ESMBR - 2nd year anniversary

freethinker

Controversial
Lot of new sign ups lately, must be doing something right. :coolwink:

Karakorum

Broke ranks over 10 years ago, never looked back
How time flies!

Type4_PTS

It could be a month or so before I can make a donation, and by that time I'm sure you'll have the costs covered. But I will specify that the donation is for food, alcohol, or anything else that the forum administrator wishes for. I am serious about that! I greatly appreciate you taking on Redux as owner and Admin!

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
It could be a month or so before I can make a donation, and by that time I'm sure you'll have the costs covered. But I will specify that the donation is for food, alcohol, or anything else that the forum administrator wishes for. I am serious about that! I greatly appreciate you taking on Redux as owner and Admin!
Thanks Type4.

Dotey OT

Dis-Membered
In the traditional style of fundraising that I had known in the recent past, in lowly undisclosable locations, and in honor of a deceased ot7 that uttered these words at least five hundred times that I heard personally,

WHO'S NEXT?????

D

Deleted member 51

When my final pay for misc cleanup Census work goes through this week or next, I’ll send you something.

I really appreciate all you do and keeping this site going, P&B. It’s been a challenging time and the friends here really helped keep me going. You’re terrific.🤗. Thank you for everything. :thankyou:

Karakorum

Broke ranks over 10 years ago, never looked back
This is the one instance where I wish we were still living in the pre-Dodd-Frank era when sending anonymous remittances was still possible.

Zertel

I agree. Whatsa PM?

There is obviously some expense to running an internet site so maybe it's not necessary to be bashful about accepting donations and a "Donate" button could be installed? I'm low tech and have no idea how those things work.
I left a message to P & B in the "start a conversation" box but I don't know where it goes from there. Was I supposed to include my email address?