Dirty Money

Karen#1

Well-known member
The cult of Scn repeatedly is guilty of taking dirty money.Recently we discover $380,000 paid for fraudulent "Purification Rundowns" from the Islams. The cult was knee deep in the fraud.
With all their "confessional' techniques not once was the $3.8 million fraudulently billed and obtained from Medi-Cal over those 4 years.
Billing the State of California's Medical for Purification Rundowns that never ever occurred.
10% to ABLE, a subsidiary of Church of Scientology International

 
The cult scoops in millions of dollars pretending to enlighten, make more ethical its flock, but over and over again~~criminality~~
Here 2 high level *OTS* swindled Medicare of $80 million dollars. One of them recently pleased GUILTY the other will be sentenced shortly.
Of course they were BIG DONORS. So some of that cash sitting in the cult's Coffers is Medicare money gotten through FRAUD

Four Scientologists Arrested & Indicted in $80 Million Medicare Fraud

 
Then there is that crooked Miami Dentist that racked up huge payments for his clients even doing unnecessary surgeries etc. while giving the cult almost 3/4 million in donations.. Rene Piedra. Overbilling clients, removing teeth that were healthy to rack up bills and posing in cult glossy magazines from his criminal activity.

A lot of media in Miami featured this crook
 

Attachments

  • Dentist.Rene.Piedra.jpg
    Dentist.Rene.Piedra.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 1
Of course they were BIG DONORS. So some of that cash sitting in the cult's Coffers is Medicare money gotten through FRAUD

Of course they were big donors. Scientology will NOT let you get away with criminal activity, UNLESS they get a big cut of the proceeds.

As long as they were bringing in large amounts of cash, then they enjoyed "ethics protection", and could do as they wished.

I'm thinking that, if investigators dig deeper, they may find more crimes. These are JUST the kind of people who Scns would allow to get away with sexual abuse of young Scientologists.

ADDING: "Ethics" would make sure that nobody was allowed to complain about "upstats who were giving massive help towards Scientology expansion". Anyone who spoke up about, or dared to reveal evidence of, abuse would be subject to SEVERE "ethics handling".
 
Last edited:
Of course they were big donors. Scientology will NOT let you get away with criminal activity, UNLESS they get a big cut of the proceeds.

As long as they were bringing in large amounts of cash, then they enjoyed "ethics protection", and could do as they wished.

I'm thinking that, if investigators dig deeper, they may find more crimes. These are JUST the kind of people who Scns would allow to get away with sexual abuse of young Scientologists.

Exactly!

From the perspective of the CoS, there is no more important statistic than GI (gross income).

In Scientology, one's level of "ethics protection" is directly proportional to how much money you've handed over to the Co$/IA$ for services, real estate, and other "donations".

Some things Hubbard wrote about staff members (that applies to field staff members and public as well):

"When people do start reporting a staff member with a high statistic, what you investigate is the person who turned in the report."


"In short, a staff member can get away with murder so long as his statistic is up and can't sneeze without a chop if it's down."
 
Why is the American Scientology Cult freely allowed to operate in Pakistan where Christians are routinely murdered under the country’s extremist blasphemy laws

 
Then there is that crooked Miami Dentist that racked up huge payments for his clients even doing unnecessary surgeries etc. while giving the cult almost 3/4 million in donations.. Rene Piedra. Overbilling clients, removing teeth that were healthy to rack up bills and posing in cult glossy magazines from his criminal activity.

A lot of media in Miami featured this crook
Maybe I am thinking of a different case but didn't the COS have to give the money he gave them back?
 
I worked in a WISE consulting company that worked with health care professionals. Their experience with medical providers from Miami was, well, exactly like this dentist. This consulting company had a policy that their clients needed to be "clean" in regards to billing, etc., and Miami had a notoriously high percentage of not clean providers.
 
From 2010

from 2012
Looks like 400k was given by the church back to the bankruptcy court? At least by various Scn enterprises .

I cant open the Tampa Bay times article w/o a subscription .
 
Why is the American Scientology Cult freely allowed to operate in Pakistan where Christians are routinely murdered under the country’s extremist blasphemy laws




You must be some kind of terrible bigot to suggest that a ‘secular‘ organization whose very name includes the words “Youth”...”Human Rights”...and “Education“ might NOT exactly be the totally wonderful and benevolent grassroots group that it’s name implies.
(sarcasm alert)
 
The entirety of Scientology is rife with scams, schemes, and hoaxes; all designed to “help” unwary members and attract new ones.

This should be David Miscavige's theme song:


All through' the day
I me mine, I me mine, I me mine.
All through' the night
I me mine, I me mine, I me mine.
Now they're frightened of leaving it
Ev'ryone's weaving it,
Coming on strong all the time,
All through' the day I me mine.
I-I-me-me mine, I-I-me-me mine,
I-I-me-me mine, I-I-me-me mine.
All I can hear
I me mine, I me mine, I me mine.
Even those tears
I me mine, I me mine, I me mine.
No-one's frightened of playing it
Ev'ryone's saying it,
Flowing more freely than wine,
All through' the day I me mine.
I-I-me-me mine, I-I-me-me mine,
I-I-me-me…
 
Dirty Money
Hanan Islam and her son frauded Medicare (Known as MediCAL in California,) $3.8 million dollar for fraudulent Purification Rundowns that they never even delivered. Hanan has been a *devout* Scientologist for some 20 years while she scammed the US Government and gave 10% i.e. $380,000 to Church of Scientology International through ABLE that licensed this activity.
Tony Ortega is following it. (Trial starts in a few weeks.)

