Hubbard and the Babalon Working

Hatshepsut

The world of static, the world of mind, the world of phenomena have their synchronicity and correspondences. When John Dee of the Elizabethan age went to work, he was contacting the drivers, the Angels and Intelligences of the age. He was mingling in the higher Causal plane. This is where the blueprints for how things will awaken and unfold, are. As a horse will pull the cart behind it, each Aeon pulls the next behind it.

The world of Ideals came first.

Last edited:

Hatshepsut

I never understood how the forms got their number. Kabbalists and Pythagoras and Plotinus seemed to bring mathematics into philosophy. I've a total blank spot on this.

Looking into the Naples Arrangement.

From Carlines' post above:

Hubbard's "Static" corresponds with Crowley's "Nothing". From Hubbard's Scientology 0-8: The Book of Basics:

The Axioms of Dianetics
[1951]
Axiom 1: The source of life is a static [1] of peculiar and particular properties.
Axiom 2: At least a portion of the static called life is impinged [2] upon the physical universe.

_____
[1] static: something that has no mass, no location and no position in time, and which has no wavelength at all.
[2] impinged: struck, hit or dashed (on, upon or against something).

Caroline

clerk #2

The world of static, the world of mind, the world of phenomena have their synchronicity and correspondences. When John Dee of the Elizabethan age went to work, he was contacting the drivers, the Angels and Intelligences of the age. He was mingling in the higher Causal plane. This is where the blueprints for how things will awaken and unfold, are. As a horse will pull the cart behind it, each Aeon pulls the next behind it.

The world of Ideals came first.

Thanks again, Hatshepsut. When I began my look into the occult aspects of Scientology, it was significant that Hubbard was so adamant about a particular quality of theta, and of a particular "primary misconception" he said stemmed from the OT 3 implant: whether we are in truth separate individuals or whether we are one. A couple of references for this:

First, from Scientology 8-8008:

The first question a preclear undergoing Theta Clearing asks himself is, quite often, "How will I establish my identity if I have no body?" There are many remedies for this. The worst method of having an identity is having a body. As his individuality increases and his beingness expands (these two being almost synonymous), he is less and less concerned with this problem. That he is concerned with the problem tells the auditor where he is on the Tone Scale.
One of the commonest control mechanisms which has been used on thetans is leading them to believe that when they rise in potential they will find themselves "one with the universe." This is distinctly untrue. Thetans are individuals. They do not, as they rise on the Tone Scale, merge with other individualities.
They have the power of becoming anything they wish while still retaining their individuality. They are, first and foremost, themselves. There is evidently no Nirvana. It is the feeling that one will "merge" and lose his own individuality that restrains the thetan from attempting to remedy his lot. His merging with the rest of the universe would be his becoming matter. This is the ultimate in cohesiveness and the ultimate in affinity and is at the lowest point of the Tone Scale. One declines into a "brotherhood with the universe." When he goes upscale, he becomes more and more an individual capable of creating and maintaining his own universe.
Secondly, from the confidential OT 3 and NOTs materials, Hubbard asserted that it is a basic misconception, the "primary error" of thetans believing that "they were one."
TV-14 (p. 244).pngTech Data (3).png

From the NOTs materials:
The ideal scene: “A transparent body which does not interfere with the sight of the thetan and is free from unwanted sensations, pains, or pressures.” The primary error a thetan makes is mistaking these BT/cluster masses for the body or mistaking another’s
pictures as his own. The procedure has a cyclic pattern of getting rid of the obvious ones, then dead or unresponsive ones, then obvious ones, over and over. You are liable to run into any of these manifestations at any time and need to know the processes which handle.
HCOB 1 November 1978 NOTS Series 27 "NED for OTs" - Checklist"
Emphasis mine.

How we connect, or not, to each other, and to the universe, is for me key to Hubbard's system.

Hatshepsut

As I went thru the grade chart, I felt at one time I was 'cleared theta clear'. At this time I felt enormous and that my body was inside my huge space. The solids around me went transparent, but never my body by any means. The transparency thing was eventually a negative. I needed to run Phil Spickler's Then and Now Solids in review auditing. Never was there any feeling I was connected to others or 'one with the universe'.
There was this affinity for everyone but no mutual identification. The bliss crashed while hanging around the Org. I felt some of my new malaise was due to something occult in nature. I began to avoid those whom I suspected of being earlier dark brothers.

