List of OT 8s

Lee #28

Was poking around and found this.....
I'd never seen this before.
Big list of OT 8s....

Just posting for info....and / or if any interest.

Barile

Big list of OT 8s....

really? alphabetized by first name? will the madness ever cease?

Riddick

I clap to no man
Big list of OT 8s....

It's an incomplete list, but that's ok.

I know the whereabouts of several OT8's, read my tagline.

I know where my wife is, she's upstairs in her home office.

Judy Irons and Dennis Negley are no longer with us.

I haven't thoroughly gone thru the list but made a quick run thru. There are several new names to add to the list, just completed OT8, I met with one this weekend.

It's kind of funny, don't know if anybody here remembers the rhetoric pitch by the COS saying get up the bridge to do the OT levels because it will change the entheta to theta level of the planet, what a bunch of rhetoric, LOL.

If I were single, I'd name names, but I have to respect my wife wishes, she is still friends with some members still in, I personally don't give a shit, but for some reason my wife is a chicken shit, imagine that, an OT8 who is chicken. Just goes to show how the whole scientology thing when you deeply learned about it you became trapped in Hubbard's cave.

mimsey borogrove

Big list of OT 8s....

I was surprised how few of the 8s I knew, and interesting omissions - Al Ribisi, Joanne Schnitzer, my former FSM, and some other people knew and who were dedicated and on 7 whom I wonder why they never made it on the level. And, how did Phil Embeck do it? He was the ASHO /D briefing course sup. And Chick has passed. Amazing list.

Mimsey

Chuck J.

"Austere Religious Scholar"
I was surprised how few of the 8s I knew, and interesting omissions - Al Ribisi, Joanne Schnitzer, my former FSM, and some other people knew and who were dedicated and on 7 whom I wonder why they never made it on the level. And, how did Phil Embeck do it? He was the ASHO /D briefing course sup. And Chick has passed. Amazing list.

Mimsey
Yeah, I didn't recognize very many of those names. A few.
I think I met two of them before.

Anyway, that's not 10,000. Even if say, 500 or 1,000 names are missing.

Lee #28

I was surprised.

Several people I knew that had been on OT 7 for quite some time....when I left the Cult in 2000....were not on the list.

The_Fixer

Bent in all sorts of ways..
I wonder how man are no longer in good standing?

Since it appears to come from the why we protest guys, it wouldn't surprise me the list isn't complete.

They aren't really on first name terms with dopey Davy. More likely on a lot of four letter adjective terms along with a few questionable pronouns, lol.

Bruce D.

I haven't thoroughly gone thru the list but made a quick run thru. There are several new names to add to the list, just completed OT8, I met with one this weekend.

It's kind of funny, don't know if anybody here remembers the rhetoric pitch by the COS saying get up the bridge to do the OT levels because it will change the entheta to theta level of the planet, what a bunch of rhetoric, LOL.

If I were single, I'd name names, but I have to respect my wife wishes, she is still friends with some members still in, I personally don't give a shit, but for some reason my wife is a chicken shit, imagine that, an OT8 who is chicken. Just goes to show how the whole scientology thing when you deeply learned about it you became trapped in Hubbard's cave.
As one gets further up the Bridge many become more respectful and less critical of people they want to remain friends with, knowing that case will destroy relationships.
Friendships mean more than the delineation of right and wrong.

The resentment and heaviness that people deep in mental mass are dealing with begins to fall away.
In the end the only real things that matters are friendships and the ability to maintain a focus in the present without compulsive thought.
Focused awareness, focused intention, and focused concentration are the Operating States.

Earth is a present day trap system of duality and counter intention of automatic thinking and automatic responses:
Light carries down to darkness.
Consciousness carriers down to unconsciousness.
Alert carries down to dullness.
It is a war on human consciousness and it it is rigged for failure.
With every intention there is a mirror counter intention.

Scientology's problem was never the tech to create more awareness. It has always been the costs and the control over its members.

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
I know/knew some on the list.

I knew Hugh and Amy Elliot. Amy passed away in the early 2000's of cancer. Hugh later moved along and married a wog (for lack of a better word for someone not involved whatsoever) and essentially disappeared from the group.

