I changed my number, but they found my new number

HelluvaHoax!

Lol! I was going to mention that! One of those OT's (a friend of mine at the time and now long dead) looked distinctly uncomfortable and furtive as she lied through her OT face and I definitely noticed it ... but I still believed her. She was class 6 auditor as well so she probably should have been sent for a retread or RPF'd or something ... because her TR's were rubbish.

:D
LOL

Agreed, her TR's must have been rubbish!

Unless, of course, she had been trained by LRH at St. Hill---in which case her TRs were perfect and your obnosis was rubbish. LOL

marra

One possible way to get them to leave you alone is to say you work in the Psychiatric profession as a Psychiatric Nurse or something like that. They are so nuts on the subject of Psychiatry that they wouldn't even want you in their orgs in case you were a spy.

KKS

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”

KKS

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Space opera in Scientology scripture)

Jump to navigationJump to search

L. Ron Hubbard in 1950, around when he developed Scientology
Church of Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard included space opera narratives in his writings, wherein thetans (the name given to human souls) were reincarnated periodically over quadrillions of years, retaining memories of prior lives, to which Hubbard attributed complex narratives about life throughout the universe. The most controversial of these myths is the story of Xenu, to whom Hubbard attributed responsibility for many of the world's problems.
Some space opera doctrines of Scientology are only provided by the church to experienced members, who church leaders maintain are the only ones able to correctly understand them. Several former members of the church have exposed these secret documents, leading to lengthy court battles with the church, which failed to keep the secret. Critics of the church have noted that some of the narratives are scientifically impossible, and have thus assailed the church as untrustworthy for teaching them. The space opera teachings have also been satirized in popular culture. Scholars of religion have described the space opera narratives as a creation myth designed to encourage reverence of Hubbard as a supreme messenger. Several academics have drawn attention to the similarity of the space opera myths to themes of the 1950s Cold War culture in which they were constructed.

KKS

Mind Control - Hubbard explains Scientology

Harden Long

OSA no esta hermOSA
Yes, I do remember that pl and I even replied to a few poor souls myself who had requested that they be left alone ... but they must have changed something because (as mentioned) it worked really well for me when I finally did it.

I expect @Paul Adams would be able to recall another pl (there's always a contrary one in the cofs) whereby you get immediately deadfiled for entheta which I must have managed to convey in just a few short words (I know it's very hard to believe that I could possibly have done that but I think I did ... laughter).

:whistle:
The key stipulation from the ask off policy, as I remember it, was that they would not allow you to ask off unless you also threatened to 1. embarrass Scientology in the press and/or 2. threatened to take them before a court of law. I had to word my letter accordingly and they dropped me off their calling and mailing lists pronto for some 30 years. Then they tried me again...
But I had by then seen a post on the original board about use of call forwarding. Xfinity has or had this feature where you could forward all calls from one number to another number and neither had to be your number. So you could have reg A call you and it would ring through to reg B where they'd ask for you and realize they'd been bamboozled so they quit calling. It resulted in reg's dev-T'ing other reg's with calls for you as they'd only get other reg's by calling you. It worked very well.

Last edited:
To get Scientologists to stop calling you, easiest is to just say:

a) XENU CAUSED THE WALL OF FIRE goodbye. Hangup.

Seriously, just do that over and over, to all phone calls, and they then have to report what you said, and that simple sentence, "XENU CAUSED THE WALL OF FIRE" is taboo information that put them in a hard spot, they are NOT allowed to relay what you said.

Please, believe me, do this, it works, and it jams up their minds in ways that I could explain, but it's a longwinded explantion.

it works.

USE SCIENTOLOGY'S TABOO WORDS, IN SENSIBLE SENTENCES, AT THEM, AND THEY WILL DROP YOU!!!

Don't say anything else, just use simple sentences with the word Xenu in them, and they will drop you.

If you want to get more complex in your answers, I have a few other sentences, but the above works. Try it.