I'd been exterior for too long and ranging thru too wide of a space. My attention wasn't concentrated enough on dealing with the problems of my own identity. I think when one assumes some position in space it is a fresh postulate, or a hard factory reset of the theta one possesses and carries. This 'stuff' is also 'food' for decadent beings. The occult dark look for this pristine theta coming onto the game board....and they know how to back trace it to the uber being.. Their radar is upon new INDIVIDUAL viewpoints of dimension blossoming like apples on a tree. Dark Ones know the root of these individuals is in No space-No time, but their 'located' lifeforce, with its protective, etheric shell can be cracked. It's done by extraction of attention so beings are distracted from their natural window to this world__ their own 'self'.

I feel I got cracked one...hard....just from expanding too far from a central point of individual identity while in the body.

Caroline, was it you that brought up Soul Cracking reference on ESMB? I do remember that Nibs said his 'pops' was intrigued by the subject matter. ( This is an attempt to devour another spiritual being's living life? ) It's funny that Ron was on my list of suspects for the ensuing PTSD.... decades before hearing of it.

I'm not sure anyone achieving a transcendental state ever felt they were going to be absorbed.......back into some Ain Sof or universal Cause. Possibly a person on LSD or drugs gets this feeling. During the sixties it was probably assumed that reaching Nirvana was an escape, getting off the wheel of life. I believe that notion falls away with increased awareness. The world becomes more magical with reality morphing along with what you're thinking. Besides, power come from the ability to hold your position in space, not by allowing the universe to gobble up that individual vector.

Last edited:

Caroline

clerk #2
As I went thru the grade chart, I felt at one time I was 'cleared theta clear'. At this time I felt enormous and that my body was inside my huge space. The solids around me went transparent, but never my body by any means. I had to run Then and Now Solids in review auditing. At no time was there any perception I was connected to others or 'one with the universe'. I had high affinity for everyone but no mutual identification. The bliss eventually had it's downside as I hung around the Org. I attribute it to occult dealings. I began to avoid those whom I suspected of being earlier dark brothers.

What I found was that I'd been habitually exterior for too long and ranging thru too wide a space. My attention wasn't concentrated enough on dealing with the problems of the identity. I believe that when one assumes a position in space it is a fresh postulate, or a hard factory reset of the theta one possesses. This is also 'food' for decaying beings. They look for fresh theta blossoming into a game on decline. They are hungry. Their radar is upon new INDIVIDUAL viewpoints of dimension blossoming. They may know the root of these individuals is in No space-No time, but their lifeforce with its protective etheric shell around it, can be cracked.

I feel I got cracked one...hard....just from expanding too far from a central point of individual identity while in the body.

Caroline, was it you that brought up Soul Cracking docs on the old board. I do remember that Nibs said his 'pops' was intrigued by the subject matter. It's funny that Ron was on my list of suspects for the hit, decades hearing about the phenomena.

I'm not sure that anyone achieving a profound transcendent state felt they were going to be absorbed by the Ain Sof or godhead. Possibly a person on LSD or drugs had that feeling. During the sixties it was probably assumed that reaching Nirvana was an escape __and a getting off the wheel of life __and suffering. I believe that misconception falls away with increased awareness. The world becomes magical with reality mirroring what you are thinking when you become more enlightened. Power comes from ability to hold your position in space, not by allowing the universe to assimilate your individual vector.
I'm not sure what Soul Cracking docs you're thinking of. In 2000, I entered a literary contest put on by Bob Minton and the Lisa McPherson Trust. My essay, titled "Scientology: Soul Hackers" won a prize. What I wrote in the essay about exteriorization may be relevant to your comments above. If so, I might be able to expand on it. (Geez, that was almost 20 years ago!)

