing me in public of being some sockpuppet/frontman of the banned Alanzo and/or Marty's team of OSA clowns and he was spreading lies that my PMs to him somehow confirm this.

I replied that I'd more than happy to publish our entire PM conversation for all to see if he would agree. He ignored that request, probably because there was absolutely nothing suspicious or threatening in any of the PMs I sent to him.

So in the end I told him to either provide evidence of me being the OSA/Alanzo's/Marty's agent, or stop spreading these malicious accusations. He didn't do either, so I finally got tired and put him on ignore.

If you really want to relive the drama, go read this old thread.

I'm not really bothered by having him on ignore, he can now talk all the shit about me he wants. :D

End of story, I don't want to waste time on it anymore.

Last edited:

Bill

It would appear that many of you did not understand what his intentions were. Have you looked around today? Are you happy with what's going on?
<snip>
I suppose this is all coincidence and we have no ability to control our environment? You make the determination. As I said before, Ron said; what is real to you is what you experience to be true.

I hope this will give some of you some answers. You all have the ability to be what you really are. I realize that many of you feel that you have been deceived, but I assure you that was never the intention.
You are quite naive and gullible, as all good True Believers must be. You should (but probably won't) research "paranormal phenomena".

The term "Paranormal" was coined around 1920 meaning unexplained phenomena -- but actual unexplained phenomena, kind of like your anecdotes, have been around for thousands of years.

That, in case you have not been paying attention, is thousands of years before Hubbard's "tech".

I believe people have abilities beyond what is accepted as normal. Unlike you, I have researched "paranormal" and believe such abilities really do exist for some people. So, you have not understood the relationship between "paranormal abilities" and Hubbard's "tech". There is none.

Hubbard's "tech" didn't produce paranormal abilities for thousands of years. Those abilities existed without Hubbard's "tech".

If Hubbard's "tech" did produce paranormal abilities, then Scientologists would all have them. Or, at least, most. That, duh, hasn't happened.

To believe that Hubbard's "tech" is in any way responsible for creating paranormal abilities is naive and gullible. Sorry to bring reality into the discussion.

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander Redux
I'm not really bothered by having him on ignore, he can now talk all the shit about me he wants. :D

End of story, I don't want to waste time on it anymore.
I was just curious and wondering if feelings would soften
up with the passage of time. Guess not. Understood.

"Гусь свинье не товарищ." ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
I was just curious and wondering if feelings would soften
up with the passage of time. Guess not. Understood.

"Гусь свинье не товарищ." ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I doubt he would want to be un-ignored either..