List of OT 8s

Pepin

And those Scientologists who are awake would have noticed long ago that those in control of the CoS are engaged in a purpose that has nothing to do with the advertised purpose of the CoS.

If CoS possessed actual tech just to deliver the promised abilities of a Clear the planet would have been cleared decades ago. And it would have happened with no need to run commercials during the Super Bowl or any other expensive advertising. Word-of-mouth advertising alone would have resulted in massive expansion all over the world since the 1950s. Even SP transcriptionists intentionally fucking with the semi-colons wouldn't haven't been able to stop the exponential growth. :coolwink:
agreed

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
On the list, Gene Adams.

Hadn't done a service since 2002-3, after attempting to RE-DO everything based on the stone age of tek "release" in the late 90's. Nowhere to be found during the idle morgue fundraising. Was working as a county building inspector.

Sally Jeans is kind of still in. Her husband Robert Jeans is not.

Last edited:

Helena Handbasket

This is as good a time and place to ask this again, so:

Does anyone have the complete pack for the original OT 8? Not just the first "Antichrist" issue, but more than that?

If you do have more, even if not the entire pack, I would like that please.

Or failing that, anyone who has done the original OT 8 and remembers parts of it that they can tell me?

Helena

Helena Handbasket

On the list, Gene Adams.

Hadn't done a service since 2002-3, after attempting to RE-DO everything based on the stone age of tek "release" in the late 90's. Nowhere to be found during the idle morgue fundraising. Was working as a county building inspector.

Sally Jeans is kind of still in. Her husband Robert Jeans is not.
I do know of a Mr. Green Jeans from the old Capt. Kangaroo show! :LOL:

Helena

The_Fixer

Bent in all sorts of ways..
Was poking around and found this.....
I'd never seen this before.
Big list of OT 8s....

Just posting for info....and / or if any interest.

also sounds like a global target list for confidence tricksters....

marra

This is as good a time and place to ask this again, so:

Does anyone have the complete pack for the original OT 8? Not just the first "Antichrist" issue, but more than that?

If you do have more, even if not the entire pack, I would like that please.

Or failing that, anyone who has done the original OT 8 and remembers parts of it that they can tell me?

Helena
Maybe you should read "Lucifer's Bridge" by George M. Witek. He did the original OT8 and has testified that the 1980 document is genuine.

Helena Handbasket

Maybe you should read "Lucifer's Bridge" by George M. Witek. He did the original OT8 and has testified that the 1980 document is genuine.
I want NOT JUST the first 1980 document. I have that. I want the WHOLE PACK.

I believe I've read Lucifer's Bridge; I don't want a testimonial as to the legitimacy of it all, I WANT THE WHOLE PACK.

Helena

Isaac

Dennis, cancer I believe, forget now, him and the family moved to Oregon I think, then Dennis pasted shortly thereafter, his wife was the senior C/S at SF Org. Steve Latch, yes I know him. Senior C/S at SF. I lost trust in him one day when I was in and wanting to go up the bridge. He sent me a letter saying he found some things in my folder and wanted to go over them. I went, turns out he found I wanted to be an auditor, so it was a recruit cycle. I was pissed, didn't show it, but that was it, not going in because somebody in the tech field says to come in, even EO's tried to rope me in. It was come on dissemination and mystery sandwich. Not saying I didn't like Steve.

Steve married the daughter of a OT8 out in Chicago, I worked for her ex's company selling dryer cleaner coupon booklets door to door back in Chicago. The daughter was strawberry blond just like the mom, very beautiful. Steve and wife's kid is also beautiful, they made some money by having the kid do modeling shoots.

I didn't know old man Latch but knew lots of chiros & dentists since I was at the SF Mission at the time.

If you give me names, I might know.
A friend of mine alleged Steve Latch liked YOUNG girls…. REAL young
Scientology knows about it, AFIK
but of course, hid Latch’s crimes

pineapple

能说的名字不真的名字
also sounds like a global target list for confidence tricksters....
Excellent observation. OT VIII's swallowed the bait / drank the Kool-Aid in a big way, invested years of their lives and tons of $$$ in what is ultimately a scam.

Now ex-scngsts ... they realize they were scammed once, and you'd think they'd have a certain immunity as a result. In some cases they do, but not all. Some are still susceptible. I'd say that makes exes, too, a great target audience for misinformation and disinformation. If you were looking for someplace to spread that kind of thing, a place where ex-scngsts gather would be a good choice. Don't you think? :hmm:

Last edited:

The_Fixer

Excellent observation. OT VIII's swallowed the bait / drank the Kool-Aid in a big way, invested years of their lives and tons of $$$ in what is ultimately a scam.