Generally speaking, trouble with "exteriorization" and related matters is very common among Scientologists, and can be very distressing and uncomfortable. From Hubbard's basic indoctrination material:

EXTERIORIZATION
Exteriorization is defined as the act of moving out of the body with or without full perception.
It is the fact of this act which proves that the individual is not a body but an individual. This discovery in 1952 proved beyond any question the existence of a thetan, that the individual was a thetan, not a body, and disproved that Man was an animal and that he was a spiritual being timeless and deathless.
Techniques have existed since 1952 that exteriorize a person. These are not now used because (a) the person, still being aberrated and not Clear, soon returns to his body and (b) when audited thereafter has trouble.
This is a major problem a thetan sometimes has at death. How to exteriorize? He makes it eventually of course but he should be able to do so at once.
But, in my research, I found it unreasonable that a person would be hard to audit just because he had exteriorized and had re-interiorized. For he has obviously done just that at every death and birth and must have done so hundreds of billions of times. So why should a recent exteriorization then make him hard to audit? Yet it did.
My asking of that question was the first breakthrough. The rest soon followed.
HCOB 4 January 1971RA Interiorization Rundown Series 2R Exteriorization And High TA The Interiorization Rundown Revised

Hatshepsut

Oh. Congratulations! I had read that one too. (y):):)

Nope, I guess it was lermanet where I found the topic of 'soul cracking' the individual, and not sourcery. It was the Penthouse inerview that Nibs gave in 1983.

Excerpt from Penthouse below.

"In my father's private circle," Ron Jr explains, "there were
lots of mistresses. When I was younger, I participated in
private orgies with him and three or four other women. His
theory was that one has to open or crack a woman's soul in order
for the satanic power to pour through it and into him. It got
kind of far out, culminating in a variety of sex acts. Dad also
had an incredibly violent temper. He was into S & M and would
beat his mistresses and shoot them full of drugs."

When asked by a interviewer how this "soul-cracking" worked, L
Ron Hubbard Jr said, "The explanation is sort of long and
complicated. The basic rationale is that there are some powers
in this universe that are pretty strong.

"As an example, Hitler was involved in the same black magic and
the same occult practices that my father was. The identical
ones. Which, as I have said, stem clear back to before Egyptian
times. It's a very secret thing. Very powerful and very workable
and very dangerous.

Brainwashing is nothing compared to it. The proper term would be
"soul cracking."

"It's like cracking open the soul, which then opens various
doors to the power that exists, the satanic and demonic powers.
Simply put, it's like a tunnel or an avenue or a doorway.
Pulling that power into yourself through another person--and
using women, especially is incredibly insidious.

"It makes Dr. Fu Manchu look like a kindergarten student. It is
the ultimate vampirism, the ultimate mind f**k. Instead of going
for blood, you're going for their soul. And you take drugs in
order to reach that state where you can, quite literally, like a
psychic hammer, break their soul, and pull the power through.

"He designed his Scientology Operating Thetan techniques (Scietology's
secret initiations) to do the same thing. But, of course, it takes a
couple of hundred
hours of auditing and mega thousands of dollars for the
privilege of having your head turned into a glass Humpty
Dumpty--shattered into a million pieces. It may sound like
incredible gibberish, but it made my father a fortune."

Last edited:

Caroline

clerk #2
Oh. Congratulations! I had read that one too. (y):):)

Nope, I guess it was lermanet where I found the topic of 'soul cracking' the individual, and not sourcery. It was the Penthouse inerview that Nibs gave in 1983.

Excerpt from Penthouse below.

"In my father's private circle," Ron Jr explains, "there were
lots of mistresses. When I was younger, I participated in
private orgies with him and three or four other women. His
theory was that one has to open or crack a woman's soul in order
for the satanic power to pour through it and into him. It got
kind of far out, culminating in a variety of sex acts. Dad also
had an incredibly violent temper. He was into S & M and would
beat his mistresses and shoot them full of drugs."

When asked by a interviewer how this "soul-cracking" worked, L
Ron Hubbard Jr said, "The explanation is sort of long and
complicated. The basic rationale is that there are some powers
in this universe that are pretty strong.

"As an example, Hitler was involved in the same black magic and
the same occult practices that my father was. The identical
ones. Which, as I have said, stem clear back to before Egyptian
times. It's a very secret thing. Very powerful and very workable
and very dangerous.

Brainwashing is nothing compared to it. The proper term would be
"soul cracking."

"It's like cracking open the soul, which then opens various
doors to the power that exists, the satanic and demonic powers.
Simply put, it's like a tunnel or an avenue or a doorway.
Pulling that power into yourself through another person--and
using women, especially is incredibly insidious.

"It makes Dr. Fu Manchu look like a kindergarten student. It is
the ultimate vampirism, the ultimate mind f**k. Instead of going
for blood, you're going for their soul. And you take drugs in
order to reach that state where you can, quite literally, like a
psychic hammer, break their soul, and pull the power through.

