I changed my number, but they found my new number

JackSpark78

My name is Christian Symonds. I paid the initial $50 at a sector in San Diego and never went back. Now I recieve stuff in the mail I don't want and when I got a phone call from them the first time, I changed my number. They somehow found my new number and called me today. I really don't want to have to change my number again. When they called, I told them they had the wrong number. I want this to stop. Please help.

Type4_PTS

Maybe when they phone call you just start reading the OT III materials to them over the phone?
That would probably work. If not than one can always read the OT VIII materials, or the OT 48 materials from the squirrel group that has an alternative bridge. :D

I wish they would call me but they don't. I'd ask why 90% of the original staff at Old Saint Hill that worked with LRH have been SP Declared?
Or ask other questions with the intent to plant a seed. Once they hear a question like that they can't unhear it.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation.
It's fairly easy these days to get them to stop, reading OTIII may not work though because most of the people ringing you would have no idea what you were talking about because they haven't done OTIII themselves and Uncle Xenu (try mentioning him, he is OTIII related) is supposedly still a huge secret (lol, they would probably think you were a nutter though and remove you from their lists anyway, so it could be worth a try!).

If you want to make it simple and fast just say something along the lines of "please remove me from all of your lists immediately, I am not and never will be a scientologist because you are a greedy cult full of idiots and I will go to the Police if I hear from you ever again" ... and hang up.

That should do it.

:D

Type4_PTS

<snip>

If you want to make it simple and fast just say something along the lines o"PLease remove me from all of your lists, I am not and never will be a scientologist because you are a greedy cult full of idiots and I will go to the Police if I hear from you ever again" ... and hang up.

That should do it.
I'm pretty sure that they're supposed to stop contacting you (per their own policy) if you threaten any legal actions, so in theory that should work.

If you threaten some legal action and they contact you again you can write up a pink sheet for the caller, with the correct policy reference. :D

Christian, if you don't know what a pink sheet is, here's a Scientology glossary for you with a definition:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation.
An altered version of that worked for me (I had been a scientologist).

I was harrassed for 40 years (as we all were) from orgs all over the world with endless daily piles of tat in my letterbox and phone calls ... whoever received and read what I wrote on the final lot of junk (which I returned to them approx 12 years ago) must have realised I was serious and he/she informed all orgs to cease and desist, and they did!

Heaven.

I wish I had done it years decades earlier.

Helena Handbasket

It's fairly easy these days to get them to stop, reading OTIII may not work though because most of the people ringing you would have no idea what you were talking about because they haven't done OTIII themselves and Uncle Xenu (try mentioning him, he is OTIII related) is supposedly still a huge secret (lol, they would probably think you were a nutter though and remove you from their lists anyway, so it could be worth a try!).

If you want to make it simple and fast just say something along the lines of "please remove me from all of your lists immediately, I am not and never will be a scientologist because you are a greedy cult full of idiots and I will go to the Police if I hear from you ever again" ... and hang up.

That should do it.

Per the "Ask Off" policy, those who take the trouble to request the cherch not contact them again are at least a little bit interested, so they should be written to and called even more. As opposed to someone who is so disinterested that they hang up or throw the letter away without responding to it.

Helena

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation.
Per the "Ask Off" policy, those who take the trouble to request the cherch not contact them again are at least a little bit interested, so they should be written to and called even more. As opposed to someone who is so disinterested that they hang up or throw the letter away without responding to it.

Helena
Yes, I do remember that pl and I even replied to a few poor souls myself who had requested that they be left alone ... but they must have changed something because (as mentioned) it worked really well for me when I finally did it.

I expect @Paul Adams would be able to recall another pl (there's always a contrary one in the cofs) whereby you get immediately deadfiled for entheta which I must have managed to convey in just a few short words (I know it's very hard to believe that I could possibly have done that but I think I did ... laughter).

:whistle:

Type4_PTS

Yes, I do remember that pl and I even replied to a few poor souls myself who had requested that they be left alone ... but they must have changed something because (as mentioned) it worked really well for me when I finally did it.

I expect @Paul Adams would be able to recall another pl (there's always a contrary one in the cofs) whereby you get immediately deadfiled for entheta which I must have managed to convey in just a few short words (I know it's very hard to believe that I could possibly have done that but I think I did ... laughter).

