Jane Doe 3: Scientology required a victim to get her attacker’s car washed

Karen#1

Well-known member
TONY ORTEGA
Excerpt:

​
[Danny Masterson, happy that his car is clean?]
Even more Scientology content came in yesterday as direct examination of Jane Doe 3 was completed at the Danny Masterson retrial in Los Angeles, and there was one moment in particular we wanted to highlight before what we expect is going to be a full day of cross-examination of Jane Doe 3 today.

Again, the level of detail about Scientology is much more granular than it was in the first trial. We learned yesterday, for example, that one of the things Jane Doe 3 was required to do after she reported her December 2001 rape to ethics officer Miranda Scoggins and her husband, chaplain Chris Scoggins, was to make “amends” to Masterson. This included, she said, getting his car washed.

We meant to point this out in yesterday’s wrap-up video, but then forgot to mention it. So we want to point it out here: Scientology not only told a rape victim not to characterize her rape as “rape,” not only convinced her that she was at fault for her own victimization, but also indoctrinated her about this point of view by making her get her rapist’s car washed.~~~READ MORE

Thank you for reading today’s story here at Substack. For the full picture of what’s happening today in the world of Scientology, please join the conversation at tonyortega.org, where we’ve been reporting daily on David Miscavige’s cabal since 2012. There you’ll find additional stories, and our popular regular daily features:
Source Code: Actual things founder L. Ron Hubbard said on this date in history
Avast, Ye Mateys: Snapshots from Scientology’s years at sea
Overheard in the Freezone: Indie Hubbardism, one thought at a time
Past is Prologue: From this week in history at alt.religion.scientology
Random Howdy: Your daily dose of the Captain
Here’s the link to today’s post at tonyortega.org
And whatever you do, subscribe to this Substack so you get our breaking stories and daily features right to your email inbox every morning.
Paid subscribers get access to two special podcast series every week…
Up the Bridge: A weekly journey through Scientology’s actual “technology”
Group Therapy: Our round table of rowdy regulars on the week’s news
 
I hate to make light of such a horrific series of sexual predations against multiple victims, but the cult of Scientology is so absurdly & darkly deranged sometimes the only way to get their toxic slime off of you is to somehow try to "laugh" the insanity away.

(warning: I feel a rant coming on)
​
A Scientology model/actress shows up in the Celebrity Center and asks to speak with an "Ethics Officer".

RAPE VICTIM
I want to report a rape.

ETHICS OFFICER
We don't use the word rape.

RAPE VICTIM
Okayyyyyy. So how do I report that I was raped
by another Scientologist?

ETHICS OFFICER
Again, we do not recognize nor accept
the use of the "R" word.

RAPE VICTIM
So what then do you want me to call it?

ETHICS OFFICER
That's up to you. We don't want to evaluate
for you or tell you what to say.

RAPE VICTIM
But you just did tell me what to say.

ETHICS OFFICER
No, I told you what you cannot say.

RAPE VICTIM
Can I just make my report so we can
get this rapist to stop raping people?

ETHICS OFFICER
I am warning you for the last time to not
use that word. If you do it again you are
going to be given a non-enturbulation order!

RAPE VICTIM
Just out of curiosity, was the rapist given
a non-enturbulation order?
(Ethics Officer's stares, turns scarlet)
Okay, we'll use another word. Danny Masterson
brutally forced me to have sex, violently penetrated me
while i was drugged unconscious. And Danny Masterson hit
me and threatened me with a gun and spit on
me and---

ETHICS OFFICER
Stop! What's with all the motivators? Okay you
need to write up your crimes against Danny and
against Ron and against humanity.

RAPE VICTIM
Whattttttt? Crimes against Ron?!
He's been dead for 37 years!

ETHICS OFFICER
Okay, good point. Well then just write up your crimes
against Danny and get his car washed as your amends
project to make up the damage to him.

RAPE VICTIM"
I damaged him? I thought I was here to testify how
he brutally damaged me.

ETHICS OFFICER
Don't worry about Danny, he's doing just fine. Are you
aware that he just landed a part on a hit tv show?

RAPE VICTIM
What the fuck are you talking about?! He commits
multiple violent sexual assaults and you are telling
me about his wins as an actor?!

ETHICS OFFICER
What's wrong with you? Don't you want to celebrate
his wins? Did you know that he went to the first audition
and didn't even need a call-back because he killed it? So
they hired him on the spot! That's so theta, right? LOL

RAPE VICTIM
I need to talk to someone else! Who is your senior?

ETHICS OFFICER
That would be the International Justice Chief.

RAPE VICTIM
I demand to speak to the IJC right now.

ETHICS OFFICER
Okay, go ahead, that's me. I am holding ethics officer from above.

RAPE VICTIM
This is insane. What are you going to do about the violent sexual assaults?

ETHICS OFFICER
Here's what i will do for you. I'll provide you a free bucket and sponges and microfiber
towels so you can get started on your amends project. You are very lucky actually—
because one of the 17 models who reported Danny for sexual assault mistakenly
left her bucket and rags here after she completed her amends project.​

...
 
Last edited:
Ok, he was upstat, he got a role in a TV program.

How did he get his stats up the next Thursday?

I think he is downstat and not to be supported by any ethics department at all.

He has been shunned by the industry now, and he has dragged the Cherches reputation into the gutter, that's a high crime.

Just saying...
 
Ok, he was upstat, he got a role in a TV program.

How did he get his stats up the next Thursday?

I think he is downstat and not to be supported by any ethics department at all.

He has been shunned by the industry now, and he has dragged the Cherches reputation into the gutter, that's a high crime.

Just saying...
Remember - Scientologist live, respond and behave on a
Reverse Flow
They do the opposite of good, fair, right, ethical and just.
white … is black
Bad…is good
Good…is bad
 
Remember - Scientologist live, respond and behave on a
Reverse Flow
They do the opposite of good, fair, right, ethical and just.
white … is black
Bad…is good
Good…is bad
Perhaps, but as a staff member I would not have been treated as a upstat if I had gotten a young lady drunk and then shagged her up the arse, neither with upstats nor down, I just can't get why they treat this minor celebrity as a superstar. He is not upstat.
 
Back
Top