"He designed his Scientology Operating Thetan techniques (Scietology's
secret initiations) to do the same thing. But, of course, it takes a
couple of hundred
hours of auditing and mega thousands of dollars for the
privilege of having your head turned into a glass Humpty
Dumpty--shattered into a million pieces. It may sound like
incredible gibberish, but it made my father a fortune."
Nibs' description of soul cracking, opening doors, etc., reminded me of some occult phenomena Kenneth Grant wrote about in connection with the Babalon Working. I don't quite know what to make of it.

Any genuine occult organization can therefore produce evidence of the validity of its contacts on the Inner Planes by the necessity which each fragment is found to bear to the whole. Even so, caution must be exercised in the assessment of such necessity. The reason for such caution is evident when it is realized how little able was an adept, of Crowley's stature even, to judge of the course of protracted initiations which involved not only himself but several other individuals. The work of Achad and of Parsons exhibited profound awareness of a cosmic unfoldment that may not always be consciously recognized even by those who are able 'unconsciously' to pick up and express aspects of the Current. How complex the pattern is may be appreciated by the fact that when Parsons received Liber 49 (The Book of Babalon), which he proclaimed to be the fourth chapter of AL, it was in magical concert with L. R. Hubbard that extra-terrestrial contact was established.
It remains to be seen what part of the puzzle Hubbard may manifest, but that he clutched at it through the door opened by Parsons is shown by the circumstances attendant upon the Babalon Working, for an account of which see The Magical Revival. The Working began in 1945-6, a few months before Crowley's death in 1947, and just prior to the wave of unexplained aerial phenomena now recalled as the 'Great Flying Saucer Flap'. Parsons opened a door and something flew in; he supposed it was Babalon and the fourth chapter of AL; others have supposed other things but all are agreed that something unusual, something inexplicable by mundane laws, occurred around that time.
Grant, Kenneth (1980 Outside The Circles of Time. London, Frederick Muller Ltd.
http://www.temploastral.com/books/Grant_-_Outside_the_Circles_of_Time.pdf

Hatshepsut

Excerpt from first paragraph.
The reason for such caution is evident when it is realized how little able was an adept, of Crowley's stature even, to judge of the course of protracted initiations which involved not only himself but several other individuals. The work of Achad and of Parsons exhibited profound awareness of a cosmic unfoldment that may not always be consciously recognized even by those who are able 'unconsciously' to pick up and express aspects of the Current. How complex the pattern is may be appreciated by the fact that when Parsons received Liber 49 (The Book of Babalon), which he proclaimed to be the fourth chapter of AL, it was in magical concert with L. R. Hubbard that extra-terrestrial contact was established.

If it was time for the machinery and complexities of the next Aeon to start its' unfoldment, then Parsons and Hubbard were prescient in trying to ride its current. I doubt they had the power necessary to usher changes in, before their time. The cycles are repeating as are the astronomy in attendance. My opinion. These are Forces and they are tethered to many complex things. Like a developing fetus, growing thru its stages, the blueprint and timing for the arrival of the final product is a done deal.

Why climb the tree? Because it's there?

1571555269990.png

Frater Achad was cited. He wrote Anatomy of the Body of God

I don't think the Babalon working brought in saucers and extraterrestrials. Maybe more an attempt to access extradimensionals or other universe portals. Space being what it is, or rather, ain't, there might probably exist universes which flow invisibly right thru this one....and have certain points of coincidence where 'doors' can be ajar. Egypt seems a favorite place for speculation, and our deserts, and Antarctica.

What became of the 1947 deal. We are still on the surface of this planet and in this same time stream. Montauk was a dismal failure, and dark, and it did not accelerate us into a new era of psychic advances. It only destabilized, as did the previously dismal Philadelphia experiments where people were fried for trying break the time / space agreement somehow.

Last edited:

Caroline

clerk #2
Excerpt from first paragraph.
The reason for such caution is evident when it is realized how little able was an adept, of Crowley's stature even, to judge of the course of protracted initiations which involved not only himself but several other individuals. The work of Achad and of Parsons exhibited profound awareness of a cosmic unfoldment that may not always be consciously recognized even by those who are able 'unconsciously' to pick up and express aspects of the Current. How complex the pattern is may be appreciated by the fact that when Parsons received Liber 49 (The Book of Babalon), which he proclaimed to be the fourth chapter of AL, it was in magical concert with L. R. Hubbard that extra-terrestrial contact was established.

