ESMBR - 2nd year anniversary

freethinker

Controversial
Lot of new sign ups lately, must be doing something right. :coolwink:

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
How time flies!

Type4_PTS

It could be a month or so before I can make a donation, and by that time I'm sure you'll have the costs covered. But I will specify that the donation is for food, alcohol, or anything else that the forum administrator wishes for. I am serious about that! I greatly appreciate you taking on Redux as owner and Admin!

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
It could be a month or so before I can make a donation, and by that time I'm sure you'll have the costs covered. But I will specify that the donation is for food, alcohol, or anything else that the forum administrator wishes for. I am serious about that! I greatly appreciate you taking on Redux as owner and Admin!
Thanks Type4.

D

Deleted member 51

When my final pay for misc cleanup Census work goes through this week or next, I’ll send you something.

I really appreciate all you do and keeping this site going, P&B. It’s been a challenging time and the friends here really helped keep me going. You’re terrific.🤗. Thank you for everything. :thankyou:

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
This is the one instance where I wish we were still living in the pre-Dodd-Frank era when sending anonymous remittances was still possible.

Zertel

I agree. Whatsa PM?

There is obviously some expense to running an internet site so maybe it's not necessary to be bashful about accepting donations and a "Donate" button could be installed? I'm low tech and have no idea how those things work.
I left a message to P & B in the "start a conversation" box but I don't know where it goes from there. Was I supposed to include my email address?

Cat_Daddy

I want to chime in. This board is/will be a safe place for anybody. Heterosexuals, Homosexuals, Pansexuals, Bisexuals and Transsexuals. Have a good one. I love you all. Be Excellent

(My goddes Floor Jansen)

Last edited:

Cat_Daddy

I guess this is the ESMBR - 4th year anniversary, so I try to pick a song to do this justice:

Second Generation "Happy Valley" Scientology Cadet Lara FM

A song for my mother. She was an incredible ballet dancer and performer. When I think about her dancing (as I never got to see her dance) I start singing in my head. This is that song that runs through my head imaging that I could watch her today dancing and performing on stage. My dream. Created and Filmed by Sean Black + Lara Anderson Edited by Ben Cope

LARA FM - MY HEAD (Official Music Video)

(I feel her)

Last edited:

Cat_Daddy

"Mic Drop"

Hi Sterling,

I don’t participate anymore on this MB turned into a far right Trump board…
But listened to these interviews of yours.
Very insightful.
thank you for sharing these stories and will stay tuned for some more.
@1;15m

my 2 cents from my own experience:

IMO, it’s the confusion and the dehumanization they enforce in our mind and soul, intented to make one looses her/his self determinism and some sense of dignity. (Soul rape as we are left with shame and confusion) Best way to have them fall into obedience with implanting trauma bonds. The soul is loosing the sense of feeling safe.

LRH did that,
Miscavige is doing that,
Rapist do that
And dictators and authoritarians …
Dehumanization!

They are small empty dark soul, fearfull of good , talented, capable, people…

again, thank you
You are wise and clever, and a stronger being; one day, you will recover these lost parts that inhabit your shadow self.🌹💪🏻