:whistle:
I wonder if this would work: Respond with a letter that contains OT III Data, links and descriptions of Leah's TV Show, contact information for the Aftermath Foundation and a description of its purpose, a copy of Debbie Cook's email, a link to Mike Rinder's website, Tony Ortega's blog, ESMB and Redux.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation.
I wonder if this would work: Respond with a letter that contains OT III Data, links and descriptions of Leah's TV Show, contact information for the Aftermath Foundation and a description of its purpose, a copy of Debbie Cook's email, a link to Mike Rinder's website, Tony Ortega's blog, ESMB and Redux.
Er yes, I do believe it would.

:clapping:

cleared cannibal

It worked for me when I wrote about all the normal entheta Plus said I disagreed theologically with Scn. Things like "I don't believe one is self detetmined" I got the name of the ethics officer I knew was OT and mailed it.

Waste of time talking on the phone with a minion or a regg.

Still get mailings but the calls stopped. They have a hidden data line to me through my wife so it might not work for you. When I finally convinced her I meant it she convinced them. Only dead filed.

Did not make for a happy home life for a while.

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
I'm pretty sure that they're supposed to stop contacting you (per their own policy) if you threaten any legal actions, so in theory that should work.

If you threaten some legal action and they contact you again you can write up a pink sheet for the caller, with the correct policy reference. :D

Christian, if you don't know what a pink sheet is, here's a Scientology glossary for you with a definition:
Legal threat definitely makes it in to the central files folder, but the phone log system that is used now is a little more problematic. You should send a threatening letter that you will take legal action, and tell someone that calls you that they should have your phone number is noted to not call. Another problem is the sharing of lists, if for any reason the name and number goes to another org somewhere.

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
Legal threat definitely makes it in to the central files folder, but the phone log system that is used now is a little more problematic. You should send a threatening letter that you will take legal action, and tell someone that calls you that they should have your phone number is noted to not call. Another problem is the sharing of lists, if for any reason the name and number goes to another org somewhere.
No kidding, I got a call today (1st time in years) from some robo-call bot inviting me to the Flag World Tour event in New York. I never was NY Org public, I'm nowhere close to NYC. I of course confirmed I would be attending and also pressed the appropriate button to be removed from their list. :D

programmer_guy

True ex-Scientologist
Years ago I changed my phone number twice. Then the phone calls stopped. (I don't know if this was the reason why.)
But I still got their junk mail for a little while after that. Then that stopped. (I don't know why.)

I am happy that it all stopped. :)

freethinker

Controversial
My name is Christian Symonds. I paid the initial $50 at a sector in San Diego and never went back. Now I recieve stuff in the mail I don't want and when I got a phone call from them the first time, I changed my number. They somehow found my new number and called me today. I really don't want to have to change my number again. When they called, I told them they had the wrong number. I want this to stop. Please help.
Just tell them, "I would take your call but I have an appointment with my therapist to get new meds and I really don't have time, bye." Hang up. If they call back, don't answer. Note the number they use and don't answer when you see that number.

You don't have to be polite with them.

Last edited:

That should do it.

But, I think telling them some simple sentences using Xenu and body-thetans in the sentences will cause them some long range pondering and stick in their heads, to their "supposed" detriment, and instead might lead to the breaking down of Scientology's "information control" over their members.

I favor these spoken or written sentences, which even the lowest level Scientologists will understand, it might stick in their heads, all their Scientology careers:

a) Xenu caused the Wall of Fire
b) Xenu caused earth's body-thetans problem, for which Scientology's OT 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 "upper levels" are exorcism levels that the Scientologists do on themselves at their "Advanced Orgs" and at "Flag" to rid themselves of Xenu's body-thetans they have infesting them.
c) Stop contacting me, I don't believe Xenu caused the Wall of Fire, nor did Xenu dump body-thetans on earth, nor that Xenu's body-thetans infest humans, nor that humans need to do Scientology's OT levels 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 exorcism "advanced" levels to rid themselves of these non-existent Xenu body-thetans.

If the average outside non Scientologist world gets the word, that Scientology's "advanced levels" are exorcism of Xenu's body-thetans, and that the world knows the big secrets of Scientology, and if they public can simply relay the simple truth of Xenu's relationship to the supposed earth dumping of body-thetans that infest all humans today, and and that the secret exorcism levels consist of OT 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7, this information is understandable to the lower level Scientologists.

And it severely gives them their needed spoiler alert about their secret religion that isn't secret.

But the public, widely, has to get the Xenu's body-thetans spoiler alert, so that this percolates back into Scientology and breaks down their totalitarian information control over the "secret" (no longer) Xenu and body-thetans theory.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation.
But, I think telling them some simple sentences using Xenu and body-thetans in the sentences will cause them some long range pondering and stick in their heads, to their "supposed" detriment, and instead might lead to the breaking down of Scientology's "information control" over their members.

