Did David Miscavige do the OT levels himself?

guanoloco

As-Wased
Both. He was Flag's first class XII auditor and C/S.

I knew him briefly when we were both onlines at the East Grinstead AAC (1986ish), with Steve Bisbey the C/S, and once asked him how he got to be a Class XII auditor. He replied, "Tens of thousands of hours of auditing every process there was."
No...I mean for Hubbard. Was he Hubbard's auditor ever?

Riddick

I clap to no man
I'm sure he's read hundreds of confidential advices. issues, telexes, messages, etc that we'll never know about.
Maybe even more than public issues such as HCOB's and PL's (the hidden data line is one of the biggest lies in Scientology).

I believe Miscavige is clueless about the philosophy but a master at Hubbard's psychopathic side.

Miscavige, by his actions,has shown that his own personal ambition is power over others, not helping, or the study of life, thus he chose to exercise and grow the dark side.
yah I'm sure he has read all that stuff, and it filled his mind with Hubbard's rhetoric and sublime. But, the proof in the pudding. like I sort of said in my post, does DM have certificates for completing the OEC/FEBC's, certificates for receiving auditing on all the levels up to OT8 and all the L's, certificates for being a trained auditor up to OT8 and the L's?

Nope. I doubt it, otherwise the yahoo would promote it, afterall he has staged many roadshows of other so called OT's receivng certificates in events and magazines.

I actually doubt L Ron Hubbard actually audited many people. You'd think those people would be still involved?

It's all rhetoric.

cakemaker

yah I'm sure he has read all that stuff, and it filled his mind with Hubbard's rhetoric and sublime. But, the proof in the pudding. like I sort of said in my post, does DM have certificates for completing the OEC/FEBC's, certificates for receiving auditing on all the levels up to OT8 and all the L's, certificates for being a trained auditor up to OT8 and the L's?

Nope. I doubt it, otherwise the yahoo would promote it, afterall he has staged many roadshows of other so called OT's receivng certificates in events and magazines.

I actually doubt L Ron Hubbard actually audited many people. You'd think those people would be still involved?

It's all rhetoric.
A couple of years ago there was a post in the Underground Bunker that analyzed Capt'n Miscavige's faux medals.
If I remember right, some of the bars were for technical training but I'd have to look it up for what courses.

In the end, he could make up and lie about his training and no one would call him on it.

mimsey borogrove

He was FESing Hubbard's folders to prepare an auditing program for him, and found some R/Ses when Mary Sue had audited him. I don't recall how Hubbard came to read the FES, but he blew a gasket, and made MarySue retract all the R/Ses. So much for the concept of the ivory tower, and the pc not c/sing his own case.

Mimsey

mimsey borogrove

It's all rhetoric.
He wrote some nots advises, and has been in the solo nots course room but I have not heard that he did the levels. Mimsey

Buddy Thaytun.

DM was a class 12 auditor? For real? I find that hard to believe.Wasnt he kicked off an auditing course for attacking a PC? TRs were out that day .lol..He seems casewise to be dramatizing R6EW and I doubt he even arrested to clear.He may have, but seems more manic than clear.lol..If anyone knows DMs alleged case level Id be curious to find out.

Paolo1

DM is a non-interned Class IV auditor. He never finished the internship. I think the last person who audited him was Jesse Prince on a sec check ordered by LRH (if you search you'll find this story on the internet or on the original ESMB ;-) ).

Even though he meddled many times on tech lines, as far as I know he was blown from any type of auditing in the late 80's.

On top of this let me tell you DM was one of the least "tech oriented" person in management. Rarely using the ARC triangle,disrespecting people dynamics, acting often below 2.0. He justified it all along by quoting LRH's advice (even though they werent policy but just messages) and all the bullshit about S.O. toughness and so forth...

Somebody here said he had many withholds. He is right. We, in management, often knew he lied and violated policy. But if you dared to query one of his orders, or worse write a KR or Job Endangerment Chit, you'd be in real trouble.

So many of the top executives - even though good willed to some degree - went through a sort of cognitive dissonance themselves and ended up becoming completely useless.

My 2 cents having been there

Paolo1

Bernie Rathbun told me DM used to degrade and invalidate Ray Mithoff (the last LRH's appointed senior c/s). This is hearsay - I agree - but if you were in management in the 80's-90's you'd know at management level auditors were mostly considered secondary people, useful only to do sec checks and FPRD on top managers for exec series 40. All the rest was just "case on post".

The only "tech drive" happening in the second part of the 80's at int management level was the KTL evolution when an order, originated by DM, came down the line to get all Int and FB execs through KTL. That brought some respite but soon that ended and we all went back to stat push, Compliance Reports, RPF threats if you werent "with the program"