Now ex-scngsts ... they realize they were scammed once, and you'd think they'd have a certain immunity as a result. In some cases they do, but not all. Some are still susceptible. I'd say that makes exes, too, a great target audience for misinformation and disinformation. If I were looking for someplace to spread that kind of thing, a place where ex-scngsts gather would be a good choice. Don't you think? :hmm:
It does appear that many ex culties jump from one cult and straight into another.
Many do learn in time, but they do need time to sort out their heads first and to grow some shields against becoming entrapped again.

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
It does appear that many ex culties jump from one cult and straight into another.
Many do learn in time, but they do need time to sort out their heads first and to grow some shields against becoming entrapped again.
Wouldn't it be reasonable to say that those that made it to otviii went deeper than many in the scam? I know it may offend some to say that there was insufficient return on the investment to be on this list?

But the larger question looms here: are those that are on this list and now out of scn more able to not fall for something - for lack of a better word - untrue?

Do they really understand how they fell for scn that far in the first place? Or did they just finally have enough of being regged, or something else?

I have bumped into exes that have been out for twenty years, but only for being overly regged. They are still believers in the tech. I had one say when he had found out I had read many books on the subject "Oh, you are reading the bad stuff???"

The_Fixer

Wouldn't it be reasonable to say that those that made it to otviii went deeper than many in the scam? I know it may offend some to say that there was insufficient return on the investment to be on this list?

But the larger question looms here: are those that are on this list and now out of scn more able to not fall for something - for lack of a better word - untrue?

Do they really understand how they fell for scn that far in the first place? Or did they just finally have enough of being regged, or something else?

I have bumped into exes that have been out for twenty years, but only for being overly regged. They are still believers in the tech. I had one say when he had found out I had read many books on the subject "Oh, you are reading the bad stuff???"
Yeah, probably more accurate to say that they got out of the Church, but not the cult...

Riddick

I clap to no man
A friend of mine alleged Steve Latch liked YOUNG girls…. REAL young
Scientology knows about it, AFIK
but of course, hid Latch’s crimes
not sure what you are talking about. Steve's wife is maybe a little younger than him. His wife is also trained C/S.

The_Fixer

Now ex-scngsts ... they realize they were scammed once, and you'd think they'd have a certain immunity as a result. In some cases they do, but not all. Some are still susceptible. I'd say that makes exes, too, a great target audience for misinformation and disinformation. If you were looking for someplace to spread that kind of thing, a place where ex-scngsts gather would be a good choice. Don't you think? :hmm:
Just to add to it, because an ex is used to being lied to and manipulated and as such compliant as a habit, they would normally be an easy target.
Some are smarter straight up, but I think many would go through a bewilderment phase, trying to collect their thoughts and thinking the scam has been put behind them without realising the world is full of scammers. Or simply forgot that.

A number of people would take some time to put enough things together and learn to protect themselves.

I see a number of exes ditching the church, but go for the independent track. Still stuck in the scam and not seeing everything through. Understandable I guess, but most of us eventually learn.

For myself, I left then got caught up with Amway and later on, Robert Kiyosaki. Took me a while to learn they weren't all that much better.

I'm much more cynical now. Gets me in a spot of bother occasionally, but I'm kind of free. I still get interested in things here and there, but once I spot the warning signs, I move on.

marra

Well, @marra , looks like you've just been shot at!......:giggle:
Yeah:whistle:

The idea that someone here has got a whole pack of original OT8 materials seems to me to be nuts so I was trying to help her by suggesting an alternative. I should have known better. I'm not the first person to be attacked by her for simply trying to help.

The_Fixer

Yeah:whistle:

The idea that someone here has got a whole pack of original OT8 materials seems to me to be nuts so I was trying to help her by suggesting an alternative. I should have known better. I'm not the first person to be attacked by her for simply trying to help.
I'm kinda surprised that anyone would even WANT them!

Hmm, methinks Helena is up to something........

First the Purif stuff.

Now the original OT8 stuff.

Next it'll be the Bridge?... Lol.

marra

I'm kinda surprised that anyone would even WANT them!

Hmm, methinks Helena is up to something........

First the Purif stuff.

Now the original OT8 stuff.

Next it'll be the Bridge?... Lol.
You should go back and read her posts all the way back to the original ESMB. She is or was involved with Ron's org and has done some super-high OT level there, so I don't know why she's still sniffing around the CofS stuff.