If it was time for the machinery and complexities of the next Aeon to start its' unfoldment, then Parsons and Hubbard were prescient in trying to ride its current. I doubt they had the power necessary to usher changes in, before their time. The cycles are repeating as are the astronomy in attendance. My opinion. These are Forces and they are tethered to many complex things. Like a developing fetus, growing thru its stages, the blueprint and timing for the arrival of the final product is a done deal.

Why climb the tree? Because it's there?

View attachment 528

Frater Achad was cited. He wrote Anatomy of the Body of God

I don't think the Babalon working brought in saucers and extraterrestrials. Maybe more an attempt to access extradimensionals or other universe portals. Space being what it is, or rather, ain't, there might probably exist universes which flow invisibly right thru this one....and have certain points of coincidence where 'doors' can be ajar. Egypt seems a favorite place for speculation, and our deserts, and Antarctica.

What became of the 1947 deal. We are still on the surface of this planet and in this same time stream. Montauk was a dismal failure, and dark, and it did not accelerate us into a new era of psychic advances. It only destabilized, as did the previously dismal Philadelphia experiments where people were fried for trying break the time / space agreement somehow.
Fascinating post, thank you. Like everyone else, I don't know what inter-dimensional effects may have occurred as a result of the Babalon Working.

As a trained Scientologist, I was conditioned to accept Hubbard's ideas of Invader Forces, between-lives implanters, BT swarms, etc., and to hold these ideas in my consciousness, if only to keep doing my job as an auditor. When I stopped stopped using the operating system Scientology installed in me, those ideas seemed to lose some of their emotional charge, at least enough to begin study the system critically.

I agree with Grant's reasoning for exercising caution in these matters. From his introduction to Nightside of Eden:

THE TREE of Life is a key to occult power in both a mystical and a magical sense. Numerous books have been written about the Ten Sephiroth and the Twenty Two Paths evolved by human consciousness in its attempt to comprehend macrocosmic powers in terms of microcosmic values. Occultism in the West, however, has been dominated by interpretations that take into account only the positive aspect of this great symbol. The other side, the negative or averse side of the Tree has been kept out of sight and sedulously ignored. But there is no day without night, and Being itself cannot be without reference to Non-Being of which it is the inevitable manifestation.
Any allusions to this aspect of the Tree and its branches have been subsumed under opprobrious heads or related to the infernal realm of the Qliphoth, the world of shells or shadows that is none other than our world as we know it, without the transforming light of magical consciousness. Full magical initiation is not possible without an understanding of the so-called qliphotic paths which are, in practice, as real as the shadow of any object illumined by the sun. In other words, the well-lit highways of Horus, the paths that man has projected to connect the cosmic power-zones (Sephiroth) with his own consciousness, have their counterparts in the Tunnels of Set, a dark web or nocturnal network of paths, the very existence of which is denied or ignored by those who are unable to realize the total truth of the Tree and its validity for those who would climb even its lower branches.
[...]
I am fully aware that the averse regions of the power-zones are dangerous territory, and at the outset I would remind those who feel that such an exploration had better not be made that one cannot begin this initiation, or journey inward, as one begins one's ascent from Malkuth,[5] for only by projecting consciousness through Daäth,[6] the Gate of the Abyss, can one enter the Kingdom of infernal spaces that is under the dominion of Choronzon.[7] One has therefore to be familiar with these paths before one can enter the Deep Place where they continue, not as well-lit Ways of Horns plainly signposted in the light of day, but as the Tunnels of Set that turn and twist like a serpent, or like the entrails of that nameless God of the Gulf whose darkness makes possible, by contrast, their light counterparts. If this is borne in mind it will not be necessary to charge me with irresponsibility towards those who may be lured, even against their will, to commence a journey for which they are improperly equipped and which may therefore prove fatal.
______
[5] The usual mode of procedure is to ascend the Tree from Malkuth to Kether via the Middle Pillar. See diagram.
[6] The eleventh power-zone.
[7] See Glossary for a definition of this term which is here used in a sense other than that in which Aleister Crowley and others have used it.
GLOSSARY:
Choronzon: One half or aspect of the The Beast 666, the Guardian on the threshold of the unknown Universe, or Universe 'B'. [...]
Nibs in his Penthouse interview said:
It's like cracking open the soul, which then opens various doors to the power that exists, the satanic and demonic powers. Simply put, it's like a tunnel or an avenue or a doorway.
Nibs was undoubtedly referring to "the tunnels of Set" on the Tree of Death.