Chuck Beatty
ex Sea Org 1975-2003

Under the Radar

Flying under the radar.
My name is Christian Symonds. I paid the initial $50 at a sector in San Diego and never went back. Now I recieve stuff in the mail I don't want and when I got a phone call from them the first time, I changed my number. They somehow found my new number and called me today. I really don't want to have to change my number again. When they called, I told them they had the wrong number. I want this to stop. Please help.
I started sending a text back that says ‘I do not answer my phone, ever. If you know me you know what to do’. If I then get a text reply, I text back ‘you did not enter the correct code, your message will not be forwarded, this is an automated message’. Lots of fun replies with people trying to guess the correct code. But if they try more than twice, I send ‘invalid attempts to gain access - you number has been reported as spam’. It’s a little labor intensive, but they stop 😁

O

Oat Tea Ate

My name is Christian Symonds. I paid the initial $50 at a sector in San Diego and never went back. Now I recieve stuff in the mail I don't want and when I got a phone call from them the first time, I changed my number. They somehow found my new number and called me today. I really don't want to have to change my number again. When they called, I told them they had the wrong number. I want this to stop. Please help.
Tell them you studied Buddhism and recently realized you are mocking up your own reactive mind but can totally control it. Then you found out a fella by the name of Xenu flew people to planet earth, threw them in volcanoes and blew them up with H-Bombs. Their disembodied spirits are attached to you and you are going to get in comm with them so the Body Thetans and clusters leave.
you will be removed from all call in lists.

FLYINGTA

I was told by a declared SP that if you want to stop the mailings, phone calles, etc... there are two things to do, either threaten legal action, or something else, I don't recall. Maybe someone here knows and will chime in. I just toss all the mailings, and for the calls, I block all the numbers. fwiw

lotus

Pfizer DNA biotech frog
Usually, when you get phone calls from advanced org, those guys are sea org members who are given target to fly people in their AO for upper bridge services $$$.

But, you want to end those phone calls. The only way to achieve this is to get labelled as either a psych nut, an sp, a journalist, or whatever acts for them as a perceived threat.

Next time, ask the person what org she\he works for, ask if she\he had seen the int base documentaries, knows about all the staff locked in the whole (double Trailers) ? Mike Rinders and other execs who were beaten up by David Miscavige??? Tell about the severe health damage occurring by the sleep deprivation.

What ended up the phone calls for good in my situation, was that I told the SO girl that I do really care about her and so any time she needs help, we can arrange to pick her up at AOLA and help her to break free.

I have been instantly discarded without any sorrow.. And since almost 20 years, I live a life free of them.. As well as my mailbox 🧘‍♂️📬🙏👏

And don't be scared , they have other fish to fry. As soon as they can't get any penny from you anymore, you are nothing... You are one of the other billions who want nothing to do with them.

Good luck 🤞🌹

Last edited:

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
What ended up the phone calls for good in my situation, was that I told the SO girl that I do really care about her and so any time she needs help, we can arrange to pick her up at AOLA and help her to break free.
I did something similar, when I got a call from someone I knew from my SO days, I told him if he was ever near my town, that I would welcome him in my house.

Never got another call.

onceuponatime

They are pretty persistent at tracking down numbers. You have to get yourself deadfiled. I forget all the ways to do that. I think legal threats or being labeled as antago/an attacker work. They really don't like to give up addresses though. Have to get those letters out somehow and it's not like they get that many new addresses.

Karen#1

There is a simply way to get rid of unwanted cult calls which is this:

David Miscavige is THE most protected and shielded SO member. Any anti-Miscavige calls gets you deadfiled.

Just say "Read the Internet, listen to YOUTUBE. David Miscavige beats his staff.
David Miscavige is guilty of assault and battery"

They will hang up and leave you alone and you likely will not hear from them again.

lotus

Pfizer DNA biotech frog
I did something similar, when I got a call from someone I knew from my SO days, I told him if he was ever near my town, that I would welcome him in my house.

Never got another call.
What explains it is that there is always a senior on the line, ensuring there is no entheta forwarded to the last ones of So slaves still alive, on this planet, in this universe....

They are digging very deep in the cf to try to get back online those they discarded in the ole good days. So, they expect entheta, watch it, and immediately get rid of those sp; So as soon as anyone try to corrupt their slaves, by informing them with truth or even offer them help, the senior immediately get rid of those sp forever...in the "to be forgotten forever" sp files.
😉

Anyway, it may awake a few over the times 😏

Last edited:

Marko Ex

Hi !
Having once made those kinds of calls when I was on staff at FCDC(2010-2011)...AND, like you, having been on the receiving end of unwanted calls and emails and physical mail, I found that THE MOST SUCCESSFUL METHOD FOR ENDING ALL OF THAT...was to be as emphatically rude and as clear as possible when stating: Don't EVER fucking call me or mail me ANYTHING, EVER, AGAIN! Stop harassing me, or I will report you to the appropriate authorities!"
I understand that this may be difficult or unacceptable or even impossible for some people to do, but I found that the combination of volume+profanity+rudeness really worked. Just a suggestion...