Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hi. Can I recognize somehow if someone is a Scientologist when I first meet him/her?

Ask them if they know where the nearest Dianetics center is.Hi. Can I recognize somehow if someone is a Scientologist when I first meet him/her?
They will be really good listeners and acknowledge everything you have to say with "okay, good" or "got it" or "understood".Hi. Can I recognize somehow if someone is a Scientologist when I first meet him/her?
They will stare at you, appear interested in whatever you say, acknowledge you (usually) with 'OK, alright, good, thankyou or similar words' and start trying to 'assist you' with any problems or issues you may have ... they will have all the answers for everything and (if you hang around) they will try to get you interested in books written by hubbard.
Welcome to ESMB!
Yes, why the stare? I experienced that.
They are trying to figure out your REAL tone level. Not your social tone level but the REAL low and degraded being tone level after living 76 million years of lifetime after lifetime blowing up all those planets. LOLYes, why the stare? I experienced that.
Yes, why the stare? I experienced that.

What for?Hi. Can I recognize somehow if someone is a Scientologist when I first meet him/her?
no, it would only be when they mentioned the word scientology or dianetics, or even Hubbard.Hi. Can I recognize somehow if someone is a Scientologist when I first meet him/her?
If you meet a scientologists, they will try to do this:no, it would only be when they mentioned the word scientology or dianetics, or even Hubbard.
no, it would only be when they mentioned the word scientology or dianetics, or even Hubbard.
if reading that pdf, be mindful of rhetoric.If you meet a scientologists, they will try to do this:
He might also be somebody who has left Scientology, but hasn't yet shed the mannerisms.
If you want to get a response from a Scientologist, use expressions that a Scientologist would use, and see if he takes the bait.
"Oh, I think that guy's ethics are out" (person is behaving unethically or immorally)
(in response to his stare) "I notice you have very good confront"
Warning: If he is recently disaffected, and thinks you are a still-involved Scientologist, he may start avoiding you, especially if you are in a work setting.
They are trying to figure out your REAL tone level. Not your social tone level but the REAL low and degraded being tone level after living 76 million years of lifetime after lifetime blowing up all those planets. LOL