Compare with Hubbard's "tunnels" in KSW 4:

L. Ron Hubbard said:
HUBBARD COMMUNICATIONS OFFICE
Saint Hill Manor, East Grinstead, Sussex
HCO POLICY LETTER OF 14 FEBRUARY 1965

Remimeo
All Hats
BPI

Keeping Scientology Working Series 4
SAFEGUARDING TECHNOLOGY

[...]
Man is caught in a huge and complex labyrinth. To get out of it requires that he follow the closely-taped path of Scientology.

Scientology will take him out of the labyrinth. But only if he follows the exact markings in the tunnels.

It has taken me a third of a century in this lifetime to tape this route out.

It has been proven that efforts by man to find different routes came to nothing.

It is also a clear fact that the route called Scientology does lead out of the labyrinth. Therefore it is a workable system, a route that can be traveled.

What would you think of a guide who, because his party said it was dark and the road rough and who said another tunnel looked better, abandoned the route he knew would lead out and led his party to a lost nowhere in the dark. You'd think he was a pretty wishy-washy guide.

What would you think of a Supervisor who let a student depart from procedure the Supervisor knew worked? You'd think he was a pretty wishy-washy Supervisor.

What would happen in a labyrinth if the guide let some girl stop in a pretty canyon and left her there forever to contemplate the rocks? You'd think he was a pretty heartless guide. You'd expect him to say at least, "Miss, those rocks may be pretty, but the road out doesn't go that way."

[...]

Scientology is a workable system. It white-tapes the road out of the labyrinth.

If there were no white tapes marking the right tunnels, man would just go on wandering around and around the way he has for eons, darting off on wrong roads, going in circles, ending up in the sticky dark, alone.

Scientology, exactly and correctly followed, takes the person up and out of the mess.

So when you see somebody having a ball getting everyone to take peyote because it restimulates prenatals, know he is pulling people off the route. Realize he is squirreling. He isn't following the route.

Scientology is a new thing-it is a road out. There has not been one. Not all the salesmanship in the world can make a bad route a proper route. And an awful lot of bad routes are being sold. Their end product is further slavery, more darkness, more misery.

Scientology is the only workable system man has. It has already taken people toward higher IQ, better lives and all that. No other system has. So realize that it has no competitor.

[...]

L. RON HUBBARD
Founder
Emphasis added.

Last edited:

Zertel

I especially like the chorale starting at 4:30

The monstrance clock, or mirror clock, is a type of clock that was developed during the Renaissance (1300AD – 1600AD). It is cross-shaped and typically either gold or silver in colour but can feature both colours. They used to play an important part in a church ritual and often incorporated sacred figures as part of the design. The clock made use of a rotating ball at the top or in the base to indicate the time of day. Monstrance clocks and crucifix clocks remained fashionable until the eighteenth century.[1]
Pop culture references include the song "Monstrance Clock" by the band Ghost. The song itself has themes of satanic ritual, rather than Renaissance-age Catholicism.

Last edited:

M&M

Self-Born Unicorn
Hm. I see what looks like a Theta symbol there at the bottom of the yellow ring labeled RAPHAEL. And in the center I can make out YHVH and DAATH, but not the middle word.
"In the mystical faith of Kabbalah, different archangels and the angelic orders, they supervise work together to express God's divine energy to human beings. The Tree of Life illustrates the ways God has designed energy to flow within creation, and how angels express that energy throughout the universe. Each of the tree's branches (called "sephirot") corresponds to a divine name that the angels declare as they express the creative energy.