(Anxiously the cult is sending 2 OSA Sea Org members to the court.....they ...LOLOLOL GLARE at Jeffrey Augustine my husband who is following it intently.)

Hanan_Islam_Rizza.jpg
 
Last edited:
The cult of Scn repeatedly is guilty of taking dirty money.Recently we discover $380,000 paid for fraudulent "Purification Rundowns" from the Islams. The cult was knee deep in the fraud.
With all their "confessional' techniques not once was the $3.8 million fraudulently billed and obtained from Medi-Cal over those 4 years.
Billing the State of California's Medical for Purification Rundowns that never ever occurred.
10% to ABLE, a subsidiary of Church of Scientology International

Great point Karen. Scientology is a criminal organization making criminals out of their members.
What about all of the current Scientologists who take out loans on credit cards and then file bankruptcy to not pay them back?
Banks lending money to Scientologists for home loans and then Scientologists taking out loans against any equity to pay for bridge.
When they don't pay back the loan, they walk away leaving the bank holding the asset that has not been cared for.
Back when the bubble burst, Scientologists stopped making mortgage payments and lived in their houses while they saved money.

So unethical - these Scientologists.

No wonder common sense can't get in - their ethics are so out!
 
Great point Karen. Scientology is a criminal organization making criminals out of their members.
What about all of the current Scientologists who take out loans on credit cards and then file bankruptcy to not pay them back?
Banks lending money to Scientologists for home loans and then Scientologists taking out loans against any equity to pay for bridge.
When they don't pay back the loan, they walk away leaving the bank holding the asset that has not been cared for.
Back when the bubble burst, Scientologists stopped making mortgage payments and lived in their houses while they saved money.

So unethical - these Scientologists.

No wonder common sense can't get in - their ethics are so out!

Yes. Did you know that Regges like Darcy and Jessica Hollingsworth revealed to me that Regges actually coaxed people into taking out Patron status (then it was $40,000) on AMEX and then filing bankruptcy ? Engineered from within the cult. AMEX caught on at these repeated $40,000 on Thursdays before 2 pm !

All the while claiming they are THE MOST ETHICAL GROUP ON THE PLANET

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Sea.Org.whatever.jpg
 
Last edited:
Yes. Did you know that Regges like Darcy and Jessica Hollingsworth revealed to me that Regges actually coaxed people into taking out Patron status (then it was $40,000 on AMEX and then filing bankruptcy ? Engineered from within the cult. AMEX caught on at these repeated $40,000 on Thursdays before 2 pm !

All the while claiming they are THE MOST ETHICAL GROUP ON THE PLANET

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


View attachment 1072

One of these days the cult of Scientology is not going to be able to do that. They will be hard up for money and no way to get it.
The majority of their funds has been obtained criminally.
 
Crooked Hanan Islam calling herself "Dr. Hanan Islam" was a thief while being in "good standing" as a Scientologist for YEARS.
Milking the US Government of $3.8 million.

To show how sincerely she was a cult member, read her DOUBT FORMULA which Tony Ortega posted.

15 April, 2008
DOUBT ANNOUNCEMENT
To my friends, colleagues, staff and family,
I have been reasonable and careless with regard to my post at WLC and to life in general. I have taken suggestion and direction from individuals who have not had the intention to bring about the greatest amount of good for the greatest number involved. This has caused harm to me personally, to my family, to those I work with at WLC and to the public I am supposed to serve.
This is not the first time this has happened, as a matter of fact; I realize this has been a pattern for years. I realize that the reason I have been able to follow out-ethic immoral, destructive suggestions and directions is that I have not fully grasped and applied the greatest level of ethics and morality to my own life. I have not applied KSW to my life and to my post as the Executive Director of the World Literacy Crusade.
I now openly announce to Scientologists who consciously operate per KSW and to all the moral, ethical, just and descent people I know who are working diligently to improve the conditions of mankind that I join this group and denounce the group of careless individuals, not applying standard LRH Tech and those seeking to destroy forward movement for mankind.
I am actively working up the conditions and am here to service and to participate fully as a Scientologist. Please let me know if there is anything you need or want from me.
Thank you,
Dr. Hanan Islam


SOURCE : As Scientologists face another day in L.A. court, we have a bizarre twist to the case | The Underground Bunker
 
Crooked Hanan Islam calling herself "Dr. Hanan Islam" was a thief while being in "good standing" as a Scientologist for YEARS.
Milking the US Government of $3.8 million.

To show how sincerely she was a cult member, read her DOUBT FORMULA which Tony Ortega posted.
Every Scientologist knows Hanan Islam has a big crashing MU. That is why she is in deep doo-doo.
 
Back
Top