I favor these spoken or written sentences, which even the lowest level Scientologists will understand, it might stick in their heads, all their Scientology careers:

a) Xenu caused the Wall of Fire
b) Xenu caused earth's body-thetans problem, for which Scientology's OT 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 "upper levels" are exorcism levels that the Scientologists do on themselves at their "Advanced Orgs" and at "Flag" to rid themselves of Xenu's body-thetans they have infesting them.
c) Stop contacting me, I don't believe Xenu caused the Wall of Fire, nor did Xenu dump body-thetans on earth, nor that Xenu's body-thetans infest humans, nor that humans need to do Scientology's OT levels 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 exorcism "advanced" levels to rid themselves of these non-existent Xenu body-thetans.

If the average outside non Scientologist world gets the word, that Scientology's "advanced levels" are exorcism of Xenu's body-thetans, and that the world knows the big secrets of Scientology, and if they public can simply relay the simple truth of Xenu's relationship to the supposed earth dumping of body-thetans that infest all humans today, and and that the secret exorcism levels consist of OT 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7, this information is understandable to the lower level Scientologists.

And it severely gives them their needed spoiler alert about their secret religion that isn't secret.

But the public, widely, has to get the Xenu's body-thetans spoiler alert, so that this percolates back into Scientology and breaks down their totalitarian information control over the "secret" (no longer) Xenu and body-thetans theory.

Around 30 years ago some Xenu info was leaked to the press who then exposed it to the world at large. In my local org some serious looking meetings were held, staff rushed around looking exhausted and stressed, clipboards and pens were clutched, TR's were firmly in place and face rippings were evident (so, it was just a normal cult day so far) but ... all the local OT's were dragged in from the field for an urgent conference (I think 3 actually turned up) and anyone could see that they were rattled, the standard knowing smirks were absent and they were not looking very happy at all.

:nooo:

I and others, who knew nothing much about the upper bridge at the time just laughed the exposé off because we 'knew' it was ridiculous, the info mentioned by the media was so crazy that it couldn't possibly have been true and the OT's (including the one I was then married to) blatantly lied to us if we mentioned it and deflected any attempt at discussion.

Years later, after doing OT3 myself I found out every that word that the press had disclosed had been true ... that's when I finally left the cult for good.

Things are very different now though due to so many ex-scientologists telling the truth and anons doing what they did ... so your way could well be the way to go.

:)

HelluvaHoax!

posted by I Told You I Was Trouble
--snipped for brevity---

Around 30 years ago some Xenu info was leaked to the press ... all the local OT's were dragged in from the field for an urgent conference (I think 3 actually turned up) and anyone could see that they were rattled, the standard knowing smirks were absent and they were not looking very happy at all. I and others, who knew nothing much about the upper bridge at the time just laughed the exposé off because we 'knew' it was ridiculous, the info mentioned by the media was so crazy that it couldn't possibly have been true and the OT's (including the one I was then married to) blatantly lied to us if we mentioned it and deflected any attempt at discussion.Years later, after doing OT3 myself I found out every that word that the press had disclosed had been true ... that's when I finally left the cult for good.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I very much enjoyed reading that!
I liked the OTs deflecting! I liked it a lot.​
I loved when the OTs'"standard knowing smirks were absent"! LOL. There is something quite precious about the moment a total-cause OT realizes they are sinking in theta quicksand.​
I was euphoric about the OTs lying! Because everyone is paying fortunes for decades, in order to go Clear/OT and PAY FOR security checks for decades--in order to become ethical and honest. Yet the staff members and church executives are PAID TO LIE!
I am hoping that there were knowing furtive glances between the org execs and the field OTs who came in---where a silent understanding passed between them, as if to say: "Yes, we are lying today, the way--out for just today--is lies. Keep your TRs in and stop fucking looking at me before anyone notices!"

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation.
I am hoping that there were knowing furtive glances between the org execs and the field OTs who came in---where a silent understanding passed between them, as if to say: "Yes, we are lying today, the way--out for just today--is lies. Keep your TRs in and stop fucking looking at me before anyone notices!"

Lol! I was going to mention that! One of those OT's (a friend of mine at the time and now long dead) looked distinctly uncomfortable and furtive as she lied through her OT face and I definitely noticed it ... but I still believed her. She was class 6 auditor as well so she probably should have been sent for a retread or RPF'd or something ... because her TR's were rubbish.