Here are the divine names on each of the Tree of Life's branches:

* Kether (the Crown): Eheieh (I Am)

* Chokmah or Hokmah (wisdom): Jehovah (The Lord)

* Binah (understanding): Jehovah Elohim (The Lord God)

* Chesed or Hesed (mercy): El (The Mighty One)

* Geburah (strength): Eloh (The Almighty)

* Tiphareth or Tifereth (beauty): Eloah Va-Daath (God Manifest)

* Netzach (eternity): Jehovah Sabaoth (Lord of Hosts)

* Hod (glory): Elohim Sabaoth (God of Hosts)

* Yesod (the foundation): El Chai (Mighty Living One)

* Malkuth or Malkhuth (the kingdom): Adonai he-Aretz (Lord of Earth)"

(Taken from an article from Hopler, Whitney. "What are the Divine Names on the Kabbalah Tree of Life?" Learn Religions, Apr. 17, 2019, learnreligions.com/divine-names-kabbalah-tree-of-life-124389.)

M&M

Self-Born Unicorn
Not sure if still on topic. Found Dale Hunter's "Book of Daleth" which I downloaded about ten years ago. Tried to upload the PDF but it is quite heavy (314 pages) and I couldn't. The author's website seems to have disappeared but the book can be found on the net.

Here's a quote:

"DARK SIDE OF LIGHT

A tman and Brahman are states emanating good and evil, thus both light and dark have their representation in human consciousness. The body of this book represents the positive light side and concerns the truth of Pi as realized by spontaneous revelation and confirmed by the many symbols found in our cultures. Christ Consciousness is the light side of Brahman, but there is also a dark side to the Pi philosophy complete with evil initiates and a dark side God figure. Other than attempts at intimidation upon the publication of this book, I have no personal experience of the dark side. By its very clandestine nature the dark side must be judged mainly by inferential evidence. Jesus advised, “By their fruits you shall know them.”

The dark and light Wheel of Necessity, what we call God, the Absolute, or Brahman, is the primary emanation of Pi from which all seeming opposites (seen and unseen) emanate. The Gnostics regarded Brahman to be a trickster and not the constant white light it is commonly thought to be. As the Absolute it is the absolute of all qualities, both absolute good and absolute evil. The two are inseparable each dependent upon the other for existence; each containing the seeds of the opposite. Evil is a preparation for good, good contains the seeds of evil.

Siva is the creator but Siva is also the destroyer. The creator is the light side and the destroyer is the dark side. All emanations, all of seeming existence has a dark as well as a light side. The dark side is as real and authentic as the light. The god of evil is the Absolute as well as the god of good. Both evil and good have their source in Pi via the Absolute and both are equally valid. Pi transcends both good and evil and ultimately neither good nor evil exist. They are merely part of what is not, projected by what is. The wheel of dark and light turns in endless continuous cycles. A dark cycle may be long, fierce, and dismally deep, but good always ultimately triumphs over evil. Evil is but the necessary tool for obtaining a higher plateau of perfection in good. Evil is the tooth and claw of the tiger that forms the grace of the deer. The deer is the end; the tiger is the means to that end.

Evil has many names; some call it Satan or Devil, some Lucifer, some Illuminati. All of the names are but personifications of the dark half of the revolving wheel of the Absolute. Thus of necessity there have always been parasites and predators amongst members of human society. Some derived their predatory philosophy from observing the indifferent cruelty of nature and developed their concepts of ideal behavior on that natural model believing the good exists only to be exploited as the tiger exploits the deer or the wolf the lamb. Symbolizing characteristics of the Earth Mother, their nature oriented rituals practiced in deep woods or sacred groves are said to have included sexual aspects and in ancient times even ritualized murder to evoke very real spiritual powers from the dark side equivalent to light side initiations. Spilled blood evoking this dark spiritual power was the reason for the mass ritualized slayings in Maya and Aztec cultures of Central America and is believed to be a prime motivation for the occult Adolf Hitler Nazi regime practicing mass murder on an unprecedented scale."

(bold text mine)

M&M

Self-Born Unicorn
I see what looks like a Theta symbol there at the bottom of the yellow ring labeled RAPHAEL
That's a number 6 for Tiphareth (the 6th Sefirot, Beauty).
Indeed I was wondering if the fact it looks like a Zero was intentional, as the Sefirot seems to be related to DAATH ... and didn't noticed it also looked as THETA. Sort of what happened to me when reading "Reality" instead of "Beauty" ...
Sometimes this kind of apparent visual tricks may lead to deeper insights ... I definitely feel Theta is related to Daath/Daleth and Tiphareth.