He had an ot story of her death. They possessed a clock that was driven by barometric pressure changes. It was a prized possession by them both. At the moment of her passing, the clock stopped. At the time, I accepted that as his story of his wife's communication to him after her death. Obviously, many interpretations could be said about this.

Chuck J.

"Austere Religious Scholar"
The list is only as-of April 2012. It would be interesting to know how many are still alive and clapping
If they got the DM mandated vax they probably can't clap anymore. Physical problems... but they can pound on their thigh with their one good arm, I guess

Type4_PTS

In the words of Marvin Martian, "Where's the kaboom? Where's the earth shattering kaboom???"

In other words, if it offered half of what was promised, wouldn't the world have noticed?

In a room full of people, those who are asleep will never notice those who are awake
And those Scientologists who are awake would have noticed long ago that those in control of the CoS are engaged in a purpose that has nothing to do with the advertised purpose of the CoS.

If CoS possessed actual tech just to deliver the promised abilities of a Clear the planet would have been cleared decades ago. And it would have happened with no need to run commercials during the Super Bowl or any other expensive advertising. Word-of-mouth advertising alone would have resulted in massive expansion all over the world since the 1950s. Even SP transcriptionists intentionally fucking with the semi-colons wouldn't haven't been able to stop the exponential growth. :coolwink:

Isaac

What happened to Dennis Negly?
Did u know Steve Latch and Latch family - Chiropractors? The old man?
Anyone else from San Fran Ideal MORgue?

Riddick

I clap to no man
I know/knew some on the list.

I knew Hugh and Amy Elliot. Amy passed away in the early 2000's of cancer. Hugh later moved along and married a wog (for lack of a better word for someone not involved whatsoever) and essentially disappeared from the group.

He had an ot story of her death. They possessed a clock that was driven by barometric pressure changes. It was a prized possession by them both. At the moment of her passing, the clock stopped. At the time, I accepted that as his story of his wife's communication to him after her death. Obviously, many interpretations could be said about this.
The clock is called a Atmos clock, never needs winding, it's pretty cool. Just sold one a little bit ago on ebay. Just google search.

Here you go, Atmos clock - Wikipedia

Last edited:

Riddick

I clap to no man
What happened to Dennis Negly?
Did u know Steve Latch and Latch family - Chiropractors? The old man?
Anyone else from San Fran Ideal MORgue?
Dennis, cancer I believe, forget now, him and the family moved to Oregon I think, then Dennis pasted shortly thereafter, his wife was the senior C/S at SF Org. Steve Latch, yes I know him. Senior C/S at SF. I lost trust in him one day when I was in and wanting to go up the bridge. He sent me a letter saying he found some things in my folder and wanted to go over them. I went, turns out he found I wanted to be an auditor, so it was a recruit cycle. I was pissed, didn't show it, but that was it, not going in because somebody in the tech field says to come in, even EO's tried to rope me in. It was come on dissemination and mystery sandwich. Not saying I didn't like Steve.

Steve married the daughter of a OT8 out in Chicago, I worked for her ex's company selling dryer cleaner coupon booklets door to door back in Chicago. The daughter was strawberry blond just like the mom, very beautiful. Steve and wife's kid is also beautiful, they made some money by having the kid do modeling shoots.

I didn't know old man Latch but knew lots of chiros & dentists since I was at the SF Mission at the time.

If you give me names, I might know.

XenuHimself

There is no 'tech'. I really don't know what the hell you are even saying here. At his end Hubbard was 'aware' of a body thetan lurking near a fence on his property and sent Sarge to go look for it. Sounds like you are at least partially still trapped in his nonsense.

As one gets further up the Bridge many become more respectful and less critical of people they want to remain friends with, knowing that case will destroy relationships.
Friendships mean more than the delineation of right and wrong.

The resentment and heaviness that people deep in mental mass are dealing with begins to fall away.
In the end the only real things that matters are friendships and the ability to maintain a focus in the present without compulsive thought.
Focused awareness, focused intention, and focused concentration are the Operating States.

Earth is a present day trap system of duality and counter intention of automatic thinking and automatic responses:
Light carries down to darkness.
Consciousness carriers down to unconsciousness.
Alert carries down to dullness.
It is a war on human consciousness and it it is rigged for failure.
With every intention there is a mirror counter intention.

Scientology's problem was never the tech to create more awareness. It has always been the costs and the control over its members.