Andy Nolch.. gets 5 months jail

HelluvaHoax!

He may need to recover from his 'entertaining and comical' experiences from jail first.

:whistle:

To me, the most interesting thing about Andy Noich is that IF:

1. He was still a member in good standing of the CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY; and
2. He happened to be a rich businessman (think Grant Cardone) or was otherwise a cult whale due to inheriting a mega-fortune from his family---

In that case, Scientology would be celebrating his OTness on the cover of its magazines and promo pieces. He would be awarded jumbo humanitarian medallions and be invited to talk to all Scientololgists to slam their ethics in, just like Mr. KSW Cruise.

If you are still wondering why should be fascinating to anyone, simply zoom in for an extreme closeup on one fact. In that scenario above, Noich would STILL BE A DELUSIONALLY SOCIOPATHIC MISFIT WHO SEES NOTHING WRONG WITH COMMITTING FELONIES, FRAUD OR TERRORISM. He would still be a severely mentally ill criminal with the many traits Scientology calls "PSYCHOTIC".

Are you wondering if Scientology would really celebrate a lying narcissistic sleaze ball? Wonder no more, just google any of Scientology's top 10 criminals (e.g. Danny Masterson, David Miscavige, L. Ron Hubbard, et al).

Next lifetime Noich will be clever enough to marry into money or inherit at least 300,000,000 dollars so he could be given parades as a super-uptone, super-upstat!

He-man

Hero extraordinary
I wish he got more time served then that, seeing how incredibly disrespectful he seems to be as a person. I don't think 5 months will help or discourage him from his criminal behaviour at all.