Hatshepsut

The other side, the negative or averse side of the Tree has been kept out of sight and sedulously ignored. But there is no day without night, and Being itself cannot be without reference to Non-Being of which it is the inevitable manifestation.
This has always creeped me out. I've often experienced the sense that my aliveness in the light was preceded by a dark, non- being state, and it was the launching pad for the new light. The dark anathema to all that IS, has been "sedulously ignored". We look Outward, and not into the nothingness.

Full magical initiation is not possible without an understanding of the so-called qliphotic paths which are, in practice, as real as the shadow of any object illumined by the sun. In other words, the well-lit highways of Horus, the paths that man has projected to connect the cosmic power-zones (Sephiroth) with his own consciousness, have their counterparts in the Tunnels of Set, a dark web or nocturnal network of paths, the very existence of which is denied or ignored by those who are unable to realize the total truth of the Tree and its validity for those who would climb even its lower branches.
You said some pretty deep things Caroline. I'm amazed that you can so readily see the similar relationships between things. I'd been carousing Nightside of Eden within google reads a couple days ago. Kenneth Grant is a fascinating writer and deep thinker, and a bit beyond my ken.

Last edited:

Zertel

Someone made a youtube commentary about the Babalon operation. Love the accent.

I haven't finished watching the above video yet, but I had to stop and make a comment. I like the great overview the guy gives and I also love his sense of humor. At about 43:30 he says, "Ron, you know, goes on to found the Church of Scientology and by the late 60's he's got a frikkin navy for Christ sake!" LOL
..............................................................................................

At the end of the video there is a nice recap of some of the pictures used in the presentation and some other pictures. I enjoyed watching that video.

To add: The guy trashes Hubbard but acknowledges him for being able to continue what he was doing even with an extraordinary amount of incoming flak. He also seems to say that just maybe Hubbard might have tuned into "a little bit of something" if I heard it correctly.

Last edited:

stratty

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Someone made a youtube commentary about the Babalon operation. Love the accent.
You do? Sort of east-end market stall trader accent complete with glottal stops. I heard someone on YouTube explaining how to solve quadratic equations who had an accent like that. My cognitive dissonance was full on.

In British society, which is particularly good at picking up on minute indicators of class and status, the glottal stop has what linguists call “social salience”. Because it’s a phonetic variant – not a sound that changes meaning like “p” or “h” in “pot” and “hot”, but a difference around the edges – it can be made to perform a non-linguistic function. That is to say, whether you use it or not doesn’t affect your ability to be understood. But it does impart social information. - The Guardian

Last edited:

Zertel

"In the mystical faith of Kabbalah, different archangels and the angelic orders, they supervise work together to express God's divine energy to human beings. The Tree of Life illustrates the ways God has designed energy to flow within creation, and how angels express that energy throughout the universe. Each of the tree's branches (called "sephirot") corresponds to a divine name that the angels declare as they express the creative energy.

Here are the divine names on each of the Tree of Life's branches:

* Kether (the Crown): Eheieh (I Am)

* Chokmah or Hokmah (wisdom): Jehovah (The Lord)

* Binah (understanding): Jehovah Elohim (The Lord God)

* Chesed or Hesed (mercy): El (The Mighty One)

* Geburah (strength): Eloh (The Almighty)

* Tiphareth or Tifereth (beauty): Eloah Va-Daath (God Manifest)

* Netzach (eternity): Jehovah Sabaoth (Lord of Hosts)

* Hod (glory): Elohim Sabaoth (God of Hosts)

* Yesod (the foundation): El Chai (Mighty Living One)

* Malkuth or Malkhuth (the kingdom): Adonai he-Aretz (Lord of Earth)"

(Taken from an article from Hopler, Whitney. "What are the Divine Names on the Kabbalah Tree of Life?" Learn Religions, Apr. 17, 2019, learnreligions.com/divine-names-kabbalah-tree-of-life-124389.)
My grandmother was a devout Methodist Christian and also believed in astrology and gave readings in the 1950's. Her viewpoint was, "God created the Heavens so we can admire and interpret them." She also told me that angels helped her and they would help me too if I asked them. She patiently answered all of my why is the sky blue questions when I was a boy.

Zertel

One more song from "Ghost", a pretty one, and then I'm off of that.

This is becoming an interesting rabbit hole. I guess I better go back to the beginning of the thread and start reading - haha